Verified:

Cable Game profile

Mar 30th 2014, 18:09:56

Saved by the bell little boy, was a pleasure #129 top teir player indeed.

dumb dumb (#129)
(Dictatorship)
Networth: 524,801
Land: 3148

Edited By: Cable on Mar 30th 2014, 18:12:10
See Original Post

hsifreta Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 4:40:56

lol i hate it when that happens, but hey he's too small to worry about. just brush him off like a bug

oddy Game profile

Mar 31st 2014, 14:51:51

so small?

vatzooland

Apr 4th 2014, 9:05:57

it is a stupid rule.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2014, 14:35:50

Lol that guy was terrible. Rats was so full of fluff saying the dude was a good player. Notice no one stepped up to claim that husk of junk country. Another thing to note is after he had his fluff thoroughly kicked in, he tried to cover up the assbeating by GSing a random country. The old "No one will notice I just got totally wrecked if I send random hits out on a third country!" trick. "I'm just going for a random kill here, no need to pay any mind to the guy 6x bigger than me doing endless BRs." He picked a fight, got totally destroyed, and then tried to wander off into a new fight.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 18:19:29

blid as you don't even know who it is, I still think its funny your talking out your ass.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

blid

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2014, 19:00:55

The guy started a fight for no reason and got humiliated so badly in it that he gave up fighting back and started trying to pretend he was doing something else while still being hit with BRs. Is there any part of that that's not a shameful performance? Do you have a single thing to say in defense of the country this guy actually ran? Or are you going to keep talking about who he is without saying who he is to excuse it?
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 19:09:41

I don't need to excuse his play, he did what he felt like, and I'm sure he had fun doing it.
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

blid

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2014, 19:32:33

Had fun? I bet he's embarrassed.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 19:36:55

Doubtful, he never posts on this board, so why would he start now?

ssewellusmc

Apr 4th 2014, 19:37:48

8===D-- Blid

blid

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2014, 19:50:15

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
Doubtful, he never posts on this board, so why would he start now?
I didn't tell him to start posting now. I just surmised he's probably embarrassed that he got wrecked so completely in a fight he started.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 20:03:46

Did he start the fight? Cause I saw 2 lgs that were ignored, till he used all his turns abing another guy that farmed him, then cable bred him after he went to sleep, then he woke up and raped cable with abs

blid

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2014, 20:14:44

Lol it's you, isn't it. All jet retal FOLLOWED BY all jet topfeed is called starting a fight fyi.

RaTS FYA Game profile

Apr 4th 2014, 21:00:19

nope wasn't me, if it was me cable wouldn't have ever survived for a second attack

Cable Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 4:19:59

Originally posted by RaTS FYA:
nope wasn't me, if it was me cable wouldn't have ever survived for a second attack

Haha the most amusing part of that all, is the fact your defending an idiot who hit me twice, got leveled for it. Ran 360 turns only to AB half my country. Claim he was don with the game. Come back AB half my land with another 200 turns and then get out matched. Say all you like but thats not top teir anything, a dead baby could put up a better fight.

mrford Game profile

Apr 5th 2014, 5:15:39

Cable complains a lot.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford