Verified:

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 14:21:32

ALL OF YOU KNOW FULL WELL, THE GREAT PAINS WE HAVE ALWAYS TAKEN NOT TO BE TOO STRICT, TOO RIGID, WITH THE APPLICATION OF OUR POLICIES! AND AS A CONSEQUENCE! HAVE WE NOT LEARNED TO LIVE TOGETHER IN RELATIVE PEACE AND HARMONY? HA! AND THIS RESET'S AGGRESSION IS HOW YOU REPAY OUR LENIENCY!

WE HAVE SEEN AN UNPRECEDENTED NUMBER OF PLAYERS FORCING OUR SUPPLICANTS INTO LAND TRADING WHICH THEY DID NOT REQUEST NOR AGREE TO THIS RESET. IT ENDS NOW! OUR DEFAULT POSITION ON GHOST ACRES IS THAT WE HATE THEM, AND OUR DEFAULT POSITION IS ALSO THAT WE DESPISE ALL OF YOU! IF WE WILL WISH TO LAND TRADE, WE WILL NOT DO IT WITH YOU WHO ARE BENEATH US, AND WHOM WE WISH TO SEE ROASTING ON THE FIRES OF RETRIBUTION!

WE WILL BE RETURNING TO A MORE STRICT ENFORCEMENT OF OUR RIGHTEOUS DEFENSE POLICY. IT HAS NOT CHANGED IN MANY MONTHS, SO YOU ALL SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH IT. IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE AGGRESSION AGAINST THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! WE THINK THAT'S PRETTY BENEVOLENT OF US!

HA!

SAM
CHAMPION OF THE EUGLAF DIVISION,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 14:30:52

what's that in English, Sam?

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 14:46:51

TRANSLATION FOR HSIFRETA!

ALL OF THEE KNOWETH HOW GREAT WE ART! YET THEE PROCEEDETH TO PLACE THINE OWN WILLS ABOVE US!

THY RECKONING DAY COMETH!

HA!

SAM
TRANSLATOR,

Catchy Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 14:49:37

The guy who says that in Braveheart gets his throat cut... just saying...

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 15:05:51

NOT BEFORE CUTTING SOMEONE ELSE'S!

Catchy Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 15:06:20

Truth... Good luck!

Over The Hill Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 15:43:09

why do you continue to insult our intelligence by referring to your clan "danger" as "we"?

everyone knows "danger" is a multie alliance run by only one person using a gimmick of only using caplocks and posting using different names

your schtick is getting very old

please don't waste your time or ours by answering my question.....it was only a rhetoric one

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 16:07:02

OVER THE HILL!

WE ARE SO GRACIOUS THAT EVEN THOUGH YOU DISPARAGE US, WE WILL GRANT YOUR REQUEST AND NOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. INSTEAD WE WILL ASK YOU SOME QUESTIONS!

IF WE ARE, AS YOU PUT IT, A "MULTIE ALLIANCE", THEN WHY ARE WE NOT PURPLED WITH FREQUENCY. FURTHERMORE, WHY HAS NO SUPPLICANT OF THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! EVER BEEN PURPLED. EVER!

IF YOU ARE CONVINCED OF YOUR THEORY, WHY DO YOU NOT ASK THE POWERS THAT BE TO PUT A STOP TO OUR LAWLESSNESS!

AND IF OUR WORDS ANNOY YOU SO, THEN WHY DO YOU BOTHER OPENING THE THREADS WE CREATE?

NOW WE MUST GO CHECK ON OUR BREAKFAST. WE ARE HAVING FRIED MASHED POTATOES AND SCRAMBLED EGGS THIS MORNING. WE FIND IT QUITE TEDIOUS HOW LONG IT TAKES TO FRY MASHED POTATOES. PROBABLY ALMOST AS TEDIOUS AS YOU FIND US!

HA!

SAM
OR MAYBE BILL
OR JOE, OR JIM, OR CHUCK
BUT DEFINITELY NOT IAN!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 16:09:38

Originally posted by Over The Hill:

please don't waste your time or ours by answering my question.....it was only a rhetoric one

WAS IT ALSO SARCASTIC? PLEASE DO WASTE YOUR TIME BY ANSWERING THAT QUESTION, AS WE REALLY DO DISLIKE BEING ACCUSED OF CHEATING, BUT REALLY DO ENJOY A GOOD JOKE, SO AS YOU CAN IMAGINE WE ARE VERY CONFLICTED IN OUR RESPONSE TO YOUR QUESTION TO WHICH WE WERE ADVISED NOT TO RESPOND!

HA!
SAM

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 16:12:38

so basically you guys quote a lot of old movies. =P

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 16:59:37

NOT EXACTLY!

YOU SEE, THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES! IF ONE COMMITS UNPROVOKED AGGRESSION AGAINST US, ONE NEVER KNOWS WHAT ONE WILL GET!

BUT FRANKLY HSIFRETA, WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN.

HERE'S LOOKIN AT YOU, KID!

HA!

SAM
WRITER,

euglaf Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 17:29:51

wish more people would do this

hsifreta Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 17:53:28

lmao

iScode Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 19:21:49

OTH shows how clueless he is again...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Bo knows Diddley Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 20:01:48

Actually it's quite easy to run multiple countries on the Alliance server.

Just play with different ip numbers which we all know is very easy to do and the mods will leave you alone :)

Edited By: Bo knows Diddley on Nov 27th 2016, 16:29:17

Atryn Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 21:35:03

Originally posted by hsifreta:

Sometimes they quote movies which haven't even been made yet.

Alin Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 22:23:35

I DON`T THINK DANGER ARE MULTIES.

I THINK THEY ARE BROTHERS FROM THE SAME FATHER. JUDGING BY THE BEER VIDEO MADE BY SAM ( OR BILL , OR CHUCK OR ... ) THEY COULD BE MULTIES BECAUSE THE CHARACTER IN THAT VIDEO HIDES BEHIND A MASK. NO ONES HIDES BEHIND A MASK UNLESS HE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE.

ALSO, IRON MAN IS THE FATHER.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2014, 22:27:34

These threads are always so entertaining. :) LOL Keep 'em coming.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Suni Game profile

Apr 27th 2014, 22:32:53

Thank you DANGER, for entertaining me on a regular basis ;)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 28th 2014, 6:58:03

As always we check when asked. Martian had been asked many times about DANGER! We can assure you that they are seperate people.

Bo knows diddley....please try this...I can assure you it wont work well for you ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

tellarion Game profile

Apr 28th 2014, 6:59:18

why do you continue to insult our intelligence by referring to your clan "danger" as "we"?

everyone knows "danger" is a multie alliance run by only one person using a gimmick of only using caplocks and posting using different names

martian has looked into this issue very very thoroughly and Danger are NOT running multies.

tellarion Game profile

Apr 28th 2014, 6:59:33

oh, Galleri already got here :(

Alin Game profile

Apr 28th 2014, 9:05:44

I THINK I GOT THIS FIGURED OUT.

AS YOU ALL PROBABLY KNOW, TONY STARK WAS INVOLVED INTO THE WEAPONS BUSINESS THUS PROMOTING THE VIOLENT PACIFISM. DOWNEY JR. WAS ALSO ACTING IN THE MOVIE "DANGER ZONE" MADE IN 1996 THUS I THINK I JUST DISCOVERED THE TRUTH.

STARTING WITH THE MOVIE "DANGER ZONE" AND IN ORDER TO PROMOTE VIOLENT PACIFISM, DOWNEY JR. TOUGHT IT IS A GOOD IDEA TO MULTIPLY.MEANWHILE, HE WAS ALSO CAUGHT WITH HIS NOSE IN A WHITE POWDER WHICH EXPLAINS THE FACT THAT HIS MULTIPLIERS SCREAM AND ALWAYS HAVE THE "CAPS LOCK" BLOCKED.

I THINK MARTIAN SHOULD LOOK INTO THIS, RATHER THAN VERIFYING SOME SENSELESS IP LOGS.

ALIN
RULER OVER THE LAND OF DANGER AND FIGUERER OF THE GRAND PLOT SCHEME
HA!

BILL_DANGER Game profile

Apr 28th 2014, 12:50:10

ALIN!
YOU ARE STARTLINGLY CLOSE TO THE TRUTH! HOWEVER, WE MUST POINT OUT THAT WE IN THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]! ESCHEW USE OF THE CAPS LOCK KEY AS THAT IS A TOOL FOR LAZY PEOPLE! WE HAVE EXPLAINED THIS BEFORE, WHICH LEADS US TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE EITHER LACKING IN READING COMPREHENSION, FORGETFUL, OR DELIBERATELY TRYING TO PROVOKE US!!

HA!
ROBERT

Patience Game profile

Apr 28th 2014, 15:37:05

lol *huggles DANGER* You guys slay me... in the GOOD way. :D
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 28th 2014, 15:59:55

No.. I'm 100% sure that the countries are run by different individuals, unless one person has learned the art of instantaneous teleportation and polymorphism.. and if this was the case I would be so impressed with the feat of awesomefluffiness that I would allow it.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 28th 2014, 16:32:01

Originally posted by Bo knows Diddley:
Actually it's quite easy to run multiple countries on the Alliance server.

Just play with different ip numbers which we all know is very easy to do and the mods we leave you alone :)

Actually it's harder than that. Nice try though.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

JOE DANGER

Apr 28th 2014, 16:35:24

LAND TRADING DOES NOT MEET WITH THE INFINITE MONKEY'S SEAL OF APPROVAL. NO THAT WAS NOT A TYPO OR A SPELLING ERROR. YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT. SEALS'S CAN BE TRAINED TO CARRY EXPLOSIVE AND WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT THEY CAN EXPLODE YOU!

SOME DAYS I AM SAM DANGER
OTHER DAYS I CAN BE BILL DANGER
BUT THE TRUTH IS
HONEY FL.. ERRR NEVERMIND

HA!
JOE "SAMBILLIANMANBEARPIGMONKEYDINOSAURSEAL" DANGER

NoleICN Game profile

Apr 28th 2014, 18:55:10

wow... lol
Nole

Retired

IAN_DANGER

Apr 29th 2014, 4:44:37

DOES NOT MAKE SPELLING ERRORS.
WE HAVE BEEN KNOW TO LEAVE HIDDEN MESSAGES WITH IN OUR STATEMENTS,
THAT SOME OF THE LESSER MINDED PEOPLE CAN NOT COMPRIHEND.

HA!

IAN_DANGER

( "SPELLING IS IMPOTENT" FROM THE MOVIE - GAHNDI 2 )

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 29th 2014, 4:54:04

I LOVE THE MIGHTY GUYS, THEY BRING JOY TO MY READING EXPERIENCE!

HA!
TRUE FAN
KO
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Apr 30th 2014, 13:35:57

Originally posted by hsifreta:

Atleast they do it with style.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!