Verified:

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 6:42:23

The clash of the new aged titans,

LaF's ripping up the net worth ladder, I feel if SoL doesn't make the first move pretty soon they won't be able to catch LaF's top countries presenting LaF with the luxury of more breakers enviably destroying SoL's top fold, that being said SoL will only win by out hitting/killing mid and low ranged LaF core group, if LaF stonewalls well in mid ranged LaF's breakers will slowly pick the remaining SoL strong hold off. With the pride that SoL displays they should then call a FDP in, but in saying that should be an alliance that can take out LaF's dominant breakers as well as stonewall a LaF FDP so the two must pick their call in's wisely. Next should be a nice clean 2 v 2 war. On the other hand if no call in's are summoned LaF should dominate SoL and retain the heavy weight belt of the alliance server. If SoL FS's now Maki should have the upper hand to execute his strategic nous upon the battlefield and it should be a good all out slug fest leaving the war in the hands of statistics that SoL should scrap through, either way giving both alliances a moral boast and an entertaining server war!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Sov Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 6:43:47

They will both do joint kill runs on Dagga's country. 1-2 attacks per member.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 6:46:34

I hope so that dudes A+ douche bag!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Sov Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 6:51:47

He makes us other Aussies look bad -_-

locket Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 6:58:36

Originally posted by TaSk1:
The clash of the new aged titans,

LaF's ripping up the net worth ladder, I feel if SoL doesn't make the first move pretty soon they won't be able to catch LaF's top countries presenting LaF with the luxury of more breakers enviably destroying SoL's top fold, that being said SoL will only win by out hitting/killing mid and low ranged LaF core group, if LaF stonewalls well in mid ranged LaF's breakers will slowly pick the remaining SoL strong hold off. With the pride that SoL displays they should then call a FDP in, but in saying that should be an alliance that can take out LaF's dominant breakers as well as stonewall a LaF FDP so the two must pick their call in's wisely. Next should be a nice clean 2 v 2 war. On the other hand if no call in's are summoned LaF should dominate SoL and retain the heavy weight belt of the alliance server. If SoL FS's now Maki should have the upper hand to execute his strategic nous upon the battlefield and it should be a good all out slug fest leaving the war in the hands of statistics that SoL should scrap through, either way giving both alliances a moral boast and an entertaining server war!

Sol and Laf are FDP's. We are currently considering FSing the rest of the server 4 at a time for the rest of the set.

Sov Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 6:59:06

Pinkbear!

torment Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 7:39:54

Its all very simple.

It all starts with someone giving me Ander's and Digi's country numbers. Then out of the blue I send my 50CMs at their countries resulting in a solo 30sec kill. Its amazing how many missiles my tech start tyr farmer strat gets me.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 20th 2012, 7:43:04

wall of text.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 8:35:07

fantasy earth empires!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 8:42:07

hey I'm just saying, not being bias or anything that's just how it will go, unless you do the FS hanny then you'll spoil the party.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

ebola Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 8:58:06

That might be how it will go down the first few weeks, but I doubt that is how it will end. There's still a long time to go in the reset, it will end with whoever keeps up the hit- and restartrate the longest. Even if (big if, SoL can/will lemming if they have the upper hand) LaF can keep big breakers around, they're not worth a lot if their whole middle ground is (repeatedly) killed due to better SoL activity.
All in all, if (when?) this war goes down, it'll be the most active clan that wins (although a 20+ kills FS by either side could also prove to be back- and spirit-breaking)

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 9:39:23

lemming is desperation, if SoL hit now there will be no need to because military through everyone's countries atm are about even.

