Verified:

iScode Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 1:35:16

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by Medic:
Politics pushed by Sof/Laf?

MD+SOL don't have a role in anything? PDM, Evo, LCN, Danger, no other alliance has a role in politics?

You're a fluffing idiot Tella

Cause Sol and MD are hitting alliances a quarter to a third their size, right? Sol/MD/etc haven't been able to actually stand together long enough to push ANY agenda ffs. Look at reality. The Laf/Sof combo has been dictating the direction of the server for a bit over a year now. Sol, MD, PDM, Evo and everyone else have been reacting and scraping by.

So yes, politics on this server are dominated by Laf and Sof.

But please, tell me how I'm wrong?

errr imag? Md fs'd them what two or three times over bullfluff reasons...

Also sof hitting icn and monsters? should we just allow them to do what ever they want to our tag and take it? would evo allow a tag 1/3rd there size to suicide on them and not kill the offending the countries? what about lcn and dk, activily fa'ing our enemies at war, you do that you know you are asking to be fs'd the set after. (again im not against fa, just saying if you are going to do it at least expect repercussions for your actions.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

tellarion Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 2:06:58

Originally posted by iScode:
Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by Medic:
Politics pushed by Sof/Laf?

MD+SOL don't have a role in anything? PDM, Evo, LCN, Danger, no other alliance has a role in politics?

You're a fluffing idiot Tella

Cause Sol and MD are hitting alliances a quarter to a third their size, right? Sol/MD/etc haven't been able to actually stand together long enough to push ANY agenda ffs. Look at reality. The Laf/Sof combo has been dictating the direction of the server for a bit over a year now. Sol, MD, PDM, Evo and everyone else have been reacting and scraping by.

So yes, politics on this server are dominated by Laf and Sof.

But please, tell me how I'm wrong?

errr imag? Md fs'd them what two or three times over bullfluff reasons...

Also sof hitting icn and monsters? should we just allow them to do what ever they want to our tag and take it? would evo allow a tag 1/3rd there size to suicide on them and not kill the offending the countries? what about lcn and dk, activily fa'ing our enemies at war, you do that you know you are asking to be fs'd the set after. (again im not against fa, just saying if you are going to do it at least expect repercussions for your actions.

Imag has been gone for how long?

And way to not respond to the most important part of my post:

"Sol/MD/etc haven't been able to actually stand together long enough to push ANY agenda ffs. Look at reality. The Laf/Sof combo has been dictating the direction of the server for a bit over a year now. Sol, MD, PDM, Evo and everyone else have been reacting and scraping by."

Fuji Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 2:21:30

Since I've been in MD we attacked iMag only one time. And it was because SoF called our killing one iMag country who ran 50+ harmful ops against us a "First Strike" and informed us that in 24 hours both tags would attack us.

-_-

Fail Diego Fail

Oct 27th 2013, 7:21:50

lol

KriSatZ Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 9:25:24

Why didn't you take our offer of a pact? Just out of interest?
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

LaFamiglia - zKriSatZwpn - LaFamiglia

BladeEWG Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 13:02:56

Most likely because LaF needs the pact all alliances.
No tag should be forced to go with a pact one pact all deal.
That's pretty lame.

KriSatZ Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 13:30:11

I'd like a concrete reason rather than a most likely reason.

But anyway, throughout history in our world it is the strongest country, alliance, leader, company, business, team.(Insert Anything ) that usually gets to dictate terms of an agreement, in this case a pact. This is just how it is.

If they signed the pact, they would still be alive. Doesn't matter if it was a block pact or not. They didn't sign it, and now they are dead.

I don't see how anyone can have any complaints about that? Just bite the bullet, sign a pact and net the set. Pisses me off that people who run 20 man tags put themselves and their ego's before that of their own members.
Success is in the mind. You must believe you are the best and then make sure that you are.

Frisky Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 14:22:44

What Krisatz is saying, essentially is, any leader should bend the knee to LaF to save their fellow clanmates... interesting logic to use in this scenario which further enhances the pact us or get farmed/killed idea.

There was no harm or foul in exchanging some LG's. Pacted or not. hiting is part of the game, LaF wanted to just overwhelm rage to make them pact to their idea of what a pact is, which will always favor LaF.

The problem i think youll have with rage in this current methodology by Krisatz is rage people have never felt the urge to bend a knee to tyrannical powers just because the tyrant has more numbers. Anyone with any knowledge of rage should know this.

So rage died for not submitting to how the whole server acts... good on them i say.

Fail Diego Fail

Oct 27th 2013, 16:40:50

yeah sorry for not sucking your fluff. just not how I roll tbh

Fail Diego Fail

Oct 27th 2013, 16:41:10

wow is fluff really censored here

Fail Diego Fail

Oct 27th 2013, 16:41:16

d

Fail Diego Fail

Oct 27th 2013, 16:41:30

I

Fail Diego Fail

Oct 27th 2013, 16:41:38

c

Fail Diego Fail

Oct 27th 2013, 16:41:44

k

KriSatZ Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 18:02:20

No I am just saying if someone offers you a pact, then usually it is wise to accept it.

