Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 1st 2013, 23:42:29

No, this is not a thread to say i am coming back. I just wanted to let you all know i made my biggest Bow-Kill this deer season. It was on Nov 8th and was a giant 9 point buck. 45 yd shot and nailed him. For those of you who know anything about deer, the inside spread was 20.5 inches. Thats from inside of antler to inside. It had mega mass to end of its main beans so the outside spread was just under 24 inches. I was doubly stoked because i bought a new bow this year and i know i could never have made this shot with my old bow. 45 yds in thick woods is tough and requires high speed for a flat shot.

Hope the rest of you had a good 2012 and good luck in 2013. I am enjoying my RL and time away from the game.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

locket Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 0:03:42

So you go away from the game and become pleasant? It almost gives me hope for the people here :P Cheers on the hunt ;)

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 0:04:31

First, I would like to congratulate you on such a beautiful kill.
I imagine you ate like a viking for a good while after that.

Second I would like to mention that this post should have been made in November, or at the latest, early december. Unfortunately due to the timing, this post has become deserving of the following message.

Cool Story Bro
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 0:18:39

Pics or it didn't happen.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2013, 0:33:32

Good job DH!

snawdog Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 0:37:07

Nice indeedy DH..Nice kill..I too am an avid bowhunter..So yea 45yds in the brush is sweet.
Gratz!
ICQ 364553524
msn

mrford Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 0:37:30

that's a nice rack, what did it dress out at?

http://i303.photobucket.com/...%20Uploads/1119011904.jpg

that was my bow kill this year
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 0:38:18

so with bow you bought this year you killed deer last year.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 0:41:37

no one ever understands what you are trying to say. please stop.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 1:17:09

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
...It was on Nov 8th and was a giant 9 point buck.

I was doubly stoked because i bought a new bow this year and i know i could never have made this shot with my old bow....

Edited By: NukEvil on Feb 2nd 2013, 3:25:38
See Original Post
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

mrford Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 1:30:26

ah, so he was being a fluff and picking apart someones words, even though his mastery of the english language is that of my 2 year olds

got it
Swagger of a Chupacabra

snawdog Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 1:55:59

Your's is nice as well mrford..Gratz.
ICQ 364553524
msn

postman Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 2:20:45

I hate you both as I missed a 100 yd shot with my 30 06 at a nice 4x4 on the move,not counting the one ftf i had.

really though congrats!

Monex Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 2:27:36

grats, i havnt had any luck this bow season all to far or to much cover... 18 days...
[url=https://www.torn.com/1994581]Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG[/url]

archaic Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 3:38:40

Hows the knee dude?

I hunted very little this year, freaking stupid job sending me on the road during the season. Shot a doe with my muzzle loader, but nothing else.

Well, a couple of hogs, but they don't count.

Stay cool.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Feb 2nd 2013, 6:53:36

LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 17:47:11

mrford, great deer. To put mine more in perspective the worst part of it was the brow tines. Only about 2.5-3 inches each. The next 2 points on each side were 8 inches and the last point or 9th one was 3. the mass was about 1 inch more around than yours the entire way and the main beans measured 22 inches. The way they score him as a Booner he would be about 136 or so. So, not a 170 Booner but for sure qualifies for Pope and Young. I got him in Kirksville MO and field dressed hw weighed about 185. He was 4.5 yrs old. Not a true mature deer but not one most would pass up either.

My biggest ever buck was a giant 9 pointer i got in 2009 with a 50 cal muzzleloader. It scores in the mid 150's with 6.5 inch brow tines and 24 inch main beams and in SOL i did post pictures of it. I will try to get help and post pictures of me holding both racks and return here and post them... I am not great with computers so that may take a little time.

As far as my words being wrong, when i say i bought my new both this year i am referring to this past hunting season. Next years hunting season starts sept of 2013. I know its kind of crazy but here in Missouri hunting and fishing season begins in March and goes through the end of Feb on the following year. So ya, i posted in a way a fellow hunter would understand and i am not surprised you used it to try to make me look bad Marshal.

As far as my knee and ankle goes they both still suck.. It looks like ill never be able to run again or ride a bike. Walking down steps or hills does not work well. And once i take my boots off after a hard days work i am like a cripple. I do have HOPE of improvement but that gets a little less as months go by. (for those who don't know in may of 2011 i suffered a bad accident helping a friend and tore my ACL, PCL, MCL, dislocated my knee cap into my upper thigh, my tibia went through were my knee cap was supposed to be, and the distal tibia- or big ball of ancle- busted apart). And all on my left leg. It has made hunting much tougher but as they say you cannot keep a good man down. I do limit myself to going into the woods no more than 1 mile now though. I tried 2.5 once and swear ill never try that again.

Hope to get those picts here soon and please anyone else with good deer picts post em here. Mrford- awesome buck. You should be proud.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Killa Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:04:52

t
+Killa

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:58:11

Today, i learned that Deerhunter really hunts deers and it isn't just a nickname.

mrford Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 18:58:51

185! that's a solid deer. the one i posted i got with a Barnett Ghost 400. yes i know, a cross bow is cheating, but they are so much fun!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

hawkeyee Game profile

Feb 2nd 2013, 20:06:07

Originally posted by Xinhuan:
Today, i learned that Deerhunter really hunts deers and it isn't just a nickname.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Patience Game profile

Feb 7th 2013, 20:34:57

Ew.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2013, 20:50:25

*waves*

Miss ya, DH, sounds like you're having an awesome winter :D
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ninong Game profile

Feb 8th 2013, 2:19:48

my friend has a deerstand, i tried waiting it out and hoping to shoot something late last year. i ended up shooting squirrels instead.
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Lobo Game profile

Feb 8th 2013, 4:13:04

*now in the mood for smokies....
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...

Alin Game profile

Feb 8th 2013, 7:26:19

Hi Deerhunter.

trumper Game profile

Feb 8th 2013, 14:26:31

It's a good buck and a nice distance shot. With that said, I'm stilling missing the point of waiting to post unless you thought you were going to nab another in the darker months of winter. Sure you judge by season, but this was about the best of a season. I say this because I wake up to my friend's photos of whatever they got depending upon the season, save bear, which is the one photo I'm waiting for and hopefully will record myself one day.