*grabs bigger pie and pies dagga again*
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 18th 2012, 14:11:27

Originally posted by dagga:
I have a doctorate in advanced molecular biophysics, 25 years experience as the head rocket scientist at NASA and have taken a dump on the moon. I am approaching this thread from a purely Nobel Prize for Science point of view and that view is that your are a massive blowhard.

(and a clown of the tallest order)

And here I thought you were just an all-star cricket player :P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Flamey Game profile

May 18th 2012, 14:19:27

HODOR!

Alin Game profile

May 18th 2012, 14:37:27

Originally posted by Murf:
Sol finished gangbanging laf then? Since Sol seemed so concerned for a few sof members killing Samcro

Who gangbang Laf then? Cause last time i checked 95 members of Laf Fsed 62 members of SoL ( and i won`t go further to mention hanlong - because i am really tierd of that talk ).

Alin Game profile

May 18th 2012, 14:38:45

Originally posted by martian:
I have a doctorate in advanced molecular biophysics, 25 years experience as the head rocket scientist at NASA and have taken a dump on the moon. I am approaching this thread from a purely Nobel Prize for Science point of view and that view is that your are a massive blowhard.

(and a clown of the tallest order)

And here I thought you were just an all-star cricket player :P

He`s a good pitcher ... a Verlander or smth :)

Kumander Otbol

May 18th 2012, 14:45:10

Originally posted by Alin:
Sol finished gangbanging laf then? Since Sol seemed so concerned for a few sof members killing Samcro

Who gangbang Laf then? Cause last time i checked 95 members of Laf Fsed 62 members of SoL ( and i won`t go further to mention hanlong - because i am really tierd of that talk ).

don't forget LaF offered SoL a CF but you did not accept it, then MD get in to the picture followed by Evo and then Rage. nah, it was not a gangbang coz you were fs'ed. why didn't SoL accept the CF by the way? i'm curious.

we're also tired of using hanlong as an excuse. ;)
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Alin Game profile

May 18th 2012, 14:54:44

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

don't forget LaF offered SoL a CF but you did not accept it, then MD get in to the picture followed by Evo and then Rage. nah, it was not a gangbang coz you were fs'ed. why didn't SoL accept the CF by the way? i'm curious.

I won`t talk with you until you kick Chevs out of Sof - as you promissed. | - * |

TNTroXxor Game profile

May 18th 2012, 15:20:14

Originally posted by Kumander Otbol:

I won`t talk with you until you kick Chevs out of Sof - as you promissed. | - * |

We tried.

and we're still in the process of removing one of our member's foot out of his ass
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Marshal Game profile

May 18th 2012, 15:48:31

PS SAMCRO - join another bigger alliance as a division. Recruit to 15 members, start again.

20 members is preferable than 15 since even 20 members alliances have difficulties to get full embassy.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

spawn Game profile

May 18th 2012, 17:37:12

i'm done with the game, so i wouldnt start arguing

cya
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Murf Game profile

May 18th 2012, 19:14:45

Bye

Well dagga you post a lot about sof for someone who isn't concerned

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2012, 20:02:38

Wait, spawn is leaving because the policies that his "alliance" prefers to use are used on him? Do you now understand why no one has any respect for your alliance?

Flamey Game profile

May 18th 2012, 20:04:09

Bye

Well dagga you post a lot about sof for someone who isn't concerned

HODOR CAN ONLY SAY ONE THING!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 18th 2012, 20:05:24

um, SoF isn't using the policies of SAMCRO. SoF is using SoF policies and those policies pretty much involve killing anything that moves.

Warner

May 18th 2012, 21:48:10

HODOR!
SoF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 18th 2012, 22:07:31

Originally posted by Sov:
A SAMCRO tagged country was double tapped by SoF and retaliated by launching 28 missiles and 26 GSes.
What you're conveniently forgetting to mention (and this was also pointed out by Hyperion) was the 34 other hits by #318 on SAMCRO in a five day span.

But funny how SoF always pops up in those "how to save the game" threads offering some sort of opinion... Here's one for you: Teach your members to accept some responsibility for their actions instead of always resorting to "bully" tactics.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 18th 2012, 22:09:01

To add to that, Sov's "double tap" was also a retal on a retal

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

CaptainTenacious Game profile

May 18th 2012, 22:14:54

All raise!!! The Helmet hath spoken
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

Trife Game profile

May 18th 2012, 22:19:30

Originally posted by spawn:

cya

goooooooooooooooooooooooooodbye

May 18th 2012, 22:29:18

guess they need a new game moderator for FFA and Express now.

Boltar Game profile

May 18th 2012, 22:57:33

PP samcro's actions set after set. are a joke.. was this a bully tactic.. not in the least.. was this wrong to farm them.. yes it was.. but u dont go around killing or hitting other countries and expect clans of any kind of size not to get pissed.. that tag is only made.. cause of the few former fisters who was in ksf.. didnt like being told u cant LG oop to kill untaggeds to up ur hit count as ksf was trying to become and stay a wiser version who didnt jump into wars or start them for no reason.. and i offer u to try and point out how im wrong.. i was in ksf at this time.. i was one of the few who did the lg's oop in the oct/november set.. right before ziggy/spawn/smikke left ksf over this..

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 18th 2012, 23:14:36

Originally posted by Boltar:
PP samcro's actions set after set. are a joke.. was this a bully tactic.. not in the least.. was this wrong to farm them.. yes it was.. but u dont go around killing or hitting other countries and expect clans of any kind of size not to get pissed.. that tag is only made.. cause of the few former fisters who was in ksf.. didnt like being told u cant LG oop to kill untaggeds to up ur hit count as ksf was trying to become and stay a wiser version who didnt jump into wars or start them for no reason.. and i offer u to try and point out how im wrong.. i was in ksf at this time.. i was one of the few who did the lg's oop in the oct/november set.. right before ziggy/spawn/smikke left ksf over this..

Ziggy wasn't a Fister. And it wasn't just Fist members who left, it was most of the KSF core (ie players who played in KSF before) because Bater & co. transformed KSF from being just a place where people could chill and avoid alliance server politics into a clan that played politics as much as anyone else. KSF wasn't meant as an alliance that would landtrade with RD and PDM and try to put up top 10 finishes.

Now on to SoF's actions: SAMCRO didn't hit or kill any other SoF countries in this instance. A SAMCRO member missiled a SoF country who had hit SAMCRO 36 times in 5 days. SoF decided that it was wrong for their member to have to take any responsibility for their actions (and I don't think this is the first time that's happened btw) and killed SAMCRO in response. How is that not bullying?

Boltar Game profile

May 18th 2012, 23:21:02

bullying them would have been to kill them long ago.. and or farm them long ago.. as hyperion also stated.. if u come to a SoF FA things could have been worked out.. i myself have paid reps for others actions.. yes i know ziggy wasnt a fister but the other 2 i named was.. and ksf played politics to stay out of the wars that was happening and would continue to happen the following set.. that is smart.. as the old ksf would have picked a side.. and died or prospered depending on what side it took.. the land trading with RD was at a minimum and it happened for 1 set. the oct/nov set.. the following it wasnt allowed.. and the members who did it.. were told not to. i do believe.. the ones who continued to do it. i think were the sanct people who came over, i believe it jonathon if im not mistaken. and of the top10's ksf put up.. 1 land traded the other 2 didnt.. oden didnt land trade with his commy.. and i didnt land trade with my fascist farmer

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 19th 2012, 0:06:22

they could have gone to your FA, but on the other hand how on earth does that excuse the fact that SoF defended their member after 36 hits on a clan?

old KSF didn't pick sides or get dragged in. and the fact that all the old KSFers left should be a clear sign to you that KSF failed when it became a "real" alliance under your crowd. And Oden's commy top 10 was about as legitimate as Mr Silver's that set (he did all sorts of dodgy landgrabbing for HUGE acres), I haven't looked into yours but to me it's tainted by association.

dagga Game profile

May 19th 2012, 1:15:33

Murf, what?

I think you're delusional.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Helmet Game profile

May 19th 2012, 1:27:30

Hyperion: Maybe when SAMCRO stops doing FA on the AT and starts acting like a respectable alliance, they'll start being treated like one. Did anyone contact SoF before those attacks? Nope.

So why do we need to contact SAMCRO?

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 19th 2012, 2:26:17

Originally posted by Helmet:
Hyperion: Maybe when SAMCRO stops doing FA on the AT and starts acting like a respectable alliance, they'll start being treated like one. Did anyone contact SoF before those attacks? Nope.

So why do we need to contact SAMCRO?
Should SoF have contacted SAMCRO before their member made the same amount of attacks over a five day period, or are you just trying to justify SoF driving players away from the game again?

Kumander Otbol

May 19th 2012, 2:37:24

i smell another political agenda...
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Helmet Game profile

May 19th 2012, 2:53:24

PP: Good story. Thanks for sharing.

Murf Game profile

May 19th 2012, 9:23:11

Lol dagga pot calling the kettle black springs to mind

dagga Game profile

May 19th 2012, 11:37:46

Really? Because you could have fooled me there but I just think you have no idea what you're talking about.
signatures are stupid.

Helmet Game profile

May 19th 2012, 11:39:04

Really? Because you could have fooled me there but I just think you have no idea what you're talking about.

says the pot

dagga Game profile

May 19th 2012, 13:24:16

+1 for Helmet not calling someone a 'whiner' or a 'crybaby'!

