Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2014, 8:10:11

I've driven trucks for 16 years and in all conditions, the people who believe to have "snow tires" are fooling themselves if they think they'll be OK on ice, snow and ice are two very different surfaces, once snow gets compacted the only thing that will provide some traction is chains or cables, I've seen studded tires spin as if they had no studs, rubber + ice = your foot on a soapy wet surface.

My all time favorite are people that believe a 4x4 or all wheel drive will somehow override the icy conditions, ditch it is for them :-(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

H Game profile

Feb 1st 2014, 8:59:37

It all comes down to what your used to.

Driving in the first snowfall of the year still makes me a lil nervous, but at this point in winter, I'm an ice racer :p

I've seen videos of southerners driving in snow/ice... f'n hilarious.

Marco Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 2:15:30

And Lol

okkilla Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 2:17:49

[qnyujbhuote poster=Darrian; 29643; 531991]Do NOT mix well lol

Been very busy for law, fire and ems down here. [/quote]

mrford Game profile

Feb 17th 2014, 3:28:00

what really made it bad the first time it snowed a couple weeks ago was that not only did it snow in places that it hadnt snowed in a while, it started snowing in the middle of the day when it wasnt expected. so you had entire cities of people that needed to get home at the same time in conditions none of them know how to drive on, or havnt driven on in years.

that is a recipe for disaster no matter how much of a joke it is.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford