Verified:

Reckless Game profile

May 8th 2012, 23:00:14

They were so tight and close allies...what happen?

elvesrus

May 8th 2012, 23:03:01

the shadow knows
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

May 8th 2012, 23:06:29

they have a sense of humor and are too busy laughing at the moment.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 8th 2012, 23:20:07

Why would you defend cheating>?

Zahc Game profile

May 8th 2012, 23:20:35

Maybe laf is willing to take their beating
llort orp s`fos

hawkeyee Game profile

May 8th 2012, 23:30:35

Probably because LaF recognizes that they need to at least stand up at take one gang banging on their own. I'm hopeful that if MD/SOL/Evo et al. decide to continue the gang bang next set LaF will have have allies practically forcing their way to their defence. SoF joining now would result in a loss for MD/SOL/Evo and there's no way that they would be satisfied and discontinue next set. At least if LaF allow themselves to get gang banged this set there's a chance that the others will be satisfied.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

hawkeyee Game profile

May 8th 2012, 23:31:13

Why? Is PDM hoping SoF jumps in so you guys can join the fun as well? Bring on the server wars?
Minister
The Omega

archaic Game profile

May 8th 2012, 23:44:54

Laf has not called in allies, its as simple as that. Why does everything have to be complicated, Laf knew this was coming and they are taking it standing up in hopes that it won't have to be perpetually repeated.

A little advice Laf, winning (which it appears you are still doing) is probably not helping with the humble stoicism. This might be a good time for a soccer flop.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

hawkeyee Game profile

May 8th 2012, 23:53:26

LaF shouldn't take a flop. Don't call in allies, but don't give up either. If MD/SOL/Evo can't beat the, 3v1 then they don't deserve to win.
Minister
The Omega

Anonymous

May 9th 2012, 0:02:04

ROFL why should they lose on purpose?
That is one of if not the stupidest things I have ever seen.

These alliances want to bully LaF, let them earn it by winning the war. If they can't win with that kind of numbers advantage, then who cares what they think.

In addition I think it is so obvious that SoL, MD, and Evo are only attacking for political advantage rather than outrage that LaF not only should call in allies but allies should come in with out asking.

Edited By: Anonymous on May 9th 2012, 0:08:13
See Original Post

fazer Game profile

May 9th 2012, 0:17:35

Cheating or no cheating, LaF are doing something right if they can take on 3 powerhouses such as SoL, MD and EVO and still win? I'm pissed off, Han spent some of his life taking public moral ground with me, so I was hoping LaF would get back some of the raping they've done on us. Grr

- -

Fazer - MGP

"if somethings not fun, why do it?"

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=MGP

dagga Game profile

May 9th 2012, 0:29:41

LOL, by what measure are LaF winning? They'll be tagkilled in 10 days
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Anonymous

May 9th 2012, 0:31:45

fazer, don't blame your obvious deletions on anything but yourself.

You guys were mass deleted at least 2 times, spin it how you want to, but for such a small alliance that looks pretty bad.

You have no right to fluff on any door step but your own until you at least go a couple of years without deletions, and even then you will do better to keep your mouth shut.

Just because Hlw got caught doesn't mean you aren't still cheaters. In fact haven't you had mass deletions as recently as this set?

In your case you should practice silence, because LaF's situation was 2 out of 90... You on the other hand are some ridiculous average like 10 out of 15. You still have rape incoming.

Kyatoru Game profile

May 9th 2012, 0:34:12

Originally posted by Anonymous:
...SoL, MD, and Evo are only attacking for political...

+Kya

BattleKJ Game profile

May 9th 2012, 0:38:25

LOL.... LaF losing on purpose is the funniest thing I've seen suggested on these forums ever.

Please stop stonewalling us Xinhuan you're not helping the cause!

madjsp Game profile

May 9th 2012, 0:45:32

ROFL why should they lose on purpose?
That is one of if not the stupidest things I have ever seen.

These alliances want to bully LaF, let them earn it by winning the war. If they can't win with that kind of numbers advantage, then who cares what they think.

In addition I think it is so obvious that SoL, MD, and Evo are only attacking for political advantage rather than outrage that LaF not only should call in allies but allies should come in with out asking.

Bully LaF? I'm pretty sure these alliances have been hurt because of cheating done by LaF. Whether it is two people or not, the whole alliance looks bad.

-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war

maverickmd Game profile

May 9th 2012, 0:46:01

I have a couple years without deletion.... Like I think it spans 14 years....

Xinhuan Game profile

May 9th 2012, 0:50:36

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
LOL.... LaF losing on purpose is the funniest thing I've seen suggested on these forums ever.

Please, continue to attack me!

fazer Game profile

May 9th 2012, 1:01:26

Anony you have no idea what you are talking about. The issues we had with Multies in the alliance have been kicked and they tagged jumped an good riddance to them.

This set we have had no trouble and this is how it will stay. Cheating is never ok, but there is a difference between running two countries and hacking the game. Neither okay, but one has a far negative impact and has affected the entire server.

- -

Fazer - MGP

Anonymous

May 9th 2012, 1:05:24

Originally posted by madjsp:

Bully LaF? I'm pretty sure these alliances have been hurt because of cheating done by LaF. Whether it is two people or not, the whole alliance looks bad.

Cheating is a pointless and bullfluff argument. Cheating is bad, don't get be wrong. However the cheating done had 0 effect and indeed may have not even began yet when LaF stomped Evo the first time, The same for time 2.

LaF has stomped SoL several times, the first time I was there, and the only intel that was used was how SoL had started up every set for the last few years.

So sides outing the treachery of their ally MD and knowing their FS date, I don't see how any of that knowledge effected the outcome of anything. If you think that anyone in LaF didn't know MD were going to FS last set, you are dead wrong. MD did this years ago and in the end LaF disbanded them. Knowing the date helped of course and an unfair advantage but what it's not is an outcome altering advantage. MD couldn't even dent LaF this set with the FS and LaF not knowing when they would FS, do you really think they had any chance last set either?

So let's cut bullfluff. 2 people cheated, they did wrong and paid by not playing in LaF or the game again. This whole thing started from SoL bullying netters. Then Evo, SoL, and their kitchen sink tried to bully LaF directly and failed. Then LaF paid some revenge to Evo for the immense amount of fluff their Head Fr and Head of War talk.

Don't blame LaF because Evo talked it's way into a war and got stomped and it's members all fled. So because your members aren't dedicated you can get away with doing or saying whatever you want in this game?

Maybe I missed it? Where exactly was LaF bullying someone? Did they FS Monsters or ICN or something while I wasn't looking?

Originally posted by maverickmd:
I have a couple years without deletion.... Like I think it spans 14 years....

If only MD always was so cautious about cheating. If only MD would stop backstabbing allies. If only MD would get rid of Arsehole maybe they would be likeable. I am guessing 5 sets before he gets caught red handed into something less than legit. MD I am sure will be singing a different tune then.

BattleKJ Game profile

May 9th 2012, 1:07:31

Originally posted by Xinhuan:

LOL, we are devoted to the cause of killing you!

Anonymous

May 9th 2012, 1:11:44

Originally posted by fazer:
Anony you have no idea what you are talking about. The issues we had with Multies in the alliance have been kicked and they tagged jumped an good riddance to them.

This set we have had no trouble and this is how it will stay. Cheating is never ok, but there is a difference between running two countries and hacking the game. Neither okay, but one has a far negative impact and has affected the entire server.

One is a new and far more dangerous way of cheating and perhaps it had more impact because half the server was at war with LaF and friends.

However don't minimize your alliance is cheating scum, I consider several mass deletions in a small alliance much more telling about that alliance than 2 people abusing exploits to gain intel.

LaF until proven otherwise is guilty of not asking enough questions of their leader, nothing more. I don't think anyone there would have knowingly allowed Hanlong to do what he was doing. Thus far Martian and the Admin Staff has backed up that belief.

Your alliance is guilty of cheating outright. Last set what was it 10 deletions out of 15? So a majority of your alliance caught cheating?

locket Game profile

May 9th 2012, 1:21:02

Originally posted by fazer:

One is a new and far more dangerous way of cheating and perhaps it had more impact because half the server was at war with LaF and friends.

However don't minimize your alliance is cheating scum, I consider several mass deletions in a small alliance much more telling about that alliance than 2 people abusing exploits to gain intel.

LaF until proven otherwise is guilty of not asking enough questions of their leader, nothing more. I don't think anyone there would have knowingly allowed Hanlong to do what he was doing. Thus far Martian and the Admin Staff has backed up that belief.

