Verified:

Ivan Game profile

May 26th 2012, 3:56:42

Indeed bolty, he also failed to mention that SOL called in TIE to hit SoF and tried to setup a nice pretty gangbang including having evo break a pact on SoF which is why Rival/Monsters was called in and yer pretty gangbang was turned into fluff

Ivan Game profile

May 26th 2012, 3:59:21

As for L:L that was enforced years and years ago but we will be happy to do it again

Alin Game profile

May 26th 2012, 4:17:48

Once upon a time there was an asian person who loved to cheat in a dying on-line game.

Some folks liked him and some hated him - however Sof enjoyed growing under his umbrella.

Now that he`s gone (not really - prolly still here under an alias) we, the people of Sof, will worship him and protect his work - 4ever.

Just give us a thiny reason to do so ...

And now, all togheter, let`s sing:

Originally posted by Ivan:

"We are the cheaters - my friends
And we'll keep on cheating - till the end -
We are the cheaters -
We are the cheaters
No time for clean players
'Cause we are the cheaters - of the EarthEmpires"

iScode Game profile

May 26th 2012, 5:02:18

hanlongs asian? that would explain a few things!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Klown Game profile

May 26th 2012, 5:12:24

I used to enjoy trolling this forum but now a days reading it is just purely nauseating.

Eric171 Game profile

May 26th 2012, 5:15:25

wow

Duna Game profile

May 26th 2012, 5:28:50

SoL so funny;)

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 26th 2012, 5:55:03

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:
Originally posted by Flamey:
101 on how to lose a set impossible to lose:

1) Gangbang an alliance with the consent of the server.
2) Get powermad, thinking you have more political clout than you actually have and topfeed an alliance, because they sent FA to the alliance you gangbanged.
3) Refuse to accept the 'retaling alliance's retal policy' and RoR.
4) Again' overestimate politial clout.

Your entire argument is wrong. LaF FSed SOL, how is SOL Gangbanging LaF ? lol
also now with you + rival + laf vs SOL, are you gangbanging us ? haha, go back in your cage flamey

Sorry flamey but you just got owned on that one.

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 26th 2012, 6:02:44

Any FA worth his salt who'll bother to look at the news here can plainly see that RIVAL is smoking crack. 2 hits does not make a kill. Add in the internal land shifting and the bullfluff factor increases even more.

From an FA stand point RIVAL has no argument the news is not disputed.

As for SoF, seems like they've honored a FDP, which is the right thing to do if its called. The fact that RIVAL even called an FDP is a bit of a joke though given the numbers and NW advantage on top of the fact that they are clearly in the wrong.

iScode Game profile

May 26th 2012, 6:14:27

I agree with that Arsenal, Sof are helping an ally, good on them for that and i fully respect it.

With regards to rival and sol. If a 9k acre country can grab a 40k acre country, the 40k country only deserves 1 retal, he should have better defence. That is imaginary numbers policy with regards to landgrabs.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Hohiro Game profile

May 26th 2012, 6:30:01

Well, SoF was fully warprepped and more or likely looking for someone to hit for quite some time, so its no wonder they took the first chance to hit someone and found an excuse (more or less good) to do so and Rival got someone to protect their netting set.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 26th 2012, 6:30:27

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by dagga:

Three Resets Ago: SOF hits Evo absolutely unawares (for hanlong) and loses.

im sorry but thats a load of fluff. EVO knew SoF was coming hence them building a ton of commies. evo would not have done so well if it was a blindside.

I think SoF had a fair enough agenda to hit Evolution that set, however Evolution were prepping to hit LaF early with no thought to SoF. at no stage did we expect SoF to hit us. I do not think SoF are an alliance that enjoys warring super early in a set, they like to build decent stocked warring countries. Its probably fair to say SoF gained an advantage from Hanlongs illegal access to the database in that instance. Theres no doubt in my mind that it was Hanlong telling SoF that they had to hit that early.

PG Game profile

May 26th 2012, 6:40:51

/eat popcorn
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Chevs

May 26th 2012, 7:09:11

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by dagga:

Three Resets Ago: SOF hits Evo absolutely unawares (for hanlong) and loses.

YAH TRU WE GOT fluffING SOCK PUPPETED SO SHUT THE fluff UP ABOUT SOF

im sorry but thats a load of fluff. EVO knew SoF was coming hence them building a ton of commies. evo would not have done so well if it was a blindside.

I think SoF had a fair enough agenda to hit Evolution that set, however Evolution were prepping to hit LaF early with no thought to SoF. at no stage did we expect SoF to hit us. I do not think SoF are an alliance that enjoys warring super early in a set, they like to build decent stocked warring countries. Its probably fair to say SoF gained an advantage from Hanlongs illegal access to the database in that instance. Theres no doubt in my mind that it was Hanlong telling SoF that they had to hit that early.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Chevs

May 26th 2012, 7:09:35

i meant to quote...ugh nvm. fail
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Chevs

May 26th 2012, 7:09:49

k bedtime
SOF Head Of Poop

Duna Game profile

May 26th 2012, 7:32:16

iScode, if you ever manage to get 40K acres, please make announce like "i have 40K acres and good def, try grab me". Ill make sure someone with 9k breaks you. Then you can tell us about "better defence".

dagga Game profile

May 26th 2012, 7:54:24

Originally posted by Boltar:
dagga- Four resets ago: SOF hits SOL then calls in RIVAL (FOP?) lol

u fail to mention before rival was called in.. it was evo/sol vs laf/sof.. and ur ally evo.. decided to try and throw everything at sof/laf first including the kitchen sink.. sof just retaliated with the same treatment (i was not in sof at that time i was in ksf so im not biased on this)

Of course you are biased. Everyone on this forum is idiot. What are you saying? I accused RIVAL of being a FOP. They hit SOL for no reason - they helped the attacking alliance attack someone else.

What is your point?
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Kumander Otbol

May 26th 2012, 8:12:02

What is SoL made for again? Topfeed people and then tell them to follow SoL's retal policy? if people follow their own retal policy, they will be RoR'd? and when somebody stands against this kind of bullying, they cry over it on AT?

i think highly of SoL yesterday but now no more. :(
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Alin Game profile

May 26th 2012, 8:14:06

You really think there is somebody who gives a donkey fluff about what you think ?

Kumander Otbol

May 26th 2012, 8:16:42

Originally posted by Alin:
You really think there is somebody who gives a donkey fluff about what you think ?

you missed the point alin. you should read more than just troll and cry. you don't even have any idea what happened.

now show me what you got. you can now prove to the server that you had more balls than those "cheaters".

Makinso Game profile

May 26th 2012, 8:21:00

Otbol.

I think SoF would've responded the exact same way if a tag killed a SoF country with no FA contacts over a ROR!!
I will admitt the ROR (if you look at it from rivals policy not from ours) is a crappy one. However looking at SOLs or Rivals policy no where does it say that 1 ROR warrants a kill. A kill run on a country does warrant involved countries to be killed.

If you do think killing a country over a bounced ROR is common courtesy? Then I assume SoF now saying out loud that you are accepting the 1 ROR = kill policy for SoFs countries?? Because to me that's how it looks. Like I've told LaF before be honest about why you war don't try to sell things off with a bulls hit story.

Alin Game profile

May 26th 2012, 8:22:05

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

you missed the point alin. you should read more than just troll and cry. you don't even have any idea what happened.

now show me what you got. you can now prove to the server that you had more balls than those "cheaters".

I do - and i do not show my "balls" on internet forums :)

That is for wussy, cheaters or ... virgins.

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 26th 2012, 8:24:53

Originally posted by Makinso:
Otbol.

I think SoF would've responded the exact same way if a tag killed a SoF country with no FA contacts over a ROR!!
I will admitt the ROR (if you look at it from rivals policy not from ours) is a crappy one. However looking at SOLs or Rivals policy no where does it say that 1 ROR warrants a kill. A kill run on a country does warrant involved countries to be killed.

If you do think killing a country over a bounced ROR is common courtesy? Then I assume SoF now saying out loud that you are accepting the 1 ROR = kill policy for SoFs countries?? Because to me that's how it looks. Like I've told LaF before be honest about why you war don't try to sell things off with a bulls hit story.

Let's be realistic Makinso, Otbol doesn't speak for SoF. There is no way that can be / is SoF's policy.

Makinso Game profile

May 26th 2012, 8:29:54

True enough arsenal but I see leaders like SoV putting out the same sort of message. So I'm generally asking SoF.

Are you guys just putting up a bullfluff story here to justify FSing us ? Or are you realistically adopting that policy?

Sov Game profile

May 26th 2012, 8:32:36

If you wish to consult us regarding policy you may do so in direct talks or when SoF leadership announces it. Everything else you need to know regarding this war is in my original post.

Kumander Otbol

May 26th 2012, 8:34:54

Otbol.

good to hear from you maki. i looked at your policy and am telling from your point of view that it is an RoR. i already posted that one earlier. (i don't want to elaborate more on this though.)

An attack on SOL is retalled per our standard rules. However, an attack on SOL and then farming of the attacking country by its tag, or other countries in a pattern will result in SOL retalling that country, and possibly the countries involved in the land reselling, until our land is returned, or until we decide it's enough.

i consider what #931 did is an RoR by SoL's own retal policy.

as to FA contacts before this war breakout,i understand Praetor knows Rival contacted him about the hit. you can backread about that.

also instead of "talking" to Rival for the kill they made on #931, you waited a few days, never posted/asked about it, AND decided to kill those who killed #931. i guess it's SoL's policy then, not ours. we just come to aid our ally.

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
Let's be realistic Makinso, Otbol doesn't speak for SoF. There is no way that can be / is SoF's policy.

i'm not saying either that it is SoF's policy. but i'm not talking about our policy anyway, i'm looking at the situation at hand. i don't know if #931 was a head in SoL that they are making this large form of a cover up. but whoever he is, his action and SoL's "inability" to act on the situation warrants his death. he deserves it imo. if he's a leader in SoF, i would organize a KR on him myself.

Kumander Otbol

May 26th 2012, 8:44:56

and by the way maki, i doubt if the likes of alin and dagga can contribute much to the situation.

SoL doesn't deserve this, neither did Rival.

Pain Game profile

May 26th 2012, 8:48:23

if Alins tears could cure cancer the whole world would be cancer free.

too bad his tears are just as worthless as he is.

as bad as i feel for the rest of SoL members, i relish Alins misery.
Your mother is a nice woman

Sov Game profile

May 26th 2012, 8:53:46

Post of the day Pain. You should join SoF with that attitude! <3

Makinso Game profile

May 26th 2012, 8:55:13

LoL then SoV you are just looking to justify your war by us acting on the killing of #931?

SoV are you honestly telling me #931 got legitmately killed?

ArsenalMD Game profile

May 26th 2012, 9:01:40

LoL then SoV you are just looking to justify your war by us acting on the killing of #931?

SoV are you honestly telling me #931 got legitmately killed?

1. Cannot possibly be the reason
2. Sov isn't an idiot

Sov Game profile

May 26th 2012, 9:03:32

I do not care about the details of what transpired. SOL started killing our ally's countries and we responded.

SOL is not our ally. Maybe you do not remember but when I left this game years ago you and I were close allies and we looked after each other much the same as what is happening here.

Alin Game profile

May 26th 2012, 9:04:09

Dear Forum moderator:

Your first posts in this thread were :

"You rolled your dice, this is the result. Enjoy it."

"May 25th 2012, 23:47:06
You told me you loved me
Why did you leave me, all alone
Now you tell me you need me
When you call me, on the phone
Girl I refuse, you must have me confused
With some other guy
Your bridges were burned, and now it's your turn
To cry, cry me a river
Cry me a river-er
Cry me a river
Cry me a river-er, yea yea"

Now you don`t like my atitude ? Then adjust yours ...

This game is dying since the moment i rejoin it. What had i found here ? Obsessed people that go past the limits of a game in order to cheat and destory others work.

And you my friend - you support that. Bunch of cheaters and their supporters ... that`s what you are. The cancer of this game.

Yours sincerlly
The whiner

Sov Game profile

May 26th 2012, 9:05:58

Your tears feed me Alin, keep crying.

