Verified:

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 6th 2013, 15:59:31

http://www.thestar.com/...canada_being_sullied.html

seriously?
I mean it's entertaining and all, but compared to the other people on that list the guy doesn't really rank up there in terms of power or political ranking. In our political system the mayor doesn't exactly have a lot powers - other than being a public representative, the other powers are a single vote on council, setting the agenda (but council can do that too) and (in the case of Toronto only) nominating members for various committees. Most of the other people on that list are in charge of enough things to create large scale chaos and wars. Ford at most my try to deck you or offer to buy you drugs..
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 17:16:09

MARTIAN MAKES A LOT OF VALID POINTS! WE DO NOT LIKE THAT! SO, WE WILL NOW MAKE A LOT OF INVALID POINTS!

SO WHAT IF HE LIKES TO SMOKE CRACK AND PUNCH PEOPLE! AS FAR AS WE KNOW, HE ONLY TRIES TO PUNCH OTHER POLITICIANS. ALL POLITICIANS NEED TO BE PUNCHED! HE IS DOING A PUBLIC SERVICE, AS IS HIS DUTY AS MAYOR OF CANADA.

AND SMOKING CRACK MAKES YOU STRONGER! THAT MEANS WHEN HE PUNCHES PEOPLE IT WILL DO MORE! HE MAY BE ABLE TO END GLOBAL WARMING AND WORLD HUNGER IF HE SMOKES ENOUGH!

FURTHERMORE! HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHY PEOPLE WHO SMOKE CRACK ARE ALMOST ALWAYS HOMELESS AND SMELL LIKE TINKLE? IT IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD FOR SO LONG THAT THEY ARE WORTHLESS! ROB FORD GIVES HOPE TO ALL CRACK SMOKERS! "HEY, LOOK AT ME! NOT ONLY AM I NOT HOMELESS, I'M THE KING OF CANADA OR WHATEVER!"

SO TO SUM UP...

HA!

SAM
DRUG CZAR,
THE MIGHTY CLAN [DANGER]!

Catchy Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 17:20:23

Bonus

mdevol Game profile

Dec 6th 2013, 20:19:26

That is not US media fail, that is US education fail. US Priorities fail.

I bet US citizens could name 80% of the characters from Breaking Bad, Jersey Shore, and Big Bang Theory. Those same would likely not be able to name the president of Mexico or Prime Minister of Canada or even a simple one like...IF the president and VP are no longer able to serve as president, who would serve the term out as the sitting president?

That is not a reflection of the media, although they don't do anything to help the cause.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis