Verified:

Collzaboration Game profile

May 12th 2012, 9:59:28

judge me say and think what you want!!!!!!!! I KNOW THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!

Kumander Otbol

May 12th 2012, 10:00:18

ah. okies. lol. i have difficulty reading between the lines that's why i asked. my bad.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

May 12th 2012, 10:01:02

TAKE CARE ARSEHOLES I NO LONGER HAVE A NEED TO DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! WITH FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 12th 2012, 10:01:51

WELL KUMANDER MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES WHICH IS WHY MOST IVE SEEN HERE HAVE TO ASK.......... SORRY IF YOUR ONE OF THEM :P

May 12th 2012, 10:03:47

ALSO THE REASONS WHY I NORMALLY DO NOT POST ON HERE BUT FELT I NEEDED BECAUSE I WAS JUDGED BUT STILL THEY DO NOT HAVE A CLUE........ NOT MY FAULT MOST HERE CAN NOT INTERPRET THINGS AND YOU JUST PROVED PART OF MY POINT......... HOW CAN SOMEONE WITH HALF A BRAIN LISTEN TO SOMEONE THAT HAS ONE....... AND ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND?

locket Game profile

May 12th 2012, 10:04:23

Originally posted by Collzaboration:
WELL KUMANDER MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES WHICH IS WHY MOST IVE SEEN HERE HAVE TO ASK.......... SORRY IF YOUR ONE OF THEM :P

I'll buy you a new keyboard if you allow me to remove the caps lock button from it

May 12th 2012, 10:04:38

SO COME ON FLAME ON????

locket Game profile

May 12th 2012, 10:05:47

SO COME ON FLAME ON????

Are you the human torch? Aka Johnny Storm?

May 12th 2012, 10:05:49

Originally posted by locket:

I'll buy you a new keyboard if you allow me to remove the caps lock button from it

If you need a keyboard just for that then you are lost without a clue? I have 5 you can have one. What is your mailing address?

locket Game profile

May 12th 2012, 10:07:38

If you need a keyboard just for that then you are lost without a clue? I have 5 you can have one. What is your mailing address?

You did not read it correctly mister Torch. Is that how you wish to be referred to from now on? I could go with Sir Torch also but that feels a bit formal...

May 12th 2012, 10:08:58

Also if you think i need a new one to remove the cap locks........ again I have at least 5 shall you choose which one im to use????????????????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

May 12th 2012, 10:10:20

Yes I realized that smartie :P but is that the best you can some up against me with all ive said?????? hmmmmmmmmmmmm caps and keyboard problem???????????? none of you can come up with a better come back against what i have posted?

locket Game profile

May 12th 2012, 10:10:28

Also if you think i need a new one to remove the cap locks........ again I have at least 5 shall you choose which one im to use????????????????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

I think you would do a better job of that than I would Sir Torch. Do you require so many keyboards because you often ignite them by accident? I think that is good planning.

May 12th 2012, 10:12:18

Well with that said I feel for all of you if thats the best you can come up with take care.......

May 12th 2012, 10:13:22

I think you would do a better job of that than I would Sir Torch. Do you require so many keyboards because you often ignite them by accident? I think that is good planning.

Again if thats the best you can come up with you are an insult to my intelligence and I feel sorry for those that actually care about this game.

locket Game profile

May 12th 2012, 10:13:46

Well with that said I feel for all of you if thats the best you can come up with take care.......

You typed out your catch phrase man.. you outed yourself...not my fault EE now knows you are a super hero.

Anonymous

May 12th 2012, 10:19:27

Whoa! You mad.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 12th 2012, 10:41:04

madcap. :-P
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

ZIP Game profile

May 12th 2012, 12:25:49

Dude i want to be that streach guy- then i can get myself a beer and stay sitting watching tv
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

lostmonk Game profile

May 12th 2012, 16:08:42

Jayr and Darkling....ahhhhh, birds of a feather and such....
Done.

