Verified:

TheOnion

Aug 17th 2012, 21:15:17

Gameswap, is a new TV show, where 2 alliances from different games switch places for a round and see how they survive/thrive in a new gaming environment.

The first Episode will be hosted by Quiton Taritino!

For the inaugral episode, the producers of the show have chosen 2 alliances from games that descend from Earth2025 by The Almighty Mehul Patel.

They are PS of mars2025, and RD of earthempires.

PS, an alliance in mars2025, that is allegedly a long time cheating alliance is on the cutting edge of bot use, and IP tatics.

RD, an alliance in earth2025, that allegedly used multies and bots. It was comprised of colorful alternative nicknames to hide the identity of their membership which is thought to be culled from the leadership of multiple alliances. However, it should be noted, that under the new gaming adminastration of EE, RD has been forced to clean up its act, and run an allinace, supposedly, within the rules of the game. This has diminished its politcal pull and influence in the game.

What will happen to PS? Will they be able to get their bots past EE security?
What will happen to RD? Will they stay clean? or return to their allegedly sordid past, and find their old political muscle in a new game. Will they find new members, and create a new RD for another game?

Please Tune in to The Sci-Fi Channel, This Saturday at 5PM Eastern time, for the first episode of, Gameswap!

This commercial brought to you by, KJ Fragrance, a fragrance for men, for men. KJ Fragrance, it'll make a King out of your John! JAJAJAJA

Frodo Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 21:18:26

You should have a weekly thread about new events happening on the server :D

TheOnion

Aug 17th 2012, 21:21:37

FRODO YOU ARE AN ASS KISSER

SO PUT ON SOME OF THAT KJ FRAGRANCE AND GO GIVE SAMEWISE DANGER A HUG!

HE WILL THEN EXPLODE ON YOU!

TAN Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 21:48:40

10/10 would troll again
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Frodo Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 22:43:53

haha wow

Lobo Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:03:27

very funny.. most of the humor will be lost on PS... I approve!
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack
The only real progress lies in learning to be wrong all alone. ~Albert Camus

Original SANCT...

TheOnion

Aug 17th 2012, 23:45:53

Russians don't have a sense of humor:)

TAN Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:48:55

Would be better if you stopped replying though and just did this about every week or so. It'll be hands-down the best troll account on EE ever.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Lobo Game profile

Aug 17th 2012, 23:57:06

agree with TAN

...and Russians tend to have a 1940's sense of humor...on crack
For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack

Original SANCT...

Devestation Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 0:46:38

Farm PS into the ground in EE, FS RD on turn 250 on mars and don't let anyone OOP all set. Sounds like fun.

Irokez Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 2:20:07

What are you naive ....
Administration implement Russian in the game and it +40-50 active accounts, which in the trash and tear LAF and SoF and all their allies =) well here do not know how to fight, I say ....
Management is 2-3 hours, and will gallop passions =) and see someone with a sense of humor not strong =)
Okay, I'm sleep-kill me gently =) I'll be back =)

Lobo Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 2:30:30

Irokez if you use smaller words it translates better )

Original SANCT...

TAN Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 11:59:44

Nah let him continue in his ways. He occasionally drops gems like "gallop passion." wtf is gallop passion? It sounds awesome.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Atryn Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 17:42:51

If they were swapping places, wouldn't that imply RD wasn't playing EE this round?

Lobo Game profile

Aug 18th 2012, 20:13:48

lol @ TAN, I liked that one too but actually know what he meant.

Yes Atryn, RD would play for PS

Original SANCT...