Verified:

davidoss Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 20:58:28

Anon, you should probably cease using the alias and just come out with it. Or are you concerned about how this might affect LaF-Evo relations yet again? Just as they've started to be repaired...

LulzSec

Apr 24th 2012, 21:01:19

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
once again, I've only read the first third

Be quiet then. If you can't be bothered to read your own alliance's logs/plans, then why should any bother reading any of your posts on this thread?

Jiman Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:02:16

Yes thank you for ruining our plans to have a mutual war with Sof by denying us a unap so you could war us (as you were planning to hit us all set anyways).

Our plans with Laf was "Leave them alone we dont want to deal with them anymore."

Note: Rereading what was said Idk if hanlong was talking to MD or SOL. O well :O

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:03:40

i'm talking to MD Jiman, sorry if i confused you.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

ebola Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:03:54

Well, this sure was an interesting read. To be honest, I didn't see anything to shocking or backstaby,... anybody with a vague idea of allegiances/pacts could do the same chat pre-this reset.

But still, the "who says what" and "how it is said" shows a lot sometimes. Some people/alliances do come out of these logs better than others...

Edited By: ebola on Apr 24th 2012, 21:14:40
See Original Post

Reckless Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:04:57

Their is two Jimans?

Jiman Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:06:17

Originally posted by hanlong:
i'm talking to MD Jiman, sorry if i confused you.
All good :O

And Reckless... yes.... shhh

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:10:26

Originally posted by Reckless:
Their is two Jimans?

I'm talking to MD, Jiman.

Not MD Jiman :P my bad
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Pride Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:11:50

i apologize if LaF ruined your plans, you could've just left us alone and kept our FDP and we would've netgained last reset. you could've played your dumb world domination game with SOL and whatever.

you felt it was cute to drag LaF into this, so we had to make the best out of the situation you guys dealt us.

and we will continue to make the best out of what you guys try to deal us. i don't see anything wrong about it. if you want us to not war, leave us alone and we'll netgain as we have done for 10+ years.

"my guys want to war" ;)

Rockman Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:12:04

Originally posted by ebola:
Well, this sure was an interesting read. To be honest, I didn't see anything to shocking/backstaby,... anybody with a vague idea of allegiances/pacts could do the same chat pre-this reset.
But still, the who says what and how it is said shows a lot sometimes. Some people/alliances do come out of those logs better than others...

I agree. What was it I was supposed to be looking for in what the coward posted?

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:13:47

Originally posted by Pride:
i apologize if LaF ruined your plans, you could've just left us alone and kept our FDP and we would've netgained last reset. you could've played your dumb world domination game with SOL and whatever.

you felt it was cute to drag LaF into this, so we had to make the best out of the situation you guys dealt us.

and we will continue to make the best out of what you guys try to deal us. i don't see anything wrong about it. if you want us to not war, leave us alone and we'll netgain as we have done for 10+ years.

"my guys want to war" ;)

because my guys saw those logs last reset and were livid. you can thank your own president for riling up sissy netgainers to war ;P he did a better job than i could ever do :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2012, 21:15:24

Originally posted by LulzSec:

Be quiet then. If you can't be bothered to read your own alliance's logs/plans, then why should any bother reading any of your posts on this thread?

This is not a valid retort. If you want people to read it then try croping it down to only the parts that matter. However, the fact that you are using this argument only leads me to believe that there is nothing of substance in the logs for you to highlight, so you attempt to misdirect instead.

Also, why do I need to read the logs to "be aware of the plans" when I was already aware of them?

Maybe in your next post you will produce something of substance, but I'm losing faith with every post.

Jiman Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:18:29

People can make there own choices by reading the logs. It does give a new prospective onto the situation. For me it just tells me that some people lied to me about what there intentions were.

Rockman Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:18:51

This is not a valid retort. If you want people to read it then try croping it down to only the parts that matter. However, the fact that you are using this argument only leads me to believe that there is nothing of substance in the logs for you to highlight, so you attempt to misdirect instead.

Also, why do I need to read the logs to "be aware of the plans" when I was already aware of them?

Maybe in your next post you will produce something of substance, but I'm losing faith with every post.

Maybe the point is that Laf isn't caught with their pants down, and that its pointless to try and plot against LaF?

Jiman Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:25:44

All hail Laf, for they are perfect, and wise. We must hail Laf before they destroy us all.

*bows to laf*

*inserts obvoius sarcasm stamp*

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:26:38

Originally posted by Jiman:
We must stop trying to plot against Laf and just let them netgain

*removed sarcasm stamp for you*
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Jiman Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:31:00

We tried to unap Laf and all there allies, yet Laf still wanted to war!

