Verified:

AmosMoses Game profile

Dec 11th 2012, 17:04:05

I realize this is an old thread but I just joined msg board and I believe thread is still relevant.

sudark Game profile

Dec 28th 2012, 16:38:22

Is it possible to match or cross reference the accounts of people who are in the same clan in alliance with those countries who are allied in primary? This way it will be more obvious who are using their alliance clan connections in primary.

Coordinated KR or AB/GS/Missile runs by allies genuinely met in primary should be allowed. That is part of the excitement of playing the game.

Unless of course the spirit of the rules implies that it is illegal or impossible to kill a country in primary.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 22:19:29

all allies need to be shut off

blid

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 22:24:24

I've said it before but I like defensive allies. Not just because it helps counteract the 50% PS bonus, but because it makes attacking a bit more difficult, requires extra spy ops and a few more decisions about how to do it.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 22:57:46

So if your Defensive ally gets pounded you cannot do anything to help them... What is the point?

blid

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 23:24:23

You don't know how defensive allies work?
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2012, 23:28:22

You don't get my point?

crest23 Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 0:43:12

What's there to get? On this server DAs work by contributing a certain percentage to the defense of a country during a LG and for that you pay a certain fee per turn. No more no less. Keep the Alliance server mentality checked at the door should you choose to play this server, not too hard to grasp.

By all means, help your allies out should they get pounded and have fun restarting when you get deleted.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2012, 3:29:19

You're naive if you think there isn't teamwork going on in primary.

The Cloaked Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 3:31:55

Ummm, I had a country missile me into oblivion, saying it was punishment for double tapping his intel ally.

I reported that message and no action was taken against anyone.

So I assume that it is allowed to assist allies as long as there is no real coordination.

blid

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2012, 3:37:25

It's not allowed, and people have been deleted, THIS SET, for doing that. Report the message itself if you haven't, or PM galleri, they WILL be deleted for that.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 3:51:14

Originally posted by Requiem:

You are naive if you think being allied is the only way you can do team work in Primary.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pain Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 4:35:37

that doesnt mean its ok. its a solo server. helping allies should stop at the relations page.
Your mother is a nice woman

AmosMoses Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 4:50:23

Then why should anyone be able to msg. at all in Primary?

OneMansArmy Game profile

Dec 29th 2012, 5:30:59

Originally posted by AmosMoses:

To find allies, because not everyone uses the forums.
Other than Earth Empires I also play Battlefield games:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UneManArmy/featured

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2012, 16:09:45

Originally posted by Pain:

that doesnt mean its ok. its a solo server. helping allies should stop at the relations page.

Having allies doesn't make it solo.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2012, 16:10:42

Originally posted by crest23:

You are naive if you think being allied is the only way you can do team work in Primary.

Nothing I've said has alluded to that. Try again smarty pants.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2012, 16:11:40

Originally posted by OneMansArmy:
Originally posted by AmosMoses:

To find allies, because not everyone uses the forums.

If you try to ally someone it sends an offer first. If you message you are team playing.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 30th 2012, 1:50:34

If I have an ally that decides to step in it on his own, I will drop him faster than I would a hot potato. I will not have my resources wasted because you are stupid. Have a DA is a privilege and I like it when my allies are smart, level headed folks.
The Nigerian Nightmare.