Verified:

DOOOMMMMMM

Nov 29th 2013, 3:41:18

Sends FA to SoF whenever they are losing all of the time, even when they haven't had a country over 1 million in Networth in over a week? They are just wasting their TNW, and making themselves look foolish.

keivisuaL Game profile

Nov 29th 2013, 7:18:13

It's thanksgiving. Ask and you shall receive.
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

bertz Game profile

Nov 29th 2013, 8:52:42

Originally posted by keivisuaL:
It's thanksgiving. Ask and you shall receive.

^ Nice :-)

iScode Game profile

Nov 29th 2013, 9:53:59

pretty sure they fa'd untag :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Taveren Game profile

Nov 29th 2013, 11:16:47

I'll believe that when my fluff turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

None the less, it's Thanksgiving. The season of giving is upon us. Help with the less fortunate and give charity!

Edited By: Taveren on Nov 29th 2013, 11:32:26
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

kiyan

Nov 30th 2013, 5:08:13

Maybe with enough FA Sof can kill an original?

robyn Game profile

Nov 30th 2013, 19:40:54

Everyone keeps talking about LAF sending SOF FA... Where is the FA train can i get on it :P

iScode Game profile

Nov 30th 2013, 22:37:31

Tav he was untagged when he got the fa :P. And you already think your fluff smells like rainbow sherbet, problem is, it doesnt...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Dec 1st 2013, 0:03:55

ya - was just an innocent untaged that got 3 billion worth of FA and after that Sof recruited him!!!

Rockman Game profile

Dec 1st 2013, 1:22:53

I'm not sure why sending FA to someone engaged in a war isn't considered an act of war. But there's many reasons why I've never got involved in EE politics One of them being that I have too much common sense. Another being that I'm too honest.

aponic Game profile

Dec 1st 2013, 1:39:00

A SOF member and a LAF member are friends and the LAF member FAed his buddies country before it tagged up SOF. This is an issue between LAF and MD/SOL police. These types of violations are worked out, in part, based on the pacts LAF has with MD, SOL, and whoever is policing.

As SOF does not have a country over 1 million net worth, I do not see this incident as one that will effect the outcome of the war. However, it is nice to see so many 'new members' coming out to comment. Special thanks to TavAlin for your warm thoughts.
SOF
Cerevisi

Alin Game profile

Dec 1st 2013, 2:17:50

Like you didn't know i always have warm thoughts ...

En4cer Game profile

Dec 1st 2013, 3:40:37

bonus

Boltar Game profile

Dec 1st 2013, 5:34:47

i first thought the person getting FA was scode.. but then aponic said the sof country is friends with the lafer who fa'ed him.. and we all know scode has no friends

Alin Game profile

Dec 1st 2013, 8:34:21

good one Boltar ... good one!

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Dec 1st 2013, 10:05:05

TBH I loved seeing that fellow have 3.2m nw, gave a chance to attack, and make it die, wouldn't mind seeing another before set end aswell.... iScode does have friends :)
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

iScode Game profile

Dec 1st 2013, 10:41:12

LIES!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

SakitSaPuwit Game profile

Dec 1st 2013, 13:17:37

If it is not against the rules it is legal, dirty communist.
but what do i know?
I only play this game for fun!

XiQter

Dec 1st 2013, 13:54:17

I approve of this FA, it makes me able to hit them again, please send more LaF!

ShreddedCheese Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 2:48:21

Should be more worried about LaF's leaders doing spy ops for their at war allies and uploading to boxcar.

There seems to be atleast one nation a set that seems to "get on them" about their poor moral practices. Looks like he solo killed one of them this set ;)

SolidSnake Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 2:53:22

Originally posted by ShreddedCheese:
Should be more worried about LaF's leaders doing spy ops for their at war allies and uploading to boxcar.

There seems to be atleast one nation a set that seems to "get on them" about their poor moral practices. Looks like he solo killed one of them this set ;)

You disapprove of Laf's moral practices so you decided to hurt omega. Congratulations, you're a retard.

Wu Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 9:44:23

I FA'd SOF.

because SOF is ranked too low.

flgatorboy89 Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 11:15:10

SoL is overrated!
Jon
ZT, SoL

<jon> off to bed fluffbeater :p
<mrford> i dont beat fluffs
<mrford> i eat them
<mrford> gosh
<jon> well, fluffeater
<Kat> oookay....

Dec 3rd 2013, 12:19:46

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

You disapprove of Laf's moral practices so you decided to hurt omega. Congratulations, you're a retard.

I didn't hurt Omega. Are you charging them reps? Besides they stepped in to do the dirty work for you last set anyway when it was only LaF tag included so it's more than fair. I know you guys are above spending your own turns to defend your tag but that's far and besides the point.

Dec 3rd 2013, 12:19:46

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

I didn't hurt Omega. Are you charging them reps? Besides they stepped in to do the dirty work for you last set anyway when it was only LaF tag included so it's more than fair. I know you guys are above spending your own turns to defend your tag but that's far and besides the point.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2013, 13:10:24

ShreddedCheese, seriously you could have thought of a better name.... Now I want to eat cheese. Thanks a lot.

Nekked Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 13:11:09

double post

Colonel Chaos Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 13:19:54

Please FA them more... I am out of NW range so I cannot grab their lands. NEED MOAR LANDS!

But honestly... FA has not come up to me and have not seen it flowing in any amount to make a difference. So imho, it's not an issue. If they FAed someone to 20M NW it still wouldn't be much of an issue... I'd actually be impressed with the amount of coordination that would require :)
Colonel Chaos
SOL FR Commander

irc.scourge.se -> #solfr
--------------------
“Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy.”
― Isaac Newton

Ruthie

Dec 3rd 2013, 18:22:32

Originally posted by flgatorboy89:
SoF is overrated!

There, fixed that for ya!! :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Makinso Game profile

Dec 3rd 2013, 20:12:08

Sheesh why stir this pot unnecessarily??

We won drastically some minor FA won't change that and yeah it was thanksgiving anyways. I would be commenting against the FA if this was a tight knit war in which both parties are having an exciting fight and the FA might tilt the war out of that fight (3B is a lot) but at this point that's irrelevant

And like others commented it was thanks giving even I understand that as a never celebrated thanksgiving euro dude.

ebola Game profile

Dec 4th 2013, 10:04:27

I didn't hurt Omega. Are you charging them reps?

Of course they are. Thanks for ruining at least somebodies finish in Omega :S