Moaning about being killed while also moaning about not accepting pacts and "bending at the knee's" seems silly to me. You can't have your cake and eat it.

Xinhuan Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 20:23:14

P.S. You can turn off the censor.

BladeEWG Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 20:56:24

Originally posted by KriSatZ:
No I am just saying if someone offers you a pact, then usually it is wise to accept it.

Moaning about being killed while also moaning about not accepting pacts and "bending at the knee's" seems silly to me. You can't have your cake and eat it.

Nor can you dictate how other tags pact and play the game so they can suit your own needs.
Not a single Rager has moaned about being killed, we expect it and it matter little to us.
I had been gone for quite awhile here but I am glad to see that Rage still stands for what it belives in.
And LaF..well they haven't changed at all. Still playing the dictator of the game. Still no class in their leadership and still sore losers. When things don't go their way its the ole "Lets take out ball and go home, no wait, lets kill the small tags and then go home!" "we're the best and we can't let anyone think differently"
One thing I can assure you, this will not go gently into the night.
Maybe I 'll just need to wait to let you pact out Rage so I can break away and do a tag with just one purpose.
Screw LaF as much as I can for as long as I feel like it ;)
Somehow I think it will be fairly easy to get a bunch tagged up for just such a mission.

KriSatZ Game profile

Oct 27th 2013, 23:04:52

I just assumed all the people moaning about us killing you, where people tagged on rage.

No we can't dictate how other people play. But I believe the terms of the pact where actually pretty good? Feel free to correct me otherwise. But I am fairly sure it was a good deal.

locket Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 0:30:57

Well you are dictating how people play though. You even dictate landtrading between clans if it doesnt involve you.

Symac

Oct 28th 2013, 1:40:32

Originally posted by BladeEWG:

Maybe I 'll just need to wait to let you pact out Rage

I don't think you need to worry about that ever happening again.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 13:56:31

You see, ladies and gentlemen? This is what happens when your insolence against the almighty LaF outweighs your ability to back that insolence up. At this point, it is virtually impossible to compete with LaF, due to the ironclad political position they have set themselves up in. Any war against LaF is impossible to win. In fact, any alliance which chooses to attempt to play this game in a manner unapproved by LaF can expect to find themselves embroiled in multiple-reset wars where their only purpose for existence will be to feed the almighty LaF their land. And then, LaF's allies will have their turn.

In short, Rage should have just stayed gone. Because when Rage disbands again, it will seem as if they never came back anyways.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Frisky Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 16:27:55

If earth has taught you anything, its that the big guy on the block will change eventually.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 17:10:52

Originally posted by Fail Diego Fail:
wow is fluff really censored here

yes if you have swear filter on.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

pele Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 17:18:22

i havent been following the war, who is winning? rage or laf?

Marshal Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 20:13:03

hitwise laf but atm most ragers are on vacation.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

BladeEWG Game profile

Oct 28th 2013, 20:29:18

Originally posted by Symac:
Originally posted by BladeEWG:

Maybe I 'll just need to wait to let you pact out Rage

I don't think you need to worry about that ever happening again.

Well then if you speak for LAF leadership Symac and are again saying no pact...
Lets just make it real easy and set the future wars right now.
That way the netters at LaF will have fair warning for having their sets screwed and I can get about setting up the Ragers that want a piece of you guys.
Works for me;)

keivisuaL Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 1:39:58

^ whatever floats your toad
Innocence is something we all forget. I haven't quite, I'm naive.

Nekked Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 1:43:57

Who is policing for Rage?

Riddler Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 2:11:27

why does Rage need police? nobody is hitting us, but I guess you can hit up FDF to see

euglaf Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 3:29:15

LOL@ everyone still posting on this

also, since blade asked - the only FR reps in LaF are currently myself, candyman, and dd. i prefer you go to candyman first (who will likely send you to dd)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 29th 2013, 4:17:15

Originally posted by euglaf:
i prefer you go to candyman first (who will likely send you to dd)

I lol'd. Does DD send people to Eugene? VICIOUS CIRCLE AMERICA ALEX SMITH MVP 2013 AMERICAN HERO.

Darrian Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 13:28:55

Its called a circle jerk inside laf.

~bad as i wanna be~

BladeEWG Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 10:26:57

which is another reason I don't do FA ;)

Fail Diego Fail

Oct 31st 2013, 17:56:30

maybe you should do fa blade that way we can skip all the bs and get to the point lol >.>

BladeEWG Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 23:06:20

I did offer to make this easier FDF
Honestly I don't know why you screw with it so much, too much effort on this lot
Look at the earlier posts.
pretty much said lets just set this warring up now for the future rounds and we're good to go