Verified:

Dax Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 5:04:44

It said that I have to post something to get my free "stuff"...so here I am posting...just wish I had something useful to say!!!
Dax

Klown Game profile

Jan 29th 2012, 16:34:08

Just post some nihilist liberal pipe dream bullfluff, thats what everyone else does.

legion Game profile

Jan 31st 2012, 3:44:43

CONFIRMED
Nobody puts baby in a corner

Oceana Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 16:06:12

A man was in his front yard mowing grass, when his attractive blonde female neighbor, Judy, came out of her house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it, then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house.

A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mail box, and again opened it and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is! My stupid computer keeps saying, YOU'VE GOT MAIL."

MorTcuS Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 16:26:27

free stuff
174099715 (not in use)

Steam : wargasm1

neex Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 1:12:33

Free stuff..
I miss the Supersonics

bru

Feb 3rd 2012, 18:35:24

old wife takes her hard of hearing hub to the doc. the doc sez ok I need a semen, urine and stool sample from ya. the old man sez ehhhh? what he say maw.
she sez they want a pair of your underwear

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 2:51:51

Originally posted by Dax:
It said that I have to post something to get my free "stuff"...so here I am posting...just wish I had something useful to say!!!
Dax

it's probably a waste of time if i ask whether or not you had a clue what free stuff you were going to get by posting here... meh, it's free stuff...
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.