Verified:

elvesrus

Jan 22nd 2012, 7:33:32

it's the first line on that link but most people seem to have ignored that and assumed it was part of their current FS.

Session Start: Tue Dec 23 18:14:14 2008

not that I read your post or was in IX at the time ;)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

postman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 9:04:55

hmm i call bullsh**t o your conclusion flamey lol there may be 4 ppl in tie that like war win or lose the rest are dirty netters or noobs to the game.

autocorrect have you ever been laid??just sayin

rawr! LET ME HIT AND WALL MY LAST SET IN EARTH!!!

Honour to TIE!

dagga Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 9:10:01

Is this the same SOF who called in their FOP buddies Rival to hit SOL even though SOF initiated the first strike?

LOL. Sometimes, when it's late in the set and your members have been promised a war they never got, weak leaders like to pull fluff like this out of their ass.

Another indictment on the game. Let's all wait for pang's grand strategy to fix it all. Should be here by 2025.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Makinso Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 9:19:24

Very classy SoF.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2012, 9:21:55

YES!! another war buy my over priced weapons tech fools!
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Ivan Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 9:28:19

LOL@Dagga and Makinso telling SOF about classy

Yeah i loved evo+sol+imag hitting laf last set that was real classy

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2012, 9:30:11

Originally posted by dagga:

LOL. Sometimes, when it's late in the set and your members have been promised a war they never got, weak leaders like to pull fluff like this out of their ass...

Weak leader? more like smart leader, if he promised the boys war, he was true to his word.

moral boast for SOFt
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

iScode Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 9:34:04

Originally posted by Ivan:

LOL@Dagga and Makinso telling SOF about classy

Yeah i loved evo+sol+imag hitting laf last set that was real classy

Yes your right, helping your allies is classy. Whats your point.

Evolution, as much as I dislike them, was hit, we were able to help and as imag has throughout their history, they came to their allies aid.

iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Ivan Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 9:42:06

Helping allies is classy, 3 on 1 isnt

iScode Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 10:08:04

So you are trying to tell me you have never been involved in a 3 on one, or are you admitting that your not classy?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 10:09:52

Well im for the administrators killing the game :). Please. lets play one last set, and then never again, unplug the server.

For years devils like dagga and SoL has run there show, screwing people over for nothing, peacefull, all exploring 10 minutes a day players. But when these people get tired of getting bullied by all rainbow x super hightech spy all jetter topfeeding litleitaly spy countries, they get pissed and invest like 10 more minutes a day, and all enemies rollover and start crying about gamemechanic changes. DUDE! YOU fluff WITH THE GOOD YOU DIE fluffES!

Evolution, SoL, TIE are all the devil, Sent from hell, eating small children, different alien society and spacerace. and needed to die, Now let us all play a few peacefull sets of this game, and i can return to work, and get some $$!

dagga Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 10:15:49

Wow, I think LaFingolwhatever must be Flamey's smarter brother.

Ivan, there is a difference between coming to someone's aid, and helping someone who is an aggressor. I'd say you should know the difference, but you're dumb. Gangbang is what your side does, the side that LaF runs not you guys. Herrrre little lap puppy. Heeere boy!
signatures are stupid.

Jan 22nd 2012, 10:28:21

Im actually Flameys cousin, and i have a bachelor's degree in early eastern european history and a master in theology. I are interested in math and i study a lot of stuf. I work as cult leader and prophet at the church of chong vader.

we shall pray for you evil brother

Jan 22nd 2012, 10:33:55

Oo hugs dagga

dagga Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 11:01:05

5 minutes after your reply, did you forget you already replied?

Have you ever been hit with a heavy object, like a tire iron or a brick. Perhaps when you were little, they liked to use your head as door stop in the dormitory of the orphanage.

Edited By: dagga on Jan 22nd 2012, 11:09:51
See Original Post
signatures are stupid.

Jan 22nd 2012, 11:05:44

Oo you like to attack me. i like. Well, i think it was once on the hospital, in rwanda, where i am from, my parents dropped me into a pile of dirt for the seventh floor, i think that can be the reason for me beeing so smart.

Bikerman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 11:17:50

Running the kill run from TIEs IRC channel was hilarious.

Come to think of it, it still is, no matter what caln did it

ViLSE Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 11:30:26

GO TIE! :)

Flamey Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 11:32:37

1. TIE's initial response to this thread was that that they had to stop ignoring their allies request and stop being sheltered children. They got exactly that, part of the growing up stage is taking the consequences for your actions. Also, it's nice to see SoL, the greatest hypocrites on the server, embrace my thread.

2. The killrun in #tiechat is from the WoG/Rage vs TIE/LCN war (2008). It was totally epic, almost as epic as the guy trying to make political capital out of it by calling it shameful, when he goes around cursing at other alliance leaders.

cypress Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 12:27:00

Originally posted by dagga:
Is this the same SOF who called in their FOP buddies Rival to hit SOL even though SOF initiated the first strike?

Isn't that the point of an offensive pact?

Your side didn't want to play fair with the numbers, so please tell me why we shouldn't have called everyone and the kitchen sink in?

Drow Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 12:36:40

bru: I'm pretty sure we did it to ix when it was tie/pdm v sol/ix, and we ran it from their public room.
I see it this way: if you can get away with it, more props to you. its a direct slap in the face to your opponent and a morale boost to your own side.

Besides, if you have members watching your chat room, then you should be able to get people on to wall etc.

sorry man, i like you, and you know I do, but that's how it is.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

bru

Jan 22nd 2012, 16:05:38

I hear ya drow, but the bad thing about that episode was that flemmie was not even a wog and ran the chat.
all I am saying is that when ppl get ticked they leave the game, they want fun not back stabbing. if it would have been all wog then fine, but flemmie running it, no not classy.
why not try this for a set.
each clan lets the mods know, ok we want to war or net. then the mods set up the wars making them even in numbers clans abc take on clans def, clans ghi have a netting contest. we could all have a load of fun
to me its all about the game and keeping players. not who wins a war BFD. next set its all forgotten.
just trying to keep this game alive

Gonz Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 16:25:27

WOW,
In all my many years of playing I have never seen such Cowards.

WOW!

Murf Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 16:38:36

Lol cowards?

Cowardly was trying to surrender 45 mins into being hit, suck it up and hit back or roll over and die.

Kaloop

Jan 22nd 2012, 17:00:07

How is it cowardly?!?!. Stop crying over a war. Whenever it is, its still a fluffing WAR! Not a picnic or a skip in the woods you fluffers want to do. Suck it up. Shut up. Start hitting!

Autocorrect Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 17:20:47

Originally posted by postman:
hmm i call bullsh**t o your conclusion flamey lol there may be 4 ppl in tie that like war win or lose the rest are dirty netters or noobs to the game.

autocorrect have you ever been laid??just sayin

rawr! LET ME HIT AND WALL MY LAST SET IN EARTH!!!

Honour to TIE!

LOL says the guy that gets so worked up that he has to quit playing a game cause his leadership got him stomped.

postman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 17:54:06

how do you get worked up off that? I just wish it was before i sold off my tech's
not quitting for that silly,i have been trying to stop playing for 4 sets.war no matter how it starts is what i play for, its a game to me nothing more. and i have stomped and been stomped before both are fun to me.

oh and as a former TIE leader type i think zig and co. stepping up to try and rebuild TIE are doing pretty good!

Autocorrect Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 17:57:45

Jumping into gangbangs and then not expecting revenge is not what I would call good.

postman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 18:11:00

being requested by a pact to aide an alli is i think what it was?
not sure i don't do pacts or hell even remember last set.

davidoss Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 18:15:48

nom nom nom

Jiman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 18:30:09

People are still playing the game the way it was intended orginally with a large population. Playing this same way in a low population setting will start to create a very self destructive enviroment. With such confined room, we will end up meeting the same alliances in battle over and over again.

In short, if the game was bigger I doubt we would see such negative reaction to SOF and their war. I kind of doubt this war would even occur. In the past, being called into a war by an ally would not normally cause an alliance to FS them. Hell, the concept of gang bangs were almost unheard of.

This is not the fault of us players, but the result of the current population of the Earth Empires.