Someone mark this day in history!
signatures are stupid.

pslayer Game profile

May 19th 2012, 16:50:20

video response which fits the theme of this thread

http://www.youtube.com/...v=QNCM8IjtQ-o&ob=av2n

Murf Game profile

May 20th 2012, 7:01:44

Lol I know exactly what I'm talking about

When you gonna step up to leadership? Rather than be sol's idiotic spokesman

spawn Game profile

May 20th 2012, 11:58:04

@Tertius: I'm leaving because of RL not because of being killed :P but not being dead might have kept me playing some more
/slap iZarcon

Drow Game profile

May 20th 2012, 13:31:57

PP: if SAMCRO had contacted sof's FA, as Hyperion pointed out, things MAY have gone differently. Even if they hadn't, at least they would have garnered some respect from all because they tried the diplomatic route first instead of just suiciding. SoF did wrong initially, but were right by their policy to tag the suicider.

Retired Earth type.

Helmet Game profile

May 20th 2012, 14:23:11

cya

That's twice you've quit. Each time you come back with the same bad attitude and aggressive behavior and then you act like life is so unfair when you die.

If you come back again how about trying a new plan?

BattleKJ Game profile

May 20th 2012, 15:21:55

Originally posted by Helmet:

cya

That's twice you've quit. Each time you come back with the same bad attitude and aggressive behavior and then you act like life is so unfair when you die.

If you come back again how about trying a new plan?

Great temptation was resisted in calling spawn a crybaby and a whiner!

spawn Game profile

May 20th 2012, 15:39:57

i've only quit the game once actually, for ~2 weeks until word hit the street that Mehul had sold the game, so yeah Helmet, get a clue
/slap iZarcon

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 20th 2012, 15:59:53

Originally posted by Drow:
PP: if SAMCRO had contacted sof's FA, as Hyperion pointed out, things MAY have gone differently. Even if they hadn't, at least they would have garnered some respect from all because they tried the diplomatic route first instead of just suiciding. SoF did wrong initially, but were right by their policy to tag the suicider.
So it's a different set of rules for big clans again? And SoF wasn't right by their policy unless their policy is to let their members get away with not taking responsibility for their actions.

Yes, making contact would have helped but the fact here is that SoF is using it as an excuse for covering up for one of their members' mistakes again.

It's like... SoF demands that SAMCRO contacts them before hitting someone who hit SAMCRO 30 times, but a) SoF doesn't make contact before hitting SAMCRO 30 times and b) SoF doesn't make contact before killing the guy who hit them 30 times.

Helmet Game profile

May 20th 2012, 16:39:44

i've only quit the game once actually, for ~2 weeks until word hit the street that Mehul had sold the game, so yeah Helmet, get a clue

spawn
Game Moderator
FFA & Express
over the last few sets the environment in the community declined at a rapid pace to such extend that we at The Fist dont enjoy playing the game anymore.

we will be leaving the game as of right now

i hope everyone responsible (you know who you are) enjoyed making 13+ players leave the game. congrats

special thanks to:
LaF for your constant grabbing of our retallers this set. we never said anything bad about you on the forums, i even warned 3 of your upper leadership that you were FSed last set when they didnt even know it and you thanked us with the "grabs" this set.
Imag/PDM/Rage: thanks for your constant topfeeds, overretals and unreasonable FA work as well as the random FS some sets ago by Imag

i hope that our friends at Collab and LCN enjoy the game some more, i dont think any of us will continue playing, but if then i'll point them your way

Spawn
The Fist of Odin

Helmet Game profile

May 20th 2012, 16:41:37

I didn't realize Mehul sold the game in November of 2010. I feel really clueless!

Edited By: Helmet on May 20th 2012, 17:02:39
See Original Post

spawn Game profile

May 20th 2012, 17:10:24

hahaha

We (The Fist of Odin) did leave the game as an alliance, didnt we?

now i quit the game as a player.

thats two different things, so yeah, you are clueless
/slap iZarcon

May 20th 2012, 17:20:18

Helmet Game profile

May 20th 2012, 17:43:22

hahaha

We (The Fist of Odin) did leave the game as an alliance, didnt we?

now i quit the game as a player.

thats two different things, so yeah, you are clueless

That's makes a lot of sense. *sarcasm* Especially the part where you said "I don't think any of us will continue playing."

Dibs: That is all wrong. Please consult with spawn and fix the wiki!

dagga Game profile

May 21st 2012, 0:55:59

YEAH THATS RIGHT!!!

(*SARCASMMM*)
signatures are stupid.

Helmet Game profile

May 21st 2012, 0:57:39

Every time I post the monkey posts! Watch!