Verified:

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

Nov 9th 2012, 14:42:29

Hello,
Thought I'd try my hand again at this little game. Haven't played in about a year. Didn't miss am EE round 1-68. Bring me up to speed... what has changed?
-MrRedManbhs

blid

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2012, 15:08:34

There was a change to the mechanics involving attacking. The DR factor for ghost acres gained in land grabs was previously calculated only based on how many hits a country has taken in the last 24 hours. Now there's also a permanent factor that never wears off based on how many times you personally hit the guy. So if you hit him 5 times already, he'll be in "ghost DR" for you for the rest of the round. Also the special attacks have been watered down. You won't do much damage with GS/BR/AB unless you do dozens of hits and then the damage "ramps up." Exception to this is if the person has ZERO troops/turrets/tanks in which case you'll unleash massive devastation immediately. This was probably put in for Alliance server reasons since it's not a good change in the solo servers, but I don't think it's popular in Alliance either. :D

No other changes to the mechanics, but some abuse is being cracked down on a little more, like having friends put you in DR or doing joint killruns or something.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Mrredmanbhs Game profile

Nov 9th 2012, 15:48:01

Thanks. Interesting change on the special attacks. More emphasis on Standard Strikes now?
-MrRedManbhs

blid

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2012, 16:23:41

Well, for netters, SS and PS were all they ever used.

For solo warring countries, missiles are comparatively stronger.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.