Verified:

Sov Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:48:08

Warster: Alin's argument is SoF are cheaters because we are allied to LAF.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jun 13th 2012, 11:49:44

that means i support cheaters as well then Sov cos im part of a leadership group that stayed allied to laf
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:50:27

Originally posted by Sov:

Try using the other neuron too.

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:53:29

Maybe the point Alin is trying to make is that just because you are driving the "get away car" does not mean you are not part of the bank robbery. In western terms they would say "you ride with the brand, you die with the brand". Meaning if you ride with a cheat you get labeled one and treated as such. That is seriously how things went in the old west. People then were much more careful about what they said or who they went with.

If you look on it from this point of view What Alin is saying does make some sense. All i can say is try to understand before you call people retarded and such. Yes, sometimes it fits but rarely.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:55:32

Originally posted by Sov:

I could also say that Warster grabbed my ass once but that too would not be true. Saying it does not make it so. :)
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

bertz Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 11:55:51

Originally posted by TaSk1:
How is it sof or lafs fault for having numbers? Just because your recruitment teams fluff don't blame us,

It's not our recruitment teams' fault. Our vets are too lazy. And they were discourage by blindside FS to us for some crap reasons.
If you have little time for the game and your effort to catch up was destroyed by some crap reasons, you will rather quit the game.

Not all players have so many time for this game. But instead of keeping them here, some of the alliances mainly SOF and LAF will have them quit by blindsiding wars.

Murf Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 12:03:16

Rage leadership did cheat Alin, as did arrows, they also covered for the members they knew cheated also.

If the server hacking has gone on as

long as its meant to have by your own logic Sol supported cheaters too, as you were allied to them long enough.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 13th 2012, 12:03:24

watch the personal attacks folks. Don't make me start posting links to some of my posts from the AT archive :P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 12:20:08

Originally posted by Murf:
Rage leadership did cheat Alin, as did arrows, they also covered for the members they knew cheated also.

If the server hacking has gone on as

long as its meant to have by your own logic Sol supported cheaters too, as you were allied to them long enough.

you are full of "martian posts from AT Archive" regarding Arrow

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 12:26:07

I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Murf Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 12:27:48

Actually I'm not at all, nazar and tirol babysat each others countries, both ran multis before also.

How's the moral high ground feeling now

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 13th 2012, 12:29:16

Alin doesn't seem to know much about earth history and its players
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Alana Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 12:30:14

Originally posted by martian:
watch the personal attacks folks. Don't make me start posting links to some of my posts from the AT archive :P

I would do that Sean!
Alana
LCN Peon

Murf Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 12:31:48

Would appear so warster

Heaven forbid Alin's leader cheating in an online game

Alin Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 12:39:15

Originally posted by Murf:
Actually I'm not at all, nazar and tirol babysat each others countries, both ran multis before also.

How's the moral high ground feeling now

Helmet and Murf babysat eachother countries, both ran multies before also.

Murf Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 12:47:54

Lol

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 13:04:53

I love these sorts of threads. Because they are always posted by people who have zero idea what they are talking about but really want to be in the "know."

There are like a dozen people in earth who know what's going on and you are not one of them.

Murf Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 13:08:40

Arsenal pretty sure his original post was to kick the hornets nest

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 13th 2012, 13:13:06

* puts hand up*

Doesnt know whats going on in 1a :) but then again i don't want to know.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Magellan Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 14:11:56

Magellan's official responce to the allegations of tirol and nazar cheating.

I got drunk with them in winipeg. I mean really drunk. I think there was a cute earth player maybe named halo there. I can't remember what alliance she was in.

Moral of the story go get drunk with other earth people.

Rockman Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 14:17:17

If you want to talk about cheating, look at the ability of alliances to stonewall when VPN cheating was cracked down on. Which alliance had the most marked decrease in their stonewalling ability?

Killa Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 14:21:30

Dunno who was it?
+Killa

Murf Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 15:08:57

Halo was in rage

Rockman Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 15:20:55

Originally posted by Killa:
Dunno who was it?

