Verified:

giants1223 Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 4:12:49

I am a returning player from the days of E2025. I started playing EE for the first time 2 months ago and this was my first set with a clan. The clan I chose was RD(poor decision apparently, bad luck). I logged on today to see my country was deleted. I had no idea why so I wrote in the appeals just for an explanation because I was thoroughly confused. I then logged into the forum to see what had unfolded. Upon reading the loads of comments I fully accept the admins decision to delete all RD members. As a member of RD that was oblivious and innocent of any wrong doing it sucked to have my country deleted just for being "guilty by association". However I am not mad at any admins, I am mad at the select members of RD that committed these acts. Having a country deleted in a free fake text based game is not a big real life problem and I won't lose sleep over it. Having personal information hacked and gathered could potentially be a real life problem. Having the integrity of a game I and many other enjoy is a problem.My arguement is that the penalty is too light on those that have committed these acts. If there is legitimate evidence against these individuals than ban them for life. And although I aaccept the decision to delete all of RD because we are "guilty by association" and I can honestly really careless this is a past time for me not a way of life, What good is the punishment if I can just create another country for this set. If the arguement for deleting the entire RD clan was because we could used the hacked information to benefit us then why are we allowed to create another country this set. In theory couldn't we still use that info with our new countries? I accept the deletion because I am disgusted that I am associated with this clan and some of its members, but the penalty just dosn't make practical sense to me.

BladeEWG Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 10:30:57

Giants, I have to agree with the action.
In times of war innocent people get hurt sometimes.

What I find real funny in this is that I came back here after years away.
I was surprised to see Rd still around and everyone was telling me they were clean and legit now.
Times had changed.
Guess they really didn't.
A leopard can't change its spots.
For new players they should have a warning on their tag so people would know what kind of tag they're joining.
Hope you stick around and find a clean tag to play in.

locket Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 10:53:23

Blade it was one person from everything I can tell.

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 11:01:07

a leopard may not be able to change it's spots, but it's probably possible for a human to change them using today's level of biotechnology. would you like to see a leopard with glow in the dark neon pink spots?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Soultaker

Oct 31st 2013, 11:36:29

For Christ's sake it's hacking into a game affiliated site who is moronic enough to keep their RL private info or have the same password to that site as the pass that can give access to their private info

Also the list of phone # and or emails and addresses would be available to anyone that has played in multiple alliances especially during war resets... we all have lists of said things

So stop making such a big deal out of it

BladeEWG Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 12:04:29

It is a big deal!
Its a friggin free game for Gods sake
Don't you friggin get it?
idiots cheating at a free game?
You just amaze me

Soultaker

Oct 31st 2013, 12:21:21

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
It is a big deal!
Its a friggin free game for Gods sake
Don't you friggin get it?
idiots cheating at a free game?
You just amaze me

Sorry but i don't, it's a free game so what's the big deal about someone cheating at it: if you count the spies sent into other alliances that report back on warchats, like it happened last set in SOF (All SOL should be deleted and banned for that) and all the information leaks that go on during warsets from an all alliances... you could mke a phone list just from collecting that info, you should count most alliances as cheaters.

And since most of you like to troll and show your egos on AT about how god you or your alliance is and how bad another alliance that you hate is and also since related to this game ppl hold grudges and make revenge wars for stupid things like loosing 500 acres on a poorly taken retal (LAF case and point) you should expect that some ppl will cheat so either take the same measures for everyone or fluff off

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 12:24:48

Yes, we should expect some people to cheat at the game. That's a given.

We SHOULDN'T expect people to hack the game or any of its support sites to get the information they want. We SHOULDN'T expect what personal information we give to any sites to be available to some immature little "hacker" for his jollies.

You people really are pieces of shrubbery. Leave this game and all its support sites and never return.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 12:28:02

Using your logic, if I go to your house and steal $2, hey it is no big deal right? It's only 2 dollars! Your house doesn't even have a security system, only a simple lock that anyone could circumvent, since you didn't buy an expensive lock, it's also ok to break into your house right because you didn't value your $2.

Soultaker

Oct 31st 2013, 12:44:45

You are twisting it around to money now Xin... no one stole your money and by any accounts you are pretty stupid to have the same pass for a game and for anything important connected to RL like emails linked to bank accounts and such

Also twisting it around: they didn't steal anything that isn't already available for many other it's not like the alliances are closed to the public... in most cases if you apply you get in and you can get the info or most of it.

Also by your logic Xinhuan sol or any other alliance that has spies reporting back on enemy alliances should be deleted cos they stole your 2$ :)

I'm sad it comes to this but ppl should accept this is a FREE ONLINE GAME and it has nothing or almost nothing to do with RL so it shouldn't be linked to it

PS: Don't get me wrong i don't agree with what was done by MrChoper but still to punish the whole alliance and make such a big tragedy out of it is just acting fluffy and doesn't slove anything

Xintros Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 12:58:18

Being in the RD tag resets ago for a few resets I know there are mostly good people there. Just like anyone else's Alliance, yours and yours, you have friends there and I have friends by association in other alliances that my current alliance is at war with now. *scratches head* ummmm.. yea, something like that.
Anyway, good luck to those of you in RD that are victims of these acts.
*stalks Xinhuan*
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 13:07:47

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Yes, we should expect some people to cheat at the game. That's a given.

We SHOULDN'T expect people to hack the game or any of its support sites to get the information they want. We SHOULDN'T expect what personal information we give to any sites to be available to some immature little "hacker" for his jollies.

You people really are pieces of shrubbery. Leave this game and all its support sites and never return.

FLEE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! THE BASEMENT BOT BOY IS COMING FOR YOUR SOULS! AND THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN BE DONE TO STOP IT!

course, maybe y'all just aren't deleting enough countries. delete every country until the cheaters surrender and quit hacking the game.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Soultaker

Oct 31st 2013, 13:39:11

:)))))))))))^^

Alin Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 13:43:14

i must admit the RIVAL muppets are becoming annoying with those comments.

"Sof lap-dog, bend-over, on your knees now."

Fine do whatever you want.

"Wtf their leaders just cheated! That`s not wrong"

STFU

Soultaker

Nov 3rd 2013, 12:26:23

I don't remember any Rival members to be purple, i do remember some of Alin's countries :D

Catchy Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 14:22:16

well I felt deleting all the countries was a bit harsh... but the more people like you try to downplay the hacking the less goodwill I have toward those who got boned

sure, the clean guys got deleted. sucks, but move on...

vern Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 15:00:21

are you ok in the brain dept soultaker ?