#1 vic
#2 everyone else

highrock Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 20:52:49

Originally posted by Rockman:
Originally posted by highrock:
He definitely got free land, which is "cheating" in itself.

So because its something you wouldn't do, its "cheating"?

I guess that means I'm gonna finish top 10 among "legit" countries this set, because I don't landgrab or landtrade, so all the countries above me that landgrabbed or landtraded are "cheaters".

I consider it "cheating" when country A helps country B at the cost of country A with no benefit to country A.

Is that "cheating" if it is done during war?

I'm only talking about "cheating" for netgaining.
formerly Viola MD

Rockman Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 20:53:21

I guess that means I'm gonna finish top 10 among "legit" countries this set, because I don't landgrab or landtrade, so all the countries above me that landgrabbed or landtraded are "cheaters".

I consider it "cheating" when country A helps country B at the cost of country A with no benefit to country A.

Is that "cheating" if it is done during war?

I'm only talking about "cheating" for netgaining.

So why is warring done as a team, but netgaining cannot be done as a team?

highrock Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 21:01:00

because the netting scoreboard and all records are for individual countries.

If the scoreboard only reflected the clan a country was in, then netting can be done as a team.

From a practical standpoint, if netting was done as a team, this game will always be won by the guy who has the most lackies. Not sure that is a game worth playing...
formerly Viola MD

Rockman Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 21:28:19

If the scoreboard only reflected the clan a country was in, then netting can be done as a team.

From a practical standpoint, if netting was done as a team, this game will always be won by the guy who has the most lackies. Not sure that is a game worth playing...

You have ANW and TNW charts every set for alliances. Thats a netting chart that is for alliances, not individuals.

You have individual charts for most kills, most deaths, most population killed, most attacks, most missiles, and most defends. Those are all warring charts for individuals.

There are both individual and team charts for both warring and netting. There's no good reason to consider warring a team effort, but netting to be an individual effort.

Over The Hill Game profile

Oct 2nd 2012, 21:35:27

Vic, Highrock, Rockman....you three need to go get a room

TheMatrix

Oct 3rd 2012, 1:51:17

Sorry, have to agree with Rockman here. You don't get to go around imposing "rules" on a game and then calling others cheaters. It's like when you play first person shooters and people claim certain guns are outlawed. If the game creators put the ability into the game and have not made rules about it, it is fair game.

He who plays the best within the confines of the rules established by the game creators wins.

TheMatrix

Oct 3rd 2012, 1:56:04

PS. The top RD country as well as other RDers had to fight through suiciders (PP) which most of the other current top 10 did not.

bertz Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 2:02:12

Netting should be done as a Team.
Alliances just have different perspectives on how netting should be done even if done as Team. There's no hard rule on the game for that.

MrTan1

Oct 3rd 2012, 3:02:01

Mr. Titanium did very well this reset with his country, Highrock... those 4x hits were allowed by me as he lost some land and as my reset was messed up after being ABed into the ground, I don't see that as a HUGE MAJOR advantage when he had more stock them most of MDs countries combined.

We kept most suiciders at bay, since I ran a relentless kill team who put in lots of hits out. You want to call it cheating? I call it keeping my boys safe to netgain as they please.

Got a problem with it? You can go cry to Havoc or Slash about it and I am sure they will tell you to stfu just like I would.
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 3:13:00

Originally posted by TheMatrix:
PS. The top RD country as well as other RDers had to fight through suiciders (PP) which most of the other current top 10 did not.

^^^This. LOL @ him getting FA. He is simply the best player in EE, I don't think that is really up for debate. Drinks/Chump are also very talented... good core of gainers in RD.

LaF definitely showed their dominance this set, i have a feeling a country or two of theirs might make a run @ Tits. Props.

Oct 3rd 2012, 3:19:15

Originally posted by MrTan1:
We have only one cheater? Since when? Highrock is a noob. I assume you are still butt hurt from a few resets ago, I can understand that. I am still unsure of the reason why you went from Viola to highrock, but to each their own.

What happened that would make me butthurt? I wasn't here when you guys hit us or what not.