SoL became noticeably worse at stonewalling when VPN stonewalling was eliminated.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jun 13th 2012, 16:11:38

Originally posted by martian:

nnnoooooooo, no no no Auntie Em!!! Anything but that! :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 16:39:20

As I said earlier, Alin is a cheater. There is a country in the top ten that says so. Obviously that player is smart and that's why he's in the top ten, so I believe his message.

Please stop cheating Alin, it's bad for the game.

SOL - please kick Alin. He's a cheater and spreads ill-researched information.

Helmet Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 16:46:15

Also, I have prepared a list of Earth Empires biggest cheaters.

1) TC
2) Alin
3) JJ23
4) dagga
5) BKJ's wife

SMz Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 16:51:01

the SoL side have cheaters too , mostly in Evo.

look how they are ABing LaF countries with untaggets , Edge from Evo style.

Hyperion Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 17:21:37

Ok i didnt read most of this thing, and im sure much of the crap im about to spew out of my mouth is more than likely wrong and im basing this off how i feel about the situation.

Back in the days of Earth 2025 75% (Random Number) of the players ran multies at some point in time. Many of them leaders who like someone above said knew about others in their alliances and continued on with it. With the creation of EE the aspect of cheating changed. Multies were no longer viable and running different aliases in various alliances has virtually stopped.

The whole aspect of TC/Hanlong Watergate thing has opened up a fluff storm of accusations on LaF, labeling them as cheaters and now from what i see is because SoF was one of the few not to team up and beat on LaF when they were down and out they are being labeled as cheater supporters.

I think this is outrageous. This stemmed from two individuals actions and as such the rest of the people who are trying to support each other are being accused as accomplices (whole analogy of driver in a get away car).

Unless anyone has irrefutable proof that people are cheating then it should be dropped. I know alliances now a days do their best to check up on applications, follow through with background checks and talk to others who may know them, just to try and avoid a situation where they will be labeled as a cheater.

Pang, qz and the mods do their jobs to the best of their ability to make sure that cheating is irradiated. Sometimes fluff happens but you cant run on forever stating that LaF and all their allies are cheaters and bring in stuff from E:2025.

So in conclusion, lets just get on with the set, see where these wars will go and get on with our lives... yes?

NukEvil Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 17:38:10

Originally posted by Hyperion:
...Pang, qz and the mods do their jobs to the best of their ability to make sure that cheating is irradiated. Sometimes fluff happens but you cant run on forever stating that LaF and all their allies are cheaters and bring in stuff from E:2025.

So in conclusion, lets just get on with the set, see where these wars will go and get on with our lives... yes?

Irradiated? I had no idea Pang, QZ, and the mods had such awesome superpowers...they have the ability to make an action radioactive! Not a thing...an ACTION! I've already come up with a good origin story:

"Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! NO!! It's...a falling nuclear aircraft carrier, captained by Pang, piloted by QZ, and crewed by the mods!" *splat*

Quick question, tho. Why should what Hanlong did last reset not reflect upon the rest of his alliance like Llaar's tangential involvement with LaE's cheating scandal in FFA reflected upon NA over a year ago?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Hyperion Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 18:06:34

Oops spelling mistake lol

If i walk into a bank and rob it, are you going to state that my kids are bank robbers? Not likely, I would be labeled the individual who did the wrong thing and be blamed and take the punishment. Not my kids. And thats how i feel this situation should be taken.

As for Llaars situation in FFA, i dont play in FFA nor do i follow it. But i believe that an alliance who is being a support ally should not be labeled as cheater supporters because they are defending their friends.

Edited By: Hyperion on Jun 13th 2012, 18:12:00
See Original Post

Taveren Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 19:14:31

Originally posted by Magellan:
Magellan's official responce to the allegations of tirol and nazar cheating.

I got drunk with them in winipeg. I mean really drunk. I think there was a cute earth player maybe named halo there. I can't remember what alliance she was in.

Moral of the story go get drunk with other earth people.

Get drunk with other earth people in Vegas! Party till the sun comes up!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 13th 2012, 20:50:26

""martian posts from AT Archive"" regarding arrow..

OH. it's sooo on now..

(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 13th 2012, 20:51:19

Oct 26th, 2001 13:31
GDI=Humanitarians=boring
SoF=bored
Infidels=No GDI=No humanitarians=War
WAR!=GOOD!
You know why, we know why, nobody else cares.
LONG LIVE THE LITTLE GREEN MEN, PURPLE MONKEY COLIFLOWER!
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 13th 2012, 20:51:55

martian Nov 13th, 2001 11:57
I WILL SICK THE INFINITE NUMBER OF MONKEYS ON YOU..
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 13th 2012, 20:52:21

martian Jan 17th, 2002 0:49
I thought off topic posts were supposed to be deleted
so why are the following still here:
Help with my DVD... HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
carpet's carnival - guess your weight! Newest
Before I go..
hombre sucks!
What makes us human?
Moral Question. Newest
Madonna´s old tunes
What does "No milk today" mean?
Who's worse: Ja Rule or Nelly? Newest
Computer Help Wanted...Please :*( Newest
Top 5 rap/hip-hop tunes? Newest
System of a Down
Jan 18th Peel Pub Toronto Announcement
Analysis of #1-#10

oh yes.. JOIN SOF! sof.earth2025.net

this is a question.
I just want to see what answers I get *from the moderator*
I know some others will answer this with meaningless dribble..

*waits to be banned*
:P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 13th 2012, 20:52:47

I think we can summarize most complaints
martian Jan 17th, 2002 13:26
like this
tell me if I'm wrong
MODS HITTING ON OTHER MODS.. ALL YOUR fluffS ARE BELONG TO US!

and just to summarize my point before
"BLAH BLAH BLAH AB!!!
MUMBLE BLAH WHINE GS!!! mumble mumble groan groan NM, whine whine blah blah blah
blah MULTIES, cry cry whine whine achy achy MEHUL PATEL, mumble whine groan cry FS!
grumble moan moan whine whine SPY OPS, whine whine whine FA!!! grumble grumble
whine whine CHEATERS!! whine whine moan moan BOTS whine whine whine moan moan
MARKET BOTS whine whine grumble gumble INSITE MESSAGES! WHINE WHINE WHINE.. mods are unfair!! WHINE WHINE MOAN MOAN BANNING! whine whine whien.. DELETION!"

true or not?:)
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 13th 2012, 20:53:51

important question
martian Jan 3rd, 2004 1:25
Subject: Two Tough Questions

Importance: High

Question 1:

If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Read the next question before looking at the answer for this one.

Question 2:

It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates.

Candidate A -

Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B -

He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every evening.

Candidate C -

He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his wife.

Which of these candidates would be your choice? Decide first, no peeking, then scroll down for the answer.

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Candidate B is Winston Churchill.

Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

And, by the way, the answer to the abortion question: If you said yes, you just killed Beethoven.

Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging someone.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember: Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than
500 employees and has the following statistics:

29 have been accused of spousal abuse
7 have been arrested for fraud
19 have been accused of writing bad checks
117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
3 have done time for assault
71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
8 have been arrested for shop! lifting
21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year

Can you guess which organization this is?
------------------------------------

Give up yet?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group of idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jun 13th 2012, 20:54:44

martians open letter to AT
martian Jan 3rd, 2004 10:56
I propose the following:
1) don't let facts get in the way of your argument

2) feed the trolls when mickster isn't looking

3) be sure to flame someone at least once per AT session

4) take everything personally and make prank phonecalls to everyone who dares to post their number here and to any other earth related site

5) it is all the moderators fault. No matter what. it is the moderators fault.

6) be sure to mention RD somewhere either by reference or in directly

7) Be sure to ask for computer help twice daily and take all advice as the fluff given truth

8) hurl insults at every country (except your own). Argue that the country you live in is the best and that everyone else is a poopy tinkly head

9) mention all those countries that start with I. If nothing else, then for the hope of starting a holy war on AT and maybe insite an international terrorist incendent

10) be sure to use the CAPSLOCK KEY often. or if you are truely leet then only use the SHIFT KEY> YOU GOT THAT

11) pretend to be drunk while posting here. After all, it's alchohol is the cause of, and solution to, all of AT's problems

12) mention sports teams and athlectics. Be sure to emphasize that *YOUR LOCAL SPORTS TEAM* and *YOUR LOCAL COLLEGE* are so important that everyone *MUST* know about them and their greatness

13) post some random political mantra. Be sure to add more flaming here

14) GET SENTAMENTAL. Talk about the "good old days" back when the grass was green and the sky was blue and "mehul" posted to AT

15) actually dare to post something ON TOPIC on these boards. see if you can get the ON TOPIC thread filled with irrelant responses or better still a FLAME WAR, or even better still POINTLESS SPAM

16) recruit for alliances that don't exist. the fluffIER the better

17) make threads that you know will break (like I'm doing right now)

18) reveal game flaws/problems with earth. see if this gets you banned. if this fails, try mentionning illegal activities. if this fails, try adult content. if this fails, start complaining about it openly on AT until someone messages a mod.

19) add to lists like this just to prove you can

20) be sure to brag about how many posts you have (I have 25K)

21) call out random people who would probably mug you in a dark ally

22) make threads that are too long (like this one) and watch people actually read them or say they are too long

23) fluff!!!
+martian
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

dagga Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 21:09:12

I think most of the outrage over SoF's handling is the nonchalant way they have brushed off the hideous magnitude of theirs and LaFs actions.

It's convenient to stay quiet and give tacit support to LAF because it benefits them to do so. hanlong told them what to do for 12 months and they're sitting there like confused schoolkids without a daddy.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Jiman Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 21:54:03

Everyone who sympathizes with Laf with what has occured normally say something along the lines of "It was only a few people who cheated, they were punished, leave the rest of Laf alone."

Then, the same people randomly go on the forums, attempting to ride on the success that was based on Laf cheating in the past 5+ resets.

It is actions and talk like this which destroys any sympathy that I have for the members of Laf.

I guess this is the best course of action in this type of situation when you are backed into a corner and you really dont care how you get out of it.

Anonymous

Jun 13th 2012, 22:00:00

Originally posted by dagga:
they're sitting there like confused schoolkids without a daddy.

A feeling you know all too well.

sampaul Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 22:07:16

bonus

Eric171 Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 23:13:58

drunken martian posting?

where is mickster when we need him?!

locket Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 23:21:05

Originally posted by Jiman:
Everyone who sympathizes with Laf with what has occured normally say something along the lines of "It was only a few people who cheated, they were punished, leave the rest of Laf alone."

Then, the same people randomly go on the forums, attempting to ride on the success that was based on Laf cheating in the past 5+ resets.

It is actions and talk like this which destroys any sympathy that I have for the members of Laf.

I guess this is the best course of action in this type of situation when you are backed into a corner and you really dont care how you get out of it.

Ok so you want everyone to simply roll over, send new members away, and wallow in self pity so your clan of whiners can do well?

Oh and Dagga, I am very curious to hear your thoughts on this war. Are you going to sit out in protest of it?

Jiman Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 23:30:42

Locket, my last sentence pretty much covers your response.

locket Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 23:36:54

Locket, my last sentence pretty much covers your response.

Or you could have tried talking the moment leadership in Laf changed over. It is actions/comments/hypocrisy from people like you that destroys any sympathy I have for Sol having to play with Alin.

Jiman Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 23:40:32

Who said I didnt?

locket Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 23:43:46

Who said I didnt?

After the crap you spewed here along with your friends I would have to say it was pretty obvious what you wanted. Also our private convos showed what your feelings on that matter were. Almost seems like you almost lied right there Jiman. Shocking.

Pride Game profile

Jun 13th 2012, 23:48:04

Why is everyone mad at what happened ? Was Laf not planning for war ? LOL