Kumander Otbol

May 26th 2012, 9:10:16

Originally posted by Sov:
Your tears feed me Alin, keep crying.

can we all ignore him? lol.

i don't really think closed-minded retards can understand things and make a difference. if the likes of him is in SoF, i would destroy his country every set even if i get a demotion and eventually get kicked-out. lol. good thing i like stroker, but he's not a retard. =)

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 26th 2012, 9:10:44

somebody could probably lend you a microscope if you really want to show them.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Alin Game profile

May 26th 2012, 9:11:42

P.S : Mr forum moderator - please delete "Captain America" insults.

No mater what side you said ...

Alin Game profile

May 26th 2012, 9:15:55

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:

somebody could probably lend you a microscope if you really want to show them.

Yea that`s what your mom said too - and i prove her wrong !!!

Kumander Otbol

May 26th 2012, 9:16:47

P.S : Mr forum moderator - please delete "Captain America" insults.

No mater what side you said ...

yeah, and please include all of Alin's posts calling everybody "cheaters". he's insulting everyone.

Ivan Game profile

May 26th 2012, 9:36:29

Id say theres a large difference when its SOL head doing the topfeed and the RoR

F L U F F

Ivan Game profile

May 26th 2012, 9:39:32

Not to mention that SOL was trying to bait Rival into fsing them so SOLs fdps could declare war on rival in defense of SOL which id say failed pretty miserably

Alin Game profile

May 26th 2012, 9:44:47

Sure - Sol also tried to bait Rival to Fa Laf in the middle of a war started by Laf.

Sol planed this from Mehul Era.

Duna Game profile

May 26th 2012, 9:49:38

So, SoL finally declare on Rival?

Flamey Game profile

May 26th 2012, 9:52:42

LaF may have FSed SoL, but SoL still participated in a gangbang on LaF, with the consent of pretty much the whole server. I never even criticised SoL for it (just the political posturing); but my point was it obviously gave you a taste of power and everytime you feel that taste of power, you start causing trouble with those who you've feel wronged you in the past. In fact you do it regardless, with accidental topfeeds on LaF in prior sets.

It is quite clear what happened:

SoL topfed Rival with no other reason but to hurt it
Rival took 50%land:land
SoL tells Rival they don't accept l:l
Rival tells SoL that its their right to retal land:land
SoL RoRs
Rival kills the RoRer for ignoring direct warning
SoL waits a week+ to stock to kill the Rivalers in the KR
SoF who have wanted to kill SoL for about 50 reasons this set, but have let them kill LaF all set, decide its the final straw and there is no way we are not backing an ally.
SoF finally gets to kick you round like a piece of meat.

=)

13thscholar Game profile

May 26th 2012, 9:56:20

i rarely post here because of the lack of reading and understanding from nearly all parties.

but this is just funny........

a Sol head TF's a Rival country, the rival country can't retal after this Sol head jumps to 10m+ turrets, so another Rival country grabs.
the Rival country reclaims land that was grabbed so as to contuinue netting.........a ROR comes in.........

excuse me if I misunderstand the idea of CLANS.....protect your brother/sister, and go to the wall if need be.

it was a bold move, as stated by the Sol country, and it made sure that Rival could continue to net......2 weeks later, go after 5 countries on a Psuedo FS?

i'm not even sure an FDP was activated, it's again a CLAN thing, protect your friends.

Regards

Scholar

Nekked Game profile

May 26th 2012, 10:49:33

sol has done this in the past! Will sol's lapdoggz join[md,evo]

locket Game profile

May 26th 2012, 11:33:09

heh so Sol accepted land to land until they could find a political reason not to...

Is 13thscholar right? Topfeed into turret jump?

dagga Game profile

May 26th 2012, 11:51:18

Flamey, you can put this victory on your trophy shelf with other notable victories like the one against Evo 1 on 1.

Oh wait..

Other notable victories like hitting NA for no reason. Oh wait.
I mean, the notable victory where surely you guys were in a 1 on 1 somewhere or an alliance hit you and you responded really well and turned the tides.. OH WAIT. Or when you hit RD just because Helmet got botted back in 2003. OH WAIT!

There are no notable victories, just Helmet and Sov telling everyone else that they are whiners and sore losers. lol
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Flamey Game profile

May 26th 2012, 11:53:07

If it wasn't for last set, I'd have been surprised if you remembered what a victory was. ;)