Verified:

TGD Game profile

Jan 19th 2013, 19:31:54

Originally posted by Requiem:
TDG sorry I offended you because I called your savior a King.

You can go back to your Obama shrine and profess you good deeds.

btw spell my name right, it is only 3 letters :D (shows your low level of intelligence when you cannot get a 3 letter name spelled right rofl)

once again, why do you not talk about Grovy? Seems you have a huge hard on, or you are a huge raciest towards Obama :)

and Monex, once again, do 300 million americans live in the desert regions of the US? Do they all live in the harsh Mountainous climates? Do Americans have a sophisticated system of passages within the mountains? Do all the Americans, who want to/feel the need to/ feel that in the future that the government will far, all live in these mountains, have complex survival skills? Are they all living in the desert with no modern technology? Finally, can Americans, like the terrorists, live in a society without all of our modern day comforts?

Once again, you are comparing vastly different societies :) BTW, terrorists are trained to not only kill military, but their own people. Their suicide bombs, kill more of them than they do us.

You really believe that the American people will fall so far, that will weill just blow each other up? :) You people have very little faith in our country. So do us all a favor and leave since you view our country horribly :D

Edited By: TGD on Jan 19th 2013, 19:34:22
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit