Verified:

silentwolf Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 7:17:37

;D

They always do ! I know SOL does.

Sov Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 7:39:51

What if we declare it first? That would teach them...

ClayQ Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 7:50:35

Not yet! Just wait for it....

bertz Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 9:20:19

We declare that we have awesome coalition name

dagga Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 10:13:07

I'm still waiting for the time when SOF or LAF can claim a victory that is worth sticking on their history board.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

locket Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 10:16:39

Originally posted by dagga:
I'm still waiting for the time when SOF or LAF can claim a victory that is worth sticking on their history board.

Last two sets have had plenty of victories. This kind of attitude will give us a few more next one too. I'd rather make peace but war works too I guess.

BattleKJ Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 10:31:33

I wouldnt claim any form of victory but it was very telling when they called in MGP and RD. They wouldn't have called them in if they were coasting to a victory, right?

Kumander Otbol

Jul 6th 2012, 10:33:00

Originally posted by locket:

Last two sets have had plenty of victories. This kind of attitude will give us a few more next one too. I'd rather make peace but war works too I guess.

+1

they never learn. ;)
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

ninong Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 10:38:01

i remember the SLIT 'coalition' back in the day :D
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Wu Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 11:50:04

SOL is ranked too high~

silentwolf Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 13:37:58

LCN is ranked 11th :)

if SOL isnt there, then PERM would be only a meaningless hairdo !

CandyMan Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 13:53:16

Everyone's a winner in earth!

UltraMarines Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 15:32:29

Participation awards?

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2012, 16:24:27

sticky this thread ;P
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Pride Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 18:17:10

Laf doesn't look like they're having much fun. Who knows though.

Son Goku Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 18:36:25

Originally posted by Pride:

We're having a blast, thanks!

Nekked Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 18:39:27

Pies SG...SPLAT!

Pride Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 18:42:30

Originally posted by Son Goku:
Originally posted by Pride:

We're having a blast, thanks!

Good to know, I know I speak for all of "our side" when I say we wouldn't want to run anyone from the game for the lack of fun their having. :)

Wolf Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 19:43:37

SPERM got owned
[LCN]

bug03 Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 19:49:44

I blew my kids on your face

locket Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 20:37:25

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
I wouldnt claim any form of victory but it was very telling when they called in MGP and RD. They wouldn't have called them in if they were coasting to a victory, right?

Evo Sol and MD wouldnt have called in Rage last set if they weren't going to lose that war right? Great logic KJ! We can now claim victory in the 3v1 too! 3 Wars won in one set :)

Pride, I think lots of people think this war is stupid and should be stopped by peace talks... however if you think Laf doesn't enjoy killing Evo set after set due to their lack of desire to make peace then you are crazy :P

Unsympathetic Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 21:32:47

bump

Cabrito Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 1:17:28

I been having a blast killing stupid since I joined LaF lol.
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

dagga Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 1:17:32

locket can't remember what it is like to have a victory worth talking about. Poor locket.
signatures are stupid.

Kumander Otbol

Jul 7th 2012, 2:10:06

locket can't remember what it is like to have a victory worth talking about. Poor locket.

This kind of attitude will give us a few more next one too. I'd rather make peace but war works too I guess.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2012, 2:35:30

Originally posted by Wolf:
SPERM got owned

SPREM got wiped out, that coalition got a tune up they won't forget in a hurry!

WITNESS the FITNESS of the laf/sof
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Riddler Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 3:02:27

Looks like Sperm got swallowed up in this war...good job guys!

dagga Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 9:22:53

Welcome to New Earth.

Where being the group who calls the most alliances in feels like thats justification enough to talk trash. As if simply having more players on their side somehow translates into them actually earning a great victory or proving they're the best.

Unfortunately for that thin residue of retards (hey, most alliances have them) they just dont get it.

You want to be the best anmd earn the right to talk shop then "Oh we would have beaten you anyway without the extra 40 countries" just doesn't cut it. :)
signatures are stupid.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2012, 10:38:16

your untagged hit laf before the war and you called in rage which was the biggest joke of the war they didn't even provide you with breakers because their countries were ass chaps, it's 4 alliances on to 2, your gang bang FAILED. We are the victors dagga we crushed your side now we are just playing with you like toys, the sperm coalition has been demolished by the LaF/SoF WARMACHINE!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Xintros Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 10:40:14

Originally posted by bug03:
I blew my kids on your face

WTF!???
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2012, 10:43:44

yo xiny how goes it you Italian pinoy :)
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

anoniem Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 12:40:30

somebody please make task1 leader of sof for 1 reset. pleasse

if he's as stupid as his posts indicate then i can see him declaring war on himself.
re(ally)tired

Armadillo Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 12:40:36

Welcome to New Earth.

Where being the group who calls the most alliances in feels like thats justification enough to talk trash. As if simply having more players on their side somehow translates into them actually earning a great victory or proving they're the best.

Unfortunately for that thin residue of retards (hey, most alliances have them) they just dont get it.

You want to be the best anmd earn the right to talk shop then "Oh we would have beaten you anyway without the extra 40 countries" just doesn't cut it. :)

"most alliances in" you do know it's 5 on 4...means your side has the most allainces in, our side is just better.

dagga Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 13:15:05

Armadillo is relying on semantics to make himself feel better about being a loser.

Reminds me of the inner chat haxor wanker has with himself to forget how incompetant he was in not realising the ex-LaF leader he fawned over was EE's biggest and worst cheat.
signatures are stupid.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2012, 13:31:48

kj's sock puppet anoniem has come out to play, when ever kj moves his fingers your lips seem to move! evo has been turned to rubble mate destroyed absolutely obliterated what is the feeling in the evo camp tonight? care to comment?

dagga get back in the hole you came out from, we've ripped sol apart and it was a pleasure doing so.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Rogue8 Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 13:35:59

It's simple numbers people. RD changed a pretty even well fought war (both sides) when they hit MD. With that said fluff happens and we pick ourselves up and keep playing cuz its a fun game... I'm still enjoying it on my 3rd resart.
"Through the mud and the blood to the green fields beyond" - Perseverance

Moral Decay

dagga Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 13:42:41

Dear alternative caps retard -

I'm glad you used the term "we" because in SoF's world, you never achieve anything without bending over and begging for help. Shamelessly. From anyone. Even if that means sucking the collective fluffs of RD, the alliance you destroyed a few months ago because they apparently ran bots on Helmet in 2004.

It's ironic that while you rush to defend LAF, the alliance that had its Don cheating and spying for many resets, you are also accepting help from RD who you killed for 'cheating'. All the while Helmet claims to be this anti-cheater crusader. HAHAHA
signatures are stupid.

dagga Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 13:44:41

PS alternative caps fluffwad - ever heard of Elitez?

SoF's history is consistent when it comes to publically decrying cheating alliances but privately riding their coat-tails.
signatures are stupid.

Kumander Otbol

Jul 7th 2012, 13:48:22

^^^
This kind of attitude will give us a few more next one too. I'd rather make peace but war works too I guess.

Alin Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 14:04:43

dagga you are wasting your time on this board.

If cheating and it`s benefits is not proof enough of "wrong" for their side is useless to explain idiots like Task that they are on the wrong side of the baricade.

They growed their nest using cheating benefits over and over again. Their side is full of persons with doubtfull history in this game and they seem to care less.

fluff them ...

Boltar Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 14:19:26

I don't care much for md but rogue8 good post bud.

davidoss Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 14:55:22

Armadillo is relying on semantics to make himself feel better about being a loser.

Reminds me of the inner chat haxor wanker has with himself to forget how incompetant he was in not realising the ex-LaF leader he fawned over was EE's biggest and worst cheat.

Not entirely sure who you're referring to. But H4 never fawned over hanlong or TC.

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 15:44:14

Dagga

I see that you and ki are still the same dumb asses and not much has changed. SoF never supported cheaters publicly or privately. If you have proof of such then post it else stfu!!!

Dance Dagga dance

Spin spin spin

SoL it was a great war!! See you on the battle field next set!!!

Mockdu Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 15:46:55

I also see that alin has joined your dumbass kool aid drinking group!! It's good for our entertainment but please teach that dumb ass some trolling skills. Calling him a dumbass is and insult to all the dumbasses in this universe!!

Cabrito Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 19:25:28

Oh what fun it is seeing everyone fight. Cant we all just get along?

I hope not cause this gives me something to at least do when I am home on the weekends.
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 19:34:40

Yeah would love to see a more even fight but this is better then nothing

locket Game profile

Jul 7th 2012, 20:36:41

Originally posted by Cabrito:
Oh what fun it is seeing everyone fight. Cant we all just get along?

I hope not cause this gives me something to at least do when I am home on the weekends.

meh we wont be having peace judging by their posts so they are trying to build up their anger so that they can feel justified in carrying this on and losing another stupid war.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2012, 23:35:57

Dear alternative caps retard -

I'm glad you used the term "we" because in SoF's world, you never achieve anything without bending over and begging for help. Shamelessly. From anyone. Even if that means sucking the collective fluffs of RD, the alliance you destroyed a few months ago because they apparently ran bots on Helmet in 2004.

It's ironic that while you rush to defend LAF, the alliance that had its Don cheating and spying for many resets, you are also accepting help from RD who you killed for 'cheating'. All the while Helmet claims to be this anti-cheater crusader. HAHAHA

Obviously not taking you demoralizing loss well dagga
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

silentwolf Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 14:22:58

What ? still no AT post claiming moral victory :)

come on.

archaic Game profile

Jul 8th 2012, 19:36:16

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov