Verified:

anoniem Game profile

May 15th 2012, 7:05:44

Originally posted by Sov:
Actually LCN is and always has been one of the most independently minded Alliances out of the larger ones. They have regularly decided to follow their own path much to the frustration of allies.

Stop trying to guilt trip and manipulate them, it is too transparent.

Whilst, I agree LCN is an independent alliance and make their own decisions i.e. they are nobody's lapdog. I am unsure how somebody who has been back playing earth for all of 1 and a half resets can make such an assertion?
re(ally)tired

Pain Game profile

May 15th 2012, 7:45:23

Originally posted by Alin:
That has happened many times in earth's history

No it didn`t. Not at that scale ... But whatever.

Apart from the cheating scandal - no one in Laf was bothered by the wars that were intended to farm after the tag kill.

did MD ask to surrender and LaF refused so they could continue their farming?

no? then why would LaF not do it.

its funny you cry about people getting farmed, yet before you came back when MD/LaF/LCN gangbanged RD and SOL together, after we were swifty tag killed they continued to farm us until the end of the set. why the fluff would you have sympathy for an alliance being farmed when they did the same fluff to YOUR own alliance.

please stop posting Alin, for the sake of everyone.
Your mother is a nice woman

Alin Game profile

May 15th 2012, 7:56:53

Pain go fluff a sheep or something.

IF you are stupid enough not to understand what i peacefully explain - stay away and mind your own business.

fluffing trolls!

http://forums.earthempires.com/...;z=dear-universal-mom-dad

Freaking same idiot ...

Edited By: Alin on May 15th 2012, 8:16:08
See Original Post

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 15th 2012, 10:37:24

*glances at AT*

*ponders if those idiots know that they're swimming around in a bunch of sewage*

meh, they're probably used to the smell by now...

*wanders off*
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Rockman Game profile

May 16th 2012, 12:31:45

Laf brough into this game the concept of "war for land" which is grotesque. A lot of people left because they were forced to war and after the tagkill they were farms for 20-30 days.

Is that what Laf did to SoL a couple sets ago? Or did LaF ceasefire pretty soon after the FS?

It happened a bit too recently for you to try to rewrite history. At least give it a year before you completely revise history to suit your bullfluff.

trumper Game profile

May 16th 2012, 13:56:03

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Prove to me that those players in E:2025 were benefitting from others accessing the game's backend database, then we'll talk.

So you won't tell me what levels of cheating by alliance heads merit what response. Just that you know that this response is appropriate for this situation. Sort of like the Supreme Court know it when you see it standard? Ahh, how delightful.

Now, what happens if we find out an Evo player unwittingly benefited from the same situation. Does this person now suffer the same fate vis-a-vis the guilt by association standard?

Right, there is no standard except for that created by the administrators of the game. The rest is politics. You may not want to admit it, but it's the sad truth.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 16th 2012, 15:21:27

mdemon; Look at all the replies in your thread. I bet you never knew you were so popular!

BattleKJ Game profile

May 17th 2012, 1:51:43

4e4a495144bcfacdf8a1f56d7bb40fbc1 (#1166)

RIP MischiefDemon.

Maybe now you can quit, or are you restarting again? =)

Mr Charcoal Game profile

May 17th 2012, 6:25:46

This thread can be chalked up to a very simple fact. EE is a game. When a game is no longer fun, you leave the game.

I can't believe how many of you are freaking about this entire situation. I guarentee that LafGate will literally be responsible for the death of AT LEAST 3 earthers due to stroke or cardiac failure in the future.

Some of you need to need to take a deep breathe and maybe even a few nights off from AT / EE.

I think many of you forget that there is life outside of EE.

Try it guys, I promise the fresh air will do you good.
Originally posted by NOW3P:
Religion is like a penis - it's perfectly fine to have one, but you're best served not whipping it out in public and waving it in people's faces.

dagga Game profile

May 17th 2012, 6:51:34

Originally posted by Rockman:
Laf brough into this game the concept of "war for land" which is grotesque. A lot of people left because they were forced to war and after the tagkill they were farms for 20-30 days.

