Verified:

locket Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 16:40:40

I hated RD for ages and still cant stand what they did in the past, and anytime it is mentioned I will say so to them, however, people did do the whole second chances thing and in the number of resets since I have been there and the few before that I had no problem with anything they did. Plus I had to keep control of Tan! Heck my only choice after this to go to is Evo. Dont make me do that Pang!

tellarion Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 17:37:59

Come to me, locket!

Boltar Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 17:52:11

I would FA u 10mil bushels and donate 10k land if u went to evo locket

Atryn Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 19:20:15

Some alliances are way past "second" chances. :)

locket Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 19:35:13

10mill bushels is a pretty small package Boltar ;)

Mr.Silver

Jun 15th 2013, 19:49:10

Locket: pang is upset because in one round when sof had been bullying rd/pdm. SoF was stopped, but pdm wanted to keep going rather than allow it to stop. Continuing to fight for 'morals' rather than the reason for the war.

Later on for 'morals' pdm and other allies thought it be good to tag kill laf a second time over TC, to 'teach them more a lesson' rd however had a real reason to war MD.

RD being allied to pdm and sol, told pdm not to join the war and told sol to keep theirs and mds fight seperate. Nether side listened.

After md was slaughtered rd talked to allies to get pdm to be allowed to leave war and for sol to be given an even fight war with those still interested in fighting.

Both sol and pdm turned that down to instead just continue things

Both calling rd a bad ally even though rd helped them both even if it was turned down, meanwhile neither helped us with our problems with MD or evo, telling us problems between allies are up to us to sort out.

Because of all that rd has no morals and sol and pdm are the moral police

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 19:49:22

Boltar isn't known for the size of his package...

Soultaker

Jun 15th 2013, 21:16:24

i'd do blotar for his package :))))

braden Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 22:19:51

eric stole my joke and failed terribly at the punchline, to boot

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 23:30:35

My package glows in the dark.

Boltar's package requires batteries.

Boltar Game profile

Jun 15th 2013, 23:57:38

Thanks guys for all the attention ur giving my package. And locket I don't netgain so having enuff to fa u that and stay alive is a feat

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 16th 2013, 0:00:58

The fact that I say 2 blanket statements and chump has to come and post 7 paragraphs to try and restart his spin machine just shows how correct I am, locket...

i don't even know wtf he's talking about re: morals. he's just a rambling moron at this point. don't be party to that kind of crap, you deserve better! :p

Edited By: Pang on Jun 16th 2013, 0:04:27
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

braden Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 0:44:47

maybe so, pang, but locket is also my new best good earth friend.

boltars package voted for christie.

i went there.

marx12 Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 1:39:22

bonus

Mr.Silver

Jun 16th 2013, 2:29:03

Originally posted by RD Watcher II:
Originally posted by Mr.Silver:

<Edit: removed all bullfluff from post>

No one is claiming to be the moral police. Just that RD are a collection of the biggest losers in the game, lead by 'ex' cheats. You are morally bankrupt, you have not ever done anything that isn't dodgy or shady. You have cheated fair players out of legitimate finishes, you have abused ghost acres, you have ruined good, even wars by going above and beyond in getting mass FA, you perpetrate earlier and earlier wars. All this by the alliance who has cheated most of it's existence. Getting the picture? You abuse the inactivity of the admins by exploiting the holes in their game mechanics. No one would be surprised if you still have a dozen cheats actively playing.

Dirka Dirka , muhammad Ali, jihad jihad

braden Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 2:43:22

quick, the terrorists are heading east down dirka dirka street!

best movie ever.

Mr.Silver

Jun 16th 2013, 3:10:35

matt damon!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 16th 2013, 4:07:25

iMag always had a reason silly locket! How many times do we have to go over this.

Anyhow.... "maize" a color now!
next up "mr.macaroniandcz"

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2013, 5:50:07

Locket, come home man come home!

Mr. Lime Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 6:11:10

No one is claiming to be the moral police. Just that RD are a collection of the biggest losers in the game, lead by 'ex' cheats. You are morally bankrupt, you have not ever done anything that isn't dodgy or shady. You have cheated fair players out of legitimate finishes, you have abused ghost acres, you have ruined good, even wars by going above and beyond in getting mass FA, you perpetrate earlier and earlier wars. All this by the alliance who has cheated most of it's existence. Getting the picture? You abuse the inactivity of the admins by exploiting the holes in their game mechanics. No one would be surprised if you still have a dozen cheats actively playing.

y does everybody act like this is ground breaking news...
no offense man but your over a decade late if you wanna call us on that stuff
and just for the record i had a great time doing it
*shrug* not gonna lie about it lol

BigRedDog

Jun 16th 2013, 6:27:07

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:

y does everybody act like this is ground breaking news...
no offense man but your over a decade late if you wanna call us on that stuff
and just for the record i had a great time doing it
*shrug* not gonna lie about it lol

i think the attempt was to say that your doing it again...

zygotic Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 7:20:07

I'm in rd and if I saw any evidence of cheating I'd be gone

Mr.Silver

Jun 16th 2013, 7:26:56

Originally posted by zygotic:
I'm in rd and if I saw any evidence of cheating I'd be gone

RDP 's have rd in the title therefore rd must be cheats..

Don't you remember last reset zyg, you never died because I was logging into your country.. We actually didn't even lose a single country all war.

Sols just upset they lost and wants to get rumors going,

locket Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 8:09:44

BRD you arent actually implying that are you? There are enough anticheat players there now that they(me) would out it if they saw it or suspected it.

zygotic Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 9:58:51

I'm doing a Red Dwarf theme with my restarts this set :) I'm hoping to do the whole crew and more

PG Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 10:17:45

Silver just let this post drop, its not worth it.
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2013, 11:16:00

don't forget Cat ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Mr.Silver

Jun 16th 2013, 14:26:44

Lester might make two appearances :)

Stryke Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 14:48:48

I told him I had better see Kristine Kochansky in there too. :P
SOTA (President/HFA) • Elders • Darkness
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. NightShade
Originally posted by kemo:
this dudes either a great troll or a seriously stupid fluff. the kind that takes the pepsi challenge and chooses jiff

zygotic Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 14:59:03

I won't forget cat or his alter ego!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 16th 2013, 15:53:46

Originally posted by PG:

He can't let it drop because too many people know what actually happened re: RD since they came back to this server :p

It's incredibly transparent if you look at RD's public posts on this forum since they came back. We also posted the full breadth of Silver's logs with PDM on the RD/PDM shared forum and he deleted the thread so he could keep pulling the wool over his members eyes because they portrayed RD in a VERY poor, but accurate, light.

But my comments weren't even about the specific issues of RD being a fluffty ally to PDM, but more to the fact that RD has been passed around this server more than a joint at a Bob Marley tribute concert and is essentially a laughing stock of everyone -- allies and enemies.

So, like I said, that's why he can't let this drop. :p

But I just want locket back in LaF.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Mr.Silver

Jun 16th 2013, 15:55:41

Originally posted by Pang:
Originally posted by PG:

He can't let it drop because too many people know what actually happened re: RD since they came back to this server :p

It's incredibly transparent if you look at RD's public posts on this forum since they came back. We also posted the full breadth of Silver's logs with PDM on the RD/PDM shared forum and he deleted the thread so he could keep pulling the wool over his members eyes because they portrayed RD in a VERY poor, but accurate, light.

But my comments weren't even about the specific issues of RD being a fluffty ally to PDM, but more to the fact that RD has been passed around this server more than a joint at a Bob Marley tribute concert and is essentially a laughing stock of everyone -- allies and enemies.

So, like I said, that's why he can't let this drop. :p

But I just want locket back in LaF.

you are the moest whiney admin I've ever seen in any game I've ever played. Maybe too much emotional attachment to the maple leafs

I also enjoy posting because you're an emotional crackerpot

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Jun 16th 2013, 15:59:23
See Original Post

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 16th 2013, 16:02:01

can't fight the facts so attack the poster -- you lose the thread :p

and if you don't like the admins, go play another game. I'm just posting what I remember from playing. :)

you'll have to forgive me for remembering what actually happened...
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Mr.Silver

Jun 16th 2013, 16:03:09

qz's pretty great :)

I just think you have some sort of affective disorder, you're good for about 1/3rd the year

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 16th 2013, 16:05:23

i just post the truth, you just try to spin it. your posts about me now are no different....

"don't agree with me -> emo whiner with a mental disorder!"

that paints you in a worse light... but one that accurately reflects the attitude you bring to leading.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Mr.Silver

Jun 16th 2013, 16:06:18

also I don't mind you and your "logs" since as always you seem to stop posting anything further along in the negotiations. It's just jibber jabber and I don't really care.

it's like arguing with Dwight talking with you.

Fact! Bears eat beets

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 16th 2013, 16:10:36

no... the logs were complete. you're mis-remembering again.

if you didn't care you would leave this thread alone and let it die. I'm just playing with you because I know what actually happened and like to see you squirm when you try to spin it othewise.

And it's raining out so I can't go for a run before I drive back down south.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

BigRedDog

Jun 16th 2013, 16:11:53

Originally posted by locket:
BRD you arent actually implying that are you? There are enough anticheat players there now that they(me) would out it if they saw it or suspected it.

no im not saying that, all i was saying is i think thats what he was trying to say....sorry for the confusion :-)

Boltar Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 16:19:51

go for it in the rain pang, fluff only slightly melts in the rain......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNcDI_uBGUo

elvesrus

Jun 16th 2013, 17:21:18

I can only talk about my time in RD, but in that time I couldn't find anything wrong with how they played.

In the end it wasn't a fit for me personally, but they didn't do anything that I would feel morally against doing myself in this game.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

locket Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 19:30:18

I like BRD. Clifford was my favorite as a kid.

And Pang... with Laf's stance against land trading which I consider ignorant after the changes(I agreed with it before then) it is highly unlikely I will be there anytime soon. I have a few other reasons as well which I may or may not have informed you of but would if you were really curious :P Are you back there now or in PDM?

Bane04 Game profile

Jun 16th 2013, 20:00:47

humps elverus