Verified:

tisya Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 15:59:02

Hello! Just thought I'd post some updates from PDM. So here are the updated contact details:

Director: Big_Ben
HFA: Tisya(HRH Princess)

Well ok that was a short list. Anyway, we have also revised and updated our retal policy in the Earth Empires Wiki. Please have a good read through it before grabbing us. Here is a link to it for you: http://wiki.earthempires.com/...php/Paradigm_Retal_Policy

Our contact details can also be found in the Wiki. If you can't find it or are too lazy, please feel free to forum PM us if you have any questions/concerns/random bored messages. Thank you! <3

Edited By: tisya on Feb 4th 2013, 0:05:18
See Original Post
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

Marshal Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 16:48:28

no pics?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

NewHorizon Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 17:30:46

wait was that a trick?

BigBen Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 17:42:02

NewHorizon wants to be Tisya's AFA.

elvesrus

Feb 3rd 2013, 23:17:32

drop the . at the end of the link or people will think there isn't a retal policy :p
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Marshal Game profile

Feb 3rd 2013, 23:28:57

oh there is retal policy? damn, and i thought i won't get retalled.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

tisya Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 0:04:46

Originally posted by tisya:
Hello! Just thought I'd post some updates from PDM. So here are the updated contact details:

Well ok that was a short list. Anyway, we have also revised and updated our retal policy in the Earth Empires Wiki. Please have a good read through it before grabbing us. Here is a link to it for you: http://wiki.earthempires.com/...php/Paradigm_Retal_Policy

Our contact details can also be found in the Wiki. If you can't find it or are too lazy, please feel free to forum PM us if you have any questions/concerns/random bored messages. Thank you! <3
Tisya

tisya Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 0:05:07

Oh I'm an idiot lol Meant to edit the first post. I'm sick. :P
Tisya

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 4th 2013, 0:39:13

Tisya,
I feel like that HRH Princess makes me want to go on cruise liner.
<3

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

tisya Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 3:42:03

Originally posted by galleri:

Tisya,
I feel like that HRH Princess makes me want to go on cruise liner.
<3

That's because doing FA with me is like going on a cruise ;) (well, you know the nice enjoyable sunny ones in the Caribbean, not the ones that accidentally crash into a coral reef and people drown)

Where have you been galleri? I probably should message you here instead IRC hehehe <3 Anyway will speak to you soon!
Tisya

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 4th 2013, 5:44:00

I am on IRC, but I haven't gotten a pm from you....
I have gotten several from the men in this game. I was beginning to think I wasn't attracting the females.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

davidoss Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 9:32:42

tisya :P We need to talk when you're on

tisya Game profile

Feb 4th 2013, 9:45:20

Are we breaking up? :(
Tisya

Marshal1

Feb 4th 2013, 13:10:41

Originally posted by galleri:
I was beginning to think I wasn't attracting the females.

aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww.
galleri: fluff off marshal

archaic: FFS when Marshal has stood out as maybe the brightest person on the whole thread . . . fluff me, I'm going to go smoke a joint and reevaluate some fluff

sinistril: Oh snap, Marshal destroyed galleri. Thought I'd

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2013, 13:47:35

Your top feed clause is kind of a weird way to define a top feed aye?

BigBen Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 0:51:49

Req: A "topfeed" doesn't really exist anymore in the way it was thought of in the past. PDM had avoided having one at all because it couldn't be well defined. I added that part to make up for extreme cases.

Example:
A $12M NW dict with 10k acres grabs and no mil strat tech grabs a $10M NW tyranny with 25k acres and 130% mil strat, they will get ~2100 acres + ghosts.

That would be consider a major topfeed by any alliance that currently has a topfeed policy.

However if that $10M NW tyranny buys up to match NW more closely he can he can get ~2400 acres on the retal.

A topfeed can't simply be defined by % of land difference because the LG formula takes way more into account now than it did in the past.

Almost all grabs can be retalled in 2 PS retals or less and are fair game. Only the most extreme cases will require more than that and will usually force the retaller to buy an excessive amount of jets to retal and spend an excessive amount of turns. Our policy only applies to those extreme situations.

I hate the word topfeed now but that is the only word that applies where the meaning is somewhat understood

the_olivers2006 Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 0:57:54

bonus

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2013, 1:31:04

It makes sense when you put it that way BB.

NewHorizon Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 3:08:50

I'm pretty sure it was a trap

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 5th 2013, 4:04:50

I bet it was!

Acheron Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 7:37:40

:P

marx12 Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 8:36:30

WHERE'S THE SEX TAPE

tisya Game profile

Feb 5th 2013, 10:00:30

In production, we just have one more scene to film.
Tisya