JanPaul

May 12th 2012, 17:58:18

bonus

Pain Game profile

May 12th 2012, 18:07:53

LOL this is the guy that got TIE FSed?

this is why alliances should not be so desperate for membership and just allow anyone to join.
Your mother is a nice woman

Chadius Game profile

May 12th 2012, 18:11:24

Darkling: use more punctuation. Holy crap.
LAF

iScode Game profile

May 13th 2012, 0:07:01

ummmm you hhave an iq of 140...

bahahahahaha and i have a 14 inch fluff.

dreams are free mate.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 0:26:12

Those that have 14" fluffs or any IQ above 60 don't feel the need to brag about them.

It reminds me of a story an old man told me as I was penis pogo sticking to the mailbox to pick up my mensa newsletter and all the checks in the mail. See I had forgotten my stick to beat off all the women that attempt to ambush me so as they may birth my male sons. Anyways, the old man told me a story, but being my personal assistants, butlers, maids, guards, and slaves were all around me he was too far for me to hear.

By the time my closest advisers got the story from the outer ring it was so jumbled and unintelligible that it was nonsense.

Who ever iScode is talking about claiming 140IQ, you are the story and we all are penis pogo sticking around living it up on the high society.

Or something like that. I don't know.

CC Game profile

May 13th 2012, 0:47:42

darkling got booted out in his first recent set to evo...
Canterbury Crusader (CC)
Evolution

Chadius Game profile

May 13th 2012, 1:13:23

Anonymous that hurt my brain. lol
LAF

Junky Game profile

May 13th 2012, 1:20:43

is this how my posts look when I type... if so, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry... sept when talking to LaF... I'm not sorry.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

iScode Game profile

May 13th 2012, 1:36:35

Originally posted by Anonymous:
Those that have 14" fluffs or any IQ above 60 don't feel the need to brag about them.

It reminds me of a story an old man told me as I was penis pogo sticking to the mailbox to pick up my mensa newsletter and all the checks in the mail. See I had forgotten my stick to beat off all the women that attempt to ambush me so as they may birth my male sons. Anyways, the old man told me a story, but being my personal assistants, butlers, maids, guards, and slaves were all around me he was too far for me to hear.

By the time my closest advisers got the story from the outer ring it was so jumbled and unintelligible that it was nonsense.

Who ever iScode is talking about claiming 140IQ, you are the story and we all are penis pogo sticking around living it up on the high society.

Or something like that. I don't know.

It ws darkling claiming he had of a iq of 140, not me...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 2:48:36

Yeah, I knew it wasn't you. My story still applies, or it doesn't I don't know.

"Who ever iScode is talking about claiming 140IQ, you are the story and we all are penis pogo sticking around living it up on the high society."

Meaning who you were referring to. Which this darkling isn't the first who has claimed it. Someone mike, that teamhunter guy, jj something, that other guy that is friends with jj, and about a dozen others.

Devestation Game profile

May 13th 2012, 3:06:34

YES DARKLING HAS SPOKEN WHAT HE ACTUALLY THINKS OF ALL OF YOU AND YOU CAN TROLL ALL YOU WANT ABOUT IT..........GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE WORST TRASH AND SET OF PEOPLE ALL I EVER KNEW OF EVEN MORE SO THAN MY OWN FAMILY!!!!!!!! TROLL SPEAK :p I EXPECT IT TO BE SHOWN JUST HOW MUCH YOU CAN SAY AND TRASH TALK YOU CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT PROVES MY POINT EVEN MORE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, remember when you offered me dubious pictures of your own daughter? fluff off.

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 3:09:00

Originally posted by Devestation:
YES DARKLING HAS SPOKEN WHAT HE ACTUALLY THINKS OF ALL OF YOU AND YOU CAN TROLL ALL YOU WANT ABOUT IT..........GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE WORST TRASH AND SET OF PEOPLE ALL I EVER KNEW OF EVEN MORE SO THAN MY OWN FAMILY!!!!!!!! TROLL SPEAK :p I EXPECT IT TO BE SHOWN JUST HOW MUCH YOU CAN SAY AND TRASH TALK YOU CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT PROVES MY POINT EVEN MORE SO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK AND GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, remember when you offered me dubious pictures of your own daughter? fluff off.

Wait a second here, what is this?

iScode Game profile

May 13th 2012, 3:27:50

oh my bad, its too early in the morning.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2012, 8:12:27

Originally posted by iScode:

when in EC, i joined tie under a fake name, suicided on your allies and when you couldnt kill me your rd leaders got ladygrizz, another rd memeber to delete me even though i wasnt cheating, what is honourable about that??

umm what? ladygrizz, another rd memeber?

you want to rethink that?
👽

iScode Game profile

May 13th 2012, 8:28:00

nope not at all.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

May 13th 2012, 8:53:25

Originally posted by iScode:
nope not at all.

you need some learnin' son
👽

iScode Game profile

May 13th 2012, 9:49:00

it sounds like you need some 'learnin' lol...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Alin Game profile

May 13th 2012, 9:51:20

this thread went south ...

Anonymous

May 13th 2012, 10:01:33

I still am impressed, an iMag wardec that made it 4 pages and did not feature female breasts.

Sifos Game profile

May 13th 2012, 13:44:00

I think this thread proves that we won.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Jofel Game profile

May 13th 2012, 21:43:43

iScode, if you want to attack LadyGrizz do it open and transparent, like a man. Bring out the accusation, the proof and open the debate. And do it in it's own thread instead of, like a coward, hiding it in another topic.

In advance I will state the following: my trust in LadyGrizz is immense. I have met her in real life years ago for a few months and she is the most kind person with a lovely family. She has earned my trust in this game and in real life.
If you, iScode, can proof beyond a doubt that she played for RD, I will quit The Monsters and Earth Empires for ever. But if you can not, then I want you to quit Earth Empires for ever.

Deal mister?
Join The Monsters in their struggle for peace, love and understanding:
http://www.boxcarhosting.net

Soviet Game profile

May 13th 2012, 22:31:18

I love this war.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

iTarl Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:00:31

Mr in refering to iScode is an incorrect way to use those two particular letters, the M and the r

iScode Game profile

May 14th 2012, 0:54:55

Originally posted by Jofel:
iScode, if you want to attack LadyGrizz do it open and transparent, like a man. Bring out the accusation, the proof and open the debate. And do it in it's own thread instead of, like a coward, hiding it in another topic.

In advance I will state the following: my trust in LadyGrizz is immense. I have met her in real life years ago for a few months and she is the most kind person with a lovely family. She has earned my trust in this game and in real life.
If you, iScode, can proof beyond a doubt that she played for RD, I will quit The Monsters and Earth Empires for ever. But if you can not, then I want you to quit Earth Empires for ever.

Deal mister?

lol no deal, i have quit this game once because of her, it wont happen again. I have not seen her deny the accusations?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

May 14th 2012, 18:37:50

Originally posted by Devestation:

LAST I CHECKED I NEVER HAD A DAUGHTER OR CHILD FOR THAT MATTER BACK TO YOUR DRAWING BOARD?

Jofel Game profile

May 14th 2012, 21:07:10

" I have not seen her deny the accusations?"

Neither have I... and neither would I as there is no need to deny anything. Lack of denying anything is not evidence of someone's guilt. Neither is denying accusations evidence of someone's innocence.

So, you're just accusing one of the oldest, most respected players in this game without any evidence? What a bs iScode... what a bs.
Join The Monsters in their struggle for peace, love and understanding:
http://www.boxcarhosting.net

iScode Game profile

May 15th 2012, 9:58:53

most respected? by who?

The fact she deleted me for no reason because i embarrassed poor old tie shows how dirty she is.

face it, the woman your obsessed with is a no good dirty cheat.

oohhhh dont like the truth, cry me a river.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 15th 2012, 12:21:20

my understanding was that someone else was also playing a country from Scode's IP.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

iScode Game profile

May 15th 2012, 12:30:36

your understanding was incorrect, it was later proven to be fabricated.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Drow Game profile

May 15th 2012, 12:36:01

ok darkling, back on your meds.
you've been a pain in the arse to pretty much every clan in E:2025/EE since you joined the game. if you are really going, then thank god. clans won't have to die because you decided to do whatever the hell you want.

Paradigm President of failed speeling