Verified:

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 5:14:02

Will be 49ers and Giants. I believe the winner will easily win the Super Bowl. These are clearly the best two teams in football left. It is a shame they must play each other and should be an epic playoff game.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

hanlong Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 5:24:43

GO 49ERS!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

elvesrus

Jan 22nd 2012, 5:29:59

Originally posted by hanlong:
GO 49ERS!

+1
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

locket Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 5:43:04

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Will be 49ers and Giants. I believe the winner will easily win the Super Bowl. These are clearly the best two teams in football left. It is a shame they must play each other and should be an epic playoff game.

You are deluded if you are buying into that Giants hype. Packers beat themselves in that game and the 49'ers will beat them handily unless they play way different than every other game lately.

Dukey Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 11:28:44

Go ravens! we will give the giants a flashback to superbowl 2000 bring it on.

+bonus

Oceana Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 13:35:57

Giants

phx Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 13:36:43

go giants!

Detmer Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 14:54:32

If the best two teams left were the ones who were going to win, shouldn't the Packers still be playing since they used to be one of the best two left? I am not sure I agree with you reasoning.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2012, 15:02:28

Sorry your packers lost Detmer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2URSfXjzrfA

Deerhunter Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 15:17:29

Detmer, i agree Packers are one of the best two teams out there. I think they played a bad game. That was not the issue. I said the best two teams LEFT. The Packers are clearly not left. Unless you consider them left out. If you still do not understand i am sure someone here would be willing to explain it to you in braille cause even Helen Keller would have gotten this.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Detmer Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 17:01:47

Detmer, i agree Packers are one of the best two teams out there. I think they played a bad game. That was not the issue. I said the best two teams LEFT. The Packers are clearly not left. Unless you consider them left out. If you still do not understand i am sure someone here would be willing to explain it to you in braille cause even Helen Keller would have gotten this.

God damn you are fluffing retarded. The point I made is the logic of the best two teams winning is demonstrably flawed. In a playoff the odds of the best team winning decreases since there are more chances for an upset. If the best team has a 99% chance of winning every game, then if there is a one game playoff they have a 99% chance of being the champions and if there is a three game playoff they have about a 97% chance of winning. The point about the Packers is that the best team in the playoffs already lost so the reasoning of the best team winning is clearly not some cast iron metric. If the extent of your analysis is "these are the best two teams thus the winner should easily win the Super Bowl" then that is sad commentary on what you know about the history of NFL playoffs and football game outcomes in general (and perhaps the relative quality of the teams left in play).

I fully understand what you were saying. The problem is you don't understand me.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jan 22nd 2012, 17:02:35

I think the Pats have clear sailing all the way.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 22nd 2012, 17:14:41

I don't think GB was the best team in the playoffs this season. they were the best team for the first 10 games of this season and the last 10 games (playoffs included) of last year, no question. injuries + benchings + pressure probably hurt them to some degree, even if they won't admit to the last two.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Pain Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 18:48:06

Originally posted by locket:

You are deluded if you are buying into that Giants hype. Packers beat themselves in that game and the 49'ers will beat them handily unless they play way different than every other game lately.

right the giants only smoked them because the packers missed a half dozen passes. the giants are a good team, period.
Your mother is a nice woman

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:00:55

The NFL is so competitive almost any team can beat another team on any given sunday. I mean look at the Chiefs beating Green Bay this year...

There are clearly teams that are better than others however the level of competition is so high anyone can win.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 19:26:43

fluff the giants

PREPARE TO GET WRECKED BY SF fluffES
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 20:25:46

Originally posted by Pain:

right the giants only smoked them because the packers missed a half dozen passes. the giants are a good team, period.

I hate the internet because I can't tell if you are agreeing with me or disagreeing.

Pain Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 20:35:48

the giants are going to win the superbowl.

a little more clear?

Pain Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 20:36:43

fluff the giants

PREPARE TO GET WRECKED BY SF fluffES

not likely but whichever team wins lets make sure to make fun of each other for being a fan of the losing team, deal?

elvesrus

Jan 22nd 2012, 20:50:57

Originally posted by Requiem:
The NFL is so competitive almost any team can beat another team on any given sunday. I mean look at the Chiefs beating Green Bay this year...

There are clearly teams that are better than others however the level of competition is so high anyone can win.

New Orleans v St Louis would have been a good example too, especially for all the people who were looking forward to greenbay playing the saints this weekend ;)

Pain: Boltar and I made that agreement a week ago :p
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 21:27:14

as long as the Gaytriots lose i dont care
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pain Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 21:30:43

Originally posted by mrford:
as long as the Gaytriots lose i dont care

I'm inclined to agree however I know the giants can beat the pats so I don't care either way

locket Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 21:57:51

a little more clear?

I thought the first was sarcasm :) You will be very disappointed by the end of the playoffs sadly :P

Pain Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 22:40:43

a little more clear?

I thought the first was sarcasm :) You will be very disappointed by the end of the playoffs sadly :P

you seem pretty confident. 20 million bushels confident?

hanlong Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 23:06:06

hi eli manning

MEET THE SMITHS
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Pain Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 23:18:10

Yea I bet he's afraid of a rookie. Giants d gonna poop on sf. Smiths gonna be running and falling alot. :)

Nuketon Game profile

Jan 22nd 2012, 23:59:15

You guys all know the patriots are the best team left out there. As long as Brady doesn't play the way he did today there is no stopping them.

Pain Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 1:17:37

Lol keep telling yourself that.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 1:18:36

I'm rooting for whichever NFC team has the better chance of beating the pats .. and that's the giants unfortunately. This is a terrible season
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

hanlong Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 1:53:41

Vernon davis says otherwise pain
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 2:34:04

a little more clear?

you seem pretty confident. 20 million bushels confident?

20mill is pretty insignificant :P

Pain Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 2:44:21

It's a close game I'll give it to the 49ers. It's gonna end up being close game

locket Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 3:00:19

It's a close game I'll give it to the 49ers. It's gonna end up being close game

Alex Smith makes me glad im not a big 49ers fan. If it was a half decent showing by any QB today Giants would be down bad

chem20 Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 3:10:27

woot woot

Pain Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 3:12:51

Eli is playing terrible too so don't try to claim its this close because of smith.

locket Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 3:15:18

30/53 310 yards and 2 td's seems pretty decent to me. Much better than 11/24 for 185. Thats not even comparable.

locket Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 3:29:29

that's a great way to blow the game

Pain Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 3:37:30

Is it appropriate for an "I told you so"

Suck it hanschlong :)

Son Goku Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 3:39:18

Pretty sure no one called two fluke punt mistakes. Such a garbage way to win a game.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 3:43:33

If kyle williams wasnt such a dumbass
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 3:48:55

i would "suck it" if you actually called it right.

if you said "kyle williams is going to be fully retarded" then i would definitely eat my words.

but the smiths (both aldon and justin) fluffed up eli manning bad, like i said and you refuted otherwise

such a horrible finish =/
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Pain Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 5:12:05

bottom line is the giants are going to the superbowl, and the 49ers are going home crying.

oh wait they WERE home. hahahah.

its ok the 49ers couldnt have beat the pats anyways, so its better off the giants are going.

it was a much closer game then i expected, the 49ers def screwed up at the end. they played really well so i wont pretend the giants were a way better team tonight.

jabberwocky Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 10:37:39

Arg, what a painful way to lose. Giants played well though, and deserve the win. I hope you guy beat the patriots.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jan 23rd 2012, 16:03:17

Bad day for the harbaugh bros .. it could have just as easily been them matched up in the SB
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Ruthie

Jan 23rd 2012, 18:17:27

i enjoyed both games, but i was hoping Baltimore would win

i have had my share of watching Tom Brady, lol
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady