Verified:

Tbag

Feb 2nd 2012, 16:26:54

We'd like to announce "Kaiser SchwarzMarkt" opening this set.

For the time being,each member will handle his own FA work,as we get organised. We plan on just being a quiet neutral group that enjoys playing this game. We hope to bring some new players to the game and generate more interest in attracting new players.

at present any contact will have to be ingame, until we get the site up and running.

Thanks
Tbag - Kaiser SchwarzMarkt
Netters, LOWER your expectations so I can live UP to them !!!
Tbag~KSM

Havoc Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 16:53:00

How many countries will you have?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Tbag

Feb 2nd 2012, 17:34:10

we'll probably be small to mid sized. Our goal is to get new people to play earth, so growth will be slow.
Tbag~KSM

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2012, 19:17:11

Welcome and good luck :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

kemo Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 21:43:46

if they gonna handle their own fa work they need to understand ffa policies or your clan wont last long
all praised to ra

KyleCleric Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 21:45:09

welcome to the server and good luck!!
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

Twain Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 23:41:29

Originally posted by kemo:
if they gonna handle their own fa work they need to understand ffa policies or your clan wont last long

I'd second what kemo said. If you're going to try to get new members who haven't before played Earth, I'd probably nix the members do their own FA rule. If you're a veteran player on either of the alliance servers, you're certainly fully aware of the unwritten rules that have occurred due to social and political reasons, like fair retaliation rules, what attacks are no big deal and what attacks are for killing purposes, etc.

The everyone does their own FA works for a clan like ESD, which is small and has veterans who know the game well, but I don't think it'll work for your clan. Just a suggestion.

Good luck getting going though! Anyone trying to bring new blood into the game is certainly welcome!

Tbag

Feb 2nd 2012, 23:45:06

We've got core of FFA vets, overseeing the new ones. which right now is one new player.

also for a while we'll probably be all explore. so retals will be the only area for now.

Again we're trying to bring new people to the game,
Tbag~KSM

Twain Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 23:56:31

If you've got vets so far that's cool.

As I said, my advice is just if you end up heavy on newbies who don't know the game.

Either way, good luck!

CX LaE Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 1:07:57

Vets? Yeah? Who?
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Maxipad09 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 2:42:25

Just here for my weekly bonus post so DING!

I played a long while ago, back when mehul was still lord of the underworld! Looking forward to a nice ALLX set with KSM! Gl everyone!

tip of the day:
"My oil barrels bring the boys to the yard!"
Rip it up, and Dizology smell like stale aussie sneakers!
Falom, is an elusive creature of the night. If seen please shoot with a dart and tag for tracking purposes

Edited By: Maxipad09 on Feb 3rd 2012, 2:51:05
See Original Post
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
~ Edmund Burke

Pain Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 2:53:18

this smells like a setup. someone feel free to bump this when im right :)

smells a little bit like hellrush.
Your mother is a nice woman

NightShade

Feb 3rd 2012, 2:53:50

Well the mention of Falom means you were in either DKnights or BSS with her.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

Twain Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 2:56:25

I was kind of thinking the same, but I'm hoping not.

Tpad: If you're legitimately hoping to build up a new clan that's really planning on netting, I wish you luck, but many of us get a bit suspicious when a person we don't know starts up a brand new clan.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 3rd 2012, 2:58:06

yeah

TKO will be watching :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Maxipad09 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 3:28:34

You can all rest your weary heads, I AM not hellrush. I did play with falom for a few sets. I am just an old timer looking to get back into earth, heard it changed and for the better. I am enjoying you wracking your brains tho!

CHEERS FELLAS!
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
~ Edmund Burke

NightShade

Feb 3rd 2012, 3:34:28

So, which of the two tags I listed were you in?
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

WarTime

Feb 3rd 2012, 5:04:54

I've got my own thoughts but I'll keep them to myself until he proves me right or wrong.

clan1

clan2

give a pact with right hand while taking it away with the left

Maxipad Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 6:09:20

I was in DKnights for a few sets. I also played last set under PcP- Pork Chop Platoon, so if you are worried about my gameplay no need. I did ALLX and didnt LG. I dislike shady playing too so I understand the initial caution. I hate suiciders too

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 3rd 2012, 6:39:01

Originally posted by Maxipad09:
Just here for my weekly bonus post so DING!

I played a long while ago, back when mehul was still lord of the underworld! Looking forward to a nice ALLX set with KSM! Gl everyone!

tip of the day:
"My oil barrels bring the boys to the yard!"
Rip it up, and Dizology smell like stale aussie sneakers!
Falom, is an elusive creature of the night. If seen please shoot with a dart and tag for tracking purposes

Tell Falom, KoH says hello :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

NightShade

Feb 3rd 2012, 7:28:28

Well there are a few names in DKnights that come to mind. Tides of Mercy, Ironlung, Moose, Siege, and a coupla others.

Edited By: NightShade on Feb 3rd 2012, 7:31:00
See Original Post
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

mdevol Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 8:20:23

weeee PLEASE be hellrush. i know he came to me 2 sets ago wanting to start a ffa clan that never happened. this would be quite ironic. just when nbk and semper seem to be netting in peace for someone else to come in and ruin it lol
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Dizology Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 8:42:17

Hey Maxi!

Also, I believe, when maxi, RIU and myself played together, we were not in the tags you listed Nightshade, You'll have to have a look through your tag history again :)

Good luck with the new clan there buddy, Hope to catch you round.

n00bzilla

Feb 3rd 2012, 9:05:29

can i join

Maxipad09 Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 16:21:56

@Diz yessir, you surely will!

@mdevol as you can see I am not hellrush

Edited By: Maxipad09 on Feb 3rd 2012, 16:29:29
See Original Post
~ Edmund Burke

Tbag

Feb 3rd 2012, 19:08:36

Just a FYI for those of you that seem worried about funny stuff.

What we are wanting to build is a place where new people (by invite only(sorry trolls, been around long enough to know ya lol)) can come and make their mistakes in clan. they can LG/Spy/Kill each other all in the safty of the tag, thus a safe place for them to learn and safe for the rest of FFA from newbie mistakes...

As far as we are concerned all of FFA has a UNAP with us. While it its greatly appreciated that the pact offers are coming in. It's really not needed as we'll run all-x. If someone does a landgrab on us one of the vets will do the retals so, no worries with that.

We have no aggenda's or grudges. Plan on playing by the same rules that all of FFA does. we hate trash talk/suiciders/ beating newbies to death and general chaos.We hope FFA can see the value of this and the good things that can come from new people learning to love a game we all do...Will this happen who knows but we are gonna give it a try.

any future changes to the clan plans that effect FFA will be posted prior to implementing...

Again thanks for the PM's,welcomes,and offers..

Tbag - Head Newbie - Kaiser SchwarzMarkt
(I hate skittles, M and M's, and thongs, they pinch)
Tbag~KSM

kemo Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 21:38:32

i know what you mean tbag. i bought a thing of m&m's the other day but the lyin bastards put all w's in it :(
all praised to ra

NightShade

Feb 4th 2012, 1:57:43

Originally posted by Dizology:
Hey Maxi!

Also, I believe, when maxi, RIU and myself played together, we were not in the tags you listed Nightshade, You'll have to have a look through your tag history again :)

Good luck with the new clan there buddy, Hope to catch you round.

The only other tag that could be would be Lost Souls Of Poison (LSoP)
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President

a.k.a. Stryke

mdevol Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 5:58:32

Originally posted by Tbag:

(I hate skittles, M and M's, and thongs, they pinch)

alright! you just went too far...

can we a mod to edit this please so i dont have to wipe them out in their first set...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 4th 2012, 19:19:08

confirmed - hatred of thongs and m&ms is just too much, the humanity ! :(
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Tbag

Feb 4th 2012, 21:31:00

Ok really guys, have you ever ate one of those things after one of the players on this board has thrown them at ya...DO YOU REALISE JUST WHERE THOSE COULD HAVE BEEN??? I mean just think of an M&M that was carried in thong by (insert name)..

and you really think you like them..I advise CAUTION -> may be hazardous to your health...
Tbag~KSM

Gmann03 Game profile

Feb 5th 2012, 2:14:09

hee-hee
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

kemo Game profile

Feb 5th 2012, 3:11:42

well they dont just melt in the mouth is all im gonna say
all praised to ra

QM Diver Game profile

Feb 5th 2012, 8:43:46

Thong has a strange scent, too..
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Dizology Game profile

Feb 5th 2012, 13:03:33

Sometimes, whenever I eat M&Ms, I like to hold two m&m's in between my fingers and squeeze as hard as I can until one m&m cracks. I eat the cracked one, and the one that didn't crack becomes the champion. Then I grab the other m&m, and force it to compete with the champion in this deadly game of m&m gladiators. I do this until I run out of m&m's, and when there is only one m&m left standing, I send a letter to m&m's brand with the champion m&m in it with a note attached that reads: "Please use this m&m for breeding purposes."

----
For those of you that have facebook, you don't get any points for realising I copied this :)

Maxipad09 Game profile

Feb 5th 2012, 16:56:13

nice one diz,

back when my sister and nephew were living with us, I would sacrafice whole bags of M&M's to the volcano god. It was plain M&M Genocide, but it kept my household safe. We would go days without an erruption, and when the volcano god got mad...It was me or my sister cleaning it up. It seemed to work for a while but then one batch of M&M's wouldn't satisfy the god, so he errupted and they came back up...poor little fella didn't feel good that day or something.

Moral of the Stories: M&M's are great to sacrifice for the greater good!!!!
~ Edmund Burke

Tbag

Feb 13th 2012, 21:06:38

The only other tag that could be would be Lost Souls Of Poison (LSoP)- NIGHTSHADE

Keep trying amigo, we'll never tell, except to say ya missed again...maybe but then again maybe not.. So the process of elimination won't work either.lol

I remember Matt P, the four horsemen, little Z becoming BIG Z, and other such wasted nonsense. and heres a in memory of for ya.

TO HOPI and family. PS LAG is wacky,& BMB really hates BLOOD.
and yes Falom is hard to track........also UNDERTAKER if you are here PM me amigo....
Tbag~KSM

Rip It Up Game profile

Feb 14th 2012, 0:06:12

Some of us were in LSoP...yes. but not all. think later than that :-P
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Tbag

Feb 14th 2012, 0:10:23

or earlier RIP I go back even to the TIE days..

and yer cheating anyways...LOL
Tbag~KSM

Twain Game profile

Feb 14th 2012, 1:25:41

You were a TIE person? In FFA? What name did you go under? I was the guy that ran TIE for most of its existence in FFA anyway (Lord Matthew TIE/Hemingway).

Bigwiggle Game profile

Feb 14th 2012, 1:26:48

Stop reminiscing Twain, it's dragging me down
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Twain Game profile

Feb 14th 2012, 2:42:57

Originally posted by Bigwiggle:
Stop reminiscing Twain, it's dragging me down

BACK TO YOUR CAGE, SLAVE!

HOW'D YOU GET THE BALLGAG OFF?

didleoman Game profile

Feb 14th 2012, 7:43:05

rofl twain always indulges when it comes to reminiscing

Tbag

Feb 14th 2012, 14:42:01

Twain,

Yes I remember the name Lord Matthew (and Zeratul), Yes I was in TIE for a bit, but seriously guys I'm a nobody. I've played this game, taking breaks away when needed since it started, but very few know me, those that do are mostly gone with a few remaining. I've ran silent just playing countries and enjoying the drama on FFAT all that time.

and I really never have posted of FFAT much, but I do enjoy watching all the cloak and dagger theories that popped up as soon as we announced....Too much and thanks for the laugh's -> NIGHTSHADE...really folks there are alot of people who have played and remain mostly unknown. but if you insist on building conspiracy theories then I'm glad to have given you a trail to chase... and I admit i threw some wood on the fire just for the laughs....guilty..and THANKS for the chuckles.
Tbag~KSM

Twain Game profile

Feb 15th 2012, 1:24:38

I just like to see some of my players coming back to the game. :)