Verified:

Boltar Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 20:49:21

what about me crest? does top10's on alliance count?

crest23 Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 21:10:45

Is this hypothetical? Or do you have the eestats for it?

Alliance is especially iffy with FAs, leeching, organized buyouts that all happen behind the scenes, remember this is RD we are talking about. Regardless, just post the eestats.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2012, 21:12:57

Originally posted by Boltar:
what about me crest? does top10's on alliance count?
read the post again and ask yourself whether you're in RD

(though your top 10 is from Neo which isn't much better than RD...)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2012, 21:15:16

sorry, meant KSF instead of Neo

this yours? http://earthgraphs.com/...ll&countrygraph=alive

because if you're asking whether that's legit you have ot be joking, there's worse internal farming than RD going on there..

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 26th 2012, 21:20:22

oh ok, you were the third KSF top 10 that set, and probably the only legit one

braden Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 21:25:07

buyouts and fa in alliance? i think our anws these past few resets kind of disproves that, but whatever..

outside of all of us quitting earth, pp, is there anything we can do as members of rd that doesn't piss you right the fluff off? :P

Boltar Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 22:00:48

correct the 3rd top10 was me in ksf.. and i had 1 on e2025 in DBD of all places.. legit as well (finished 3rd) (my ksf legit can be confirmed by martian, i recieved no FA i destocked on 1.225 bil bushels. and even luffed my destock.. i sold publically as theo instead of selling privately for 35 as monarchy before the switch to theo

jabberwocky Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 23:43:58

nah crest it was just me being stupid, there isn't a very good reason to hit with two days left, especially because i pub destocked. I thought maybe there was enough time to build those acres up and tech some more, should have calced it first.

But w/e, this is team and it's already stupidily messed up.

Agent K

Jun 26th 2012, 23:52:29

Originally posted by crest23:

Alliance is especially iffy with FAs, leeching, organized buyouts that all happen behind the scenes, remember this is RD we are talking about. Regardless, just post the eestats.

Who fluffing cares? This is the team server. There are no politics we play by. Leeching, any type of farming, buyouts, land trading, aiding, its all fair play, completely legit, and allowed. This is a clan based server. As long as you aren't running multies its pretty much legit, just like 1a. The only difference is what politics allow. Here there are none.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 23:55:40

@jabberwocky, I know, but I'm still waiting on that fluffing idiot Pain to come and try to teach me his 133t skills at netting.

Just like Seth, he sure does know how to open his mouth and show his retardation.

Edited By: crest23 on Jun 27th 2012, 0:01:07
See Original Post
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 26th 2012, 23:58:32

Originally posted by Agent K:

Who fluffing cares? This is the team server. There are no politics we play by. Leeching, any type of farming, buyouts, land trading, aiding, its all fair play, completely legit, and allowed. This is a clan based server. As long as you aren't running multies its pretty much legit, just like 1a. The only difference is what politics allow. Here there are none.

Thanks for being honest about this Seth.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Agent K

Jun 27th 2012, 0:02:04

The point is it doesn't matter. It's not an individual server, all of this stuff is 100% legit and allowed.

Pain Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 5:29:25

@Lucifer, these are 2 different teams, maybe same 'clan', but 2 completely different teams.

@Pain, jabberwocky already answered that. You would be wise to leave any topic about netting out of your mouth/fingers. Theorizing it in your head doesn't count, you actually have to have done something.

**waiting for you to point me to something you have done netting wise, any server, and of course, without land farms all other RD schemes aside**

i never said i was a good netter, ive only gotten 2 top 10s and they were in express. but unlike you i dont go around pretending im a good netter. im honest with myself, you should try it sometime.
Your mother is a nice woman

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 27th 2012, 6:56:28

Originally posted by braden:
buyouts and fa in alliance? i think our anws these past few resets kind of disproves that, but whatever..
well it doesn't really. when you run intag landfarms, landtrade and drop your bottom members, your avg net doesn't prove anything...

crest23 Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 14:05:51

Originally posted by Pain:
@Lucifer, these are 2 different teams, maybe same 'clan', but 2 completely different teams.

@Pain, jabberwocky already answered that. You would be wise to leave any topic about netting out of your mouth/fingers. Theorizing it in your head doesn't count, you actually have to have done something.

**waiting for you to point me to something you have done netting wise, any server, and of course, without land farms all other RD schemes aside**

i never said i was a good netter, ive only gotten 2 top 10s and they were in express. but unlike you i dont go around pretending im a good netter. im honest with myself, you should try it sometime.

I say again, you would be wise to leave any topic about netting out of your mouth/fingers since as you just said, you know nothing about it. Let the big boys talk here would you?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 14:16:23

Crest, you are not a big boy unless you are grossly overweight. If you are talking about netting, you are definitely not a big boy.

crest23 Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 14:19:53

You're messing up Seth, you are supposed to be posting as Agent K here. Don't start getting lazy on me now, let's stay focused on keeping up the charade.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

de1i Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 14:21:37

Someone clearly digs role playing.

braden Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 20:38:56

fair enough, pp, i won't sit here and argue that those don't help us win anw. minus the buyouts, which i'd be pissed if they're hiding from me (i guess they know i'd undercut :P), but it's all moot anyways because it was crest who i was ultimately replying to (i just didn't realize until now)

braden Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 20:42:25

ps. de1i everybody wants to hear about you alluding towards your enjoyment of role playing.

his favourite is the mail man and the lonely, carnally neglected house wife. he just really likes logistics, is all.

Pixmo Game profile

Jun 27th 2012, 20:53:43

Originally posted by Agent K:

I'm not getting into this at all, but just because it's "legit" doesn't mean it's honorable. But this, I'm afraid, is something that a lot of players do not understand.

Pain Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 3:57:01

You're messing up Seth, you are supposed to be posting as Agent K here. Don't start getting lazy on me now, let's stay focused on keeping up the charade.

says the guy who trolls someone for using multiple forum aliases and then himself posts in the same thread with his 2 aliases pretending they arent his lol. youre such a scrub.
Your mother is a nice woman

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jun 28th 2012, 4:04:57

SCRUB!

crest23 Game profile

Jun 28th 2012, 5:24:16

Lol, hey Pain, which one is my other alias again? Why would I need an alias when I go after you two idiots hard enough with this one? I'm fairly certain galleri cleared that up too dummy.
The Nigerian Nightmare.