Verified:

Alin Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 2:26:07

Mr. Maize (aka Helmet [SoF])

Along time RD member, is not running a country this reset (maintains and logs into the RD website regularly) but played last reset. Not implicated in current events but previously ran both SoF and RD countries on two different IP’s. But, but, but Helmet use to be anti-cheat? Yeah well Ricky Martin use to be homophobic

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, i have no particular bief with any other RD.

But with this one and with the dozens of sofers following him blindly everywhere among the time line ? This one actually ran to TEQ when he could not control "THE GAME".

Mothafackers!!!! You run Arrow out of this game which was my first alliance and a wonderful place to be.

fluffing scums! Cheaters! Worthless loosers!

Ok now i feel better.

braden Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 3:15:32

helmet despises me.. maize in his life refuses to meet me..

.. makes sense to me :(

Alin Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 4:27:35

And Sof - don`t forget to outpost RD there next set! haha

Iscode you fool! Now show me your real face ...

Edited By: Alin on Nov 2nd 2013, 4:32:21
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 2nd 2013, 4:43:51

Alin this was a joke right? Cause if you really fell for that thread .... you are as dumb as I really thought. No offense, you did it to yourself.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Alin Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 4:48:02

well mrs. Galleri if you think manipulation will work against that 'thread' you are really insulting the intelligence of EE comunity.

Of course Helmut will deny! Or any brainwashed Sofer!

locket Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 4:52:20

Alin someone told me that you are Mr Brown

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 2nd 2013, 4:55:30

Originally posted by locket:
Alin someone told me that you are Mr Brown

I confirm this.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

ninong Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 4:55:30

i heard helmet was actually Mr Fatigues
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Fuji Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:02:57

Originally posted by galleri:
Alin this was a joke right? Cause if you really fell for that thread .... you are as dumb as I really thought. No offense, you did it to yourself.

You saw the screenshots of the RD site, right? A person who has access to those has more credibility on the subject than you.

Medic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:07:39

There still is the chance they're not real screenshots...

Hell, I can go fabricate a screenshot of MD's forum where they appointed Xyle as president if I wanted to.

But it's pretty consistent across the different forum threads that were posted.
Patty loves a big dict

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:07:40

ok Fuji. You are the all knowing. But I can tell you half those colors are wrong......

ArsenalMD Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:12:20

Originally posted by Medic:
There still is the chance they're not real screenshots...

Hell, I can go fabricate a screenshot of MD's forum where they appointed Xyle as president if I wanted to.

But it's pretty consistent across the different forum threads that were posted.

ROFL. Yes please go photoshop about 20 pages of conversation between dozens of different uses across various times and dates in order to fool people.

When you post this nonsense is your brain connected to your body?

Medic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:15:12

I'm not saying they're fake. I said there is still a chance.

How hard would it be for someone with Boxcar to setup a couple forums with a few fake accounts and have some fun?

Patty loves a big dict

Pride Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:16:39

Lol you're the dumb one if you think those screen shots where faked.

prank

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:17:43

Who would call that fun? More like wasted time

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:20:55

Originally posted by Pride:

Lol you're the dumb one if you think those screen shots where faked.

I haven't looked at any screen shots Pride.
Eh I don't know why I even give a fluff anymore or why the hell I am posting to you. Enjoy your dramas. Cya.
Good Luck to you.

Catchy Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:33:52

Why would you call someone dumb for believing the thread if you didn't even look at it all? That was a bit silly...

And if those screen shots are fake, then Mr. Orange has no life...

SolidSnake Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:40:38

I have no doubt that the screenshots are real, but the identities are off. Not to say it couldn't be true, but I know at least two of them to be false. And the ones that are right have been public knowledge for years.

pele Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:41:29

What screen shots? Where are they posted?

SolidSnake Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:45:36

Originally posted by pele:
What screen shots? Where are they posted?

the links within this post
https://docs.google.com/...oegT5t2t3lY-Phs3CdvE/edit

ArsenalMD Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:55:41

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
I have no doubt that the screenshots are real, but the identities are off. Not to say it couldn't be true, but I know at least two of them to be false. And the ones that are right have been public knowledge for years.

Maybe for someone in LaF, given all the crossover. The rest of us didn't have the benefit of that remember!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 2nd 2013, 5:59:51

explain to me how those screenshots say that a color is a certain person?

SolidSnake Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 6:07:32

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

Maybe for someone in LaF, given all the crossover. The rest of us didn't have the benefit of that remember!

Heh read the link, I'm very openly anti-rd and they make reference to that, none of the currently active rd would bother telling me anything. ;)

Vic Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 6:16:08

i'd tell you anything ss you are an internet cool kid

SolidSnake Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 6:17:55

Originally posted by Vic:
i'd tell you anything ss you are an internet cool kid

Awww shucks, thanks vic!

ArsenalMD Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 6:42:32

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:

Heh read the link, I'm very openly anti-rd and they make reference to that, none of the currently active rd would bother telling me anything. ;)

Guess your better at playing Cluedo than the rest of us then.

Ruthie

Nov 2nd 2013, 13:19:15

ok Fuji. You are the all knowing. But I can tell you half those colors are wrong......

You are very mistaken is you think half are wrong.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 2nd 2013, 13:33:39

Ruthie.....uh? I can't even understand this statement.

Ruthie

Nov 2nd 2013, 13:52:35

You said half were wrong.

I said you are mistaken about that.

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 2nd 2013, 14:44:41

@Ruthie: it's more like 2/3rds are wrong. The repost is old.
As for how I know this.. well duh, I'm mr rainbow I own all the colours!
:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Ruthie

Nov 2nd 2013, 15:24:34

Skittles!!

French the Rainbow!!

~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:14:12

fluff THE RAINBOW
SUBMIT THE RAINBOW TO fluff!
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Mr Orange

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:22:05

Originally posted by martian:
@Ruthie: it's more like 2/3rds are wrong. The repost is old.
As for how I know this.. well duh, I'm mr rainbow I own all the colours!
:P

Either be a mod or be a player. You have access to the IP logs for this forum, if the list is so wrong post the correct list. Otherwise stfu.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 2nd 2013, 16:25:30

I'm not going to the correct list. It is not against the rules to use multiple forum accounts (if you aren't evading a ban). Also I will not share directly info that I have gained through being a mod except if we think it's necessary to out cheaters. The fact that your post is mostly wrong was known from before ee days so I'm not stating anything new.

(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

cypress Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 22:54:59

Helmet can't be Maize. I am Maize.

Anything else?

Ershow Game profile

Nov 2nd 2013, 23:53:26

Helmet is definatley not Maize. Maize revealed himself to me a few sets back. Turns out I had quite a few dealings with him in the past so I checked old icq logs and archived forum posts. I have no doubt whatsoever.

I'm only posting this because I don't think this "reveal" is fair on Helmet, or Maize for that matter!

cypress Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 0:01:07

People will believe anything they want to.

Let's not drag actual truths or facts into this.

I mean, thank god he didn't make the post in CAPS. Because I'm sure we all know what it means if it's in CAPS.

iScode Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 0:12:31

Originally posted by Alin:

the screen shots look real to me and Mr Vanilla is definitely Sov, you can tell from his posts its his writing.

However every fdp should give access to heads of alliances to ensure things run smoothly, its one of the things i campaigned for when i lead imag and requested from our fdps. What you are seeing is one fdp reaching out to another in there time of need.

Do i agree with it? no. Will i put forward my opinion saying i dont agree with it in Sof? yes. Will i quit sof because of this? no.

What i will do is continue to voice my opinion and speak out against what i think is wrong about sof and do my part to steer it in the direction i feel we should go like any good leader should.

Also where else would i play?

MD? not a chance, there leaders are not as bad as cheats but only one step lower, they are liars and backstabbers and treat there allies like fluff on the bottom of there shoe, if eug stays don and they stay fdp'd with md i see md backstabbing sol in the future, i told you so first here.

Sol? not while makinso is there.

Laf? oh hell no i kill fluff...

rival? well i dont think they would have me in the first place lol.

not many other alliances that i would like to go to that war nearly every set, so i will stick it out in sof and try an push it in what i feel is the right direction, i probably wont succeed but it wont stop me from trying.

on a side note, its a fluffing small i, capital S, iScode. The i is like a tag, say like bu. I dont understand why people cant get this fluffing correct.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Suncrusher Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 0:18:43

lol, perhaps when you start writing with perfect grammar and spelling you can insist people spell your name correctly :P

iScode Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 0:20:46

that is asking the impossible bro
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 0:21:18

oh and i blame you that im responding to this crap and not asleep right now :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Makinso Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 21:12:37

Well considering I know SS pretty well from fighting him for a long time. And the fact that SS and I don't get along very well most of the time I can say out loud he's been anti-RD for a long time.

Alin Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 13:09:10

Originally posted by iScode:

the screen shots look real to me and Mr Vanilla is definitely Sov, you can tell from his posts its his writing.

However every fdp should give access to heads of alliances to ensure things run smoothly, its one of the things i campaigned for when i lead imag and requested from our fdps. What you are seeing is one fdp reaching out to another in there time of need.

Do i agree with it? no. Will i put forward my opinion saying i dont agree with it in Sof? yes. Will i quit sof because of this? no.

What i will do is continue to voice my opinion and speak out against what i think is wrong about sof and do my part to steer it in the direction i feel we should go like any good leader should.

Also where else would i play?

MD? not a chance, there leaders are not as bad as cheats but only one step lower, they are liars and backstabbers and treat there allies like fluff on the bottom of there shoe, if eug stays don and they stay fdp'd with md i see md backstabbing sol in the future, i told you so first here.

Sol? not while makinso is there.

Laf? oh hell no i kill fluff...

rival? well i dont think they would have me in the first place lol.

not many other alliances that i would like to go to that war nearly every set, so i will stick it out in sof and try an push it in what i feel is the right direction, i probably wont succeed but it wont stop me from trying.

on a side note, its a fluffing small i, capital S, iScode. The i is like a tag, say like bu. I dont understand why people cant get this fluffing correct.

I`ll be short because i am really out of trolling mood | - * |

Sofs leaders are doing more than just reaching a FDP. They are kinda part of RD, and the only difference btw 2025 and EE is they ran only one country, in Sof. IsCode knows that, but somehow you don`t wanna admit it.

Regarding MD leaders : i strongly disagree. First of all, MD leaders change very offen. The episode for which you make those statements : different leaders. Furthermore, you can not blame those (DIFFERENT) leaders for not trusting to much of you, because you were closer friend with Sov than you were to MD
(present time and your position is more proof for my statement).

Edited By: Alin on Nov 4th 2013, 13:14:39
See Original Post

iScode Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 20:44:19

I`ll be short because i am really out of trolling mood | - * |

Sofs leaders are doing more than just reaching a FDP. They are kinda part of RD, and the only difference btw 2025 and EE is they ran only one country, in Sof. IsCode knows that, but somehow you don`t wanna admit it.

Regarding MD leaders : i strongly disagree. First of all, MD leaders change very offen. The episode for which you make those statements : different leaders. Furthermore, you can not blame those (DIFFERENT) leaders for not trusting to much of you, because you were closer friend with Sov than you were to MD
(present time and your position is more proof for my statement).

Actually no, Sof and RD were close to enemies not too long ago, Sov has access to a lot of alliances sites, he is always prepared to work with any alliance and help where needed, he offered it for imag and he also offered it to your alliance SoL when it was starting to slowly die, (but I guess you choose to ignore that) It just happens that RD took him up on his offer as did SoL not so long ago.

So are you claiming Sol is kinda a part of Sof cause Sov had access to sol??? You cant have one standard for sol and one for RD because you say so. Your arguments are weak bro but i still love how you try lmao.

Now for MD :)

The current leaders of MD, were the exact ones that stabbed imag in the back, Tav, Fuji, Randy were all involved. Yes i was closer to SoF than MD at the time but I was also honest with both. I did not give any information to SoF apart from the fact imag would probably end up hitting one of there allies the next set and it was unfortunately unavoidable, It was then Sov told me he knew the all the plans already and revealed what he was told by an MD FDP about our ally chat which MD supposedly called (I asked for the chat...). Except his account of events were completely incorrect, which I told him, I told him people gave him incorrect information and he was wrong.

Turns out he had the right info, MD just lied to Imag and SoL and were never going to go along with the plan we came up with, they were just using all three of us to ensure they could wreck SoF's anniversary set where half the membership were going to be netting. MD were even holding other chats with allies on planning how to stab Imag and SoL in the back (ofcourse sol could of been part of those chats too and I was lied to by everyone, but at the time it was suni who was getting involved and im about 99.99% sure she wouldnt do that to me, i could be wrong though, she is female and they are devious creatures!)

If anything im in the position im in because of MD and there actions...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

Nov 5th 2013, 10:41:42

Have fun being clan-mate with the ones that are really guilty for what happend to Imag! You did broke up with Soviet in Imag`s celebration set while fighting tagjumping/fa-receiving RD.

Funny how this thread became about MD/Sol and allies. you wrote 2 rows about RD outposts in Sof and n+1 about MD.

Keep up the good spin!

SPIN IsCode SPIN!!! DANCE DANCE DANCE!

Pride Game profile

Nov 5th 2013, 14:50:40

IScode you're pretty stupid.

MD was fine with your "plan."

Hitting Sof was a last resort option. They were never a priority.

Praetor was the one who screwed you not MD. He went behind our backs and got a friendly with Rival. He also promised me he would leave an out for MD in his pact with Sof.(which he did not) At that point we had to change our plans.

I'm not worried about what you think I could not carless. That's just the way it was.

Taveren Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 20:42:20

iScode, if you think that was MD's original plan I suggest you link all relevant logs or allow me to.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 21:07:41

it seems that the one thing most everyone can agree on is that iChode is a complete imbecile

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Nov 6th 2013, 21:55:47

Cat facts!
Scientific name: Felis catus
Lifespan: 12 – 14 y (Male, Domesticated, Newborn)
Gestation period: 64 – 67 d
Daily sleep: 12 – 16 h

Vic Game profile

Nov 6th 2013, 21:57:50

hrmm did you forget to log into the CAT FACTS name you just created gall?