Is that what Laf did to SoL a couple sets ago? Or did LaF ceasefire pretty soon after the FS?

It happened a bit too recently for you to try to rewrite history. At least give it a year before you completely revise history to suit your bullfluff.

You're sort of right Rockman. But not really.

LaF started the most gutless war of all time in the reset you speak of, no rhyme or reason apart from destroying SOL's membership base and using the farmland. They refused a ceasefire, unless SOL changed it's retal policy. LaF would only ceasefire with SOL (an alliance who had been gangbanged and targeted for several resets) if they changed their land:land policy to one that suited LaF. Under tremendous pressure to give SOL membership a breather, Makinso agreed to change the policy.

There was no good guy act from LaF here. This was hanlong at his most manipulative, disgusting best. There are some things LaF leadership can't keep passing off as the work of hanlong - and these sort of acts are some of them.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Pain Game profile

May 17th 2012, 7:08:52

Pain go fluff a sheep or something.

IF you are stupid enough not to understand what i peacefully explain - stay away and mind your own business.

fluffing trolls!

http://forums.earthempires.com/...;z=dear-universal-mom-dad

Freaking same idiot ...

calling me stupid yet youre the one who makes retarded incoherent posts, about a history you werent even around to witness and clearly have no knowledge of. YOU can go fluff yourself, retard.

i dont understand why SOL allows you to even post. they already have a mouthpiece on AT (dagga) but at least he knows what hes talking about most of the time.

Alin Game profile

May 17th 2012, 7:47:22

fluff off. You are a lammer!

Dragonlance Game profile

May 17th 2012, 9:05:30

any laffer that quits because of 1 set of self inflicted death, is a fluffing pathetic human being.

Laf tacetly supported the large scale multi operations run against multiple alliances in 2025, that involved years of reset after reset death for various people. I know people that died 14 times in 1 set fighting bots run by people that were associated with, and at times played in Laf.

truly sad.

Dragonlance Game profile

May 17th 2012, 9:06:22

however if you are quitting because you find the game boring, or have trouble finding time/interest in playing, then that is ok:p

Kumander Otbol

May 17th 2012, 10:23:29

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
however if you are quitting because you find the game boring, or have trouble finding time/interest in playing, then that is ok:p

+1
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

NukEvil Game profile

May 17th 2012, 12:05:17

Originally posted by trumper:
So you won't tell me what levels of cheating by alliance heads merit what response. Just that you know that this response is appropriate for this situation. Sort of like the Supreme Court know it when you see it standard? Ahh, how delightful.

Now, what happens if we find out an Evo player unwittingly benefited from the same situation. Does this person now suffer the same fate vis-a-vis the guilt by association standard?

Right, there is no standard except for that created by the administrators of the game. The rest is politics. You may not want to admit it, but it's the sad truth.

And the sad part of the sad truth is that, during most of E:2025, the administrator(s) of the game were NOWHERE TO BE FOUND whenever most of the cheating was going on in the game. If Mehul or Blake (or whatever the other dude's name is) would have cared enough to delete the thousands of multis/bots run by RD and others plaguing the 1a server, there would have been no need for a UM/Council server. There would have been no need for the dozen or so alliances that actually stood up to the bots and multis to be crushed out of existence.

So, really, what kind of response is expected and what kind of response is required hold NO water when it comes to E:2025. Especially since ALL of the cheating that went on back then was actually confined inside the game itself. So stop trying to argue about something you obviously are ignorant about.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Rockman Game profile

May 17th 2012, 13:32:28

Originally posted by dagga:
Originally posted by Rockman:

You're sort of right Rockman. But not really.