*removed sarcasm stamp for you*

*removes DJ spin stamp*

LulzSec

Apr 24th 2012, 21:31:59

I don't remember addressing the logs at LaF.

The intention was for third parties to make their own opinion.

If H4 was already aware of the plans, then pray tell why he's still posting rubbish? Funny how you start with I only read 1/3rd of the logs (implying you can't make a proper judgement), then when called out on that you adjust and say you were already privy to the content of the convo. Which is it? You know nothing or you know everything?

From the amount of spinning occurring here, primarily by LaF I would say I hit a nail on the head.

Lulzsec 1
Clans (SoF, LaF & Rival) attempting to run people from the game 0

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2012, 21:32:30

This is like a tenth of what we discussed in the IX days....and I am sure just a tiny bit of what SoL and their cronies talk about (MAKI IS A POS).

Glad LaF, sof, and co are bringing some scheming back into the game. This whole "ruled by policy" server was getting out of hand.

Kudos LaF, SoF, & Friends! Thanks for having the motivation to make things interesting!

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:32:32

the bigger question is why are you still switching logins every other post anoniem?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

LulzSec

Apr 24th 2012, 21:37:49

the bigger question is why are you still switching logins every other post anoniem?

Your null hypothesis was incorrect the first time.

ZEN, nobody gives a fluff about IX. The majority of the alliance were made up of countries run by Angelous.

This is the here and now. Where there are 100 players less since LaF decided to fluff with everyone else's fun.

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:41:54

Originally posted by anoniem:

ZEN, nobody gives a fluff about IX. The majority of the alliance were made up of countries run by Angelous.

This is the here and now. Where there are 100 players less since SOL decided to fluff with everyone else's fun.

fixed for you
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2012, 21:49:09

This is the here and now. Where there are 100 players less since LaF decided to fluff with everyone else's fun.

I am guessing you have some kind of logs for that statement as well.

I was making a comparison. I also mentioned SoL in there too.

The only thing I am a little disappointed in LaF about is that they had a leak. Other than that, eh...you can whine all you want, I just don't really care. I would be really surprised to see anyone in the "3rd party" group care. We have too big of an ego to worry about other people's ego.

So suck it.

locket Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:52:15

Except for the fact that your posting style hasn't changed between your aliases.

Jiman Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:53:46

I am not sure who Lulzsec is nor do I care.

But if Hanlong is so confident that he knows the IP of both logins, which Admin is sharing their power with Laf?

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:53:46

Where there are 100 players less since LaF decided to fluff with everyone else's fun.

There were ~900 countries last set, near the peak (1,000) from the first reset.

Let's take a look at that set:

http://alliance.www.earthempires.com/...?ranktype=tot&round=1

NA at 116, we all know now why. NA at 18 now, almost the entire difference.

SOL at 53, SOL at ~60 this set.

SoF at 52, SoF at 70 this set.

LaF at 41, LaF at 96 this set.

Sanct at 39, Sanct at 27 this set.

Rage at 37, Rage at 11 this set.

ICN at 35, ICN at 19 this set.

TIE at 32, TIE at 26 this set.

Omega at 30, Omega at 20 this set.

LCN at 29, LCN at 48 this set.

Evo at 27, Evo at 41 this set.

Imag at 24, Imag at 17 this set.

Elysium at 23, gone now.

PDM at 22, PDM at ~45 this set.

Monsters at 22, Monsters at 24 this set.

Seems like natural fluxuation to me. Not to mention 2+ years of no advertising with few change changes. No one is running anyone out of this game.

In fact, I'd argue there's more ACTUAL players playing EE right now than the very first reset.

Edited By: Son Goku on Apr 24th 2012, 21:56:45
See Original Post

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:55:00

who said i know that i know it because of IPs?

i know it because anoniem can't keep his mouth shut about how clever he is with his lulzsec fluff ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2012, 21:55:17

But if Hanlong is so confident that he knows the IP of both logins, which Admin is sharing their power with Laf?

Martian = SoF right?

Also ZEN has a small penis! Trust me I asked his mama last night!

ZING

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 21:56:25

but that is a good suggestion.

if anoniem is willing to prove that lulzsec isn't him, he can ask a mod to compare ips or something.

btw wasn't the one talking about LT having two accounts and how it was against the rules? lol
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 24th 2012, 22:04:04

Originally posted by Requiem:

Martian = SoF right?

Also ZEN has a small penis! Trust me I asked his mama last night!

ZING

Small like a parastichopus californicus!