How can you say the breakers don't mean a lot, they win wars,if you have no breakers to hit down top order of opposing armies you'll be lemming the whole war, that's pathetic and stupid don't know what kind of wars you've been in mate.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

grimjoww Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 9:41:00

im smelling a FS tomorrow...

bertz Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 10:03:53

LaF will FS dagga with spambots until dagga ragequits

miniii Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 10:10:31

dagga is aussie?

ebola Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 10:16:36

Obviously breakers mean a lot especially at the beginning, but if in 4 weeks time SoL has 75+ countries left and LaF has 55 (of which 5 are unbreakable), then I would probably prefer to be on SoLs side.

LaFs problem has usually been restart rate and keeping up activity over a long time. Their FSs/first week are usually good given their initial numbers and NW (see e.g. last reset).

Either way, didn't SoL say they weren't going to hit LaF? :)

torment Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 10:38:21

Doesnt mean i cant hit Digi.....or Praetor!

Sov Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 10:51:36

Yes Dagga is Aussie

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 15:54:57

yea he's from Tasmania he also sport's six fingers and is talented on the banjo
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 16:19:27

Originally posted by ebola:
Obviously breakers mean a lot especially at the beginning, but if in 4 weeks time SoL has 75+ countries left and LaF has 55 (of which 5 are unbreakable), then I would probably prefer to be on SoLs side.

LaFs problem has usually been restart rate and keeping up activity over a long time. Their FSs/first week are usually good given their initial numbers and NW (see e.g. last reset).

Either way, didn't SoL say they weren't going to hit LaF? :)

I've been involved with war's with them both for years against and on the same side, personally I'm a maki fan never met or talked directly to the man but know and admire his stance from a warfare perspective, he's helped orchestrate some huge wars that our modern players in this game wouldn't even dream of eg (RAGE ARROW SOL UCN Wars)SoL and LaF have earn't there place in history of this game. LaF atm are sound they're well rounded no real flaw their active and have the numbers, SoL's just got their numbers back hopefully not for just this set but for sets to come, with those numbers come some very experienced players thar know how to brawl it with the best.

This game is political, with politics come lies and descent, and greater wealthier for your own people, if SoL said they won't attack LaF and you take that as how you see it your new to this game, if it's in the greater interest or one of those heads hold a grudge from previous set's they'll clash alright! it's repeated itself over and over in this game that's what makes it so beautiful!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Drake Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 18:30:58

tl;dr

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Feb 20th 2012, 18:36:55

This thread has merit
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

PraetorNLS Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 20:37:42

Originally posted by torment:

If after all these years you cant pick out my country from a lineup torment ...
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 20:39:49

i love it how AT tries to find wars for everyone.

let's run our alliances based on AT opinion! that's it!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

archaic Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 20:42:26

uh yeah. your point?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

torment Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 22:13:27

Originally posted by PraetorNLS:
Originally posted by torment:

If after all these years you cant pick out my country from a lineup torment ...

Yeah, i could just CM the both of you without asking for #s here. But that wont satisfy the AT drama queens.

davidoss Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 22:16:05

No one wins. The server will be shutdown for maintenance.

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 23:14:51

For a long time i feel SOL has made a huge mistake taking down mid to lower level countries in wars. The idea i know being to take away their mid level breakers and finishers. However, it leaves their top countries to be free aside from missile targets. Then SOLs top gets killed one by one.

I hope this changes. I believe sound strat is to destroy the top cream of the enemy. It is fine to omit countries that you feel are no real threat. It is also fine to go after mid level countries that very soon will be top level. The main thing is never let their top countries grow. If you can keep them from getting bigger and stronger SOL can win that fight with restarts. However, if in the war the enemy top countries are able to break and grow unmolested, then it will be another ugly war where moral victory is claimed. I for one am sick of those kind of wars, on any side.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 23:16:11

Nothing better than to see top countries getting smashed right down the list. In the old days of Royal Navy and Line of Battle, you always led off with your biggest and baddest and took on the enemy biggest and baddest. It was beautiful.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 21st 2012, 1:39:21

yip agreed deer, that's why now is the right time for SoL to go for the jugular, before LaF solid top order get to out of reach leaving the war up to stupid statistics.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Jiman Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 2:07:43

DeerHunter, I think the point is to also get rid of countries that have growth potential and not just countries who have spent all there money on military already.

That isnt to say that top countries shouldnt be killed if you have the recources to go about it, but there should be a balance needed to be taken when deciding on what to target.
Just killing the top breakers and leaving the countrys that have strong production and stock alone is not a good strategy. I assume you would want these dead as well, again permiting recource situation, time of hitting, etc.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 13:49:00

Have to be able to kill those LaF countries first Deerhunter. If it was easy people would do it.

Simple fact is, they have some really good players who run damn good countries.

bertz Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 17:36:34

numbers do match. I would love to see SOL and LAF clash this set.
with no political spin or what so ever. just for the sake of fun.
give us a date of FS please

hanlong Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 17:37:56

too bad LaF is netgaining, so move on kids =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Pride Game profile

Feb 21st 2012, 17:40:44

Originally posted by hanlong:
too bad LaF is netgaining, so move on kids =)

:(
I guess we will have to suffer watching another IMAG war :P

mrford Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 2:40:09

dagga is a flufftard with the swagger of a cripple

true story
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Chadius Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 3:16:38

lol mr. ford :P
LAF

archaic Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 3:18:27

Come on guys, an arranged war with LCN and iMag?

Sol - Did you really bring all those vets out of retirement for THAT?
Laf - You guys are at your warring peak, silence the doubters once and for all.

DO IT!

Give this server something its desperately lusting for - a 1 v 1 war between the two top dogs. History versus legacy, goliath versus juggernaut, dagga versus locket.

Moths are attracted to the flames that burn the brightest. We beg you - scorch our wings, give us a show.

iScode Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 4:33:35

you mad you have to name your country after dagga :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

bertz Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 4:52:34

i agree with archaic.

don't kill the fun Hanlong :D

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2012, 5:00:45

Originally posted by archaic:
Come on guys, an arranged war with LCN and iMag?

Sol - Did you really bring all those vets out of retirement for THAT?
Laf - You guys are at your warring peak, silence the doubters once and for all.

DO IT!

Give this server something its desperately lusting for - a 1 v 1 war between the two top dogs. History versus legacy, goliath versus juggernaut, dagga versus locket.

Moths are attracted to the flames that burn the brightest. We beg you - scorch our wings, give us a show.

I agree with a pdm dude for once! It will go down just a matter of time. Maki grace the battlefield!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Pride Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 5:15:30

Laf is Netting. Poor Hanlong as said it about 20 times.

En4cer85

Feb 22nd 2012, 6:16:25

should be an interesting set either way :P

Atryn Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 12:54:48

It would be no contest!! Looking at the current stats... LaF is way out ahead with less members.

LaF's ANW is 25% above #2 (and 48% above SOL) and their TNW is 41% above #2 (which is SOL).

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2012, 13:02:40

never know sol could be stocking and not spending.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Flamey Game profile

Feb 22nd 2012, 21:21:54

Originally posted by TaSk1:
never know sol could be stocking and not spending.

SoL outstocking LaF? The same SoL that accused LaF of being suspcious for starting with some Tyranny grabbers? LOL

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 22nd 2012, 23:17:13

Never know flamey nothing wrong with stocking anyway especially if you want to stay conspicuous on your war reunion set. Never the less we will take the SoL wrecking ball on fear isn't a factor here we ixer's and nostra bretheren welcome war with warm embrace.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

archaic Game profile

Feb 23rd 2012, 2:40:28

That NW difference wont mean much if Sol gets the FS - come on Maki, give the old guys what they hunger for, a real war against a real opponent. Lets face it, LCN/iMag are going to get slaughtered - its not their fault - its just not a harmonious marriage.

Fight fight fight fight!

Jiman Game profile

Feb 23rd 2012, 2:54:28

*omnomnoms thread*