Verified:

dagga Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 1:19:26

hanlong you're a fluffing moron. SOL hasn't broken a pact and didn't intend to. The pact would not have been renewed after it expired and then we would have hit you for all the bullfluff you have started in the last 18 months.

Whether you thought it was a long term peace deal is irrelevant. What you 'think' might happen is irrelevant. At the end of the day, the only thing that this game used to stand for was once a pact was signed, it was upheld. For your own benefit, you have found another way to circumvent established codes to win grubby lopsided wars.

It's why LaF has no problems FAing their members into top 10, hitting alliances to farm them, OOP wars, gangbangs, pact breaking. You name any grubby act possible, you have authored it. If that's what you're after, well done.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 2:21:56

you still avoided answering why you tried to "shove" such pact in the first place to LaF
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Pain Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 2:31:26

Jiman, now you see how it feels when someone much bigger bullies you for no (apparent) reason, other then that they can cause theyre bigger. :)

id call it karma but i dont believe SOL members deserve what they are getting.

what it seems like to me is LaF is giving each plotting alliance thier punishment one set at a time. the only question here is did 2 sets ago count as EVOs punishment?

Your mother is a nice woman

Chevs

Apr 24th 2012, 2:44:43

Dog Hanlong, its time for your walk.

if you are good I will let you shove a doggie treat down your own throat
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Jiman Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 2:49:46

Eh, I think saying Laf is a bully is not an appropriate analogy. Please dont misunderstand me, I am VERY happy SOL is involved in a war. There were better paths (like us warring Sof) but w/e War is war.

My issue is that Laf came to me as well as other alliances saying they want to see SOL make better choices. As soon as we start doing that, laf decided (on multiple occasions) to take advantage of a non aggressive approach.

The question is, what now? Should SOL sit back and let Laf attempt to take advantage of SOL? Or plan to defend themselves from Laf being the agressor?

So Ya, bring it Laf. If this is the path you want to make for yourselves, so be it. :-)

Edited By: Jiman on Apr 24th 2012, 2:52:37
See Original Post

Chevs

Apr 24th 2012, 2:50:18

on a side note, AT is so much better with the swear filter off...
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)

Chevs

Apr 24th 2012, 2:53:08

Originally posted by Jiman:
Eh, I think saying Laf is a bully is not an appropriate analogy. Please dont misunderstand me, I am VERY happy SOL is involved in a war. There were better paths (like us warring Sof) but w/e War is war.

My issue is that Laf came to me as well as other alliances saying they want to see SOL make better choices. As soon as we start doing that, laf decided (on multiple occasions) to take advantage of a non aggressive approach.

The question is, what now? Should SOL sit back and let Laf attempt to take advantage of SOL? Or plan to defend themselves from Laf being the agressor?

So Ya, bring it Laf. If this is the path you want to make for yourselves, so be it. :-)

Umm those logs are anything but non aggresive jiman sorry bud that makes no sense..

to me it sounds like the sequence of events went like this

1. laf beats sol in a war
2. sol and laf sign a 3 set pact
3. maki plots laf's demise and thinks hes smarter then my dog hanlong
4. maki/sol have a oh f*ck oh f*ck moment this set when they realize they arent going to be able to smash laf but the opposite is going to happen
5. maki/sol try to pact out to save their asses
6. laf does to sol what sol wanted to (and would have if they had the chance) do to laf.
SOF Head Of Poop

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 3:13:33

For some reason dog hanlong makes me laugh every time.

Jiman Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 3:31:58

Hey Chevs! *HUMPS*

dagga Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 3:38:46

Reset 5: SOL hits LaF over land:land
Reset 6: LaF hits SOL as revenge
Reset 7: SOL hits LCN for RAGE
--- SOL announces a new policy to promote even wars.
Reset 8: SOL hits LCN/ICN they call in imag
Reset 9: SOL gets gangbanged by LAF/LCN/MD, SOF hits NA (SOLs remaining ally that could help)
Reset 10: SOL hits MD/LCN they call Sanct
Reset 11: LaF hits Evo, SOL hits LaF for Evo who call in SOF/RIVAL/MD/Omega/Monsters
Reset 12: LaF hits SOL early, SOF hits Evo, LaF/Rival tagkill Evo
Reset 13: LaF hits MD, SOL fights mutual war with LCN/imag, SOF hits PDM
Reset 14: Laf hits SOL, SoF hits PDM

Edited By: dagga on Apr 24th 2012, 3:49:53
See Original Post
signatures are stupid.

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 3:45:40

Originally posted by dagga:
Reset 9: SOL gets gangbanged by LAF/MD/LCN/MD/SOF

how do you get gangbanged by an alliance who didn't hit you (SoF) and the same alliance twice (MD)?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

dagga Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 3:51:11

Originally posted by hanlong:
Reset 9: SOL gets gangbanged by LAF/MD/LCN/MD/SOF

how do you get gangbanged by an alliance who didn't hit you (SoF) and the same alliance twice (MD)?

You're right, SOF killed NA. While SOF were our FDP, they were asked (by the LaF side) to kill off the only ally that could assist in defending against the gangbang. Should have added that.

PS. NA has never recovered from that period of war. Guess that's the goal right? :)

Edited By: dagga on Apr 24th 2012, 4:21:08
See Original Post
signatures are stupid.

Junky Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 3:51:27

My Official Responce to LaF....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AhVLO_kMHA
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 4:48:01

dagga: if you put 1/100th the effort trolling AT into walling you would still be alive still ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Pride Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 5:11:36

Its insanely difficult to wall in the first few days of war.

Just saying.

Alin Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 5:44:43

Laf purpose is to upset the other side in any way possible so they droop members.

Last set Sol was to dangerous to fight with so they handled Md. Evo was handled several sets ago and now came the time for Sol.
Sof is also helping them FDPing and dancing around.

If you didn`t realize that until now - maybe now is the time for you guys to wake up and pay them back with the same coin. And i would not blame MD or Evo if not helping (this set) because Sol didn`t help them either when they were blindsided.

At this point Laf is leaded my a mentally retarded guy who only cares about his personal ego. The fact that he is brining up logs for 1 year ago to justify his actions proofs that he has no other reasons than the above mentioned.

Is like we remake alliance server politics looking at TIL logs.

Anonymous

Apr 24th 2012, 6:05:46

Alin - You type like you have peanut butter on the roof of your mouth.

I am sick of hearing it. LaF are dirty fighters, they have been since their inception. So what. Most people are smart enough to peacefully pact them and leave them alone and let them netgain.

Not SoL though, nope.

You can call Hanlong or who ever you are referring to as retarded all you want. However, I would point out then that not only has a mentally retarded person completely politically outmaneuvered SoL but also has led a tree hugging paper tiger alliance into thoroughly smashing the guts out of a war alliance.

I have never had much beef with SoL, other than despising the martyr acts of Dagga throughout the many years(but I don't hold that against SoL) and now having the games biggest whiner Donny there too.

However since I came back I have seen nothing but stupidity and lack luster decisions from Sol.

Pain Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 6:07:25

Originally posted by Alin:
Laf purpose is to upset the other side in any way possible so they droop members.

Last set Sol was to dangerous to fight with so they handled Md. Evo was handled several sets ago and now came the time for Sol.

If you didn`t realize that until now - maybe now is the time for you guys to wake up and pay them back with the same coin. And i would not blame MD or Evo if not helping (this set) because Sol didn`t help them either when they were blindsided.

At this point Laf is leaded my a mentally retarded guy who only cares about his personal ego. The fact that he is brining up logs for 1 year ago to justify his actions proofs that he has no other reasons than the above mentioned.

LaF did not blindside MD. at least know WTF is going on before commenting.

Alin Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 6:18:02

You can call Hanlong or who ever you are referring to as retarded all you want. However, I would point out then that not only has a mentally retarded person completely politically outmaneuvered SoL but also has led a tree hugging paper tiger alliance into thoroughly smashing the guts out of a war alliance.

The only answer is that Sol`s leadership is not obsessed with this game and being the powerhouse in alliance server ( with only 700 players remaining)

The other side has a mentally retarded guy with to much time on hand.

At the end of last reset i had received the following message on my mobile:

"Hey the new Earth Empires Reset started last set saw hanlong break all sorts of records ended with 435mil new net worth. We miss you. Come back to Laf! If you re having trouble little logging into you Laf account, just SMS me or go to http://www.lafamiglia.org and drop an e-mail ... come back"

I was never part of Laf, i actually plaied only Arrow and Sol so it is obviously they hacked/spied some databases in order to get my telephone number ( and i assume a lot others).

This is obsession with a text based game - close to madness.