Your alliance is guilty of cheating outright. Last set what was it 10 deletions out of 15? So a majority of your alliance caught cheating?

Eh with plenty of possible new players that fluff can happen. I say give them one more shot. Hopefully he works hard to prove they aren't cheating.

Deerhunter Game profile

May 9th 2012, 1:25:53

Originally posted by Reckless:
They were so tight and close allies...what happen?

A better question would be why WOULD SOF help LAF. Knowing that SOF too was spied on and played like the rest of us i wonder why they have not declared on LAF too. However, it goes beyond my brief to speculate why good alliances make bad decisions.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

May 9th 2012, 1:29:11

Originally posted by archaic:
Laf has not called in allies, its as simple as that. Why does everything have to be complicated, Laf knew this was coming and they are taking it standing up in hopes that it won't have to be perpetually repeated.

A little advice Laf, winning (which it appears you are still doing) is probably not helping with the humble stoicism. This might be a good time for a soccer flop.

To say LAF is winning is like saying the Germans were winning. True, their military was stronger at the start but once the troops in the allis side got moving there is no stopping them. Yes, the #s will play their part and in due time LAF will be tagg killed. I do not doubt this at all.
I shall fear no retals,

fazer Game profile

May 9th 2012, 1:38:10

Sorry It wasn't an official statement that LaF was winning I just read a previous post, and last time I checked ee stats had more kills? But that was 24+ hours ago.
- -

Fazer - MGP

archaic Game profile

May 9th 2012, 1:48:19

Oh, they're going to lose, no doubt about it - but certainly the one at a time FS after the previous guys get whacked is making for a long war and Laf will feel victorious in house.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

dagga Game profile

May 9th 2012, 1:50:17

Anonymous is a little germ otherwise known as Symac.

He's too 'fraidy cat to spread his rubbish with his own name.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Anonymous

May 9th 2012, 2:01:56

Originally posted by locket:

Eh with plenty of possible new players that fluff can happen. I say give them one more shot. Hopefully he works hard to prove they aren't cheating.

I am certainly not condemning the attempt to start a legitimate alliance. Though they already have 2 strikes.

However comparing apples and oranges and declaring his apples not as acidic isn't doing his alliance any favors. He should sit there and quietly hope the stank goes away and no more deletions follow.

Originally posted by dagga:
Anonymous is a little germ otherwise known as Symac.

He's too 'fraidy cat to spread his rubbish with his own name.

If everyone is so sure who I am, then how am I hiding or not spreading my "rubbish" with my own name?

No matter who I am, I can spread as much "rubbish" as I like. Lord knows you have been spreading your absolute bullfluff for long enough.

Even if what I say has biased, at least it is built off of some facts. Most of what you say is just completely wrong, and when you do tell the truth most of the time I just have to imagine your alliance leaders weeping and asking why you would say that fluff on AT.

En4cer85

May 9th 2012, 2:08:47

don't worry guys spirits are still high in the laf house.. we have accepted that this set we are going to go down, and are happy with the fact that its going to take so many people to do it :)

BTW laf's allies are chomping at the bit to help but aren't becuase they have been asked not to.

Kumander Otbol

May 9th 2012, 8:42:48

Originally posted by En4cer85:
BTW laf's allies are chomping at the bit to help but aren't becuase they have been asked not to.

LaF just want to take the fun for themselves. :( kill em! lol.
Originally posted by cypress:
no reason to start slacking just because they are getting FA

fluff them....we'll steamroll them even with the FA they are getting

Jiman Game profile

May 9th 2012, 8:52:56

Must not read AT.

AT will kill me.

Must not read AT.

AT will kill me.

Kumander Otbol

May 9th 2012, 8:58:37

Originally posted by Jiman:
Must not read AT.

AT will kill me.

Must not read AT.

AT will kill me.

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
AT is more fun than the game!

Murf Game profile

May 9th 2012, 9:03:55

If I was Pdm I wouldn't be mentioning SOF on the forums, look what happened earlier in the set due to posts during the war from last set. We have 70+ players just looking an excuse to kill someone, please give us one

sleepy Game profile

May 9th 2012, 10:05:54

bonus!

miniii Game profile

May 9th 2012, 10:14:36

Originally posted by Xinhuan:

+1 bonus
LOL, we are devoted to the cause of killing you!

En4cer85

May 9th 2012, 10:30:44

come on Jiman AT is not Terminal :P

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2012, 10:52:17

We're just taking notes on the side line, LaF seems to be holding their own against 4 alliances anyway making you guys look like jokes, pathetic gang bang if you ask me.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

anoniem Game profile

May 9th 2012, 11:14:58

hmm.. i guess MD/EVO should have FSed at the same time, so we could demoralise LaF even further?

fluff fluff... im sounding like son goku/hanlong in the "let's fluff with sol/md/evo" pre-reset chat :)

lol jk :P
re(ally)tired

Kumander Otbol

May 9th 2012, 11:16:35

Originally posted by anoniem:
hmm.. i guess MD/EVO should have FSed at the same time, so we could demoralise LaF even further?

i doubt if that would be the outcome. we can't possibly know unless you make it happen. ;)

Deerhunter Game profile

May 9th 2012, 12:40:48

Originally posted by TaSk1:
We're just taking notes on the side line, LaF seems to be holding their own against 4 alliances anyway making you guys look like jokes, pathetic gang bang if you ask me.

So, you think they will be holding their own in another week? Say they will be winning in another week so i can rub your butt crusted nose in it.
I shall fear no retals,

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2012, 12:47:32

fluff fluff... im sounding like son goku/hanlong in the "let's fluff with sol/md/evo" pre-reset chat :)

I don't think you demoralized LaF at all, this gang bang has just war hardened them, far as the rest of us not in this gang bang is concerned han and turtle's gone the rest of the LaFers did nothing wrong, they've fought with honor for their alliance like real soldier's should and if any of the alliances in vovled went one vs one with LaF they know they'd get served. LaF will remember each and everyone one of you, the spawn of vengeance has been reborn again, such a beautiful site.

I can't wait for next set the lines have been drawn, a server war is coming! glorious game of ours.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2012, 12:49:13

Originally posted by Deerhunter:

So, you think they will be holding their own in another week? Say they will be winning in another week so i can rub your butt crusted nose in it.

mate your alliance is broken turned to rubble, pathetic site a bunch of restarts is all you are.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Deerhunter Game profile

May 9th 2012, 12:49:22

I don't think you demoralized LaF at all, this gang bang has just war hardened them, far as the rest of us not in this gang bang is concerned han and turtle's gone the rest of the LaFers did nothing wrong, they've fought with honor for their alliance like real soldier's should and if any of the alliances in vovled went one vs one with LaF they know they'd get served. LaF will remember each and everyone one of you, the spawn of vengeance has been reborn again, such a beautiful site.

I can't wait for next set the lines have been drawn, a server war is coming! glorious game of ours.

The last time i checked our goal was nto to demo anyone- we are going to KILL them all. I am pretty positive that barring vacations we will kill them all.
I shall fear no retals,

Kumander Otbol

May 9th 2012, 12:50:05

Originally posted by Deerhunter:

it would be a shame if all 4 combined can't take down LaF this week.

current status:
SOL (62) + MD (50) + Evo (43) + Rage (10) = 165
LaF (73)

Deerhunter Game profile

May 9th 2012, 12:53:02

you left out my cousin Larry. He is going to do a SOLO FS against LAF as well. He is just waiting for the latest fs to wear off so he can formally declare and FS them. He will turn the tide.

ALL PRAISE COUSIN LARRY!
I shall fear no retals,

anoniem Game profile

May 9th 2012, 12:57:51

it was a JOKE!! i even said joke at the end.

sheesh
re(ally)tired

Kumander Otbol

May 9th 2012, 12:57:53

+1 sweet

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

May 9th 2012, 13:01:21

a large bunch of rehab's if you ask me KO, except RAGE I love RAGE they should join SoF, I use to like SoL but they've not impressed me lately Maki must be getting old lacks his earlier brilliance, MD I hold in high regard's respectively can war and net admirable structure but choose the wrong side, EVO are still a bunch of weasels biggest rat's in EE they need to be obliterated,seriously, they do.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

tenshim0 Game profile

May 9th 2012, 13:07:15

bonus
Your forces invaded tiekoon (#447)!
They broke through the defender's defences!
They took:
30,503 Acres(31,175 Gained)
1395 Buildings(672 Destroyed)

Im MrB