Verified:

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 3:04:53

Sons of Liberty is opening its doors to all who may want to net, or war this set, everyone is welcome to join us for Christmas dinner at Sunis house which is stocked full of liquor.

No cheaters need apply.
Apply at SoL.ghqnet.com

Cheaters are welcome to apply to SoF
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

iScode Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 3:27:40

what will you do with Alin then, will you boot him?

On a side note, suni's house is not stocked full of liquor, any liquor taken into suni's house gets drunk quickly.

So yes people, if you want to join an alliance that lies, manipulates and deceives, not to mention there cheating members like Alin, then join SoL.

IF you want to join the best warring alliance around, join SoF. Nobody does it better!

http://sof.earth2025.net/

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Atryn Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 3:47:21

Its a false dichotomy!

keivisuaL Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 3:55:57

hahahahahaha
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 11th 2013, 3:56:00

Stay classy Jon!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dec 11th 2013, 4:10:02

Trollz be hatin! iScode, Alin is in MD not Sol you noob sheep fluffer you. As far as I know Alin hasn't cheated. We have decided to move the Christmas dinner here to sunny Florida with me, booze for miles.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Dec 11th 2013, 4:17:07

Originally posted by iScode:

IF you want to join the best warring alliance around, join SoF. Nobody does it better!

http://sof.earth2025.net

You mean the best war alliance that got brought to its knees last set?
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Pride Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 4:40:24

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:

http://sof.earth2025.net

You mean the best war alliance that got brought to its knees last set?

Lol @ Sof being the best.

iScode Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 7:13:22

How many countries/alliances you need to do it though pride and Jon?

I seem to remember an outnumbered SoF wiping the floor with MD not to long ago...

When was the last time MD or SoL won a war when they were outnumbered?

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Dec 11th 2013, 7:29:31

Submit to SoL or bring iMag back.
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Bane04 Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 7:47:13

drinks jons booze.

iScode Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 8:04:06

nobody wants that to happen.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 9:26:45

On a side note, suni's house is not stocked full of liquor, any liquor taken into suni's house gets drunk quickly.

So yes people, if you want to join an alliance that lies, manipulates and deceives, not to mention there cheating members like Alin, then join SoL.

Dude you have a "cheater" division within Sof. You have enough RD in there that you can`t really call anyone else: a cheater. Your guru "Helmut" is a blatant cheater and an ex color who ran bots on Arrow and allowed multies under it`s surveillance, being himself a multie in RD and Sof.
Sof existence in the past 2 years was based on relation, advantages and political dominance after strong connection with the CHEATERS of this game.

And you still dare to call anyone else, cheater ? Go nail a sheep pal...

P.S: for anyone else who really want to join a cool clean waring alliance - 100% go Sol.
THAT IS THE CLEAN SIDE!

Alin Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 9:31:27

I seem to remember an outnumbered SoF wiping the floor with MD not to long ago...

Looooool. The sheep strikes again.

Get the fluff off. Your Sof didn`t fought a balanced war since ever "madafaca".

Edited By: Alin on Dec 11th 2013, 10:16:33

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 11th 2013, 10:16:57

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
Submit to SoL or bring iMag back.

I have thought about bringing iMag back. ........ then that would mean I have to play a country. Ain't nobody got time time for that! lol

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 11th 2013, 10:17:51

Originally posted by Alin:

Dude you have a "cheater" division within Sof. You have enough RD in there that you can`t really call anyone else: a cheater. Your guru "Helmut" is a blatant cheater and an ex color who ran bots on Arrow and allowed multies under it`s surveillance, being himself a multie in RD and Sof.
Sof existence in the past 2 years was based on relation, advantages and political dominance after strong connection with the CHEATERS of this game.

And you still dare to call anyone else, cheater ? Go nail a sheep pal...

P.S: for anyone else who really want to join a cool clean waring alliance - 100% go Sol.
THAT IS THE CLEAN SIDE!

Is Jeweler still playing in SOL?

Alin Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 11:16:37

Galleri, i think i have 20 months since i last played in Sol. Way before Imag celebration set.

Riddler Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 14:01:49

if you want to avoid all this ghey bickering like teenage schoolgirls you can just apply to join Rage.

Makinso Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 14:15:59

Lol @ riddler for the thread steal

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 11th 2013, 15:21:57

Galleri, i think i have 20 months since i last played in Sol. Way before Imag celebration set.

Someone else could answer! :p

aponic Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 15:39:47

Real classy recruiting message
SOF
Cerevisi

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 16:29:16

/facepalms

Jesus Christ Jon...
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

Stevano Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 17:18:02

Originally posted by Colonel Chaos:
/facepalms

Jesus Christ Jon...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Alin Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 17:22:07

Gj Jon. They don`t deserve classy - at least not Sofs leadership and those RDs which are now all "clean","honorable", "we had no ideea what was going on" members

daspheebsie Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 17:43:35

I would love to see imag back. That is all.
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Dec 11th 2013, 20:48:43

RD did have good clean members..
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Dec 11th 2013, 20:58:16

To add to this I am not accusing anyone or SoF of cheating!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

aponic Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 22:05:34

Alin, you dont even know 40% of sof's leadership. You certainly don't know me. So why don't you shut up already?
SOF
Cerevisi

aponic Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 22:06:35

Can we please upgrade Alin for Dagga?
SOF
Cerevisi

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2013, 22:18:49

Originally posted by aponic:
Can we please upgrade Alin for Dagga?

no, dagga is safely in my basement :D
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

iScode Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 22:20:14

haha alin

dance alin dance
spin spin spin
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 22:39:26

When we outnumbered you, we knew RIVAL was preparing to war, which was most likely gonna be us, because there was other gangbangs going on as it was, so we went on Rival to eliminate their FS power on us... Even with SoF not getting hit much as we were targeting RIVAL, you were STILL losing.
When we were outnumbered, it was when you guys called in the largest alliance in the game to hit. 20 country outnumber vs a 70-90 country outnumbering... BIG difference.

Alin Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 23:12:27

Alin, you dont even know 40% of sof's leadership. You certainly don't know me. So why don't you shut up already?

I don`t have to ingame know anyone from there, because your actions as a leading group speaks for itself. And i am not talking like last reset, or the reset before - i am talking overall.

And weren't you a part of Sol at one point ?

iScode Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 23:15:50

"Even with SoF not getting hit much as we were targeting RIVAL, you were STILL losing. "

This is the part i laughed the most at. So you first outnumber us, remove our breakers, then because you choose to hit someone else (who was never planning on hitting you) we are meant to pull back in three days after being outnumbered for how long?

Yes SoF is such a horrible war alliance because of this.

I love the way you guys spin.

But please, I am still waiting for you to provide examples of wars you have won when you have been outnumbered, at least I can do that lol.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 23:16:51

I don`t have to ingame know anyone from there, because your actions as a leading group speaks for itself. And i am not talking like last reset, or the reset before - i am talking overall.

And weren't you a part of Sol at one point ?

Dont you have multiple countries to play and try not to get deleted?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 23:27:55

i have no ideea what you are talking about fagot ...

Anyway, you fit to good in that group of Cheaters Supporters.

Alin Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 23:33:40

But please, I am still waiting for you to provide examples of wars you have won when you have been outnumbered, at least I can do that lol.

Examples ? Wtf examples do you want ya` NZ dude ? When MD fsed Sof being smaller in numbers and basically destroyed your poor alliance in less than 48 hours ? When Sof had to call Laf into a 2.5 ws 1 members ratio war ? HA!

Or when Sol+Evo kicked your ass so bad you had to call Laf to kill Evo ...

Or or or ... go check the history. I swear that in the last 10 resets when we talk about Sof warring we MUST include Laf bailing it out in different forms.

Edited By: Pang on Dec 12th 2013, 0:26:18. Reason: language
See Original Post

Pride Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 23:42:52

"Even with SoF not getting hit much as we were targeting RIVAL, you were STILL losing. "

This is the part i laughed the most at. So you first outnumber us, remove our breakers, then because you choose to hit someone else (who was never planning on hitting you) we are meant to pull back in three days after being outnumbered for how long?

Yes SoF is such a horrible war alliance because of this.

I love the way you guys spin.

Sof was exposed as the worst warring alliance in the game last set. Aponic was also exposed as a cheater. You heard it here first :p

iScode Game profile

Dec 12th 2013, 1:41:37

Examples ? Wtf examples do you want ya` NZ dude ? When MD fsed Sof being smaller in numbers and basically destroyed your poor alliance in less than 48 hours ? When Sof had to call Laf into a 2.5 ws 1 members ratio war ? HA!

Or or or ... go check the history. I swear that in the last 10 resets when we talk about Sof warring we MUST include Laf bailing it out in different forms.

So you agree we won those wars? Again not providing much evidence of MD WINNING outnumbered wars are you lmao.

on a side note fluff has two g's, and I would prefer if you do not refer to me as a bundle of sticks, I am sure even with your limited intelligence you can figure out a better insult than calling me a bundle of sticks.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Dec 12th 2013, 10:52:20

Originally posted by galleri:

nope, keep trying...

I have told you already that you won't find them because they won't be here.

If you want to go down that road though, I can play it back. I will win though. I can name at least 5 off the top of my head.

Edited By: mdevol on Dec 12th 2013, 11:04:34
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Alin Game profile

Dec 12th 2013, 17:35:35

limit intelligence iScode ? :)

I`ll let you live in your stupidity with your bundle of sticks | - * |

Kalick Game profile

Dec 12th 2013, 17:43:30

So you agree we won those wars? Again not providing much evidence of MD WINNING outnumbered wars are you lmao.

on a side note fluff has two g's, and I would prefer if you do not refer to me as a bundle of sticks, I am sure even with your limited intelligence you can figure out a better insult than calling me a bundle of sticks.

MD and SoL won an outnumbered war last reset.

SoF/Rival/LaF vs SoL/MD

That is about a 70 country advantage for one side.

mdevol Game profile

Dec 12th 2013, 21:58:54

It was outnumbered not because the sides were unven but because strategically sof wanted the ability to call in an ally (rd) to make the war completely uneven so they, along with rival chose to have rival not particpate. Its that simple. If rival hit back instead of...oh that dirty word...gangbanging smaller unprepared clans... the war would have been even and they still would have gotten rolled until RD came in.

Then RD wenat all RD and broke the cardinal sin and went full retard. Never go full retard. And SoF was left hanging out to dry. That is on RD and on Sov, nobody else.

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iScode Game profile

Dec 12th 2013, 22:34:29

Originally posted by Kalick:

MD and SoL won an outnumbered war last reset.

SoF/Rival/LaF vs SoL/MD

That is about a 70 country advantage for one side.

laf only hit sol, for 72 hours...

rival was at war with LCN and co and was not hitting you guys as well as ceasefired. Yes sol and md won an outnumbered war, one where they had all the numbers, its the only way you can win a war :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

mdevol Game profile

Dec 12th 2013, 23:02:50

Rival was not at war with lcn when they were hit. Keep spinning though.

They chose to ignore the fs against them and hit lcn after the fact.

Your leaders admit what the plan was, no need to deny it.

It all blew up when RD got deleted for breaking the law and hacking boxcar.

mdevol Game profile

Dec 12th 2013, 23:06:38

In that same line of reasoning, if whoever sof decides to hit along with us "to even the numbers" doesnt want to war and refuses to hit back, sof only wins because of advantage? Think about how stupid that sounds...

kwannn Game profile

Dec 12th 2013, 23:36:11

me (at the recruiting door): So joining a clan will allow me to be protected as I net, hm sounds great- but do we have to go to war?
SoL recruitment officer: Hello Kwan, I'd like to introduce you to SoL, where we can provide you with protection from big bad enemies that will land grab, maim, farm, and even destroy your country!
me: Wow! I'd certainly like that! How can I begin?
SoL recruitment officer: Let me take a look at your prior countries to see if you're war ready and fit for action.
me: Uhhh, okay.
SoL recruitment officer: Well look like you're all set for action.
me: Wait............... who are we fighting?
SoL recruitment officer: SoF
me: Ohhhhhhhhhh (*bleep*).
(runs for the exit)

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2013, 23:45:10

SOF ? love fluff not hate !
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 13th 2013, 0:08:30

Originally posted by mdevol:
Originally posted by galleri:

nope, keep trying...

I have told you already that you won't find them because they won't be here.

If you want to go down that road though, I can play it back. I will win though. I can name at least 5 off the top of my head.

I asked a simple question.....he was there a set before and the set before that.
I have no clue what you are going on about after......

Edited By: galleri on Dec 13th 2013, 0:12:02
See Original Post

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Dec 13th 2013, 0:33:47

Originally posted by kwannn:
me (at the recruiting door): So joining a clan will allow me to be protected as I net, hm sounds great- but do we have to go to war?
SoL recruitment officer: Hello Kwan, I'd like to introduce you to SoL, where we can provide you with protection from big bad enemies that will land grab, maim, farm, and even destroy your country!
me: Wow! I'd certainly like that! How can I begin?
SoL recruitment officer: Let me take a look at your prior countries to see if you're war ready and fit for action.
me: Uhhh, okay.
SoL recruitment officer: Well look like you're all set for action.
me: Wait............... who are we fighting?
SoL recruitment officer: SoF
me: Ohhhhhhhhhh (*bleep*).
(runs for the exit)

We're netting. No war this set. War is fun, but everyone could use an easy set, especially during the holidays.
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton