Verified:

grumpy Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 0:53:57

Vote for Earth Empires on Top 100 Arena and receive 2 bonus points for all of your countries. You can vote once every 24 hours.

There must be a problem with this because when I completer the captia and clicked on VOTE FOR EARTH EMPIRES it dont count the vote or give me credit for clicking on it. this is a continuing problem and I hope it will be resolved soon cause we are loosing extra turns each time we do the clicking. today Ive done it three times just to see if it works and IT DONT. I know that after the first time that clicking the box the clicks dont count. After clicking the box after the initial click the click boxis still there as if i didnt click on it.

Xinhuan Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 3:55:10

I had this problem like 4 times this month. Even tried 4 different browsers from 3 different mac/pc/mobile from 2 different proxies on those problematic days and it still refuses to give credit sometimes.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Apr 6th 2012, 5:52:23

We've been looking at options to replace this one for a while, but pang has been a bit busy (and i've been on vacation and in hospital); but the plan is to either replace them or see if we can't get them to fix it

Incidentally, the problem is not on our end; so if you want to email those guys and tell them that this is a common problem, maybe they'll listen to enough people emailing them heh...
Finally did the signature thing.

grumpy Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 4:08:31

that sounds like passing the buck to me. but if yu all think it might work i for one will try it.

grumpy Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 4:11:59

well it just worked. mabey threatining it got them on the ball and fixed it this time

grumpy Game profile

Apr 12th 2012, 4:47:51

well im back and again it went on the blink. tried 3 different times and it wont take it.. ive sent an message to them but i guess it fell to deff eyes

Xinhuan Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 4:51:57

Doesn't work again today, no matter what browser, device, PC or proxy I try. It's so random.

Xinhuan Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 4:53:28

I don't know how many points I've already lost over this bonus over all the different resets, or even just this reset alone.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 10:58:44

now they have changed captcha and my adblock was blocking it.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Marshal Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 11:10:54

now it bugs even on me, sent feedback.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Apr 18th 2012, 16:26:59

same, also sent them feedback.

Xinhuan Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 17:18:04

I think part of the problem is that the Top 100 Arena website serves different ads/captcha style/and security code (cut and paste codes) to different regions of the world.

If I used my direct connection, I get a captcha. If I use proxy A, I get a blue Ad popup and a captcha, in German. If I use proxy B, I get a totally different styled captcha in English, and a cut-and-paste-this-code box after entering the captcha.

The cut-and-paste-code thing is different too. Previously, it was in a large text box I had to cut and paste into another textbox. Now the code is part of a small paragraph under the captcha and not in a textbox.

I think its stupid to segregate their captcha styles and security checks by where you live and causing all these problems that they can't fix because they don't know what the heck is wrong.

Edited By: Xinhuan on Apr 18th 2012, 17:20:32
See Original Post

Marshal Game profile

Apr 18th 2012, 19:23:13

no reply yet (not that i expected).

grumpy Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 5:30:38

even the new capta has a bug. time i think to find a new vote for

Marshal Game profile

Jun 25th 2012, 15:55:40

i got my bonuses but i agree with grumpy.