Also, I've been playing this game long enough and well enough to know when a country is playing above the realm of possibility. Besides the free land that that country got from intra-clan farming, I wouldn't be surprised if he's been FAed a few. I'm good enough to know that 250M for a 50k farmer is a pretty big stretch.

http://alliance.www.earthempires.com/topplayers?round=15

foot/mouth.

Ikkaku Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 3:40:16

FAed.. nuff said

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 3:59:39

We have only one cheater? Since when? Highrock is a noob. I assume you are still butt hurt from a few resets ago, I can understand that. I am still unsure of the reason why you went from Viola to highrock, but to each their own.

Also, I've been playing this game long enough and well enough to know when a country is playing above the realm of possibility. Besides the free land that that country got from intra-clan farming, I wouldn't be surprised if he's been FAed a few. I'm good enough to know that 250M for a 50k farmer is a pretty big stretch.

NEITHER OF THE PRACTICES YOU CITED THERE ARE EXAMPLES OF CHEATING. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH THE PRACTICE OF DECLARING WAR ON TINY GDI COUNTRIES AND THEN FARMING THEM INTO THE GROUND, BUT THAT'S NOT CHEATING EITHER.. ALLIANCE WIDE MARKET BUYOUTS, NOT CHEATING.. ETC ETC

RD (AND OTHERS) HAVE FOUND WAYS TO WORK WORK WITHIN THE CURRENT SET OF RULES TO BENEFIT AS A TEAM. THOSE WHO DO NOT LIKE TEAMWORK PROBABLY DON'T BELONG ON THE ALLIANCE SERVER. IF YOUR ALLIANCE AS A WHOLE DISAGREES WITH ANOTHER ALLIANCE'S POLICIES, THERE ARE THINGS YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.

COMING HERE AND ACCUSING PEOPLE OF CHEATING FOR DOING THINGS WHICH ARE WITHIN THE RULES, ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING.

Oct 3rd 2012, 4:16:47

Originally posted by Ikkaku:
FAed.. nuff said

Tits has been over 260m the past 4 sets including this one.

He did get about 5k acres off a RD member who was ABed to the ground... maybe you couldve gone that route? him being FAed to his usual ending networth is kinda laughable and flat out untrue.

highrock Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 5:12:45

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:

^^^This. LOL @ him getting FA. He is simply the best player in EE, I don't think that is really up for debate. Drinks/Chump are also very talented... good core of gainers in RD.

LaF definitely showed their dominance this set, i have a feeling a country or two of theirs might make a run @ Tits. Props.

I'm pretty sure I could out netgain any of those guys...

It's also laughable that you RDers think I'm a n00b or something...

formerly Viola MD

highrock Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 5:17:56

The "best player in EE" shouldn't have to farm his own clan every reset to finish high. You give me that much free land every reset, I guarantee I will finish higher than Titanium 100% of the time. Anybody who's been around long enough will know that that is true.
formerly Viola MD

MrTan1

Oct 3rd 2012, 5:44:36

4x hits isn't considered farming, and for you to claim you aren't a noob, this just proves that you are an idiot.

If you want to, we can setup a compition if MD actually allows you to hit other tags outside of 'untagged.' My money is on Tits. I've heard you and Rockman supposed to have netgain dueled in the past but it never happened.

Have a Swirvey Day!

Edited By: MrTan1 on Oct 3rd 2012, 5:47:07
See Original Post
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

highrock Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 5:50:37

4x hits isn't considered farming, and for you to claim you aren't a noob, this just proves that you are an idiot.

If you want to, we can setup a compeition if MD actually allows you to hit other tags outside of 'untagged.' My money is on Tits. I've heard you and Rockman supposed to have netgain dueled in the past but it never happened.

Have a Swirvey Day!

Rockman and I never dueled. I don't believe Rockman ever nets seriously in alliance, but I respect his skill and insight. I can't say the same for anybody in RD until they prove they can do it without free land.

I've been playing this game and led alliances and finished at the top way longer than than you think.
formerly Viola MD

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2012, 5:50:37

Mr. Titanium did very well this reset with his country, Highrock... those 4x hits were allowed by me as he lost some land and as my reset was messed up after being ABed into the ground, I don't see that as a HUGE MAJOR advantage when he had more stock them most of MDs countries combined.

We kept most suiciders at bay, since I ran a relentless kill team who put in lots of hits out. You want to call it cheating? I call it keeping my boys safe to netgain as they please.

Got a problem with it? You can go cry to Havoc or Slash about it and I am sure they will tell you to stfu just like I would.
I don't think anyone considers your kill team cheating. Your netting on the other hand...
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2012, 5:53:01

Sorry, have to agree with Rockman here. You don't get to go around imposing "rules" on a game and then calling others cheaters. It's like when you play first person shooters and people claim certain guns are outlawed. If the game creators put the ability into the game and have not made rules about it, it is fair game.

He who plays the best within the confines of the rules established by the game creators wins.
Mr Titanium has been deleted more than almost anybody else for breaking the rules that the game creators set. (in EE, not talking about 2025)

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

locket Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 6:05:53

Oh god.. you don't seriously think he is the best player in Alliance do you? Best player in RD sure I guess. Best player if you count Laf or Evo's top? Heck no.

Oh and Tan, my only comment to the negative here on this subject was that when LT won his set after getting screwed the one before he took a hit that was fishy or something in my memory where the guy just wasn't going to retal. His finish wasn't considered legit by most of the core netting crowd and Titanium's wont either.

On the other side of things though, he won. And unless someone wants to try to enforce it then it is fair enough and that is all that matters really... I hate landtraders or intraclan farming but he kept it to a minimum so I wont hate on him :P

Mr Snow

Oct 3rd 2012, 6:57:25

Originally posted by Vic:
you have been fairly objective up until your last couple posts, my man.

point is. a lot of the original colors are still in rd. a lot of those original colors are people that you probably do indeed respect. not much more to say on the matter

well i don't know exactly who is there and what not, but the objective fact is that every single RD top finisher in EE has been given tons of free land via intra-clan farming. this can be checked pretty easily from eestats.

another fact is that no RD under the RD tag has finished at the top without the free land.

whether or not any of the actual current players have finished #1 without the help is something i do not know. i also do not know whether they are capable but just lazy, or completely incapable without help.

i only know the first three facts and from there i made my claims.

You should check your facts again. Or should I call you a liar now?

Mr.Silver

Oct 3rd 2012, 9:04:13

Unless it's highrock's tech allies that love letting him leach in past sets

crap you whine like a little school girl. If you want to play Solo then go play on a solo server :)

Pain Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 9:29:53

I'm pretty sure I could out netgain any of those guys...

It's also laughable that you RDers think I'm a n00b or something...

if you could then how come you havent? youre a decent netter highrock, but dont get a big head youve only had 1 good finish in EE and it was when you didnt have to compete with the other top netters.

RD had a huge amount of suiciders this set, let me know when you do better under the same circumstances.
Your mother is a nice woman

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Oct 3rd 2012, 12:55:07

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:

Unless it's highrock's tech allies that love letting him leach in past sets

crap you whine like a little school girl. If you want to play Solo then go play on a solo server :)
I would but Mr Titanium cheats on those as well, kind of ruining the experience

Vic Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 12:56:39

Time for some new material, pointless pirate

tellarion Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 14:05:00

Vic, reset's still not done, so a bit premature.

Also, MD higher than Evo for netting? Really...? As of this moment, Evo is 24m higher in average net(15m higher than Laf I might add). But MD got 2 more players into top 10, so they're obviously better as an alliance at netting? I just don't quite follow your logic here...

highrock Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 14:10:18

1. i've never had a tech leech in my life. I play techer a lot so I have the usual tech allies, but when I'm not a techer I never have tech allies. Anybody can verify this if they want.

2. Prove me wrong. Show me a top Rd finish that has not been given free land or aid.

3. My record stands for itself. I've had the top non aided finish in EE four times. I have enough integrity not to cheat my way to the top.

4. I have outnetted all of Rd on a consistent basis despite all the free land you get.

Maybe if you use stopped playing the way you play you'd have fewer suicides.
formerly Viola MD

Ikkaku Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 14:14:49

past deletions hmm.. dodgy

tellarion Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 14:18:15

Sorry, not trying to bash on MD since they're pretty cool people.

Also, if you value each individual's performance so much, shouldn't the fact that the top 10 evo country is 10m higher than the top md country count for something as well? The numbers don't lie man...

crest23 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 14:41:58

You have ANW and TNW charts every set for alliances. Thats a netting chart that is for alliances, not individuals.

You have individual charts for most kills, most deaths, most population killed, most attacks, most missiles, and most defends. Those are all warring charts for individuals.

There are both individual and team charts for both warring and netting. There's no good reason to consider warring a team effort, but netting to be an individual effort.

Where can I find an Earth Empires sponsored chart for all these metrics that Rockman is talking about?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tellarion Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 14:42:27

Even as I spoke, another Evo country bumped into the top 10. Let's wait and see how the next 33 hours go and then you can update your rankings correctly :P

grimjoww Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 14:46:45

you can order them online crest ;D

crest23 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 14:54:52

So they don't exist, good to know.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pride Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 15:17:24

The "best player in EE" shouldn't have to farm his own clan every reset to finish high. You give me that much free land every reset, I guarantee I will finish higher than Titanium 100% of the time. Anybody who's been around long enough will know that that is true.

+1

You guys talk a big game, yet every set it's the same thing. (Internal Farming)

Pride Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 15:19:33

Originally posted by tellarion:

Also, MD higher than Evo for netting? Really...? As of this moment, Evo is 24m higher in average net(15m higher than Laf I might add). But MD got 2 more players into top 10, so they're obviously better as an alliance at netting? I just don't quite follow your logic here...

Evo has a bunch of core vets, MD has a lot of newer players or else ANW would be a lot closer.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Oct 3rd 2012, 15:20:55

Originally posted by crest23:

Where can I find an Earth Empires sponsored chart for all these metrics that Rockman is talking about?

anw/tnw/membership: http://alliance.www.earthempires.com/topclans
individual NW: http://alliance.www.earthempires.com/topplayers
lots of other individual things: http://alliance.www.earthempires.com/leaderboards

tellarion Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 15:38:29

Originally posted by Pride:

Evo has a bunch of core vets, MD has a lot of newer players or else ANW would be a lot closer.

Yeah not knocking you guys. It's quite an accomplishment to get such high avg nw with new players, AND more players overall. We only had one big noob that refused to listen to any advice and is dragging the avg down.

bertz Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 16:06:40

Damn kids.

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 16:36:07

MD has never been close to Evo in ANW man! I think only RD and maybe LaF have actually beat Evo in ANW when Evo have netgained and they both dropped a bunch of members in order to beat them.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 16:41:06

Originally posted by BattleKJ:

MD has never been close to Evo in ANW man! I think only RD and maybe LaF have actually beat Evo in ANW when Evo have netgained and they both dropped a bunch of members in order to beat them.

here we go again lol
who is gonna bite the troll bait?
re(ally)tired

crest23 Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 16:41:34

Thanks Wiki Mod!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

davidoss Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 16:51:02

I forsee this turning into a LaF-Evo discussion thread.

The only thing I'm going to say about this is what there is no doubt that Evo has accomplished netgainers. Great work by Evo.

XiQter MD Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 17:08:08

Even when netting you guys have to fight, warmongers! =)

EVO|Rasp

Oct 3rd 2012, 17:28:41

We only had one big noob that refused to listen to any advice and is dragging the avg down.

You mean qz? ;)

tellarion Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 17:41:24

[quote poster=EVO|Rasp; 20542; 378895]

We only had one big noob that refused to listen to any advice and is dragging the avg down.

You mean qz? ;) [/quote]

Yes :) We already decided that he is going to pop back in tomorrow and realize he forgot to destock, and then just add 100m to his current nw :P

locket Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 17:51:45

Yeah not knocking you guys. It's quite an accomplishment to get such high avg nw with new players, AND more players overall. We only had one big noob that refused to listen to any advice and is dragging the avg down.

Assuming you are in Evo then I have to ask this... do you guys try to force people to be smart or do they have a desire to be? :P I wont name a certain clan or certain people who manage to fluff up royally even though they know better but it is a bit sad to watch :P

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 19:57:02

first strike Evo!
for calling LaF stupid noobs!

Pride Game profile

Oct 3rd 2012, 22:10:49

Originally posted by LaFinglolrik:
first strike Evo!
for calling LaF stupid noobs!

I think you called Laf noobs? What will Laf do? :P