Edited By: Alin on Apr 24th 2012, 6:39:46
See Original Post

cypress Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 6:18:53

lol - you got a text regarding a text based game??

the horror!

Alin Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 6:21:07

Originally posted by Pain:

LaF did not blindside MD. at least know WTF is going on before commenting.

you proofed me you are a lamer trool on the other thread - no need to do it here too.

Pain Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 6:27:10

dude you should stop posting. 95% of your posts are illegible and you ramble on about fluff you know nothing of.

i hope english is not your first language.

Alin Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 6:33:50

English is actually my 3rd and your 1st and only most probable.

dagga Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 6:53:42

LMAO at the text message. Sad
signatures are stupid.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 24th 2012, 7:16:48

Reset 9: SOL gets gangbanged by LAF/LCN/MD, SOF hits NA (SOLs remaining ally that could help)
Reset 11: LaF hits Evo, SOL hits LaF for Evo who call in SOF/RIVAL/MD/Omega/Monsters

reset 11 is incomplete, you forgot that TIE was called in against SoF and then Sof not Laf called Monsters in
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Chewi Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 7:17:42

Originally posted by Warster:

reset 11 is incomplete, you forgot that TIE was called in against SoF and then Sof not Laf called Monsters in

iMag also hit LaF with SOL

Forgotten

Apr 24th 2012, 7:58:50

At the end of last reset i had received the following message on my mobile:

"Hey the new Earth Empires Reset started last set saw hanlong break all sorts of records ended with 435mil new net worth. We miss you. Come back to Laf! If you re having trouble little logging into you Laf account, just SMS me or go to http://www.lafamiglia.org and drop an e-mail ... come back"

I was never part of Laf, i actually plaied only Arrow and Sol so it is obviously they hacked/spied some databases in order to get my telephone number ( and i assume a lot others).

This is obsession with a text based game - close to madness.

1) You got the message
2) You claim you have only played in Arrow and SOL.

Logical conclusion?

You ran a spy country in LaF, left your phone number as the point of contact for war, and you still use the same phone number.

Why would LaF want to send that message to anyone that wasn't in LaF before?
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

En4cer85

Apr 24th 2012, 8:02:39

Going back to the l:l war... That is how Sol used to bully netters into making half assed attempts at warring them.

They just kept top feeding netters knowing that it was too early in the set to be war prepped when all their income was going into netting techs... SoL were just flufftards who played the game ruining it for netters for years. Guess what someone stood up and is giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Now that Sol are getting their asses handed to them time and time again they can see why this game needs to be changed as far as the warring dynamics go. A few slight changes with the mechanics of warring would see both netters and Warrers catered for in the same game.

I could ramble on here for hours about the injustices ingame between the warring and netting alliances but it's the game mechanics that allow this to happen.

Alin Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 8:08:58

Why would LaF want to send that message to anyone that wasn't in LaF before?

I think you are asking that the wrong person.

And i am (and always was) a legit player that came back to this game 3 months ago ( after a 6 year vacantion ).

Before that, when i left the game( i think in 2007) LaF used to pact even the Pope in order not to war.

So your logical conclusion is - let`s just say DUMB.

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 8:21:32

Alin: you got SMSed because our recruiter messaged some guys from old LaF phone lists.

anyways for your own privacy i blanked out your number but from old LaF's forums

Alin
4/20/2006 11:50:31 AM
(#924) - Panzer

+04 xxxxxxxxx ( East Europe ) - > Romania! Call Anytime

you obviously played in LaF in 2006 and left your number on our phone lists, so why are you playing stupid now? you are right, our guy should've made the connection that you are playing in SOL now and not have SMSed you, but regardless for someone who played in "ARROW/SOL only" can you explain why you left your number on our site? :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Alin Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 8:27:11

I had never plaied in Laf. Never had an account there also. You can take that as a word.

I don`t know how my number ended in your site - but i assume you have spied/hacked either Arrow or Sol phone list.

Edited By: Alin on Apr 24th 2012, 8:29:11
See Original Post

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 8:32:15

i looked at our history archives to help you refresh your memory Alin.

http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Axis

that reset was a world war reset known as World War XI.

LaF was FDPed to both IX and SOL. You played in LaF that reset while we collectively fought the anti-coalition forces led by Elysium, RAGE, MD and SoF.

ring a bell now?

you put your number on our phone list. you want me to show you more posts you wrote on our site during that time? i can't believe you have such bad memory heh
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

euglaf Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 8:37:35

Reset 11: LaF hits Evo, SOL hits LaF for Evo who call in SOF/RIVAL/MD/Omega/Monsters AFTER iMAG gets called to hit LaF

i like how dagga claims its been 20 months since we've netgained in his signature, but according to his own account its actually been less than 10 months since we've been involved in a non-war set (reset 10). lols?

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 8:38:26

Panzer (#924) (LaF1) was your country.

i didn't know that was considered "SOL or Arrow"
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 8:40:14

Originally posted by euglaf:
Reset 11: LaF hits Evo, SOL hits LaF for Evo who call in SOF/RIVAL/MD/Omega/Monsters AFTER iMAG gets called to hit LaF

i like how dagga claims its been 20 months since we've netgained in his signature, but according to his own account its actually been less than 10 months since we've been involved in a war set (reset 10). lols?

facts dont matter with dagga. 20 months sounds cooler than 10 months!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

euglaf Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 8:43:39

less than 10 to be more precise, but I'm just waiting for the spin so I can have a good laugh :)

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 8:48:51

looks like you played in LaF from around april to july 2006. here are some sample posts you did on our site:

Alin
4/5/2006 2:44:10 AM
bah sorry for posting this on the wrong board!

Alin**
5/29/2006 9:04:45 AM
so for all the Fa i sent i recive 0 points ... cool

Alin**
5/31/2006 7:27:49 AM
lol ... funny! You have to find like 4-5 warforums -> one forum to Fa ... another one to post the Fa ... another one to find targets ... one forum for readiness ... could we have like A FORUM FOR EVERY THREAD ?

Alin
4/25/2006 7:29:19 PM
broke him down from 450k BR ... if anyone wanna folow

Alin**
7/2/2006 7:10:50 AM
bah ... outrage

Alin
4/5/2006 2:43:32 AM
(#924) - going to play Theo Techer!

looks like you played theo techer that reset, but we had a war and you put your number on our phone lists? unless you are telling me someone went by Alin and used your number to post on our phone list that reset, it had to be most definitely you.

any more questions?

Edited By: hanlong on Apr 24th 2012, 8:51:30
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Alin Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 8:59:45

Looks like me - but i really don`t recall that. I know that one time in the past i was mad about Sol getting allied with IX + prolly just wanted to net.

No more questions - you might be right and i do have a bad memory (generally talking).

That dosen`t change the fact your way of leading stuff around nowadays - sucks.

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 9:03:18

no worries.. when i look back at the LaF forum archives i dont remember half the events/things i posted in the past either. too much things happened in this game, its too hard to remember everything :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Chevs

Apr 24th 2012, 12:45:55

hahahahahah so owned.

this was almost as good as the time Hanlong owned KJ over those suicides last set
SOF Head Of Poop

Alin Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 13:08:56

Not remembering any detail in a text based game i have plaied since `99 is normal.

What scares me are those who DO remember - anything.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 13:23:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q73nCcQsL0w

LaF is the hole; SOL is the girl on her cell phone.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 13:45:15

looks like you played in LaF from around april to july 2006. here are some sample posts you did on our site:

Alin

Alin**

Alin**
lol ... funny! You have to find like 4-5 warforums -> one forum to Fa ... another one to post the Fa ... another one to find targets ... one forum for readiness ... could we have like A FORUM FOR EVERY THREAD ?

Alin

Alin**
bah ... outrage

Alin

looks like you played theo techer that reset, but we had a war and you put your number on our phone lists? unless you are telling me someone went by Alin and used your number to post on our phone list that reset, it had to be most definitely you.

any more questions?

rofl

Trife Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 14:35:14

Alin

Alin**

Alin**

Alin

Alin**
bah ... outrage

Alin

any more questions?

hahahahahahaha

alin changed his tune quickly on that one

lolol

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 14:36:38

Not remembering any detail in a text based game i have plaied since `99 is normal.

Hmm, then you're not gonna be happy when you click on the following link, then:

http://evolution2025.com/gen2.GIF
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Newworld Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 15:45:56

Bonus!
pew pew pew

Alin Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 15:46:41

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Hmm, then you're not gonna be happy when you click on the following link, then:

http://evolution2025.com/gen2.GIF

y ? i remember most of the names there.

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 16:07:02

So you scare yourself constantly, then?

Alin Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 16:29:58

i`ll just read your signature and pass over it :)

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 16:33:22

Of course you will ;)