Verified:

tulosba Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 6:41:58

Originally posted by RamsesII:
Originally posted by Vic:
lol you guys are nuts.

he actually started sending me harassing pm's and then out of no where began to cc tulosba on them.

You've got some nerve. If you don't retract this statement then I publicly request that Pang read both of our PM's but only the ones we sent each other. Then he can publicly announce which one of us is guilty of harassment. For the record, I'm the one who asked you to stop sending PM's.

I'll back Vic up: (edited out content, it's just a teenage pissing contest so everyone, including all of AT will be glad I edited the contents out)

2.1 days ago
To: Vic
CC: tulosba <- WTF?

2 days ago
To: Vic, RamsesII
CC: tulosba
Why am I CCed on these threads anyways?

//you're just trolling. I know people who do it for kicks, and I guess that's whats going on now. It would be best if we all just ignore these threads and move along.

Vic Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 6:51:42

1.2 days ago
To: Vic, RamsesII
CC: tulosba
listen you need to stop harassing me.
i only ever responded to your messages.
i am saying it right now with tulosba as my witness - please do not EVER message me again.
i dont ever want to be bothered by you.
you make me anxious and you are all over the place and I really want this communication to stop immediately.

this will be the last message i ever send to you, and PLEASE do not respond to me.
GOOD BYE.

-----

ramses - don't ever contact me again. i made that clear.
i want nothing to do with you.
do not speak to me again.
thank you.

kwannn Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 20:59:38

So basically if we bonused 400 acres and grabbed for only 2 while losing a lot of your military we would win.

Someone set up a space station where we can crash already.

Xelah Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 21:08:21

lol no
--Xelah
Death Knights
-*-*- First to get banned from the new forums 04-05-2010 -*-*-