Verified:

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 8:39:43

You may see hurtful words. Stop being a sensitive fruity fluff fluff. I only see a truthful assessment.

Sov Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 8:40:27

Originally posted by bertz:
Originally posted by Sov:
Or Evo is afraid of SoF and has to gangbang SoF oop.

It cuts both ways.

We are not afraid. We just don't have the numbers.
And we did not expect your numbers to drop (or some just tagged LaF or Rival). Although it would have been better if we FSd LaF instead of you.

Lame and inaccurate excuse. If you were only scared of numbers you wouldn't have hit oop not to mention you would have come with 90-95 and not 110-115.

In short you are afraid of us.

locket Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 8:57:38

So when Sof gets the FS are they afraid?

FS's are important. People want them. They did this to ensure they got it. Everyone knew this wouldnt stay with just Sof anyways so they should probably have just hit with MD at that time too. Bring everyone who would go or at least have them in on the same day Laf was.

Erian Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 11:19:54

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
9.5" is hardly small. I know you're in LaF and highly likely to be a pathetic anxious virgin. Fuelled by your raging hormones you're compelled to be nice to every woman especially those with horrible personalities and below average looks as you see a potential opportunity. But I KJ don't see an opportunity I just see a not very nice person and being a role model and a pillar of the community it is essential that I speak with honesty.

lol KJ, a pillar of the community indeed. Keep it up! Now you are at least amusing ;)

CandyMan Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 12:56:25

KJ only brags about his 9.5" because he loops it around back and fluffs himself with it.

bertz Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 13:49:09

Or Evo is afraid of SoF and has to gangbang SoF oop.

It cuts both ways.

We are not afraid. We just don't have the numbers.
And we did not expect your numbers to drop (or some just tagged LaF or Rival). Although it would have been better if we FSd LaF instead of you.

Lame and inaccurate excuse. If you were only scared of numbers you wouldn't have hit oop not to mention you would have come with 90-95 and not 110-115.

In short you are afraid of us.

Like locket says, we want the FS.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2013, 13:51:57

Originally posted by locket:

FS's are important. People want them. They did this to ensure they got it. Everyone knew this wouldnt stay with just Sof anyways so they should probably have just hit with MD at that time too. Bring everyone who would go or at least have them in on the same day Laf was.
no you see things dont work the same when SoF is doing stuff, for example if SoF outnumbers an enemy it's called "strategy" but when the enemy outnumbers SoF it's an unfair fight

Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

bertz Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 13:53:27

Originally posted by locket:

Ask MD why they did not hit after Laf hit us.
Maybe they just want to watch Evo die.

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 14:00:05

Erian you felt strongly enough about the subject to reply here, so why do you not wish to talk on the telephone about it with me?

Erian Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 14:09:15

Erian you felt strongly enough about the subject to reply here, so why do you not wish to talk on the telephone about it with me?

I'm more interested in who gave you my number. Way to take it to the next level... I've had my number posted on the LaF site for close to 10 years, and you're the first person to bother me.

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 14:12:17

I wasnt bothering you. I just wanted to talk. You have it posted in a public place, I figured you may like a conversation.

Erian Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 14:19:08

I wasnt bothering you. I just wanted to talk. You have it posted in a public place, I figured you may like a conversation.

You mean the phone list Evo got a few sets back? Or have you stalked me elsewhere? I'm almost flattered by this attention...

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 20th 2013, 14:21:09

LAWL the battle kj in full defense mode, boo hoo my alliance got ripped a new asshole for being pathetic ankle bitters. Mr I'm not in evo anymore but I'm am still the puppet master!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

BattleKJ Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 14:21:40

I won't call you again unless you request me to do so. I just thought you would maybe like an afternoon chat.

iScode Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 21:05:10

I would like an afternoon chat, but my afternoon, not yours.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

locket Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 21:16:31

KJ you are such a fluffing loser. Who calls someone's personal phone when they clearly have no desire to talk to you or anyone else on EE? You routinely take fluff way too far and I honestly think this fluff should be bannable even if it isnt directly game related. Harassing EE players is fluffing pathetic. Taking stuff outside the game is fluffing low.

andrewmmuller Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 21:22:32

i was out of town and in bed with my girlfriend when laf fs'ed evo and killed my country...i win no matter the outcome of this war...just sayin

Flamey Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 21:26:59

I really have no moral objections in gangbanging alliances who let in disgraced former SoFers and the example above.

Actually the more I play, the more I realise trying to be fair and helping neutrals is more likely to bite us in the ass than just destroying them. The majority of people are hypocrites anyway.

locket Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 21:56:05

Destroying them leaves you no one to play the game with in the end. I'd say that is worse than maybe losing a war eventually.

Boltar Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 22:17:50

Originally posted by Flamey:
I really have no moral objections in gangbanging alliances who let in disgraced former SoFers and the example above.

Actually the more I play, the more I realise trying to be fair and helping neutrals is more likely to bite us in the ass than just destroying them. The majority of people are hypocrites anyway.

says the guy who was kicked out of IX... dude they kept floyd of all people and made u leave... u gotta be pretty bad off

Flamey Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 22:25:02

Oh well, more time for девушка.

Flamey Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 22:25:59

I rage quit IX when I was 18 or something and joined WoG.

Pain Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 22:29:39

The majority of people are hypocrites anyway.

qouted for truth.
Your mother is a nice woman

joydivision

Aug 20th 2013, 22:41:46

Originally posted by Boltar:

says the guy who was kicked out of IX... dude they kept floyd of all people and made u leave... u gotta be pretty bad off

They let KJ stay too :)

prank

Aug 20th 2013, 22:51:45

I rage quit IX when I was 18 or something and joined WoG.

Wasn't it suiciding and then hells saints or something like that a bit before wog?

Lol... talk about hypocrites

Flamey Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 23:24:43

No, basically after a world war I publicly flamed Sanct for being cowards and letting us die and I flamed iMaG for entering against us, which cost us our uNaP with them the following set.

I was very passionate, loyal, but politically naive. IX had been doing what they did best. Playing politics and playing the long game to get revenge against everyone. I didn't understand this at the time. I was demoted and had all my perms removed. It was the final straw after a bunch of events. Everyone was being promoted in front of me, including morons, and #ixwar being occupied by criminal retards like Lowman who spent their time insulting others, etc. I joined WoG in Rage.

The following reset I played in Rage and managed to warn them of an IX FS. We won that war, but I was booted at the end of the set, because floyd convinced Rage's leaders that I was an IX spy in Rage... Deity and other WoGers left that reset in protest of their treatment against me and Rage did the Ninja Vanish thing.

I tried to join TIE, but floyd made them boot me again after 15 mins of playing there. That's when I dedicated my time to suiciding on SLIT for a few sets. Following that I joined Rival for their final 2 sets in Earth, then joined in with their untagged crusade against LaF.

I eventually joined Hells Saints and I remember one set where we farmed IX for 10k land after they got FSed. It was revenge for IX trying to bully HS during my first set there. Our 15 member alliance got a big one up over an alliance of 100.

Eventually WoG/Rival decided to create a new alliance. I was still in HS during their first set, but I managed to convince RedX that it was in the alliance's interest to merge into SoF, while I took up a HC position in WoG. The rest is history.

My views have changed a lot over the years, but that's no surprise since I was a 16 year old boy when I first started. I currently have strong views about how I want to play the game, but I won't really deny that I'm a hypocrite in certain cases. It's just a game.

prank

Aug 20th 2013, 23:41:45

Exactly Flamey! Don't take every thing so seriously. At this point its kinda a joke that we all still play this game anyways right?

Pride Game profile

Aug 20th 2013, 23:44:12

He eventually went on to help Hanlong cheat.

iScode Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 0:14:15

imag dropped a uNap with IX over you flaming them? Was I in wog at this time or in imag, i cant remember wehn this was lol
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 21st 2013, 0:42:38

Time to go look at archives! :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

hoop Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 0:45:02

What the world needs now, is love, sweet love. No just not for some but for EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vic Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 0:55:28

lol hoop's got it right.
can't even be bothered to read this thread.

archaic Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 0:58:22

Vics ADD strikes again!

(hoop is so minty even KJ would not hump his leg)
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

kasayka Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 1:14:15

Eug, am I the only one here that realizes goldfish have a 5 second memory?

K

bertz Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 1:33:47

I won't call you again unless you request me to do so. I just thought you would maybe like an afternoon chat.

dude that's creepy.

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 1:40:19

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 7:46:58

Originally posted by TaSk1:
LAWL the battle kj in full defense mode, boo hoo my alliance got ripped a new asshole for being pathetic ankle bitters. Mr I'm not in evo anymore but I'm am still the puppet master!

You're an idiot.

Taveren Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 8:30:21

Stop trying to analyze the situation. Go back to CoD. They might appreciate your critical thinking skills there.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

Cee Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 13:34:25

dude that's creepy.

Creepy? This type of behavior is down right scary. I would not be surprised if he committed a more serious offense like inflicting harm on someone if provoked. Obviously his intent of calling was not on the road of general chit chat. I think this should not be overlooked. Pang or other admins, can this be reported as harassment or even a threat?

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 13:37:59

Originally posted by Cee:

dude that's creepy.

Creepy? This type of behavior is down right scary. I would not be surprised if he committed a more serious offense like inflicting harm on someone if provoked. Obviously his intent of calling was not on the road of general chit chat. I think this should not be overlooked. Pang or other admins, can this be reported as harassment or even a threat?

Least KJ didn't lie directly to someone's face in person like a certain individual from Laf did...

Cee Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 13:57:16

Tella its a text based game. And as far as I can remember playing this silly ass game, people have been telling lies to stir up the pot to start a war. Its part of the game and has always has been. You make it seem like this is the first time its ever happened. But still, that does not give the right for someone to just randomly call someone. I've been pissed numerous times from individuals in this game, but that did not prompt me to find their info and call them. That shows lack of restraint. How far will he go if really pissed off is the question?

Cee Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 13:57:57

Cee Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 13:58:59

Cee Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 14:00:06

Apparently I also need to learn the edit and quote icons again. lol

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 14:10:16

Originally posted by Cee:
Tella its a text based game. And as far as I can remember playing this silly ass game, people have been telling lies to stir up the pot to start a war. Its part of the game and has always has been. You make it seem like this is the first time its ever happened. But still, that does not give the right for someone to just randomly call someone. I've been pissed numerous times from individuals in this game, but that did not prompt me to find their info and call them. That shows lack of restraint. How far will he go if really pissed off is the question?

I meant what I said about in person. As in 2 people met and talked about the game and one of them lied to the other. That's pretty low...lol.

Cee Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 14:27:28

I cannot speak on that Tella. Sorry.

locket Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 14:55:40

As much as it is low at least that person voluntarily met them. Douchebag calls Erian obviously without his permission with a number Erian never wanted to give him.

After the Hanlong stuff came out he tried to get him fired from his job. I cant stand what Hanlong did either but I never took someone who did something low as hell in this game and went after their RL.

What is next for him? He is outright harassing people in this game.

Heston Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 14:57:37

Change the title of the thread to
Chicken soup for the soul or
How to win friends and influence people.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Killa Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 16:19:42

nothing will be done, hes in evo
+Killa

tellarion Game profile

Aug 21st 2013, 16:22:43

Originally posted by Killa:
nothing will be done, hes in evo

Who's in Evo? KJ?

Unless he changed ips and his identity, he's not in Evo. And since I know where he IS playing, I know that's not the case. Hell, ask any member of Evo, or half of PDM or Tie that have had access to our site. I can get you 50-80 people that would confirm he's not in Evo.