Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 5th 2012, 22:22:14

Originally posted by Deci:
Pang - To make it clear, LCN did not have a month of "farming" PDM in order to take a ranked place, I CF'd you guys bout a week after we hit, and ended it at that. Of course, no pact was signed, but tisya and I agreed to CF it. Just an FYI to that situation. I'm done, so good luck all :)

I'm aware of when the CF occurred. I'm not sure if you misread what I said or if you are trying to spin, but this line:

...the top PDM country finished with over 3x the nw of LCN's top country, despite LCN having all kinds of free land from PDM and nearly a month to use it...

means that LCN took land from PDM during the war, then had nearly a month to put the land to use in a netting context, which is what netting clans typically do (i.e., what LaF countries do during winning war rounds).

That was what that comment meant.

</clarification>
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Zahc Game profile

Oct 5th 2012, 22:38:17

Should talk sh¡t after the set ends and u actually have a t10. #12 is still impressive tho for what u guys been through this set
llort orp s`fos

Deci Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 0:10:40

Nah, Pang, I don't spin, I don't have the energy or charisma to do that. I had a different reading on the comment that you made, which is why I proposed the CF. Anyone during a war will hit for a LG or two.
Retired.... and back again.

TheMatrix

Oct 6th 2012, 0:34:54

Hey guys. Thanks for the congrats but as I have said internally I did nothing special. He doesn't want credit but Big_Ben organized the whole alliance who was pretty demoralized and without a real goal for the set and put the plan in motion to pull this off. Without his organization I wouldn't even be top 100.

I know people have stated otherwise but I hope this doesn't continue any bad blood. I know people are upset about how things went but it would be nice to put the last reset behind us and move forward. I really do appreciate the sentiments of many of the LCNers on this thread who have given us congratulations.

Finally, Rockman: I'm by far not a netting expert and especially not as a techer but your strat was very easy to follow and effective. Thank you for sharing that with PDM, it was very enjoyable to play.

Edited By: TheMatrix on Oct 6th 2012, 0:36:57. Reason: typo
See Original Post

GoodPeace Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 10:17:50

Congrats to PDM for getting their fluff together and pull off one nice rank.

It's nice to hear you celebrate yourself instead of all that crybaby BS about being oh so surprised about LCN hitting you. If you feel you were blindsided, then maybe you just are blind no matter what side you're looking to, even the inwards side. But heck, who cares now, we certainly don't, so chill out and enjoy your top 20 finish.
La Cosa Nostra

Mr Charcoal Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 13:13:53

Way to go PDM! Glad there was a positive note on your set!
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 6th 2012, 13:24:00

Originally posted by Deci:
Nah, Pang, I don't spin, I don't have the energy or charisma to do that. I had a different reading on the comment that you made, which is why I proposed the CF. Anyone during a war will hit for a LG or two.

ok, I guess you still don't understand my comment based on your last sentence.

i'm not talking about taking the land, I'm talking about using it to gain stock and eventually networth once the war is decided and/or over (aka CF'ed). LCN did a poor job of that, IMO, whereas PDM actually did something constructive in the netting arena. This was despite being forced into war against an opponent whom PDM had no issues with that would make them think a war is on the coming, to boot (for GoodPeace).

Edited By: Pang on Oct 6th 2012, 14:08:50
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Deci Game profile

Oct 6th 2012, 20:34:30

I do understand what you're saying entirely, LCN didn't care to net after the war, it was pretty much shown after that. I'm not claiming we were stock hunting or people were going to be idiots. I was just keeping them content to that they could kill me at the end of the reset, and Trife, as a going away present. Which they did fail to do! :P Anyways, Im going to let it go from there. Best wishes to PDM. :)
Retired.... and back again.