We have to stop reacting emotionally to events. We have to start working together so we may avoid continuous and hurtful conflict which will only cause more degradation to the population of this game.

postman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 18:35:47

this forum needs a like button :P

Autocorrect Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 18:38:39

Originally posted by postman:
being requested by a pact to aide an alli is i think what it was?
not sure i don't do pacts or hell even remember last set.

Last time I checked just because you have a pact doesn't mean you can't say no. I would also say that anyone that drags you into a war that is already lopsided heavily in that sides favor is just trying to ensure the server hates you.

What's even funnier that side lost because they called you in there by ensuring the entire server comes in against you.

Now this set you are left out to dry.

ebola Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 18:48:52

I'm not even associated with either side, but this is pretty lame.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 18:52:43

Jiman: your post merits no debate since it's way to agreeable.

and the actions in your post post needed to be heeded on both sides, fyi. it doesn't work if only one side does it.

and people rather flame the debatable parts.

FLAME AWAY KIDS!

Edited By: hanlong on Jan 22nd 2012, 18:54:58
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Boltar Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 18:58:13

I'm still mad I wasn't told so I could jump ship

lazysnail Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:05:42

Next time Boltar :)

Jiman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:23:50

Originally posted by hanlong:

and the actions in your post post needed to be heeded on both sides, fyi. it doesn't work if only one side does it.

I completely agree.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:46:46

Why exactly are alliance leaders not responsible for their emotional reactions? Further, why are alliance leaders not to blame for the low population when they take actions designed to drive players from the game?

Autocorrect Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:56:25

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Further, why are alliance leaders not to blame for the low population when they take actions designed to drive players from the game?

Further, why are administrators not to blame for the low population when they take actions designed to drive players from the game?

Jiman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:56:44

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Why exactly are alliance leaders not responsible for their emotional reactions? Further, why are alliance leaders not to blame for the low population when they take actions designed to drive players from the game?

I am not sure how you got that from what I said.

Alliance leaders should take responsibility for their emotional reactions, therefor they should keep it in check.
By keeping it in check, we can avoid pushing away players away from the game.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 22nd 2012, 20:18:37

"This is not the fault of us players"

If the solution is changing the behavior of players, why is it not their fault? Shouldn't you be trying to recruit thousands of players instead?

Jiman Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 20:25:46

The current situation is not the fault of the players. They are simply playing the way the game is intended.

That isnt to say it isnt up to us to try to improve upon the game, which you are right. We should do what we can to make it better for us.

I hope your simply picking on semantics. O:

Xinhuan Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 20:57:44

Maybe you should evaluate the game mechanics Slagpit, instead of blaming your player base.

http://forums.earthempires.com/...threadid=14639&page=8

I haven't had a single person reply my wall of text in Page 8 there. Maybe it is because I am right?

Helmet Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 21:20:14

If us hitting back Tie after they hit us unprovoked is ruining the game, then the problem is that the game is full of pussies. Some of the posts you guys make are hilarious. Grow some balls. I've said it a million times, if you don't want war then you have to make intelligent choices and not stick your neck out.

If TIE didn't want trouble they should have kept to themselves. When you attack any alliance you run the risk they'll hit you back. To expect any different is not only stupid, but irrational. Nobody is entitled to free pot shots.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 22nd 2012, 21:21:25

I find it amusing that quoting Jiman's posts and other comments made by players (that they want to drive players away from the game) constitutes blaming the player base. I'm not sure how I'm responsible for a self-evident conclusion.

A theory as to why no one responded to your post: given a series of factually incorrect LaF propaganda posts, people are more likely to read and respond to the shorter ones. I didn't even read your post until now. It was too long.

Autocorrect Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 21:32:29

A game developer that can't handle reading posts?! Really?

I am struggling to figure out how or why you stick around. I am sure there are others that can accept user input or at least not intentionally ignore it.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 22nd 2012, 21:57:32

Do u honestly expect me to read all 267000 posts on these boards?

Edited By: martian on Jan 23rd 2012, 3:23:23

hanlong Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 22:03:42

it's not propaganda if it's right :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 22nd 2012, 22:05:02

It can't be right and factually incorrect at the same time.