LaF started the most gutless war of all time in the reset you speak of, no rhyme or reason apart from destroying SOL's membership base and using the farmland. They refused a ceasefire, unless SOL changed it's retal policy. LaF would only ceasefire with SOL (an alliance who had been gangbanged and targeted for several resets) if they changed their land:land policy to one that suited LaF. Under tremendous pressure to give SOL membership a breather, Makinso agreed to change the policy.

There was no good guy act from LaF here. This was hanlong at his most manipulative, disgusting best. There are some things LaF leadership can't keep passing off as the work of hanlong - and these sort of acts are some of them.

Most gutless war of all time? You must not know anything about SoL's history...

trumper Game profile

May 17th 2012, 13:49:14

And the sad part of the sad truth is that, during most of E:2025, the administrator(s) of the game were NOWHERE TO BE FOUND whenever most of the cheating was going on in the game. If Mehul or Blake (or whatever the other dude's name is) would have cared enough to delete the thousands of multis/bots run by RD and others plaguing the 1a server, there would have been no need for a UM/Council server. There would have been no need for the dozen or so alliances that actually stood up to the bots and multis to be crushed out of existence.

So, really, what kind of response is expected and what kind of response is required hold NO water when it comes to E:2025. Especially since ALL of the cheating that went on back then was actually confined inside the game itself. So stop trying to argue about something you obviously are ignorant about.

"Actually stood up to the bots and multies." I had my country killed and suicided on for reporting those very multies and bots on the moderator forums because some people had even cheated far enough to see the mod forums. Cheating was relegated to ingame and if you think that then you're woefully naive.

But none of that detracts from my overarching point that we're drawing cheating lines in the sand for political reasons. I don't care how much you hate Laf. Some of them cheated and should be punished, but by not all of them. When we have a game that can't come within 1/20th of the size it was before is when shouldn't be chaseing away a couple dozen players. It's the mentality that you got an infection in the toe so chop off the entire leg, it's ridiculous and blatantly politicla.

You don't have to acknowledge the political aspect of it. I get that you want to be seen holding some fictional moral highground. That's fine. Maintain the bravado publicly, but in private work for a real solution that doesn't chase away a large number of clean players. Do what's right behind the scenes.

MADMARK Game profile

May 17th 2012, 15:16:53

Originally posted by anoniem:
Originally posted by mdemon:
Just a silly Lafer that tried to put up fight despite knowing we (Laf) had no chance of winning it. It was fun, and my time here on earth is up, and now it's back to retirement.
Hope SOL, MD, EVO, and company will gain much needed satisfaction from the outcome of this set and future ones. I don't hate anyone of ya, since you really didn't do much to me other than punish me for what two individuals did.
Oh yea, I'm also quitting express too, so I won't have the temptation of returning to Earth's Empires.
Thanks and sorry to those that I offended with my comments, attacks (although most of the time, I tried to play explorer, and not put that many hits during war), and also for the actions of my TC and Hanlong.
Oh yea, Screw you SS and Eugene!!! You guys were fluffs while I was in laf.

that is all :)

No, you were gang banged because ALL 94 of members did the same to several alliances over the span of 1-1.5 years, while being led by a piece of fluff cheater.

You reap what you sow. Clearly, you didn't mind dishing out gang bangs and farming alliances for weeks on end, but as soon as the shoe's on the other foot (for all of ONE WEEK) the LaF babies who profited from cheating get going. Remember, you FSed SOL this set. Nobody was interested in warring LaF this set, but you created all the problems yourselves. It wasn't just hanlong saying we should FS x, y or z. It was your ENTIRE leadership, therefore they will be held accountable for having hlw as don and for all the gang bangs you've done.

P.S. I will agree with you that SS and eugene are fluffs. In fact, you were too kind with your words!

MADMARK Game profile

May 17th 2012, 15:18:49

+1 anoniem

Except for the PS part as i dont know who those individuals are :P

NukEvil Game profile

May 17th 2012, 17:00:58

"Actually stood up to the bots and multies." I had my country killed and suicided on for reporting those very multies and bots on the moderator forums because some people had even cheated far enough to see the mod forums. Cheating was relegated to ingame and if you think that then you're woefully naive.

