Verified:

texhomastud Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 4:43:46

Once again I log on to find all 16 of my 200k countries dead.Once again it's NBK.Have played my last turn and will be removing from favorites.Like so many other's have been chased away from what used to be a great game....

Good luck everyone in the game and in life.

pele Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 5:03:10

Thx

Mr Emerald

Aug 26th 2013, 5:50:41

Good riddance.
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

Heston Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 6:20:58

Position yourself better. IF NBK constantly kills you, correct it. Maybe chill and join nbk, (cough dragon cough) they are some good folks over there. If youre going to be a fluffard nerd rage quitter, .......

Bye bye.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 26th 2013, 8:00:27

At least, don't talk about turning your string against us. What did you think we was going to do?

Let you spend 2,000 turns on killing us before we do something about it?

You know better.

rebelnbk Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 8:04:04

Funny how your total deaths (693) didnt change after our killrun.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 26th 2013, 8:06:37

He is pretty bad. I mean he openly says he was going to kill us, and rage quits because we kill him. What a fluffing retard.

Hammer Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 8:42:16

Originally posted by texhomastud:
Once again I log on to find all 16 of my 200k countries dead.Once again it's NBK.Have played my last turn and will be removing from favorites.Like so many other's have been chased away from what used to be a great game....

If you enjoy EE, don't quit completely because of the behavior of a few on FFA. Play a solo or the alliance server and help keep EE alive.

I do not know your specific situation and am not going to research it, but the behavior here on FFA usually goes like this: you create a few countries to play in your own little world; the big guys come in and gang bang your small countries; you fluff about it; they accuse you of being a suicider (but logic doesn't tell them that suiciders wouldn't complain on the boards because they are more effective if anonymous); you stand up for yourself and say you aren't a suicider; they tell you that you are or that you should have tagged up, announced yourself, etc (ie: it is your fault you got killed); you are adamant that you aren't a suicider; they prove that you are because you attempted to defend yourself the most effective way possible when outnumbered; personal attacks begin against you; you quit the server or EE; personal attacks continue and you find out how little those who enjoy this free-to-us website care if the member size shrinks; then, in a last ditch effort to save your feelings, you are invited to join the clan that gang-banged you.

There are numerous threads about this and you will find that each case will be almost exactly as I described above.

It must be their recruiting process.

There are also some very good people here in FFA but, unfortunately, the dominant wolf pack behavior of some change your view of the game more quickly than the relationships with the good guys can be formed.

I am going to piss off some people on this server that I haven't pissed off in awhile, but it is because I care about the game and know it needs members in order for us to have a place to play.

Edited By: Hammer on Aug 26th 2013, 9:29:15
See Original Post

Marshal Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 9:05:54

cya in near future.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ColoOutlaw

Aug 26th 2013, 11:08:57

Later Tex and GL.

gambit Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 11:45:33

GL 2 U 2.Was getting ready for NBK, but you will do

its not like we are killing a bunch of random countries... rage quit because our guys wont allow you to grow your countries?
Natural Born Killer

Aimless Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 12:30:24

Originally posted by Hammer:

If you enjoy EE, don't quit completely because of the behavior of a few on FFA. Play a solo or the alliance server and help keep EE alive.

I do not know your specific situation and am not going to research it, but the behavior here on FFA usually goes like this: you create a few countries to play in your own little world; the big guys come in and gang bang your small countries; you fluff about it; they accuse you of being a suicider (but logic doesn't tell them that suiciders wouldn't complain on the boards because they are more effective if anonymous); you stand up for yourself and say you aren't a suicider; they tell you that you are or that you should have tagged up, announced yourself, etc (ie: it is your fault you got killed); you are adamant that you aren't a suicider; they prove that you are because you attempted to defend yourself the most effective way possible when outnumbered; personal attacks begin against you; you quit the server or EE; personal attacks continue and you find out how little those who enjoy this free-to-us website care if the member size shrinks; then, in a last ditch effort to save your feelings, you are invited to join the clan that gang-banged you.

There are numerous threads about this and you will find that each case will be almost exactly as I described above.

It must be their recruiting process.

There are also some very good people here in FFA but, unfortunately, the dominant wolf pack behavior of some change your view of the game more quickly than the relationships with the good guys can be formed.

I am going to piss off some people on this server that I haven't pissed off in awhile, but it is because I care about the game and know it needs members in order for us to have a place to play.

this lol

somebody in at said it best though when they asked the admins to fix the land issue... and the premise is the same...

it is not up to them to fix the political and community problems we ourselves have made.

ha! or something along those lines!

Donny Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 13:04:08

LOL see u u next set tex love u!
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 26th 2013, 14:05:21

hammer , this guy said he was going to hit NBK, are you saying because they are a big tag they arent allowed to defend themselves?

Edited By: Warster on Aug 26th 2013, 14:09:33
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

kemo Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 14:25:14

holy fluff twiz is back. still dial up?
all praised to ra

texhomastud Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 17:07:20

Originally posted by Warster:
hammer , this guy said he was going to hit NBK, are you saying because they are a big tag they arent allowed to defend themselves?

Show me a post were I said I was gonna hit NBK.I said I was getting ready for them,because every set they find me and kill me.Then I spend rest of set suiciding them.Same story every set.I even tried registering under a new name hoping they would leave me alone, but it didn't work.

The big clan coming up with some BS reason or excuse to kill the little clan.I play a lot of games with numbers and math(kinda geeky)and this was my favorite.Gonna suck not playin anymore.

This will be my final post. GL to everyone(even NBK ppl)

Home Turf Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 17:09:16

Wow, heaven forbid NBK protects itself from self declared suiciders.

Awesome job, kudos to those that eliminated that self declared threat. Great work!!
HT

mrford Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 17:09:18

Originally posted by kemo:

you do know that twiz is emerald right?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

rebelnbk Game profile

Aug 26th 2013, 17:21:34

Originally posted by Warster:

Show me a post were I said I was gonna hit NBK.I said I was getting ready for them,because every set they find me and kill me.Then I spend rest of set suiciding them.Same story every set.I even tried registering under a new name hoping they would leave me alone, but it didn't work.

The big clan coming up with some BS reason or excuse to kill the little clan.I play a lot of games with numbers and math(kinda geeky)and this was my favorite.Gonna suck not playin anymore.

This will be my final post. GL to everyone(even NBK ppl)

Get ready for what? We didnt even know which tag you used. Its hard to hit your countries if we dont know which countries are yours.
Then you announced yourself, a well known suicider. If we didnt kill you someone else would.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Aug 26th 2013, 17:35:16

Sorry to see you go it was not our intention to scare you off but we will not let you kill us set after set and not defend out selves.
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 26th 2013, 19:28:05

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by kemo:

you do know that twiz is emerald right?

^lol

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Aug 26th 2013, 19:30:07

I don't have alter egos or some fluff, I just post from whichever name comes up first in my auto login fluff.

And no not dial up anymore :P

kemo Game profile

Aug 27th 2013, 16:15:06

i did not no
all praised to ra