Verified:

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 4th 2013, 23:09:59

They participate in each other's kills.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2013, 23:30:27

Yeah I reported them yesterday. According to the mods that's not allowed, but nothing happened yet and they killed another guy
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Kingme Game profile

Jan 4th 2013, 23:33:27

Where are you hiding at this time Nuke!?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 4th 2013, 23:50:01

Blid that because I'm away at g/f's parents place, and don't have access to in game mod tools :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 5th 2013, 0:11:25

I'm not playing Alliance. This is the second reset in Express I've ran a country in about 4 or 5 months.

One of the countries they killed had multi-tapped me very early in the reset. Three LGs (2 failed) and a failed BR. He willfully and knowingly did that to a Dict that's not in GDI, and I wanted to destroy him. I had the jets and the turns for a full BR run, but for some reason, I decided to just send a retal, send him a "retal, good luck with your reset" message, and let it go. He replied "That's fine and thanks", and never bothered me again.

Oh well.

P.S. I'm looking at a country that did a LG on my while balls-deep in DR. I don't like that, very much. Therefore, if he isn't out of DR by tomorrow afternoon, I will more than likely kill him. Just so everyone knows.

Edited By: NukEvil on Jan 5th 2013, 0:13:38
See Original Post
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Kingme Game profile

Jan 5th 2013, 0:21:46

I meant where are you hiding in express :)

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 5th 2013, 0:44:14

I just gave everyone enough clues to find me lol ;)

Alin Game profile

Jan 5th 2013, 1:10:39

Nuke your azz ?

meti Game profile

Jan 6th 2013, 16:53:07

Hahaha this is great.
Only victims were those that hit them 2+ times :)

Edited By: meti on Jan 6th 2013, 19:34:23
See Original Post
Still Around