But none of that detracts from my overarching point that we're drawing cheating lines in the sand for political reasons. I don't care how much you hate Laf. Some of them cheated and should be punished, but by not all of them. When we have a game that can't come within 1/20th of the size it was before is when shouldn't be chaseing away a couple dozen players. It's the mentality that you got an infection in the toe so chop off the entire leg, it's ridiculous and blatantly politicla.

You don't have to acknowledge the political aspect of it. I get that you want to be seen holding some fictional moral highground. That's fine. Maintain the bravado publicly, but in private work for a real solution that doesn't chase away a large number of clean players. Do what's right behind the scenes.

Ok. I'll acknowledge the fact that someone had unauthorized access to the mod forums. I'll also acknowledge that servers outside the game had been hacked as well (Gamerstown, MacDamon's cheat detection service, EarthStats (sort of) etc). I had forgotten about those.

Still, what makes the current gangbang against LaF so different from, say, the Big6 against Elitez or Coalition X vs RD? Other than the fact that there were several thousand more countries playing back then. Is it the fact that in this case, only 2 people were involved? Back then, it only took ONE person to run a hundred bots. What about SOL's FS on NA when its leader was marginally involved in the LaE cheating scandal on FFA a couple years ago?

BTW, IIRC, I've never denied the political aspect of it. I have no moral high ground to stand on, being I'm not participating in this fight. I'm just saying, political or not, some of the community has decided to hit the reset button on LaF's recent accomplishments. And, looking at Big6, SOL vs. NA, and other events in history, this has happened before, and will happen again.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

trumper Game profile

May 17th 2012, 17:42:48

Ok. I'll acknowledge the fact that someone had unauthorized access to the mod forums. I'll also acknowledge that servers outside the game had been hacked as well (Gamerstown, MacDamon's cheat detection service, EarthStats (sort of) etc). I had forgotten about those.

Still, what makes the current gangbang against LaF so different from, say, the Big6 against Elitez or Coalition X vs RD? Other than the fact that there were several thousand more countries playing back then. Is it the fact that in this case, only 2 people were involved? Back then, it only took ONE person to run a hundred bots. What about SOL's FS on NA when its leader was marginally involved in the LaE cheating scandal on FFA a couple years ago?

BTW, IIRC, I've never denied the political aspect of it. I have no moral high ground to stand on, being I'm not participating in this fight. I'm just saying, political or not, some of the community has decided to hit the reset button on LaF's recent accomplishments. And, looking at Big6, SOL vs. NA, and other events in history, this has happened before, and will happen again.

You answered your own quesiton about what makes it different. Cheaters are caught and dealt with by EE's game admins. It's a big difference. Ergo any decision afterward is purely political, which, yes, to your credit you did not disagree with.

Back then none us wanted to fight cheaters and did so as a last resort because the game administration wasn't fixing the problems. It's different now. So when folks gang up on them under the pretense of cheating, it's hard not to call them out on it. If they want to war them because they don't like them then by all means do so and say so.

Bobs Your Uncle Game profile

May 17th 2012, 19:14:43

Just take your bat and ball and go home...We don't need to know your pathetic reasons.

locket Game profile

May 17th 2012, 20:09:18

Elitez and RD were on a much bigger scale than Laf is dude, considering that every player in RD was a cheater. Oh and lots of people did not support Sol killing NA. I didn't. Look what it did to them. They were huge and then went down to almost non-existent.

Pain Game profile

May 17th 2012, 20:14:49

RD has never cheated. stop spreading lies locket.

locket Game profile

May 18th 2012, 0:09:41

Originally posted by Pain:
RD has never cheated. stop spreading lies locket.

Apologies!

Thomas Game profile

May 24th 2012, 1:37:00

bye

ld Game profile

May 24th 2012, 23:02:14

Love you Thomas!