Verified:

Devestation Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 23:44:22

And now I discover that I fail at this. Lulz.

Jiman Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 23:54:00

jesst, everyone is giving you pretty good advive I would suggest you take it.

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 23:54:36

Originally posted by jesst:
Originally posted by Son Goku:
I see nothing wrong with evo's actions.

Play a different server or join a larger alliance with your friends.

Of course you wouldn't, the game is the best it's ever been right?

This behavior has been around since day 1, go play another server or get used to being farmed. I've played in many small alliances where we had to pick our battles and learn how to run efficient retal countries before getting ANY pacts. Nothing is going to be handed to you because you cry on AT, earn it in game.

Jiman Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 0:05:52

This behavior has been around since day 1, go play another server or get used to being farmed. I've played in many small alliances where we had to pick our battles and learn how to run efficient retal countries before getting ANY pacts. Nothing is going to be handed to you because you cry on AT, earn it in game.

Its harsh but a true statement. Show strength from your actions, coming on AT complaining about a situation as your starting out will only show your weakinesses and your inability to commit to your alliance. You need to show others why they should give you a pact by your actions. The fact that you made your first thread introducing yourself was a good start.

This thread is shameful of your first thread. Think about your actions more thoroughly if you really care.

Otherwise I am going to start agreeing with those who say that your just an old player trolling for lewls.

Edited By: Jiman on Mar 2nd 2012, 0:33:32
See Original Post

Sov Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 0:13:39

I suggest you all read this thread before posting here ;)

http://forums.earthempires.com/...ayers-getting-bottom-feed

jesst was told but did not want to listen.

jesst Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 0:19:50

I dont want to give up! But i don't want to join another alliance either. And i don't want to play express!

Who would you farm if not us??

weasel Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 0:21:41

i dont even understand how you can expect we will care about pacting you mid set, weve been kind enough to make an offer for you despite it really not being in our best interest. you make it seem like its a big deal that were (and you know its not just us, not sure why were being singled out so much) grabbing a small clan, as though that never happens on this server. not trying to be rude here, but this is a game. you dont have the capability of retalling the top 2/3rds of our members, why wouldnt we take your land. sad fact of the alliance server. i hope you are foolish enough not to take our offer that is on the table, so i can continue to get fat.

at least buy some warfare tech if youre gonna fluff so much...

EVO Internal Affairs Department

Wulf Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 0:22:29

When people farming you wake up to a dead country they'll think twice before farming then oping you.

Kuari Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 0:27:53

I dont want to give up! But i don't want to join another alliance either. And i don't want to play express!

Who would you farm if not us??

You don't have to stay in a different tag forever. Contact one of the established tags that hasn't been giving you a hard time and see what you can work out. Most would happily give you a division for a set or two, until you learn the ropes.

jesst Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 0:37:35

If anything i'll stick as a muppet! It's tough especially for some there is over 10 years of history here. The game is great, its addictive, but elements to it totally blow. I have also tried not to be offensive to anyone here. I also stuck this on AT as i first tried to PM and talk it out, but it's hard running a small alliance and with that a sense of responsibility for the other clan members who are asking why are we getting trashed all the time. I PM the alliance, meanwhile getting hammered by that same alliance at the same time. PM sent evo

</rant>

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 0:41:47

Post pics of yourself for anoniem to be nice

Forgotten

Mar 2nd 2012, 0:50:11

like others have suggested, run a couple countries that are capable of doing retals.

they can farm you 20 times, but if you have countries that are able to retal them back just once, for just as much land, they will think twice to hit you.

you won't get to netgain, but you will establish yourselves being able to retal.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Sov Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 0:50:35

What you need to understand, the farming is not coordinated. Members look for land and you are easy targets. Evo just so happens to be faster at hitting because their members are good at getting land, but I assure you when Evo stops others will take their place.

jesst Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 0:57:56

lining yourself up Sov? And yes i'm starting to get my head around it all. Some alliance leaders have got on skype and lend a hand and offered some great pacts which is great.

And don't you worry others have already taken their place. :)

kemo Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:10:20

boob pics or it gets the farming again
all praised to ra

jesst Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:13:05

show me pics of your mums boobs and i'll show you some boobs!

anoniem Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:21:38

get fat or die tryin'

that's my motto!
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:29:09

jesst... if you ever need a home. join evo =)

we need some crazy girls here ^______^
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:55:29

I don't landgrab. Too time consuming ;)

I speak from the experience of being on the receiving end and helping many alliances years ago through similar problems. Difference is they were much larger and more experienced than your Alliance.

Pain Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 3:00:46

jesst best way to treat this situation:

pretend muppets are the new guy in prison, small, scared, not sure what to do. pretend EVO is the biggest baddest inmate. if you dont stand up for yourself and try to knock him out when he starts messing with you hes gonna see you as weak and make you his fluff and he will end up fluffing you in the ass, and you wont even get a reach around.

or just take anoniems pact and see how things go from there.
Your mother is a nice woman

Forgotten

Mar 2nd 2012, 3:05:23

Or ignore EVO's pact. And AB them every reset till they stop farming you

It'll get you killed though.

Still, seriously. Ask a more established alliance to loan you retailers.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Sov Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 3:09:38

Stop acting like Evo is at fault here lol

Evo is only guilty of jumping on the land faster than other Alliances. I bet every tag here is guilty of hitting them and would hit them more if they were less in DR.

Sure some have now offered pacts, but not every alliance will. And they will continue to be farmed long after Evo stops.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 3:13:55

you need to learn how to retal to gain the respect and pacts from other alliances

with time when you get enough respect, then you can netgain =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

ninong Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 3:29:00

i scanned the first page and noticed boobs. me want
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

ninong Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 3:30:12

but i still prefer annie over boobs ;)
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

bertz Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 6:08:01

annie's boobs ftw!

btw: CROTIA > MUPPETS

Reckless Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 6:14:17

Alliance Server

grimjoww Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 9:30:24

Poison IVY!

anoniem Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 9:54:23

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Or ignore EVO's pact. And AB them every reset till they stop farming you

It'll get you killed though.

Still, seriously. Ask a more established alliance to loan you retailers.

EVO are a LaF outpost, so direct your ABs at LaF (that is our main tag) and Forgotten is our Overlord.

kthxbai
re(ally)tired

ebola Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 10:30:54

Try to get some (you only need 3-4) experience players to play in your alliance from the start of next reset to have retal capacity.
Shouldn't be to hard to convince some, it's a nice change of pace for many of us. I know I'm considering giving it a try.
That retal capacity will go a long way in deterring massive farming. Starting mid-reset was unfortunate and this happening was almost a given (and not only by Evo) as you would be to small to present any danger from the get go, but you're now starting to make contacts and should be in a better shape next reset (not perfect yet, but it takes time), so don't give up jesst!

Alin Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 10:50:37

You should not start a clan in the middle of the reset because they are some land-fanatics around that will farm you at turn 101.

Try starting the clan at the beginning of the reset - and try to have some retal capacity in your clan.

Until you have some nice strategies - have 2 or 3 members to play commy-indy and ally with each other ( this will make you able to retal - in the first month of the reset or so ).

After that go get some new earth strategies and grow up.

Good luck !

P.S: you already have DNH from some big alliances - including mine. And you are lucky you joined this server when there are ~800 players around. If you would have done this thread when this game had 20k countries ( from which 10k multies) everyone would have laugh @ your thread.

Alin Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 10:59:45

And ...

Exactly what i was expecting from your side. He actually got something from AT - and he started his clan at the middle of the reset. Give them a break - they are new.

But you will not understand anything until the day there will be 100 countries in the game - 99 Laf-ers and 1 Farm.

YOU WON!!!!!

anoniem Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 11:16:52

Originally posted by Alin:
And ...

Exactly what i was expecting from your side. He actually got something from AT - and he started his clan at the middle of the reset. Give them a break - they are new.

But you will not understand anything until the day there will be 100 countries in the game - 99 Laf-ers and 1 Farm.

YOU WON!!!!!

wrong.

most untaggeds on this server deserve to be farmed, because the majority are SUICIDERS. if you dont want to be farmed join an alliance or do something about it in game. there is nothing wrong with what son goku said!!
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 11:18:38

this is a game. the aim of the game is to finish as high as possible in networth. what do you expect competitive people to do in regards to neutral clans and untaggeds? give them a helping hand up or to use them to advance their own countries?

this is the ALLIANCE server!
re(ally)tired

Pain Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 11:23:28

in his defense i think he wasnt talking about only untags but also small tags. but if youre untagged you deserve whatever you get in an alliance based server.
Your mother is a nice woman

Alin Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 11:23:49

Originally posted by anoniem:
Originally posted by Alin:
And ...

YOU WON!!!!!

wrong.

most untaggeds on this server deserve to be farmed, because the majority are SUICIDERS. if you dont want to be farmed join an alliance or do something about it in game. there is nothing wrong with what son goku said!!

Hellooooou .... Theese are not untagged suiciders. But whatever - farm them for 20 land with you 20k land countries. Shoot first - ask later !!!

Can`t really understand the empty space in some heads, as long as this server has 800 players at this point ...

KingKaosKnows

Mar 2nd 2012, 11:57:48

Jesst want the farming to stop this set?

Convince the meanest looking tyranny/techers in a couple of alliances to tag up as a muppet till the last 5 days of the set, if you manage to get 5 of them no one will even dare to make a single landgrab.

Another thing that helps is making public your Retal policy (easiest thing you can do is to adopt the policy that most clans enforce and you should be fine)

But honestly just take a search in boxcar and look for tyranny/techers (tyrants with less than average land usually are) and promise them some candy :)

TNTroXxor Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 11:59:23

Join sof.

sof.earth2025.net

Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

grimjoww Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 13:06:35

did they just delete themselves or they cheated?

Sov Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 13:08:53

I am thinking they are victims of martian's fluffy fs

anoniem Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 13:35:19

Busty Muffin #795 was owned by jesst.

just like del1 suspected this was probably the guy who got mass deleted by FBI.

so alin go shove it or learn some basic mathematics.
re(ally)tired

Sov Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 13:39:04

lol

anoniem Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 13:45:30

if people want to be treated like a real alliance and have people uphold agreements, then they should play within the rules of the game.

not run 4 countries and then drag attention to themselves by coming to AT moaning about being farmed.
re(ally)tired

Alin Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 13:51:07

I didn t follow all the talk - i went directlly to "the newsest".
There, i just found a little alliance farmed for 20 land / hit and that just ringed the bell.
But this dosen`t change the fact that some of you guys will procedee the same with a new legit alliance.

Whatever ... do whatever you want. Eventally you will become boored seeing the same faces over and over and over .... and over ... again ...

Sov Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 13:55:43

If new players are serious about coming to this server then they need to start within a legitimate alliance and learn their way first. If you see the thread linked above I said that weeks ago.

This is the Alliance Server, but in reality it should be the "Advanced" server. You can't just come here and try and start an Alliance without any idea what you are doing.

Now if it was an experienced player making moves to start a new Alliance then they would have my support.

Read the thread I linked above.

grimjoww Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 14:04:37

fluffy cheaters lol

Forgotten

Mar 2nd 2012, 14:10:08

Muppets, I am disappointed
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Alin Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 14:25:25

Originally posted by Sov:
If new players are serious about coming to this server then they need to start within a legitimate alliance and learn their way first. If you see the thread linked above I said that weeks ago.

This is the Alliance Server, but in reality it should be the "Advanced" server. You can't just come here and try and start an Alliance without any idea what you are doing.

Now if it was an experienced player making moves to start a new Alliance then they would have my support.

Read the thread I linked above.

Mate ... i am just an old grumpy player. IF i see something i don`t like i`ll tell you. I don`t need to read random AT, how to become an alliance "threads"

Is a problem of atitude towards "evolution" or "back to stone age"

If some of you can`t see farther than "landgaining" and finishing in top 10, is really not my problem. That alliance could have been "cheaters" ( which they were ) or they could have been new legit players ( which they weren`t ). The problem is this thread would have been the same - either ways.

And anoniem - stop playing that card if you can`t see the big picture here, i am just an old earth2025 player, but you just offered them and UNAP before allowing me to" shove it " ... my wisdom friend.

de1i Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 14:31:58

The best part is we had a pool going on when they would be deleted. Mr Tan won.

melvin85 Game profile

Mar 2nd 2012, 15:03:05

Join sof u can have a division for muppet till u get strong,we help new clan buildup