Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 0:57:04

Originally posted by anoniem:
I think landtrading is a good way of recreating the land lost due to suiciders/kamikaze members etc, other than that i wouldn't really participate., not because it's wrong, but because i dont want to play the game that way.

Originally posted by anoniem:
actually evo's pact wouldn't allow for back and forth trading, as a country may only be grabbed once every 48hrs. personally, i prefer it that way, as it don't "abuse" the system.

personally, i think it'll become a sad state of affairs if everyone adopts landtrading (i.e. the blindly back and forth grabbing over extremely short periods of time), because there will be no competitive element and the whole server will be running on 100k turrets lol :P

ah well, we all have our opinions! even if some are closer than others.

---
how has that got anything to do with evo? i could have an opinion that landtrading is perfectly legitimate whereas my alliance doesn't allow it.

how the fluff does foreign affairs relate to internal policy on landtrading? landtrading in an alliance is a collective issue, NOT A fluffING PERSONAL one.

come to england -i'm sure we can do something about your grasp on english, particularly the understanding of written word.

Edited By: anoniem on Mar 16th 2012, 0:59:40
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
re(ally)tired