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2012, 22:04:09

Err... being aware of the plans and being aware of the content of a chat where ideas are being discussed which eventually lead to the plans being formed is not the same thing. How could that not be clear to you?

TheORKINMan Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 22:22:31

This drama would make a great summer blockbuster:

"The Eye of hanlong now turns to PDM, the last free kingdom of men. His war on this alliance will come swiftly. He senses the Ring is close. The strength of the Ringbearer is failing. In his heart, Detmer begins to understand. The quest will claim his life. You know this. You have foreseen it. It is the risk we all took. In the gathering dark, the will of the Ring grows strong. It works hard now to find its way back into the hands of men. Men, who are so easily seduced by its power. It is close now, so close to achieving its goal. For hanlong will have dominion over all life on this Earth, even unto the ending of the world."
Smarter than your average bear.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 22:38:27

if anoniem is willing to prove that lulzsec isn't him, he can ask a mod to compare ips or something.

btw wasn't the one talking about LT having two accounts and how it was against the rules? lol

you are fluffing retarded.

having MULTIPLE GAME accounts (whereby you can create multiple countries = what LT did which is why he got deleted) is different to having multiple forum accounts, even if it were me. one gets you deleted in-game and the other... well actually you tell me mr. i-hack-your-computer-and-logs-but-pretend-its-available-on-the-internet.

POST PROOF OR SUCK A LEMON. Not that I'm scared of you or your little minions. I will say what needs to be said with my OWN nick when I want - just like I've always done. Now tot off to your friends and tell them how you are "politically" pwning everyone in a text based game, while systematically destroying it at the same time.

as for SG:
There are currently 819 countries in the Alliance server.
Current round: Apr 05, 2012 - N/A

There were 910 countries in the Alliance server.
Eleventh round: Aug 05, 2011 - Oct 04, 2011 (Reset before laf broke a pact. Evo had 70 members, not 41 or whatever crap you just posted above)

There were 939 countries in the Alliance server.
Tenth round: Jun 05, 2011 - Aug 04, 2011 (Reset before that)

And all resets before that there were around 700-800 players, except the first round of EE, which had 1008 players.

Kind regards,
anoniem
re(ally)tired

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2012, 22:46:28

having MULTIPLE GAME accounts (whereby you can create multiple countries = what LT did which is why he got deleted) is different to having multiple forum accounts, even if it were me. one gets you deleted in-game and the other... well actually you tell me mr. i-hack-your-computer-and-logs-but-pretend-its-available-on-the-internet.

POST PROOF OR SUCK A LEMON. Not that I'm scared of you or your little minions. I will say what needs to be said with my OWN nick when I want - just like I've always done. Now tot off to your friends and tell them how you are "politically" pwning everyone in a text based game, while systematically destroying it at the same time.

as for SG:

Eleventh round: Aug 05, 2011 - Oct 04, 2011 (Reset before laf broke a pact. Evo had 70 members, not 41 or whatever crap you just posted above)

And all resets before that there were around 700-800 players, except the first round of EE, which had 1008 players.

Kind regards,
anoniem

You're a dirty liar. LT was NOT deleted. The admins didn't even know about the issue until LaF (specifically me) told them about it and asked them to review the situation to see if any actual wrong doing occurred.

Care to try again, liar?

locket Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 22:48:23

as for SG:

Kind regards,
anoniem

You are accusing Hanlong of hacking one of those computers now? Grow up dude.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 22:51:03

I didn't read your post, but what I do know is this: Your alliance is full of DIRTY CHEATERS.
re(ally)tired

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 22:55:07

as for SG:

Kind regards,
anoniem

There were 900 last set, after "LaF ruined earth". You can't count the totals 3 weeks into this reset either. The claim is simply false, you're manipulating numbers to try to back up your opinion.

Evo had 70 members, you might have lost 5-10 (Neo has a bunch now also), but other alliances have gained members big time. Don't just cherry pick figures.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 22:56:41

Put your hand up if you think LaF play the rules?
In fact put your hand up if you ever thought LaF throughout their whole history have played by the game rules?

SoF/LaF vs Admins
2 - 0

Admins remaining = 1

Don't worry there won't be a game left after you're done. Qzjul will grow tired of your fluff too.

---
I remember all the post proof goading you did a couple sets ago. I then posted proof that LT was breaking game account rules. You don't need me to post that proof again do you?

Edited By: anoniem on Apr 24th 2012, 23:01:28
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 23:02:37

Visual Aid:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LaF and SoF's vision for the server:
http://tinyurl.com/d3oo4vn
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/...QglF8/s400/propaganda.jpg

Preamble to whet the appetite:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
19:12 Chevs ya our pact with RD is fluff
19:12 @Xyle(Sov) Rage is a joke
19:12 S|snake na is the worst alliance on the server right now
0119:08 LCNDeci imag hits anyone they please to hit
18:37 S|snake im pretty sure we can force pang into pacting pdm
18:02 Don_Hanlong " Eugene: and SOL is taken care of thats all "
18:54 Don_Hanlong we do like warring ;)
18:54 Don_LT SOL/Evo would have to be pretty stupid to comea t us again next set
18:55 Don_LT they should be fairly demoralized by now
18:23 Don_Hanlong well evo wanting to war makes it much easier :P
18:27 Don_Hanlong i hope you aren't worried about PDM :P
19:06 Don_Hanlong laf cannot hit md next reset
19:06 @Xyle(Sov) If I had my way I'd wipe ICN from this game
19:06 Don_Hanlong we can hit anyone else
18:48 PG well farm PDM
18:48 PG tehy think tehy can do that to others.
18:48 PG =D
18:39 @Flamey Could use PDM land as a springboard for any midset war heh
18:39 Chevs would we look bad having a farm fs
18:39 Chevs lol
18:39 Chevs yes flamey
18:39 Chevs nice timing

18:34 OmegaAngel1 We can hit SoL as well.

I think this post sums up what your alliances are made of, apart from garbage that is.
re(ally)tired

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 23:02:42

SoF/LaF vs Admins
2 - 0

Admins remaining = 1

Don't worry there won't be a game left after you're done. Qzjul will grow tired of your fluff too.

If Admins are going to threaten to quit over politics not going their way, this game is doomed to fail.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 23:04:36

Originally posted by Son Goku:
SoF/LaF vs Admins
2 - 0

Admins remaining = 1

If Admins are going to threaten to quit over politics not going their way, this game is doomed to fail.

translation: "it's not us it's YOU."
re(ally)tired

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2012, 23:14:30

Nice attempt to deflect from my calling out for your dirty lying.

You haven't fooled anyone though, we are all still waiting.

ld Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 23:19:05

.even if it was anoniem posting all of this, i dont feel like it would matter one bit. the truth is the truth, and you seem to just want to find out how your logs got leaked (if you dont already know).

anoniem Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 23:19:35

Your word against a mod/admin who verified that he got deleted and i posted the full logs of the chat on AT 2 sets ago. Get handschlong to show you them Im sure he's got them saved :)

Now get lost or better yet make sure LT doesn't get deleted this time.

Edited By: anoniem on Apr 24th 2012, 23:24:42
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

Forum Moderator

Apr 24th 2012, 23:27:18

You are going to have to link to those logs, cause I'm 100% certain you are lying and he was never deleted.

dagga Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 23:35:47

AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Just loving every slime bag mentioned in the chat has tried to say 'Nothing to see here!! Move along! (please move along NOTHING TO SEE NOTHING TO SEE)'

The big issue is that LaF have schemed like this for well over a year and have found a willing party in SOF, who already left the game when things got too hard, then returned. As if they care about the state of affairs of EE.

No more handork crying about those logs now eh? Hypocrite.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Reckless Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 23:37:15

this gets more diluted

anoniem Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 23:38:38

we already knew these logs leaked, it got sent around already.

there's nothing too special that was said anyways

and detmer, this happened before this reset started, hence they were discussing whether we should auto-renew it or contact to terminate.

we did renew you and i confirmed that with pang at the start of this reset, so don't get to worked up :P

http://tinyurl.com/hanlong

don't get too cute anoniem :P

Locket: I don't see how that could have been my posting style, since before that point lulzsec hadn't posted anything that wasn't a log or a quote.

So remember don't try and think above your station. You have no concept of "posting styles" - you are just an idiot that follows along with whatever bully is keeping you safe.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 23:40:21

H4: Click "See original post" numb-nuts. Thanks for proving that you're the smartest dumb person on these forums.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 23:41:57

Originally posted by dagga:
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Just loving every slime bag mentioned in the chat has tried to say 'Nothing to see here!! Move along! (please move along NOTHING TO SEE NOTHING TO SEE)'

The big issue is that LaF have schemed like this for well over a year and have found a willing party in SOF, who already left the game when things got too hard, then returned. As if they care about the state of affairs of EE.

No more handork crying about those logs now eh? Hypocrite.

I actually forgot that SoF got run off the server when the going got tough. Now they are trying to make up for lost time by replacing the bully boys that spanked them so hard they landed in TEQ.
re(ally)tired