Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2013, 21:32:45

Well, Obama has finally taken action to invalidate the 1st Amendment to the constitution. Americans will no longer be allowed to protest at any venue that falls under the security protection of the Secret Service. Which is to include any persons designated by the President for protection by the Secret Service which could include political campaign staffers and cronies.

So much for constitutional protections.

It isn't FASCISM when WE do it. Right!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Oct 18th 2013, 21:48:14

i see Obama's mouth moving, but i don't understand a word he sezs.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2013, 21:50:30

He doesn't expect you to understand, merely to comply, or be fined, or imprisoned.

He is the last President and the first Dictator of America.

Oct 19th 2013, 7:32:09

he should learn how to fetch me some booze in that case. oh, and i guess he might as well pick up my cigars, since it's on the way.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

thoma51987 Game profile

Oct 21st 2013, 5:00:36

lol

mrford Game profile

Oct 21st 2013, 5:29:57

/me buys stock in tin foil
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2013, 22:00:34

Originally posted by mrford:
/me buys stock in tin foil

You should buy Reynolds stock, Fordy. You're gonna need all you can get. You Governmental Lackey, You!

bru

Oct 21st 2013, 23:58:15

YOU HAVE THAT ALL WRONG SON
it was that no good bush jr who created the patriot act. not obama
he has done nothing to frick with the 1st nor the 2nd if the gun freaks would read the original documents and what they mean.

bush also included in that law where they can arrest ANYONE and hold them if they want forever without charges. all they have to say is terrorists.
and now we have the obstructionist assholes in the senate who need to pull their head out of their asses.
bush and chainme show both be in jail. in fact those two cannot travel to several countries who have a warrent out for their arrest. so tired of red necks banging obama.
cant wait for obama care for the wifers. she has pre existing condition MS, and we paid thru the teeth for her coverage. her new coverage is almost 350 bucks a month CHEAPER. so for all those who dont like aca, STICK IT

mrford Game profile

Oct 22nd 2013, 0:23:59

your wife's coverage might be cheaper, and thats good for you, however every plan i have looked at for my family, has been 2x what we pay now, easily

so forgive me if i dont share your sentiment. also forgive me for thinking you have no clue what you are talking about because you grouped everyone who doesnt like obama into the redneck category.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 22nd 2013, 0:41:07

But it's so easy to generalize, Ford. He knows with a certainty that only "Redneck, Skinhead, Racists" would oppose the towelhead in the White House.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF, and other International exchanges and rates and the U.S will wind up a third world economy in no time flat.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Oct 22nd 2013, 1:18:33

moo

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 22nd 2013, 1:57:07

your wife's coverage might be cheaper, and thats good for you, however every plan i have looked at for my family, has been 2x what we pay now, easily

so forgive me if i dont share your sentiment. also forgive me for thinking you have no clue what you are talking about because you grouped everyone who doesnt like obama into the redneck category.

Basically this, more or less.

Also,I didn't understand the 'rednecks banging Obama' piece in bru's rant. Gross.

Oct 22nd 2013, 7:26:56

so, what bru is basically saying is that sick people can only afford to live if someone else is paying their healthcare costs because they're too sick to make enough money to pay for their own health care.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Supertodd Game profile

Oct 25th 2013, 16:31:19

Ditto. I cannot get insurance for less than double what I used to pay. So you're welcome bru. Your cheaper insurance is my yearly contriubution to your family (after the insurance company's cut)

FFS. So ticked off today. I just can't believe how many people think they're entitled to live off of others.

EDIT: Also, I find it ironic that bru loves the fact that the "Affordable" Care Act will save his family $4200 dollars per year... but if I don't like the fact that the "Affordable" Care Act will cost me more than $5000 per year, I can "stick it".

/fuming

Edited By: Supertodd on Oct 25th 2013, 16:44:42
See Original Post

Oct 25th 2013, 16:45:54

just try to keep in mind all of the delicious dead cows that we get to eat. now would be a good time for the SWAT team to show up and demand that i buy some Obamacare Insurance Fraud. i almost have an entire six pack of empty beer bottles to throw at them before they shoot me dead and claim hazardous duty pay.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Oct 25th 2013, 17:04:52

I'd give them the middle finger, but they are probably gay and would enjoy it too much, plus I'm kinda running low on having enough soap to be able to eat with it later.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

farmer Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 2:11:22

FFS. So ticked off today. I just can't believe how many people think they're entitled to live off of others.

Did you ever hit the nail on the head. And don't forget government giveaways are how these chumps keep getting reelected.

chem20 Game profile

Oct 29th 2013, 2:43:32

k

Oceana Game profile

Oct 30th 2013, 11:54:31

Bru your right about the Patriot act, and them Democrats had no problem passing it in the congress either.
Bush also gave us the Patriot 2 act when the first one expired and the Dems had control of BOTH houses of Congress and happily passed it, oh but it also expired.
Now We have the Patriot 3 act after the Republican House and Democrat Senate passed in 2011, which O'Bam bam happily signed (though like anything else I'm sure his leadership will come through with a claim he don't remember, or he didn't read it or someone forged his signature.)

Kaididdy Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 0:28:55

The appearance of democracy is an illusion of choice created by large corporations, we elect candidates that have been pre-approved by private interest groups. Democrats and republicans are 2 sides of the same coin. The difference is comparable to coke and Pepsi practically the same product, not a lot of diversity in the market when the only 2 options are democrat and republican and they both taste the same.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 4th 2013, 11:15:42

Originally posted by Kaididdy:
The appearance of democracy is an illusion of choice created by large corporations, we elect candidates that have been pre-approved by private interest groups. Democrats and republicans are 2 sides of the same coin. The difference is comparable to coke and Pepsi practically the same product, not a lot of diversity in the market when the only 2 options are democrat and republican and they both taste the same.

Thank You, somebody who gets it. :) Very happy for you to chime in.

Nov 4th 2013, 14:31:48

at least we're still allowed to shoot soda cans and bottles. would be a whole different country if we were still allowed to shoot politicians.
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Kaididdy Game profile

Nov 4th 2013, 19:32:44

The unpalatable truth is we live in a failed democracy that has been co-opted into a capitalist neo-feudalism the massive gap between the rich (feudal lords) and the poor (serfs) is a defining characteristic, the war on the middle class by large corporations outsourcing production capabilities to China has destroyed middle America and the foundation for economic stability in North America. Companies like Apple employ 700,000 Chinese workers and maybe 35,000 American workers. Couple that with a failing education system with rising tuition costs, an entire culture enslaved to corporate interests. Anybody who can get an education is enslaved by debt anybody who can't is enslaved by debt, costs of living go up wages stay the same. If you aren't already rich buy a helmet things will only be getting worse.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 16th 2013, 16:39:18

Originally posted by bru:
YOU HAVE THAT ALL WRONG SON
it was that no good bush jr who created the patriot act. not obama
he has done nothing to frick with the 1st nor the 2nd if the gun freaks would read the original documents and what they mean.

bush also included in that law where they can arrest ANYONE and hold them if they want forever without charges. all they have to say is terrorists.
and now we have the obstructionist assholes in the senate who need to pull their head out of their asses.
bush and chainme show both be in jail. in fact those two cannot travel to several countries who have a warrent out for their arrest. so tired of red necks banging obama.
cant wait for obama care for the wifers. she has pre existing condition MS, and we paid thru the teeth for her coverage. her new coverage is almost 350 bucks a month CHEAPER. so for all those who dont like aca, STICK IT

I'll bet you voted for Obama twice, which makes it futile to argue with you since you're too stupid to argue with.

Senile Dibs

Nov 17th 2013, 22:33:38

in order to keep the oldest trees in the forest happy and healthy, is you have to cut down the younger tress or they'll start hogging all the light because they just plain grow too fast.
Pinky And The Brain Were Here, but moved on because there isn't any intelligent life left here to even attempt a failure at conquering it.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 18th 2013, 6:36:44

And the trees were all kept equal by hatchet, axe and saw!

braden Game profile

Nov 18th 2013, 12:22:48

rush fan?

bru

Nov 18th 2013, 22:07:53

entitlements? you mean like social security, medicare, stuff people paid all their lives for??? son that is not entitlements.
yeah did not mean rednecks, I mean the obstructionist asshole tea baggers who care nothing for our country, just their ideals. shame.

they could care less about our government or the people just what they want.
listening to asshats like palin are just sooo fricken funny.

and yes bush created the patriot act.
lets bring up bengazie. oh no dont do that cause the reps did not want to fund the requested monies to provide enough coverage.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2013, 12:56:27

Bru, you must be one of the rabid black fans of Obama simply because he's half-black and not because of his skills, knowledge, or what he's doing.

Bush passed the first patriot act, Obama extended it and enhanced it. GET REAL. OPEN YOUR FREAKIN' EYES!

He's a treasonous bum, Kenyan National who should be impeached, tried (right next to Hillary) and deported back to Kenya.

Supertodd Game profile

Nov 20th 2013, 8:25:07

entitlements? you mean like social security, medicare, stuff people paid all their lives for??? son that is not entitlements.
yeah did not mean rednecks, I mean the obstructionist asshole tea baggers who care nothing for our country, just their ideals. shame.

lets bring up bengazie. oh no dont do that cause the reps did not want to fund the requested monies to provide enough coverage.

What people paid for all their lives... More accurately, what was taken from people BY FORCE all their lives, and then a tiny portion of it was given back.

Why don't you do the math, bru. Take 6.2 percent of your income for your entire working life, then add another 6.2 percent for what your employer has had stolen, and see how the "benefits" you receive from "Social Security" compare with what YOU would be able to save FOR YOURSELF if all that money was left for you to invest (or not invest) as you see fit. "Social Security" is one of the biggest scams ever perpetrated on the American people. It adds zero security, and ensures that the majority of people are dependent on the Federal Government for their retirement years.

You can call liberty-minded people "obstructionist" all you want. You're still wrong. There is no reason that any person should be forced to contribute to any government scheme. All men should be free to make their own future, without government interference, as long as they're not defrauding their fellow man.

And for your comment about "tea baggers caring nothing for their country".. you can seriouly just shove that one right up your keister. I care about my country. I care about the ideals this country was FOUNDED on. Self determination, liberty, freedom to make whatever you want of your life. I care about the future of my great grandson, who you're bankrupting with your precious "entitlements". I LOVE the country I was taught about growing up. Its just too bad that more and more, what I was taught is turning out to be a cruel lie.

Stll waiting for my thank you card for the five thousand dollars my family is contributing to yours in 2014. I guess maybe it got lost in the mail. Figures. Never trust the Federal Government to do anything right. You should have sent it FedEx!

farmer Game profile

Nov 22nd 2013, 1:02:34

Originally posted by Supertodd:

What people paid for all their lives... More accurately, what was taken from people BY FORCE all their lives, and then a tiny portion of it was given back.

Why don't you do the math, bru. Take 6.2 percent of your income for your entire working life, then add another 6.2 percent for what your employer has had stolen, and see how the "benefits" you receive from "Social Security" compare with what YOU would be able to save FOR YOURSELF if all that money was left for you to invest (or not invest) as you see fit. "Social Security" is one of the biggest scams ever perpetrated on the American people. It adds zero security, and ensures that the majority of people are dependent on the Federal Government for their retirement years.

You can call liberty-minded people "obstructionist" all you want. You're still wrong. There is no reason that any person should be forced to contribute to any government scheme. All men should be free to make their own future, without government interference, as long as they're not defrauding their fellow man.

And for your comment about "tea baggers caring nothing for their country".. you can seriouly just shove that one right up your keister. I care about my country. I care about the ideals this country was FOUNDED on. Self determination, liberty, freedom to make whatever you want of your life. I care about the future of my great grandson, who you're bankrupting with your precious "entitlements". I LOVE the country I was taught about growing up. Its just too bad that more and more, what I was taught is turning out to be a cruel lie.

Stll waiting for my thank you card for the five thousand dollars my family is contributing to yours in 2014. I guess maybe it got lost in the mail. Figures. Never trust the Federal Government to do anything right. You should have sent it FedEx!

Supertodd is a smart man. all i would add is with out some controls on spending savings,some people would not save a dime and would not have the self control to spend within there means. with that being said if made to put money into a private account like SS then draw out each month like ss people would have been way better off and so would there family in case of there death

mdevol Game profile

Nov 22nd 2013, 20:18:44

if people were given the option to either pay in or do it on thier own it would be a different story, there is no option. Social Security is the biggest scam ever on the people of this country.

There is a very good reason my grandparents don't keep money in the banking systems and put cash aside THEMSELVES... It is called personal responsibility.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

kingofthezulus

Nov 23rd 2013, 8:04:15

circle jerk

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2013, 9:57:48

And you're the pivot man, kingofthezulus!

Dec 20th 2013, 22:18:13

hmm. i have a Senile Dibs account. anybody happen to remember my password?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.

Dec 20th 2013, 22:26:51

must've forgot that i already claimed that account.

you mean the majority of people who only paid half of their contribution to SS and who weren't required to pay any income tax on the 7.5% that the employer contributed for them?
Dibs Ludicrous was here.