Verified:

braden Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 2:39:47

i don't get it, you raise point, i respond, you ignore said point, and the conversation is over?

again, disrespectful :(

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 3:02:25

Originally posted by braden:
i don't get it, you raise point, i respond, you ignore said point, and the conversation is over?

again, disrespectful :(

I love you Braden, but you are wrong (IMO) and we can't agree so it's pointless for us to keep arguing, we aren't looking to net, we were going to war amongst us, I heard all the arguments about going to team server yada yada yada, all I wanted is to have a friendly war arrangement in this fast pace server, that was it and since ITS NOT GONNA happen, it's pointless to keep beating the bush.

Sorry if I offended you, you are one of the few I truly admire and have respect for in this game.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 3:09:16

no offense, no, as the last twelve years have proven my only interest is keeping and making friends- why i have continuously been on the outside of the rd politics ;) (they say let us be mean and rude.. and i say, no let us be nice and respectful :P)

we can disagree from here to the moon, alls i ask is we remain friends, as friends is the only thing that a) matters, and b) is worth working towards

thats why i never in my life got to dictate rd relations or politics, because i lost that argument every single time :P

braden Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 3:10:46

also, it takes me like nine minutes on my phone to type out <3 ko<3s, so if that isn't proof i don't know what is :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 3:16:30

I agree man, ya I'm on phone too and know well what you go thru :-)

We'll always be friends, bro :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 3:22:10

one problem i foresee, who wants to break with 2 landgrabs? if you break it first, the other person gets to kill you first. =P you either amass enough to farm the down, but you'll still be the first to die.

GDI wont work, you must not join GDI if you want a real war, otherwise it'll all be 1 v 1 until the person defending hits both back. but of course your allies can help to farm him down.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 3:26:41

Originally posted by hsifreta:
one problem i foresee, who wants to break with 2 landgrabs? if you break it first, the other person gets to kill you first. =P you either amass enough to farm the down, but you'll still be the first to die.

GDI wont work, you must not join GDI if you want a real war, otherwise it'll all be 1 v 1 until the person defending hits both back. but of course your allies can help to farm him down.

Damn dude, lol, read again what the rules were going to be, its there.
(•_•)

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 3:28:07

i very much dislike, on a whole, moderator approved cheating.

.. this, i mean, is kind of bullfluff. i really want to crack 25mil nw, can i please, pretty please, get a friend to run a landfarm for me? i'll be honest about it..

see?

much as i'd like to team war here, i'd have to say not everyone in express claims their name on forums, so people will definitely farm you if you war, even if you are in GDI. so naturally, both sides are expecting to take hits, what would you do then? if you don't mind, you can keep warring for the heck of it, but you know, it's part of the game. ppl that war arent expected to retal, and who's to prevent ppl from farming you at the start pre-war if they guessed its you?

or does telly agree that if you form a war "team", and announces it on here, anyone that dtaps you can be killed by your team?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 3:32:10

Originally posted by hsifreta:

.. this, i mean, is kind of bullfluff. i really want to crack 25mil nw, can i please, pretty please, get a friend to run a landfarm for me? i'll be honest about it..

see?

much as i'd like to team war here, i'd have to say not everyone in express claims their name on forums, so people will definitely farm you if you war, even if you are in GDI. so naturally, both sides are expecting to take hits, what would you do then? if you don't mind, you can keep warring for the heck of it, but you know, it's part of the game. ppl that war arent expected to retal, and who's to prevent ppl from farming you at the start pre-war if they guessed its you?

or does telly agree that if you form a war "team", and announces it on here, anyone that dtaps you can be killed by your team?

You need to read the whole thing before you post, I addressed all of your concerns already, common man....read read read :p
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 3:34:19

Has anyone considered that there's not going to be any team war because there's only like 2 people interested?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 3:37:44

Originally posted by blid:
Has anyone considered that there's not going to be any team war because there's only like 2 people interested?

After the scrutiny I took you think anyone besides my loyal dirty roofer will raise their hand?, I don't think so.
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 3:40:47

my understanding, again only what i was told, was that there was indeed interest. who spoke to whom is well past me, but i do not discourage them being allowed to, with permission. my issue was, only ever, if i'm allowed to be honest about my own cheating, and win the server.

which i understand not to be acceptable. throwing away any decent finish and finishing one hundred and ninth is different than finishing first, and winning.

this argument i can not argue

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 4th 2014, 4:12:55

I made a country, just to crash this party.
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 4:17:21

Originally posted by Red X:
I made a country, just to crash this party.

That's what I was hoping to get too, it would have spiced things up for a fun battle :-)
(•_•)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 4th 2014, 4:24:51

This is a solo server. The only reason I am playing is to crash this thing. I agree with brandon, so maybe next set I will run a farm for him. Since it will be in the open it should be ok.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 4:39:07

This is a solo server. The only reason I am playing is to crash this thing. I agree with brandon, so maybe next set I will run a farm for him. Since it will be in the open it should be ok.

Sure, I really don't give a damn cuz this war thing... Ain't happening, so you can take that "tough guy" attitude back to 1a where people care what you say and kiss your ass all day long.
(•_•)

bstrong86 Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 4:44:08

Red, seeing as u are a mod. Maybe u shouldnt say things, like i am going to let someone use me as a farm. If the actual mod of the server was goin to permit this and police our actions, then who...the...fluff...cares
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 4:48:40

But fluff it, its over. All this crying because someone got permission to host a lil fast paced war... which i don't understand bradens statement... we arent asking to gain an edge over the competition by having free land. Just a friendly war with 360 turns to throw around each.
The Death Knights

XI

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 5:00:42

Red X should lose his moderator status with that piss poor statement suggesting to run a landfarm for someone, then again it just illustrates you how this game is going to fluffs.
(•_•)

silentwolf Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 5:02:34

cry babies !

i am gonna war all of you ! :)

damn the gin is strong.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 5:07:22

Originally posted by silentwolf:
cry babies !

i am gonna war all of you ! :)

damn the gin is strong.

+1

Share the gin, baby!!
(•_•)

Viceroy Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 5:16:18

OFFICIAL STATEMENT:

I will be policing for Ko<3's side. Someone will be along shortly to confirm this.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 4th 2014, 5:26:05

If you think I was really going to run a landfarm for him, you are out of your mind. I can say my opinions on anything I like. This is a public forum is it not? Tough guy attitude? Since when do I act like a tough guy? I am a netter at heart now I am just trying to poke at you all because this is a silly idea imo.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 5:28:39

If you think I was really going to run a landfarm for him, you are out of your mind. I can say my opinions on anything I like. This is a public forum is it not? Tough guy attitude? Since when do I act like a tough guy? I am a netter at heart now I am just trying to poke at you all because this is a silly idea imo.

*pokes back*

You're silly, read the thread, its over, finished, not happening.
(•_•)

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 4th 2014, 5:29:34

awwww, see i get bored and once a blue moon say stuff to kinda get a rise out of people and im way late.

poo on that!

tellarion Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 5:31:01

めんどくさいな。。

Viceroy Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 5:31:06

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Crap.

Can I still police for you?
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Feb 4th 2014, 5:31:51

tella i don't speak that =]

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 5:37:32

awwww, see i get bored and once a blue moon say stuff to kinda get a rise out of people and im way late.

poo on that!

Get an alarm clock, bro! :p
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 5:38:20

Originally posted by Viceroy:

Crap.

Sure, police my land and take the retals for me :p
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 6:28:23

how you choose to break the rules isn't the point, bstrong. all i ask is i get to chose how i decide to break the rules, too.

they are exactly the same. permission to cheat. 360 turns to war, or 360 turns to landgrab. i already stated out right that i understand the difference, where you throw any finish away and i would thus be stealing a finish from somebody. as you and ko have stated, the discussion is over.

to quote me, "which i understand not to be acceptable. throwing away any decent finish and finishing one hundred and ninth is different than finishing first, and winning."

i already met you half way, i already agreed with you :(

tellarion Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 12:24:08

I'm in favor of trying it but nobody else is. The suggestion is to go to FFA to try this, which is definitely possible. To me, though, being able to just have fun for 5 days and return to business as normal is pretty attractive... Not sure why people are talking about cheating in that context

blid

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2014, 13:36:02

Well I dont agree with the Braden-logic that if you allow a team war by request youd have to allow a landfarm too, but just dont think a big team war has a place in a solo server... What if they signed up 5v5, would people put tags into their country names to distinguish between each other? What if they enjoyed bashing their countries against each other so much that next set there's two simultaneous 5v5s, or four 5-man teams doing everyone for themselves, or etc etc. Someone may make their 5-man team up of mostly netters and not get into the war really and just net tagged up and pretty. The problem is none of that belongs on a solo server and all of it is exactly what Team server was created for.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 13:54:34

Originally posted by zerozerozero:
I hope I can join but I'm thinking I'll be just in my team's way :p

should it be a team? why not all out war where you can join sides and you don't have someone you can trust? :p

thats what i usually do =P

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 13:58:03

see?

Really...... Wow.....

Apples n oranges.....

Fine, I guess I'll just all jet and pick multiple wars....it legal, I'll do that.

Thanks for playing, BTW no allies haha.

seriously the second allies go, topfeeders have won. =P

bstrong86 Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 14:01:20

Blid pretty sure tella wouldnt allow it to go past the alloted time span that we have, 1 week . Its jusy crazy that it got this blown out of proportion. Yes, there is a team server. But no, you do not get turns every 4 minutes
The Death Knights

XI

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 14:35:25

Originally posted by Viceroy:

Crap.

i bet you can force ppl into warring. =) just get war prepped, and then dtap cable =P

silentwolf Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 16:44:52

bibigon was boring to war last set.. i just gave up.. didnt even wanted to run turns after there was no retaliation for my hits and i was fully geared for war.

need new target..

blid ? :)

braden Game profile

Feb 4th 2014, 22:50:58

blid referred to me and logic? ha, i must be improving ;p

Alin Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 0:17:31

tella delete this muffos ha!

And blid - the removal of allies is a express change.

silentwolf Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 13:08:42

the i'll duel 36 days retal :)

tellarion Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 14:43:27

What do you guys think of doing an occasional accelerated team server? Ie allow teams, but with the turn rate/pace of express for a short duration.

bstrong86 Game profile

Feb 5th 2014, 14:45:21

I would play it every once inawhile
The Death Knights

XI

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2014, 19:37:49

Originally posted by tellarion:
What do you guys think of doing an occasional accelerated team server? Ie allow teams, but with the turn rate/pace of express for a short duration.

I would play it every week :-) call it the PEW PEW PEW server :p
(•_•)

hsifreta Game profile

Feb 6th 2014, 0:26:25

more turns would be nice. add it up to 240 (240) and faster turns.

vatzooland

Feb 6th 2014, 0:31:37

I'm just going to attack you all.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 6th 2014, 0:41:19

Heya gang.
This is gonna be a no go. Sorry to ruin the fun!!
We all know it falls under the term "coordination", I cannot allow something to happen one set then in the future I have to hear "Remember that one time....." (no band camp jokes!)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2014, 2:05:03

Originally posted by galleri:
Heya gang.
We all know it falls under the term "coordination", I cannot allow something to happen one set then in the future I have to hear "Remember that one time....." (no band camp jokes!)

Uhm.....sigh......did you even read this thread???

News flash, not happening.....

/me slaps galleri with large salmon.
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 6th 2014, 2:20:52

Heya gang.

Yes! But I put in my two cents anyhow because I am a female!!! LOL

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2014, 2:30:44

Heya gang.

Yes! But I put in my two cents anyhow because I am a female!!! LOL

And every time you blame it on your gender this song comes to mind... https://www.youtube.com/...ture=youtube_gdata_player

:-)
(•_•)