Trife Game profile

Feb 14th 2014, 17:00:47

Syko_Killa Game profile

Feb 14th 2014, 19:19:04

Dude that's so hilarious!
Do as I say, not as I do.

THUNDERHORSE

Feb 14th 2014, 20:20:20

THUNDERHORSE SAYS YOU CANNOT ARGUE WITH THUNDER THUNDER THUNDERHORSE!

archaic Game profile

Feb 14th 2014, 21:08:09

The interwebz have a new champion!
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

THUNDERHORSE

Feb 14th 2014, 21:11:40

THUNDER THUNDER THUNDERHORSE!

THUNDERHORSE FACTS

Feb 14th 2014, 21:35:13

Did you know?

A THUNDERHORSE is the product of when a HORSE and THUNDER have intercourse.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 14th 2014, 22:18:53

not again.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Feb 14th 2014, 22:47:50

sorry, but a Thunder Horse is actually the loud noise that results from Zues shoving a lightning bolt up a horse's ass because it can run faster than him. doesn't happen all that often. definitely doesn't have anything to do with a stampede.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 15th 2014, 2:15:08

At least this time GA was prepared. Though Soviet and I have no power still from the ice storm. That was Weds morning. They say we wont have our power on until monday. oh joy...staying at the inlaws.

Now North Carolina pulled an Atlanta in this recent storm.

Trife.....earthquake?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Atryn Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 15:28:37

You still have power out???

We never lost power. I think I saw the lights dim once during my workday Wednesday but power never went out.

Stir Crazy though? Yes. Damn kids have been home playing for 5 days! Save me!!!

mrford Game profile

Feb 16th 2014, 18:13:52

north carolina didnt pull an atlanta, atlanta shut down for an inch or 2 of snow. north carolina got 6 inches, then ice and sleet, then another 6 inches. the difference might seem trivial, but i assure you it isnt.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marco Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 2:02:28

Lol On A SiDe Note Galleri, We Got A Similar Storm A Few Days Ago, One Of The Biggest Pile Ups I've Heard Of. 100+ Cars And Trucks

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 17th 2014, 3:37:26

Originally posted by mrford:
north carolina didnt pull an atlanta, atlanta shut down for an inch or 2 of snow. north carolina got 6 inches, then ice and sleet, then another 6 inches. the difference might seem trivial, but i assure you it isnt.

I was making a reference from the weather channel ford. I know they got more.

Originally posted by Atryn:

You still have power out???

We never lost power. I think I saw the lights dim once during my workday Wednesday but power never went out.

Stir Crazy though? Yes. Damn kids have been home playing for 5 days! Save me!!!

It finally came on yesterday morning, we lost the power the moment the storm hit at 6am Weds morning. I packed up my fluff at the inlaws so fast and came home. Never been so happy in my life. I missed my home, my bed, and my cigarette smoke free, clean air house too. There is nothing like being stuck in a house with 7 smokers and your pregnant.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ChokeMOut Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 4:03:36

I used to live in Atlanta - I wasn't surprised.
"There are no true knights. No more than there are gods."

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 11:19:37

Soooo the walking dead can not drive??
There should be a law against that

archaic Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 14:44:06

When my wife lived in Hotlanta, there was an urban legend around town that the city only had one snow-plow. It was not true, they did not actually have any.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2014, 23:26:59

You would love Canada. Yesterday we had 6 inches of slush come down, and then the temp dropped 10c in 1 hour and the slush turned to 3 inches of solid ice almost immediately. Luckily I saw it start to freeze and chipped it off my car and shovelled chunks of it off my driveway before it completely hardened. If that happened in Georgia the President would be there giving you emergency relief funds. Here we just put down some sand.

Mind you its not just that we are in Canada, I'm sure its the same as here in Minnesota and North Dakota

RaTS FYA Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 23:34:47

Getafix, that is the difference between roads designed for cold weather, and those designed for heavy heat
<~qzjul> it gives you a good introduction to orbital mechanics and a good appreciation for how central delta-V is and thrust to weight ratio
<RaTSFYA>The only thrust to weight ratio I'm worried about involves the women I pick up at bars

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 2:07:30

I dunno about that RaTs, ours are completely covered in potholes, lol

Angel1 Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 4:36:23

In this latest storm, I got home Wednesday afternoon, but the only two roads I'd willingly take down the mountain were closed on Thursday. I have counted at least 6 fallen trees on my main route down the mountain...this is why I didn't go anywhere on Thursday. I do want to point out that it makes little sense for southern states and cities to have significant cold weather assets. Snow and ice rarely come. When snow/ice do come, it's frequently all melted in two days. It may come occasionally, but it stays very rarely. In reality, southern states and residents are frequently best served by taking a day or two off and letting normal southern weather solve the problem of snow and ice.
-Angel1

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2014, 13:01:24

Originally posted by Marco:
Lol On A SiDe Note Galleri, We Got A Similar Storm A Few Days Ago, One Of The Biggest Pile Ups I've Heard Of. 100+ Cars And Trucks

Marco sighting!!!!!!!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 18th 2014, 18:10:56

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Marco:

Marco sighting!!!!!!!!!!!

There has been marco sightings on my facebook for a month now!!!

Trife Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 18:52:37

the next great thing atlanta will be getting:

justin beiber

Angel1 Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 21:41:45

Originally posted by Trife:

justin beiber

And people thought the snow storm was bad. Here comes the apocalypse to Atlanta.
-Angel1

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 18th 2014, 21:42:16

Originally posted by Angel1:

justin beiber

And people thought the snow storm was bad. Here comes the apocalypse to Atlanta.

FFS

Angel1 Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 22:10:03

Originally posted by galleri:

justin beiber

FFS

What, you're not a Beleiber?
-Angel1

Trife Game profile

Feb 18th 2014, 22:23:49

I do want to point out that it makes little sense for southern states and cities to have significant cold weather assets. Snow and ice rarely come. When snow/ice do come, it's frequently all melted in two days. It may come occasionally, but it stays very rarely. In reality, southern states and residents are frequently best served by taking a day or two off and letting normal southern weather solve the problem of snow and ice.

you take your logic and reason and get them the heck offa AT!!!! that sorta thing isn't allowed in these here parts

Dannymat Game profile

Feb 19th 2014, 23:18:45

Beiber was a good kid when we shipped him down there 'merica ruined him, so now you keep him