Verified:

WarTime

Jan 8th 2013, 21:17:09

Originally posted by ciumulut:
cc is a bullies tagged and come on guys please teach your people farming to the same country is act of war .....the same goes when someone farming your tagged too......the result should be the same..m'i right :)

Asing and akula.....please be more respect on small tagged in future....and i am bet your people should act the same as what dragon does ....keep it mind......FFA does not allowed farming....does your people still require time to learn on how FFA works :P
*sigh*

If you're who I think you are, former tag SR, when someone does a single PS on one of your countries you do NOT retaliate by declaring war with 2 of yours and then throwing missiles at the country who attacked you! This is a war game, just in case you hadn't noticed, and you should accept the fact you're probably going to be land-grabbed. A 16 country tag is usually fair game for ALL the bigger tags.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 21:30:57

Lol I'm glad you edited that mang
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

WarTime

Jan 8th 2013, 21:39:48

When I copied the quote the end of it was 4 lines below the words and below the end of the box. ;)

Dragon Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 21:44:54

Originally posted by WarTime:
A 16 country tag is usually fair game for ALL the bigger tags.

Please define "fair game" based on the number of acceptable grabs in one day by any single player and/or ay single tag.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 21:53:29

42 and a half
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dragon Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 21:57:08

Okay. SO that Half grab would be instead of sending 100K jets, you send 50K troops?

I have to add this geometry to my Defense Matrix.

Heston Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 22:01:40

wartimes post translanted

"Ратни
Ако сте ко мислим да јеси, бивши ознака СР, када неко ради један ПС на једној од ваших земаља да не узврати проглашавајући рат са 2 твојим, а затим бацали ракете на земљи који те је напао! Ово је ратна игра, само у случају да ниси приметио, а ви треба да прихвате чињеницу да вероватно ће то бити земља-зграбио.16 земља таг је обично фер игра за све веће ознаке. "

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 22:05:23

I get it now. Thanks for the translation.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 22:08:56

that was for cummullet not you. this one is translated for you mr ford.

"Wartime
Si usted es quien creo que eres, ex SR etiqueta, cuando alguien hace una sola PS en uno de sus países que no tomen represalias al declarar la guerra con dos de los suyos y luego lanzar misiles contra el país que te atacó? Este es un juego de guerra, en caso de que no se había dado cuenta, y usted debe aceptar el hecho de que usted está probablemente va a ser la tierra agarró. Una etiqueta de país 16 es generalmente un juego justo para todos los tags más grandes. "

Heston Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 22:11:56

this is what u wrote in english ciumulut....

Оригиналли постед би циумулут:

цц је означио насилници и долазе момци молим вас научити људе пољопривреда истој земљи је чин рата ..... Исто важи и кад је неко пољопривреда ваш означио превише резултат би требало да буде ...... исти .. м'и праву :)

Асинг и Акула молим бити више поштовања за мала означио у будућности .... и ја сам се кладити ваши људи треба да делују исто као и оно аждаја нема .... остане смета ..... ...... ФЛУ ради Није дозвољено узгој .... не ваши људи још увек потребно време да се научи о томе како ФФА радови: П
* уздах *

Dragon Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 22:20:55

CC is not the Devil. DO their policies reflect their influence? Certainly. Do they have members on long leashes? Certainly.

Guys like Vern for example get them into situations that allow them to pad their kill totals.

I'm not saying that CC Leadership condones their members farming seemingly defenseless solo tags. I AM saying that even if one of their members behaves badly, they will support him instead of expecting him to play at a higher standard in the community and making him pay the price when he fluffs the dog.

That's what numbers and unenlightened leadership gets you.

WarTime

Jan 8th 2013, 22:21:30

Originally posted by Dragon:
Originally posted by WarTime:
A 16 country tag is usually fair game for ALL the bigger tags.

Please define "fair game" based on the number of acceptable grabs in one day by any single player and/or ay single tag.

I believe I answered your question in my reply to ciumulut Dragon: "when someone does a single PS on one of your countries "

Heston Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 22:30:09

All this talk for a one man tag. I cant recall anyone in CC fluffing a dog. I did not know that people pay to do that. Thats really gross Dragon.

Dragon Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 22:32:05

True, but when one player takes 6 countries and quad taps 6 countries in a one man tag all in the same day, we're discussing an entirely different animal.

No, you absolutely can not kill someone who single or even double tapped you. Get some defense and jets.

But really,you didnt answer my question. "Fair Game" does not include farming especially considering that this server permits players to trade land between their own countries.

There is NO reason on this server to farm untaggeds or small or solo tags on this server. Unless of course you're just a moron who likes to see what he can and can not get away with.

WarTime

Jan 8th 2013, 22:58:30

"Fair game" to me means that you can grab land from those tags with whom you do not have a pact. I feel I treated him fairly by only grabbing him 1 time. I did not farm his country (I could have but chose not to).

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2013, 23:21:49

*yawns*
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Tbag

Jan 9th 2013, 0:59:53

I have to agree with the simple fact that if your clan doesn't have a pact with another clan, then a landgrab is fair game...(I dont see an issue with one landgrab on a nonpact clan as WT stated)

some other crazy thoughts of mine.

farming is not a good thing and it sure aint landgrabbing
..retals that are excessive, to the norm are not a good thing either...

seems to me that most larger clans (netters anyways, are not even LG'ing small clans or solo's)(maybe the war clans like CC do, but that is to be expected, "I think")

it seems to me that there are a few people from express or other servers that have tried their tricks over here, only to find out it aint gonna work... which means they go suicider...after the lesson is served to them...

retaling with a few countries declaring war and sending missile on any clan especially a war clan is just plain asking to be killed.

lastly being a clan with a larger number of players can lead to all kinds of issue's if the clan lets members go overboard...and doesnt set good standards for players to agree and follow..

unless anyone forgets all the alliances of old FFA that sprang up due to that very reason.

but then I am a dummy, and look at things differantly I guess..

LASTLY ::Stuffs dirty sock in KO's YAWN then runs like hell::LMAO
Netters, LOWER your expectations so I can live UP to them !!!
Tbag~KSM

Pain Game profile

Jan 9th 2013, 2:41:53

Originally posted by Dragon:
CC is not the Devil. DO their policies reflect their influence? Certainly. Do they have members on long leashes? Certainly.

Guys like Vern for example get them into situations that allow them to pad their kill totals.

I'm not saying that CC Leadership condones their members farming seemingly defenseless solo tags. I AM saying that even if one of their members behaves badly, they will support him instead of expecting him to play at a higher standard in the community and making him pay the price when he fluffs the dog.

That's what numbers and unenlightened leadership gets you.

of course he is going to get supported for his actions when the alternative is to support someone who doesnt have enough respect to contact the alliance before he decides to suicide them over said actions.
Your mother is a nice woman

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2013, 2:58:58

Originally posted by Tbag:
::Stuffs dirty sock in KO's YAWN then runs like hell::LMAO

*sigh*

fluffer!! come back here!!!! :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 9th 2013, 4:41:21

Vern is Crippler property and shall not be disrespected.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice