Verified:

iScode Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 3:11:38

What do you call an Australian with half a brain???

Gifted.

fluff YOU STRAYA fluffS!! NZ Rules!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 3:15:31

i am maybe twelve minutes into the first episode of the australian version of Rake.. i was under the impression it was a comedy, though I have yet to laugh once.

ITM Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 3:15:46

Yeah fluff you Australia!

iScode Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 3:16:49

Originally posted by braden:
i am maybe twelve minutes into the first episode of the australian version of Rake.. i was under the impression it was a comedy, though I have yet to laugh once.

strayas dont have a sense of humour. Sov is a perfect example of this.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

braden Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 3:28:29

i am inclined to agree. i gave up. greg kinnear it is not.

but.. was that mr smith from the matrix? he aged poorly. men are supposed to become distinguished, look at sean connery. he.. looked haggard..

cypress Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 12:51:41

What do you call an Australian with no brain?

There's no such thing really, we call them Kiwis!

iScode Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 19:10:33

no kiwis are australians but nice try!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

PRO TIP

Jan 26th 2014, 19:24:55

What do you call a Kiwi with a thousand lovers???

A shepherd.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 26th 2014, 20:32:16

LOL@pro tip
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

iScode Game profile

Jan 28th 2014, 4:34:22

Originally posted by PRO TIP:

A shepherd.

Is that meant to be insulting?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

PRO TIP

Jan 28th 2014, 6:48:00

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by PRO TIP:

A shepherd.

Is that meant to be insulting?

Troll Harder! The only insulting thing here is your lack of intelligence.

Another mind bender for you:

An Aussie bloke is having a quiet drink in a bar and leans over to the big guy next to him and says, 'Do you wanna hear a Kiwi joke?

The big guy replies, 'Well mate, before you tell that joke, you should know something. I'm 1.90 m tall, 125 kg and I played as a forward for the All Blacks."

"The guy next to me is 1.85 m, weighs 115 kg and he's an ex-All Black lock."

"Next to him is a bloke who's 2 m tall, weighs 120 kg and he's a current All Black second rower. Now do you still want to tell that Kiwi joke?"

The Aussie bloke says, "Nah, not if I'm going to have to explain it three times."

braden Game profile

Jan 28th 2014, 6:52:38

the funny thing is you argue between yourselves while living outside of north america, (save mexico, of course), so third world countries fighting with third world countries makes first world countries glad we got the fluff away from you all.

thats how you insult people. go search for clean water or culture, whichever you find first.

PRO TIP

Jan 28th 2014, 7:19:13

Braden you're Welsh, please do not interfere in the squabbling of citizens of Sovereign Countries. None of this Canadian bullfluff either you're Welsh. :D

North America is deemed to be the hub of Anti-Culture(as voted by the people of every other continent!), proliferating the world with homogenized political views and horrible TV Soap Operas. This does not make North America the flag bearers of culture.

elvesrus

Jan 28th 2014, 8:10:43

just because the bold and the beautiful sucks doesn't mean every north american soap opera sucks. take those mexican ones for example. could easily watch those just for the eye candy ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

braden Game profile

Jan 28th 2014, 8:25:09

um, don't you have donkey fluff and goat piss infested water to feed your children?

for their birthday they get typhus or if they're truly lucky walking pneumonia?

(best soap opera is downton abbey; i'd suggest torrent download and two eyes connected to a heart)

braden Game profile

Jan 28th 2014, 8:27:01

also, i'd suggest learning and understanding the definition of culture. understanding words is, indeed, rewarding.

PRO TIP

Jan 28th 2014, 9:15:29

also, i'd suggest learning and understanding the definition of culture. understanding words is, indeed, rewarding.

It is indeed; but before one gloats on how well they understand words they should surely, truly understand them.

Culture is the characteristics of a particular group of people, defined by everything from language, religion, cuisine, social habits, music and arts. Ergo, North America a home of immigrants; neither produces its own culture nor develops it. It absorbs the culture of said immigrants and gleefully boasts to owning it.

braden Game profile

Jan 28th 2014, 9:58:22

"cul·ture
ˈkəlCHər/
noun
noun: culture

the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.
"20th century popular culture" "

where you misinterpret the definitions of a) human, b) intellectual and, c) achievement

they'd need to be worth calling human, they'd need intellect, and they will have needed to achieve something.

you forget, we're trying to insult, not define. where ya'll further lack b), i presume from drinking waterborne diseases or having sex with your cousins.

you will not win. my propensity for hatred is astounding.

PRO TIP

Jan 28th 2014, 14:32:28

"cul·ture
ˈkəlCHər/
noun
noun: culture

the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.
"20th century popular culture" "

where you misinterpret the definitions of a) human, b) intellectual and, c) achievement

they'd need to be worth calling human, they'd need intellect, and they will have needed to achieve something.

you forget, we're trying to insult, not define. where ya'll further lack b), i presume from drinking waterborne diseases or having sex with your cousins.

you will not win. my propensity for hatred is astounding.

Circular logic while enjoyable, is hardly confusing. Your propensity for hate, blinds you to the fact that your argument supports my earlier statement. :)

As a proclaimed North American you are unable to conceive the rest of the world thinking of you as a morbidly obese, fast food dependent, war orientated, criminal society who relies on conflict rather then debate to resolve any problem.

You can paint the picture of a worldly intellect with love of the language braden, but we all know you are fat.

braden Game profile

Jan 28th 2014, 20:35:04

if a thirty two waist and a forty regular chest is fat then so be it.

ill take my pants off right now and text you a photo of the tab to prove it. the jacket at least i wouldnt be in my drawers [at a bar] in public, so lets go with the jacket instead?

yes, knowing you will never take me up on the offer makes it far easier to suggest i would ;p

braden Game profile

Jan 28th 2014, 20:35:58

and i dont eat red meat, is it the salad that i gain the weight from?

oh maybe the booze though, fair enough..

Atryn Game profile

Jan 28th 2014, 21:03:04

ill take my pants off right now and text you a photo of the tab to prove it.

Is "tab" some euphemism I am not familiar with?

braden Game profile

Jan 28th 2014, 21:14:18

not a euphamism, no. in a sportscoat, blazer or suit jacket its where it reads the size, the fabric used and the cleaning instructions. generally, in canada at least, its inside the left inside jacket pocket.

mine reads size/taille 40 regular; 100% wool; dry clean only. for pants its just below the beltline at the small of your back.

oh, you meant a euphemism for my penis, sorry.. took me a minute..

d20 Game profile

Jan 29th 2014, 14:19:33

bonus