Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 20:38:34

Ok my pick is OKC because I don't care for the Heat. I like James and wade but just don't care for the team much at all. Go Thunder!

Who else is picking OKC?

Spear Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 20:49:51

I love how Kevin Durant is the second best player in the league (possibly the best if they win this series), yet he has none of the entitled, diva-like attitude that all the other superstars have. For example, when LeBron was asked about winning titles and he did his famous "we're going to win not one, not two, not three, not four, etc etc". Ummmmm, how about you win your first one? How's that idea?

So yeah, OKC all the way.

sigma Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 20:51:54

If the Heat don't win, they become a bigger joke than the bobcats.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 20:52:25

Go OKC, even though they knocked out the Spurs :(
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 21:13:01

Originally posted by sigma:
If the Heat don't win, they become a bigger joke than the bobcats.

Oh the bobcats :( Jordan is by far my favorite player ever, but he is one fluffty owner! It is also a fair assisment that the Heat have all the pressure in the world to win, I mean afterall they did try to build a "dream team" to win. Isn't that why king James left Ohio? Where's the ring bud!

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Go OKC, even though they knocked out the Spurs :(

Yeah I was fine with the Spurs losing because I didn't think they were good enough to beat the Heat. Tim Dunkin is deff one of my fav players. That dude has been playing consistently good his entire career, and never makes a big deal about himself.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 21:27:46

tbh I have my doubts about OKC beating the Heat. Better supporting cast, but the Heat's "big 3" is still much better. Westbrook is severely overrated.

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 21:55:52

28/8/11

last night for Westbrook,

in his first ever NBA finals game.

Severly overrated:)
Z is #1

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 22:00:47

Looking at the age of the Thunder, if they opt to keep that core, that team will be dominant in the next 4-6 years!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Spear Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 22:02:45

Yeah, Westbrook would be a star anywhere else. I think he's underrated. Reminds me of Scottie Pippin. Pippin stuffed the stat sheet every night and was one of the league's elite players, but is only remembered for being Robin to Jordan's Batman.

Once Westbrook starts shooting the ball more efficiently and not jacking up so many bad shots, he's going to be a more athletic Rondo.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 13th 2012, 22:31:27

Rondo passes better:) and gets more assists

13-3 in their last 16 games vs Dallas Lakers San Antonion and the Heat

That'd pretty Dominant:) 3 wins to go!
Z is #1

grimjoww Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 22:45:29

OKC got really lucky this playoffs during crunchtime moments. Durant is dominating in the cluth .

SMz Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 22:58:58

OKC in 6

braden Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 22:59:47

smz!

survivorless wednesdays suck!

lets go OKC!

SMz Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 23:12:02

yep they do :/ all the good shows are over =[

at least we have the NBA playoffs :)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 1:28:44

Originally posted by Spear:
Yeah, Westbrook would be a star anywhere else. I think he's underrated. Reminds me of Scottie Pippin. Pippin stuffed the stat sheet every night and was one of the league's elite players, but is only remembered for being Robin to Jordan's Batman.

That's not true I'm a real Bulls fan, still am. I've always recognized Pippen as one of the elite players. Pippen always made all defensive team. Pippen was also part of the USA Olympic Dream Team. That may be how you remember him however talk to any true Bulls fan and they'll tell you otherwise.

Pride Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 1:31:38

Stockton to Malone
Pippen to Jordan

Everyone knows how important Pippen was.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 1:34:12

The mail man doesn't deliver on Sunday!

Pride Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 1:41:18

Lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 2:01:30

Seattle's crowd that made the Sonics leave have to pretty pissed they're missing out on a potential dynasty!!

LMFAO@Seattle!!!

Stupid is stupid does!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Spear Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 3:18:01

Bulls fans and diehards might know, but when most people talk about the great players of the 90s, you rarely hear Pippin's name. You'll hear all about Jordan, Olajuwon, both Stockton and Malone, Barkley, Reggie Miller, David Robinson, Ewing, etc. Pippin usually isn't mentioned by the casual or even somewhat dedicated NBA fan. If he is, it has something to do with Jordan. He's never really judged on his own merit.

Maybe I've just talked to ignorant NBA fans. Everyone where I'm from hates the NBA and cares only about college ball. I've always liked the NBA better.

Punkrasta Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 3:21:11

76ers will win it all. i mean okc

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 13:21:28

Servant: OKC deserves to be in the finals but not with that record. Refs decided so many close games for them (Spurs and Mavs series), though game 3 vs LAL was basically given to the Lakers.

Harden is better than Westbrook... Westbrook is a good player but life is so much easier when the other team have one player completely ignoring everything else to guard Durant and a double on many possessions whereas Westbrook gets single coverage. People say Westbrook is better than Parker even though Parker outplayed him in the series despite not having a Durant to draw attention away from him. IMO the Thunder players should be ranked Durant, Harden then Westbrook.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 13:26:13

Can't stand Harden, but I have a lot of respect for KD. Pulling for the Heat though, always been a LBJ fan. Love watching him play.
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 14th 2012, 14:03:19

Bulls fans and diehards might know, but when most people talk about the great players of the 90s, you rarely hear Pippin's name. You'll hear all about Jordan, Olajuwon, both Stockton and Malone, Barkley, Reggie Miller, David Robinson, Ewing, etc. Pippin usually isn't mentioned by the casual or even somewhat dedicated NBA fan. If he is, it has something to do with Jordan. He's never really judged on his own merit.

Maybe I've just talked to ignorant NBA fans. Everyone where I'm from hates the NBA and cares only about college ball. I've always liked the NBA better.

There's prob some truth to that... Pippen never won a title after Jordan left.

grimjoww Game profile

Jun 14th 2012, 16:43:40

choketime baby

Trixx Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 12:51:04

Call him Pippin one more time and thou shalt get Hep C. It's Pippen thank you.
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 14:11:32

Well the Thunder lost last night... It was a good game up until the end. I personally thing that they could have called a foul on that last shot but meh he should have made it anyways.

Let's see how they can do in the Heat's home.

iSigma Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 14:40:38

Thrs no way Heat could make it this final...
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 15:40:24

Thunder did not play well last night.
Z is #1

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 16:27:53

Thunder can't keep pooping their pants in the first half like they have the last 3 games at home .. KD is a beast in the fourth though
Wiggity

msn -

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 15th 2012, 16:42:20

Originally posted by Servant:
Thunder did not play well last night.

Indeed. Does the fact that they didn't play too well and were in it until the last seconds of the game say anything! They have a chance if they step up to win. They can beat the Heat but they'll need to play better.

trep Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 17:04:03

Only player I like on OKC is KD. I'm rooting for Heat, but I don't think they can pull it off =P

braden Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 20:46:09

spear: scott, who?

Spear Game profile

Jun 15th 2012, 21:01:40

Originally posted by Trixx:

Call him Pippin one more time and thou shalt get Hep C. It's Pippen thank you.

Damn, my bad. I'm usually a stickler for spelling things right. Further proof that Pippen gets no respect.

Trixx Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 18:02:50

One thing Pippen rarely gets credit for is the year MJ retired when he stepped up to assume the leadership void and then when MJ came back he let MJ resume that role without complaining and you did not ever hear of any friction or complaining about his respect.
-=Trixx=-
Head of AT Spammage

SMz Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 19:40:40

Go heat!!! game 3 today

Boltar Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 20:05:47

hard to stop the arguably best player in nba history from resuming his star role.. pippen had his 1.75 yrs to make the bulls win.. they got knocked out the first round the entire year mj left right?

Spear Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 20:27:36

Thunder need to give the ball to Durant early and get out of the way. Slow starts have been killing them. I'll be upset if after the first quarter KD is 2-3 and Westbrook is 3-13.

bertz Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 10:05:38

2-1

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 13:10:42

Originally posted by bertz:
2-1

Damn it!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 14:39:01

Dear Harden,

You look like a dumbass.

Dear Heat Fans,

Stop complaining about calls. Most of them go your way.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 15:10:01

Harden needs to stop flopping so obviously, refs watch the tape and they won't give him anything if he pisses them off enough.

And Heat fans haven't been complaining about refs PP .. that's OKC fans
Wiggity

msn -

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 16:10:59

OKC fans have a reason. There was a sequence in the last game where replays showed like 4 Heat fouls that weren't called, then there was a call against the Heat and the fans started a "Refs you suck" chant. Pathetic.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 17:19:17

Home team always gets the calls, I see very little discrepency in FTs and bad calls this series. And I've seen the Heat handed a game by the refs (Boston game 2) and OKC handed a game by the refs (Spurs game 6)
Wiggity

msn -

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 17:20:33

And that crowd chant was after a Harden flop on Haslem that they wouldn't even show the replay for because it must have been that embarassing
Wiggity

msn -

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 22nd 2012, 13:58:52

Well I guess Heat win...

mrford Game profile

Jun 22nd 2012, 17:23:45

I love how Kevin Durant is the second best player in the league (possibly the best if they win this series), yet he has none of the entitled, diva-like attitude that all the other superstars have. For example, when LeBron was asked about winning titles and he did his famous "we're going to win not one, not two, not three, not four, etc etc". Ummmmm, how about you win your first one? How's that idea?

So yeah, OKC all the way.

Dilator logic like that enrages me. When has confidence ever been a bad thing? When is winning a title after only 2 years of playing together a bad thing? When is making a statement like they did last night a bad thing?

Get the fluff off lebrons nuts, he's human, and the greatest player in the NBA.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford