Verified:

iScode Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 1:22:55

On rival

for dirty war tactics, after first declaring and then losing the war, instead of accepting defeat you went and played dirty. Imag dont like that so we will now ensure you definitely loose this war.

we will get to you when we are done with Sanct.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

danzigrules Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 1:27:13

here puppy puppy

danzigrules Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 1:28:47

oh and you are going to ruin a fun war because you are mad at flamey.......

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 1:29:50

Like RD ruined a fun war because they were mad at Arsenal?

Pot, where's my kettle?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

iScode Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 1:32:23

Originally posted by danzigrules:
oh and you are going to ruin a fun war because you are mad at flamey.......

nope this was planned before that, i can never be mad at flamey :P.

This is without tie's permission, i dont care if tie care or not.

Personally i didnt like rivals politics before this war, and i dislike them even more now.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Sov Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 1:33:08

This will only hurt TIE next set.

iScode Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 1:34:14

how so bro?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

danzigrules Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 1:42:03

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Pot, where's my kettle?

like I have anything to do with any of that. Go stick your nose up someone else's ass

Wharfed

Jul 29th 2012, 1:43:23

hey Imag, why don't you send your nukes to someone with more than 4500 acres next time. Seriously, you basically nuked a restart.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

Vulk Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 1:48:49

@Wharfed, not that I support Imags attacks on Sanct, but RIVAL lost horribly to TIE, and then suddenly tags up loads of members from god knows where just to kill loads of restarts, and slowly even attempt to touch TIEs top hitters. Now that they are catching up in kills with these dirty tactics, even after failing to defeat TIE with a major advantage of an "FS", they still have not pulled the lead. Even if by some stroke of luck TIEs last standing originals are defeated, let it be known TIE taggkilled rival basically twice even though we were FS'd ;)

Edit: Need we remind Rival(who started the war) TIE members are treehuggers who apparently have quiet the bite?

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 1:55:13

like I have anything to do with any of that. Go stick your nose up someone else's ass

You should probably worry more about the ass your nose (and the rest of your head) is firmly planted in, than believing my nose can share the space.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Suni Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 2:02:01

finally, I needed a bonus post this week ;)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2012, 2:05:28

Buncha cry babies..
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Wharfed

Jul 29th 2012, 2:42:21

Originally posted by Vulk:
@Wharfed, not that I support Imags attacks on Sanct, but RIVAL lost horribly to TIE, and then suddenly tags up loads of members from god knows where just to kill loads of restarts, and slowly even attempt to touch TIEs top hitters. Now that they are catching up in kills with these dirty tactics, even after failing to defeat TIE with a major advantage of an "FS", they still have not pulled the lead. Even if by some stroke of luck TIEs last standing originals are defeated, let it be known TIE taggkilled rival basically twice even though we were FS'd ;)

Edit: Need we remind Rival(who started the war) TIE members are treehuggers who apparently have quiet the bite?

those nukes I was talking about were sent a Sanct country. Not a Rival restart.
>Wharfed

ABOYNE (vb.) To beat an expert at a game of skill by playing so appallingly bad that none of his clever tactics or strategies are of any use to him.

PG Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 5:31:06

/eats popcorn
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Boltar Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 6:01:50

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Pot, where's my kettle?

this is one of the greatest responses i ever heard i love it!!

Zahc Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 7:07:01

Guess your not pacted to rival either?
llort orp s`fos

Pride Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 7:07:22

Rival definitely lost the war.

Edited By: Pride on Jul 30th 2012, 16:35:20
See Original Post

PG Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 7:32:37

Originally posted by Pride:
Rival definitely lost the war. Other then that I agree Rivals dirty.

Yet another statement that RIVAL give a flying F*** about!
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Pride Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 7:38:07

Clearly you care :)

A nice NOTHING would have been better in proving your point.

Zahc Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 7:39:44

Originally posted by PG:

Her fury turns me on
llort orp s`fos

PG Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 7:40:41

Originally posted by Zahc:
Originally posted by PG:

Her fury turns me on

hahahah im not mad at all, im having fun like hell!
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Pride Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 7:42:01

You look like your having fun ;)

PG Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 8:15:14

here puppy puppy

haha this remind me of:

http://www.oddee.com/...cles2/a97635_munchkin.jpg
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Soultaker

Jul 29th 2012, 8:34:27

well bring it on... and how is recruiting during war dirty tactics??? i don't get that

PG Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 8:35:43

ST back in ur cage!
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Sifos Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 8:49:56

Detah to Riavl!
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Soultaker

Jul 29th 2012, 9:06:39

Originally posted by PG:
ST back in ur cage!

Yes master :)))))))))

davidoss Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 9:24:00

Reasons aside, I'm finding these 'pre-declarations' of war quite interesting. It's almost refreshing.

Elihaar Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 11:03:25

I am new one here but as i remember imag are those puppies that Rival beated some sets ago? Sorry for them if they are going in again :)
Words that rhyme with rival are:

archival
arrival
revival
survival

ZIP Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 13:42:05

Originally posted by Wharfed:
hey Imag, why don't you send your nukes to someone with more than 4500 acres next time. Seriously, you basically nuked a restart.

Dude you guys are sdi stacked hell ya nuke a restart. They will get threw and be better then useless. Sure you may say_ but it lowers sdi... but it takes a ton of phails and they can buy up and it is all for not fluff.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Chand Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 18:36:56

So rather than try and fight back, tie calling in the lapdogs? Nice! I'm assuming you're already fearing the end set statistics tie?

I'll assume the conversation went like this:

Sigma: What's a decent way to preserve our warring reputation?! We fought hard, tried our best, but damn Rival just didn't roll over like we expected!

Redx: How can Rival's -dirty- tactics affect the outcome to such an extent?! We had 7m nw advantage at the starting of war! Omg, why has Rival tried to close the NW gap by adding members?! Dirty tactics because it's unfair!

Crag: Omg help! Our members got exhausted by such a long war! The activity has dropped! We're losing! Help! Someone! Anyone!

iScode: Fear not! We'll save you! We have nothing better to do! We need a better challenge! Bullying small clans is just not fun anymore! Can we join in the fun? :(( I'm sad to see everyone ignore iMag! We need attention, we need to be worth something!

* My heartfelt apologies for using your nick sigma, but I doubt crag is capable of strategizing. Thus I assume this is the result of your leadership panicking into making terrible decisions.
-Rival HC-

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 29th 2012, 18:50:58

lol chand that was funny

note Red X is my nick hence the space or i use a _ in IRC

iMag did this on there own, i/tie knew nothing of it and scode even said that himself unless you missed it.

and unless you missed it last set iMag and TIE got into a war as well.

please stop trying to spin <3 you though and im enjoying our war
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Wharfed

Jul 29th 2012, 19:09:50

Originally posted by ZIP:
Originally posted by Wharfed:

Dude you guys are sdi stacked hell ya nuke a restart. They will get threw and be better then useless. Sure you may say_ but it lowers sdi... but it takes a ton of phails and they can buy up and it is all for not fluff.

You don't seem to have an issue sending missiles to our big Demo.
>Wharfed

iScode Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 19:49:19

Originally posted by Chand:
So rather than try and fight back, tie calling in the lapdogs? Nice! I'm assuming you're already fearing the end set statistics tie?

I'll assume the conversation went like this:

Sigma: What's a decent way to preserve our warring reputation?! We fought hard, tried our best, but damn Rival just didn't roll over like we expected!

Redx: How can Rival's -dirty- tactics affect the outcome to such an extent?! We had 7m nw advantage at the starting of war! Omg, why has Rival tried to close the NW gap by adding members?! Dirty tactics because it's unfair!

Crag: Omg help! Our members got exhausted by such a long war! The activity has dropped! We're losing! Help! Someone! Anyone!

iScode: Fear not! We'll save you! We have nothing better to do! We need a better challenge! Bullying small clans is just not fun anymore! Can we join in the fun? :(( I'm sad to see everyone ignore iMag! We need attention, we need to be worth something!

* My heartfelt apologies for using your nick sigma, but I doubt crag is capable of strategizing. Thus I assume this is the result of your leadership panicking into making terrible decisions.

Haha your funny, have you ever looked at becoming a stand up comedian?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 19:49:40

oh that right, then you would need new material rather than the same old jokes...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

snawdog Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 20:08:07

They should already be 'loose'
ICQ 364553524
msn

Palmen Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 20:47:48

We shouldnt be mad at Imag at all, afterall this is the one and only chance they have at getting us with our pants down and god knows they need it to be able to beat us

Zahc Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 21:07:21

Originally posted by Red X:
lol chand that was funny

note Red X is my nick hence the space or i use a _ in IRC

iMag did this on there own, i/tie knew nothing of it and scode even said that himself unless you missed it.

and unless you missed it last set iMag and TIE got into a war as well.

please stop trying to spin <3 you though and im enjoying our war
llort orp s`fos

Zahc Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 21:08:26

If red x AND scode said its true...it must be true
llort orp s`fos

Soultaker

Jul 29th 2012, 21:13:26

Now let's not spoil a perfectly good war Imag ... why don't you try us when we didn't war all set or are you to scared???

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2012, 21:18:45

Originally posted by Soultaker:
well bring it on... and how is recruiting during war dirty tactics??? i don't get that

Usually that is frowned upon.

Though to counter it.....You could claim that Imag temporarily merged with TIE for the remainder of the round.....

Then at the end of the round, the merge fell through and they split up and became separate alliances again.

So really.....you are just fighting a larger TIE who decided to do some really big recruiting.

PG Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 21:23:45

Originally posted by ZEN:
Originally posted by Soultaker:

Usually that is frowned upon.

Though to counter it.....You could claim that Imag temporarily merged with TIE for the remainder of the round.....

Then at the end of the round, the merge fell through and they split up and became separate alliances again.

So really.....you are just fighting a larger TIE who decided to do some really big recruiting.

Ohh yeah that makes imagnum delete all their countries and start from NW 47xx?
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2012, 21:26:24

^ I don't know what that means.

Palmen Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 21:34:57

it means that every new member we recruited actually started from scratch and started a new country when the person joined.

Imag bringing in their warready countries against our restarts should be a good chance for them to finally win a war against us :)

Zahc Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 21:44:56

Dude imag can kill restarts and netters. Give them the props they deserve!
llort orp s`fos

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2012, 21:48:11

Originally posted by Palmen:
it means that every new member we recruited actually started from scratch and started a new country when the person joined.

Imag bringing in their warready countries against our restarts should be a good chance for them to finally win a war against us :)

Ahh.....I thought they were built countries entering the war.

That isn't usually frowned upon then. I don't quite see that as dirty.

de1i Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 21:56:36

Usually recruiting during war time was frowned upon INTERNALLY to keep out spies ;)

If somehow you managed to recruit legitimate members that will stay in future resets AND they started fresh then good for you, if not then shame on whoever was policing for slacking!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Jul 29th 2012, 21:57:28

Originally posted by Zahc:
If red x AND scode said its true...it must be true

thanks!
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Chand Game profile

Jul 29th 2012, 22:18:50

Originally posted by Red X:

please stop trying to spin

Not trying to 'spin' anything. It's logical. It's here for everyone to see.

Now I do understand that iMag generally has nothing useful to do throughout the set, and they can keep 'planning' whatever they want.. but seems quite interesting to see iscode making a random war dec just when TIE is starting to go down.

I have to admit, most Rivalers see this as a sign of defeat. Calling in err.. allies? Hired mercenaries?

Originally posted by iScode:
oh that right, then you would need new material rather than the same old jokes...

Regretfully I had to make up a whole humour routine involving tie leaders, to justify your random acts of aggression. I would rather spend my time doing some krs than talk about iMag, but I feel like doing charity to give you the attention you desperately are trying to seek.

As for trying to dictate your glorious opinion about dirty war tactics.. actually I doubt anyone cares what you think.
-Rival HC-