Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 9:53:17

You failed to answer my question.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

ebola Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 9:56:06

That's a friendly offer, but I don't see how them joining that war would change/solve anything really.

Jiman Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 9:56:54

Its an idea. Of course SOL doesnt speak for them, it doesnt hurt to ask though.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 10:02:26

Maybe you should consider talking to those respective parties first before coming up with your grand plan to AT =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Makinso Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 10:02:39

What jiman said.

davidoss Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 10:02:53

Jiman, the gesture is appreciated, but ebola's point is that it does not address the underlying issue.

We're talking about apples and oranges here.

davidoss Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 10:06:04

Tossing up the IDEA of joining a PRE-ARRANGED war is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from OFFERING two alliances to join a PRE-ARRANGED war where the other parties of the PRE-ARRANGED war potentially haven't been consulted yet.

One implies a very paternalistic approach.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 10:06:28

Then ask them first. This discussion is moot until you get them to agree.

I never knew SOL spoke for what LCN/Imagnum wants to do :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

iScode Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 10:18:02

ahhhh wtf???

Is There an SOL rep online now.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2012, 10:21:28

We IXer's in LCN don't give a rat a tat who we lay the smack on we just want this epic war to begin!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Firefly

Feb 24th 2012, 10:26:47

ratatat... good band...

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2012, 10:55:04

Originally posted by ebola:
That's a friendly offer, but I don't see how them joining that war would change/solve anything really.

The whole point of pre arranged wars is to tighten relations between existing historical foes or enhance further good relationships. If the two fighting factors go into a friendly war together which sol is encouraging, may be they could come out of that war with a common respect for each other hence tightening relations and future arrangements.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 10:58:29

Originally posted by TaSk1:
Originally posted by ebola:

The whole point of pre arranged wars is to tighten relations between existing historical foes or enhance further good relationships. If the two fighting factors go into a friendly war together which sol is encouraging, may be they could come out of that war with a common respect for each other hence tightening relations and future arrangements.

it all depends upon whom you are fighting. evo had a friendly war last year, but that alliance came out of the war wanting to kill/hating evo even more :)
re(ally)tired

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2012, 11:07:21

no one likes evo anyway you must have missed the memo :)
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Jelly

Feb 24th 2012, 11:22:48

anoniem practically WROTE that memo though

Duna Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 11:33:31

I really want to see SoL/MD vs LaF/LCN/Imag.
Will be damn intresting.
Please, do it.

tenshim0 Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 11:34:35

Please war asap, my oil stuck on the market. thks
Your forces invaded tiekoon (#447)!
They broke through the defender's defences!
They took:
30,503 Acres(31,175 Gained)
1395 Buildings(672 Destroyed)

Im MrB

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 11:37:25

Originally posted by tenshim0:
Please war asap, my oil stuck on the market. thks

I'll buy it if you recall and sell it at $200.

tenshim0 Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 11:39:39

sry, i put it $400:)
Your forces invaded tiekoon (#447)!
They broke through the defender's defences!
They took:
30,503 Acres(31,175 Gained)
1395 Buildings(672 Destroyed)

Im MrB

ebola Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 12:06:02

Originally posted by TaSk1:

If the relations between LaF and MD aren't tight enough after being FDP for god knows how many resets and LaF FA-ing MD during their wars (and vice versa), then I doubt that this 'friendly war' will tighten them.

Sov Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 12:17:04

All of this will be solved if LAF just hand over TOB quietly and without any delay. You are only making this harder on yourselves LAF.

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 12:51:20

reference: MD Prisoner of War

Edited By: LaFinglolrik on Feb 24th 2012, 13:08:36
See Original Post

Revolver Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 13:31:59

I find Arsenal quite quiet. He's usually speaking louder.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 13:54:06

not as loud as you
re(ally)tired

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2012, 13:57:10

Lol Han that is funny.;

Revolver Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 14:19:56

this thread doesnt even concern EVO and you find the way to slip in. Way to go EVO HFA.

phx Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 14:21:58

ughh wth...i was soo excited to wake up today!

Purposeful1 Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 14:23:19

Originally posted by hanlong:

SOL doesn't, but I don't think anyone in LCN would mind the idea SOL suggested.
Purposeful1

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2012, 14:27:21

green light! one of you laf muppets wake han up!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2012, 14:57:00

pp1 - Do I get to missile Trife?

I thought the only reason we ever go to war was so we can "mistakenly" missile Trife?

Son Goku Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 15:05:46

Originally posted by phx:
ughh wth...i was soo excited to wake up today!

I guess we were the only side excited.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Feb 24th 2012, 15:27:05

Originally posted by Sov:
All of this will be solved if LAF just hand over TOB quietly and without any delay. You are only making this harder on yourselves LAF.

of course we are, why do you think we're hanging on to tob? :P

Trife Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 15:35:13

Originally posted by ZEN:
pp1 - Do I get to missile Trife?

I thought the only reason we ever go to war was so we can "mistakenly" missile Trife?

I've been telling you guys to COME AT ME BROS for multiple resets

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2012, 15:49:08

hanlong Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 16:34:24

Dear SOL,

MD and LaF is not your problem. Please worry about your own prearranged war as you promised to all of us.

<3 LaF
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

AxAlar Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 17:13:12

Originally posted by Purposeful1:

SOL doesn't, but I don't think anyone in LCN would mind the idea SOL suggested.

Guess that settles that, sounds like an interesting war.

Dear SOL,

MD and LaF is not your problem. Please worry about your own prearranged war as you promised to all of us.

<3 LaF

Oh, wait, LaF still gets a say? ;)

The war's obviously gonna be lopsided if its just LAF vs MD. The chance to make it more even and LAF doesnt sound willing. Kind of disappointed, it'd be fun to watch.

Gotta give props to LAF though, at least the strategy there has ALWAYS been to only take into consideration care of itself and not the extended community, it's not like it should be news to anyone. This is the LAF we all know and love/hate (depending on side, duh, or maybe a bit of both).
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Son Goku Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 17:17:32

Typically alliances get a say in their own affairs, shocking news I know.

In no way does a LaF/MD war interfere with LCN/Imag/SOL, but spin spin spin! Let's not mention the fact that you're worried over a war being lopsided that they went out of their way to start, now you're asking it to be evened up?

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 17:22:06

Sanct should probably stay in their isolationist strategy,

as for this war, we didn't want it. MD was our FDP, we fought along them, and were building a great relationship. Arsenal chose to abandon this. It's too late to go back to netgaining, I've spent the last week as a farmer war prepping instead of grabbing, and I am in a LOT better standing to recover than our techers. No war is a win for MD, and that is not cool.

Mapleson Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 17:29:00

So if LAF goes ahead and FSes MD (assuming MD backs down from the fight), will SOL abandon their pre-arranged war and hit LAF instead? I guess we'll see how deticated to the principle of 'even wars' SOL is.

Nekked Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 17:29:48

nobody from md posted here!

CandyMan Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 17:58:00

I say, if MD really wants to back down, let's see which clan can netgain the best after half a reset of preparing for war.

I don't think any side wants that at this point:P

hanlong Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 18:04:28

that would be nice AxA except MD wanted this war and planned it this way, not us.

you make it seem like it was our fault MD dropped us to hit us ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Pain Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 18:48:19

hanlong dagga said LaF has been using fast start since the beginnng of the set stop pretending you were netting.

:P
Your mother is a nice woman

Mapleson Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 18:58:21

Originally posted by Pain:
hanlong dagga said LaF has been using fast start since the beginnng of the set stop pretending you were netting.

He didn't say LAF were netting, only that netting for this reset is dead because of the spectre of war.

This reset I offered to renew our FDP as usual.

You dropped us.

You told multiple alliances you were going to hit us. They told us about this.

We prepared for you.

Chewi Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 18:59:00

that would be nice AxA except MD wanted this war and planned it this way, not us.

you make it seem like it was our fault MD dropped us to hit us ;P

It is LaF's fault for being LaF!

oats Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 19:00:10

Why you gotta be all diplomatic and gentlemanly about this stuff, offering good info and ultimatums.

This could have been a dramatic cold war opportunity with everyone held in suspense until somebody blinked and all hell broke loose onto mostly willing and prepared participants! But now there are firm deadlines, end points to the suspense!

I really wanted to watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0BrdMi-oyc
and post it to set a tone but then I realized it was just not suitable because there are ultimatums and timings involved.

*shakes fist*

But really, the politicking that led up to this is pretty cool and makes the game awesome. LETS RUMBLE, fluffES!

AxAlar Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 19:08:23

LT - I think you're reading words I didn't write. Laf and MD are both of equal relation to sanct. Sanct benefits nothing from the war or lack thereof. Just because I have a position within my alliance doesn't mean sanct should be considered as being positioned on any side. my opinion was simply that of an observer/spectator.

To that extent I also never said LAF was in the wrong (sg/hanlong). I actually have a respect for the amount of self-interest LAF abides by, though its not the same way many other alliances approach the game, which is what I think is the base of why many others hate LAF (see above mentioned love/hate). Try to tell me that LAF is not the most self-interested alliance in the game, I doubt many would disagree. The only thing my post really said was that regardless of right/wrong, itd be more fun for the rest of us to watch. Do I expect that to mean anything to the parties involved? Not one bit.
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Trife Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 19:16:24

Originally posted by AxAlar:
LT - I think you're reading words I didn't write. Laf and MD are both of equal relation to sanct. Sanct benefits nothing from the war or lack thereof. Just because I have a position within my alliance doesn't mean sanct should be considered as being positioned on any side. my opinion was simply that of an observer/spectator.

To that extent I also never said LAF was in the wrong (sg/hanlong). I actually have a respect for the amount of self-interest LAF abides by, though its not the same way many other alliances approach the game, which is what I think is the base of why many others hate LAF (see above mentioned love/hate). Try to tell me that LAF is not the most self-interested alliance in the game, I doubt many would disagree. The only thing my post really said was that regardless of right/wrong, itd be more fun for the rest of us to watch. Do I expect that to mean anything to the parties involved? Not one bit.

tl & lack of curse words;dr

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 24th 2012, 19:17:18

AxA- when you're the leader of an alliance and you make statements, it will always be viewed as statements from said alliance you lead.

Don't like that? Don't be a leader ;)

Pain Game profile

Feb 24th 2012, 19:27:45

Originally posted by Mapleson:
Originally posted by Pain:

He didn't say LAF were netting, only that netting for this reset is dead because of the spectre of war.

This reset I offered to renew our FDP as usual.

You dropped us.

You told multiple alliances you were going to hit us. They told us about this.

We prepared for you.

it was just a joke dude. dont read into it so much lol
Your mother is a nice woman