Verified:

archaic Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 20:25:34

It seems that there has been some confusion regarding the application of PDM retal policies, so I (PDM head of sarcastic drunkenness) decided to post a clarification.

As always, PDM will continue to use the 'Wheel of Doom' to determine retals. For each offense against PDM, the wheel will be first spun to determine if we are going to retal or if we're going to let Paladin claim it and forget it.

Next, the wheel will be spun to determine the number of retals, which will range from 0 to 173. Some numbers dont appear at all, 42 seems to appear a lot.

Finally, the nature of each retal will be determined by a final spin of the wheel of doom. Retal severity range from a noogy to that rock crusher thing from the second Indiana Jones movie. PDM reserves the right to add or remove punishments based on what toys we find in Tisya's 'secret' drawer when she thinks we are house sitting.

PDM also reserves the right to change any and all of these policies on a case by case basis depending on our tide charts and whether or not Mrs. Detmer allows her husband the use of his testicles for the weekend.

I sincerely doubt anyone will be along to confirm this.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 8th 2013, 20:32:39

in return, I reserve the right to randomly abuse my powers to change your country names to match a randomly chosen theme of my choosing. It could be anything from fluffY BUNNIES to MARTIAN IS HEAD OF TAN :P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Marshal Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 20:41:06

mARTIAN IS HEAD OF TAN'S ASS
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

TAN Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 21:07:16

Confirmed. Denied. Denied.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

SirSepher Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 21:32:38

Wootage to the Wheel of Doom!!!!

SPIN! SPIN! SPIN!
-Sir Sepher
Old Fogey learning to play again
PDM FTW
For the glory of Camelot

Acheron Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 21:50:43

lolwut

locket Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 22:12:49

I saw it was spun just this morning sometime. You guys need to replace your current set with things in your policy ;)

SirSepher Game profile

Jan 8th 2013, 22:26:51

The only thing out of the ordinary is the double SS retal made on a LaF country... And that is well within the retal policy and actually benefited LaF as the initial hit on a PS would not have reached the 80% mark. Other than that all looks good =P
-Sir Sepher
Old Fogey learning to play again
PDM FTW
For the glory of Camelot

tisya Game profile

Jan 9th 2013, 0:51:13

This is what happens when I go on vacation. :P
Tisya
PDM's HFA and Resident Princess <3

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2013, 3:25:50

You try too hard bro. You suck fluffs for a living?

BigBen Game profile

Jan 9th 2013, 4:08:17

This actually sounds like it would be fun/interesting for a bit. I think we could successfully implement it for at least 3 days before we get killed.

elvesrus

Jan 9th 2013, 4:10:52

I give it 4 days
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.