Verified:

bru

Jan 17th 2012, 17:12:43

Been chatting with a few of you about rock hunting in the ooper of michigan this summer for the rare copper replacement agates in kearsarge michigan. I am trying to get a date that some of the earther rockheads can meet up.
I will also be doing two gem shows, one july 20,21 in minocqua wisconsin and july 27,28,29 the international agate show in minnetonka minnesota.
you can post here, and also email me at if you have an interest. crag traveled from new york last year and he had a great time.
I am meeting up with now3cp at the minnesota show dontcha know.

There is a must read article in the november 2011 issue of rock n gem magazine about these rarest of rare agates by wayne sukow.
Wayne will be doing both of the shows as well.

bru

Feb 7th 2012, 16:14:08

looks around no one yet???

Detmer Game profile

Feb 9th 2012, 14:19:41

My fiancee and I are planning on going camping in the UP this summer. Archaic told me that he, you, and crag are planning on heading up there so I hope we can make that coincident.

bru

Feb 13th 2012, 16:52:47

I checked camping sites for craig last year. there are some full service others are pretty much basic.
From calumet north is just awesome.
we have two rock shows coming up this summer one in minocqua wisc is july 20/21 the international agate show is in minnetonka from july27/29